Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Hello there! Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Hello there! Offshaychusmall

Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by kai-ssan Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm

My name is Kai, you can call me Kai. My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow and I have fallen in love with the game ever since. I need to get a 3DS/DSI so I can play the Lastest versions but that will have to wait until I get some money.

I am a wannabe artist; you can find me on deviant art here
(that HTML error is supposed to be there as is a restriction saying I can't post external links, I don't see how this could be of any harm, nor when looking at the rules was this against them)

I will most likely hang around for a bit everyday and I might try and do some drawings of pokemon, or at the very least some simple pixel art!

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making something clearer)

kai-ssan

Shaycoins : 4642
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by indidoge Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 pm

try url in small version lol

HELLO and welcome to shaychu :3 thanks for joining Very Happy
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8011
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:18 pm

kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai.

Hi, Kai! Can I call you Kai? I'm calling you Kai. Hi, Kai!

I'm 7, also known as Variant, and also known as the crazy admin warden thing or whatever the heck I named myself. Welcome to Shaychu, where you'll find a grandiose Pokemon site in the making! And then blah blah blah welcome have fun. The standard greeting.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9192
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kai-ssan Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

DarkHeart wrote:try url in small version lol

HELLO and welcome to shaychu :3 thanks for joining Very Happy

Putting URL in small version isn't what's wrong, I forgot to put http:/ / in. (ignore the space would let me do it without one)

Thank you for welcoming me and your welcome.

kai-ssan

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm

kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai. My first pokemon game was pokemon yellow and I have fallen in love with the game ever since. I need to get a 3DS/DSI so I can play the Lastest versions but that will have to wait until I get some money.

I am a wannabe artist; you can find me on deviant art [URL=http:/Kai-ssan.deviantart.com]here[/URL]
(that HTML error is supposed to be there as is a restriction saying I can't post external links, I don't see how this could be of any harm, nor when looking at the rules was this against them)

I will most likely hang around for a bit everyday and I might try and do some drawings of pokemon, or at the very least some simple pixel art!

Welcome to Shaychu! That external link rule is mostly for other Pokemon forums/advertising, I'll have to edit it. But anyway, thanks for joining and enjoy your stay!
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7888
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kai-ssan Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 pm

7 wrote:
kai-ssan wrote:My name is Kai, you can call me Kai.

Hi, Kai! Can I call you Kai? I'm calling you Kai. Hi, Kai!

I'm 7, also known as Variant, and also known as the crazy admin warden thing or whatever the heck I named myself. Welcome to Shaychu, where you'll find a grandiose Pokemon site in the making! And then blah blah blah welcome have fun. The standard greeting.

For a moment I thought you ment you were 7 then! Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure I will have fun

kai-ssan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

the link needed another slash, it should be fixed :3

im always the last one to greet new people D: it makes me feel like a horrible admin not being here. but enough of my slight dark gothishness

welcome! Very Happy im espeon, or espe, or dragonartist713, or lynzee, or whatever you want to call me. im the coolest warden (apparently) and the dark gym leader in the shaychu league :3 if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. i virtually live on my computer when im not at work so i should be able to respond relatively quickly
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8808
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm always random timing at welcoming newbies to the site, sometimes first, sometimes lastest, sometimes middle. In this case I am late

Hello, I'm Ace/Tim and go by a few other names on different sites. I'm the Normal Type Gym Leader as well as the Casual Ranger of the site.

Fellow Spriter/Pixel Artist eh? Awesomeness

Also don't worry about being a wannabe artist I'm an amateur wannabe myself, The true artist here are Darkie and Espe so you could ask them for tips of the trade if that'll help. It sure helped me some
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 7975
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kai-ssan Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:33 am

Dragonartist713 wrote:the link needed another slash, it should be fixed :3
I know it needed another / but it wouldn't let me because of the restrictions on posting external links.

Dragonartist713 wrote:im always the last one to greet new people D: it makes me feel like a horrible admin not being here. but enough of my slight dark gothishness
Not quite the last

Dragonartist713 wrote:welcome! Very Happy im espeon, or espe, or dragonartist713, or lynzee, or whatever you want to call me. im the coolest warden (apparently) and the dark gym leader in the shaychu league :3 if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. i virtually live on my computer when im not at work so i should be able to respond relatively quickly
Thank you!

Hello there! Quotedivider

Ace wrote:I'm always random timing at welcoming newbies to the site, sometimes first, sometimes lastest, sometimes middle. In this case I am late
Lol!

Ace wrote:Hello, I'm Ace/Tim and go by a few other names on different sites. I'm the Normal Type Gym Leader as well as the Casual Ranger of the site.
Hi there!

Ace wrote:Fellow Spriter/Pixel Artist eh? Awesomeness
Well I try

Ace wrote:Also don't worry about being a wannabe artist I'm an amateur wannabe myself, The true artist here are Darkie and Espe so you could ask them for tips of the trade if that'll help. It sure helped me some
I already watch Darkie on DA

kai-ssan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum