Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends Offshaychusmall

Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends Empty Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends

Post by Shay Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Pokemon conspiracy theories have really intrigued me so I'm going to post a few pictures... feel free to respond with other theories!
Clefable and Gengar theory:  
Spoiler:
Genesect and Kabutops theory:
Spoiler:
Kangaskhan and Cubone theory:
Spoiler:
Venonat and Butterfree theory:
Spoiler:
Munna theory:
Spoiler:
Shay
Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 6530
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends Empty Re: Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends

Post by 7 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Of the five, the only one I didn't know was the Genesect/Kabutops theory, which doesn't make too much sense to me, but on the other hand I can see the resemblance.

Gengar being a dead Clefable and Cubone wearing the skull of its mother are among my favorites.

Not really a conspiracy theory, but I like Yamask's Pokedex entries:

Black: Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.
White: These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.
B2W2: These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves. Each retains memories of its former life.

It's both depressing and very, very creepy. I think it fits the intended theme of this thread quite well.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9191
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends Empty Re: Pokemon Conspiracies, Theories, Myths, and Legends

Post by Chrono Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm

They shaychu theory

Spoiler:
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6455
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top