Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
ATTENTION SHAYCHU Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
ATTENTION SHAYCHU Offshaychusmall

ATTENTION SHAYCHU

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTENTION SHAYCHU Empty ATTENTION SHAYCHU

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 am

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO WHILE YOU WERE GONE. THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO GET THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. I SIMPLY WISH TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE'S BEEN DOING, ON THE INTERNET AND OFF.

LATELY, AS USUAL, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF TF2 IN MY SPARE TIME. IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME ON STEAM: DUCKY241. I AM STILL PRODUCING MUSIC. DON'T WORRY, IT'S A LOT LESS BAD.

OFF THE COMPUTER, THOUGH, I HAVE BEEN.. HAHA, I PAUSED FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS THERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE OFF THE COMPUTER. JOKES ASIDE, I STILL PLAY THE FRENCH HORN, AND I AM STARTING ON THE DOUBLE BASS AND BASS GUITAR IN SEPTEMBER. MAYBE I WILL UPLOAD A VIDEO OR TWO IF I DON'T SUCK TOO BAD.

SO, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING. HOW ABOUT YOU?

P.S.: MENTION IT IF YOU ARE A BRONY. I HAVE ACQUIRED A TASTE FOR THEM.
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6409
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION SHAYCHU Empty Re: ATTENTION SHAYCHU

Post by indidoge Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

lol xD FIRST OF ALL i am working on that thing u requested of me xD although i havet drawn mlp like ponies EVAR i will obv give it a try since you asked me and stuff.. cus im nice xD NORMALLY EVERYTHING I DO WOULD BE COMMISSIONED XD lately, ive been home doing nothing (trying to get a job, actualy >_>) but i've been working on improving my art skills and have been active inthe extreme on deviantart xD and finally got a 3 month premium today Very Happy cu si had enough points from ppl commissioning me

IRL i had to do a week of volunteer with 3-6 year olds last week and i hated it. it was also the most excersize i had gotten all summer Smile teh end.

btw i am listening to the... vid you posted and it sounds ok.. but i was wondering like.. what kind of take on it are you going for? like.. just your average dj stuff, dubstep, bass drops? like.. i dont get it xD and... i dont wanan sound mean or anything but (as much as it was good overall) i think the beginning sounded a little off :| but thats just me.. and my screwed up music related insight and whatever. Razz
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8010
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

DarkHeart wrote:
btw i am listening to the... vid you posted and it sounds ok.. but i was wondering like.. what kind of take on it are you going for? like.. just your average dj stuff, dubstep, bass drops? like.. i dont get it xD and... i dont wanan sound mean or anything but (as much as it was good overall) i think the beginning sounded a little off :| but thats just me.. and my screwed up music related insight and whatever. Razz

*LOAD OF INSULTS CONCERNING YOUR OPINION AND HOW MINE IS BETTER*

Jokes aside, I just produce what I want. I've gotten a whole ton of good feedback on that. I like to think of it as 'trancestep' because there aren't a lot of drops or hardcore basses, but it's not really liquid dubstep either, because it doesn't sound COMPLETELY light, and it's missing lyrics. But anyways, feedback is always appreciated. I agree, the intro was a little bit dry, but I liked it that way.
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

im just giving my opinion. Razz like i said, over all it was good. its just the intro i thought was a little wierd xD
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

Toooo be frank your music would be hard to get a groove on in a club with a girl.. but lulz aside, its actually really cool. Do one thats really upbeat lol

Erm nothing really on the computer just be surfing the interwebs....

off, ive go into a fight with my family so staying with my aunt on the other side of the country lol its actually alright haaaaaa
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6455
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 am

Chrono wrote:Toooo be frank your music would be hard to get a groove on in a club with a girl.. but lulz aside, its actually really cool. Do one thats really upbeat lol

Yeah, it's not really for dancing. More like just chilling out, maybe if you've got some herb, haha..

But let's keep it family friendly, even if most of the surviving members are all 13 or over, Razz

Chrono wrote:
off, ive go into a fight with my family so staying with my aunt on the other side of the country lol its actually alright haaaaaa

I got in a huge fight with my mom over stupid stuff about a month or two ago, like how my dad was going to be taking me to the concert I was playing at instead of her, when she's been to every single other concert I've ever been at, which was really stupid. She tried to lock my french horn and cello in her room, but I'm about a foot taller and 70 pounds heavier, so yeah, lol. I debated living with my dad for a few months, but we just can't, he's about an hour from the school I was going to.

What's got your parents mad?
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Back in high school as a junior, trying not to fail my history class
Haven't played pokemon in a while since... well I have nobody to verse
I have become a Brony, shout out to my fellow Bronies out there
I've been roleplaying (Or waiting until September for official start) on a HP site but there is plenty of RPs on there
Kinda got my artistic sides flowing around, mostly pixelated art and hand-drawn stuff which I might upload to mine and jack's dev
I have an enemy who discriminates on both my races and I'm pretty sure the conflict will get physical and I'll have to make sure I don't swing first
Watching Doctor Who episodes online since I don't have BBC America
Facebook is really getting out of hand, so when I'm able to I'll switch to Google +
Waiting until September 17, for season 2 of MLP:FiM and not even watching pokemon as Ash hasn't even reached Elesa by now I've lost hope for the pointless side storylines of useless characters
Taking Scuba Diving lessons as a hope for something in my future involving Scuba Diving and I will already be well qualified
Wanting to get a tattoo just cause
Will probably leave the country since 1. Too much discrimination, 2. Owes China a couple Trillion dollars, 3. Canada or Australia are sounding like much nicer places to live, 4. Not really sure of much of a future in America

That's probably all I can think of at the moment, so yeah nice to see some people still on the internet (Or at least Shaychu)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 7974
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

LOL ACE haha xD Canada's the best *cough*

well im proud to say im not a bronie ... Very Happy but thatd be wierd cus im nto a guy xD i actually have watched mlp fim BECAUSE OF THE FLIPPIN AMAZING ANIMATION and the humour.. i watched it back in .. april i think. but since we were talking about it i have decided to rewatch the season.. hmmm

AND ACEFACE lol.. aceface YOU HAVE DEVIANTART? do tell Very Happy .. i've been what could be considered obessed with deviantart since the beginning of summer :| ive actually gained a pretty good following too Very Happy
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 pm

DarkHeart wrote:LOL ACE haha xD Canada's the best *cough*

Sure is. Also, it's not weird to be a girl brony.. or "sissy," which sounds terrible, so ponypal I guess? Anyways, at least 20% of my brony friends are like, 25-30 year old moms who watch with their kids, or even just themselves. :p
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Actually I do believe the correct term for a female fan of the show would be "Pegasister", now anyway MLP:FiM is...

1. Awesome
2. Awesome Animation
3. Awesome Animators
4. Lauren Faust is a hero to us all because she helped make Powerpuff Girls, Galaxy Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Kid's Next Door with her awesome animated animation and artistic animator aquintances

Also I do believe we are following you already Darkie, yeah as I said it's Jack's (Darkraivsrotom's) and Mine though he has his own dev so I'll probably make my own dev for the art stuffs that's not pokemon related.

http://jtsociety.deviantart.com/#

I'll probably make a seperate dev for my own art
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Ace wrote:Also I do believe we are following you already Darkie, yeah as I said it's Jack's (Darkraivsrotom's) and Mine though he has his own dev so I'll probably make my own dev for the art stuffs that's not pokemon related.

http://jtsociety.deviantart.com/#

I'll probably make a seperate dev for my own art

woah. seriousface? D: *goes to check followers list* .. you're the 7th person who ever watched me on devart xD lol i didnt even notice oAo

and yeah xD awesome animations are awesomely self explanitory in their awesomness. Razz mlp is great. idk what the name for girl fans is. end of story Very Happy

naow ill just be on my way.. going to watch the new naruto episode from yesterday Very Happy man... i miss talking to you people on the cb :/ we all need to be.. active at the same time xD
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 am

Recently, I've been working on my Google+ and Google Music stuff, and I've been playing a few games. I've also been working on some random stuff, although I haven't gotten very far into any of it to elaborate further on it. I have 150 Google+ invites, although I'm not sure if it's still in beta or not; I don't remember if Google Music even /has/ invites. Outside of that, I've been getting into multiple webcomics, I'm considering making a few of my own, and I've been figuring out how to use many programs to help output some of my creativity. I'm trying to keep my Twitter and deviantArt updated, to little success. I'm still working on websites, and I'm trying different methods of enhancing the back-end of said websites, although since there's not much traffic I don't think it's really necessary.

I'm not a brony, although my brother is. I guess that's something. I personally could never get into any of those cartoons Ace mentioned, except for the Powerpuff Girls, but that's because of the anime that came out in Japan that I had a huge obsession with four years ago.

Offline, I'm studying, mostly. I'm in a band with some friends, and I'm working on a "solo project" because my friends are incapable of replicating what I feel is good. (Ironically, I'm not able to, either, but I compose in the shower so I'm guessing that's good enough.) I still doodle and I'm still a programmer. I help out my old robotics team in my spare time, so that clears my community service hours, I think. I have a netbook, but it's a very weak computer, speed-wise; it's my only computer now, though, so I'm relatively reliant on it. Over the summer I built an electric guitar from scratch, and I thought that was pretty cool. I'm still trying to get a job, but I'm honestly not looking very hard, considering school's overtaking most of my time. I think I just broke up with my girlfriend but I don't really know.

There's probably a lot more that I've done but at the moment I can't remember any of it.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9191
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 pm

ive been working. ive gotten a job sewing patches on letterman's jackets for high schools. its about as exciting as it sounds too. ive also been drawing and doing other artisty things. writing and I GOT A NEW MAC (happiness~) but not posting much up on deviantart because ive come to dislike that site slightly.

that is all, espe is a boring person

PS: i have absolutely no idea what a 'brony' is
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8807
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 am

Watch these

you will like it
ATTENTION SHAYCHU Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLhq8kCS0uI64fx1NC2vb-MDEM6faaPBUEGD-PufygO066uLkA
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:53 am

What did i just watch? I dont even....
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:54 am

Chrono wrote:What did i just watch? I dont even....

my little pony:friendship is magic, and I promise after 3 or 4 episodes you will become attached to it
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm a brony. I loved it since day one. LOL.
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8128
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 am

I hate you all! (not really) This is an amazing tale of true friendship! And its highly fricking addictive.... damm you Ducky....

Dammit, does this mean I'm a Bronie?
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

ATTENTION SHAYCHU Shrugponybigmacbymoonga

I dunno, you tell me.

Bronies are taking over Shaychu
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Much effing love for pinkie pie....
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Applejack is the best. You guys have no taste in good characters.
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8128
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Lol are we really going to have an arguement over which pony is the best?

Imma have to say my most fave is Fluttershy

http://smockhobbes.deviantart.com/gallery/

These are the most BA mlpfim backgrounds I've ever seen
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

Ponies in order of best to worst:

Applejack > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rainbow Dash > Rarity > Twilight Sparkle
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

lol xD personally best to worst:

Fluttershy> Pinkie Pie> Applejack> Rarity> Twilight Sparkle> Rainbow Dash

reasons: Flittershy is just freaking awesome
Pinkie pie is the funniest xD and i love her expressions and.. positivity
Applejack is just cool and tough so yeah xD
Rarity is just there but i still like her Razz
Twilight is kinda just there too and she studies to much but i love her humour and facial expressions... some of them remind me of myself xD
and Rainbow dash is my least favorite because of her egotasticness.. and her voice annoys me alot :/
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Chrono's ponies from best to worst

The master troll pony Princess Celestia (but shes not counted so...)/Pinkie pie > Fluttershy > Rarity> Apple Jack > Twilight> Rainbow dash
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top