Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL just answer...

Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello40%Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello 40% 
[ 2 ]
Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello20%Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello 20% 
[ 1 ]
Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello40%Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Yello 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Empty Re: Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!*

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Espe smiles, "Yes, very." she replies, "Are you planning on using any of them for evolving?" she asks, out of curiosity for the eevee.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8829
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!* - Page 2 Empty Re: Things are not what they seem........*Seeking One more Clan and other Users to join Clans!*

Post by Ace Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

'i am thinking but i dont know.' Ace said rubbing the drool off with his paws ' i might but, once i make the decision i cant change it, George watch out for my puddle of drool' lol
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 7996
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

*claps* YES RANDOM

sorry i can't post quite yet.. dam nabbit i need more ppl in my clan XDD
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8032
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 pm

name(make it really messed up if you can ^^): Lucille (lucy for short)
Pokemon you are: Teddiursa
Appearance & Extra(give your pokemon.. "clothes" I guess. Like, a necalace or whatever): has some sort of charm thing on her head that'sconnected behind her ears and falls right to the middle ofhe cresent moon on her head (the charm's a simple ivory skull). has darkish framed glasses. Also wears a purple jacket w/a a black sash that has a bear shaped symbol on the back.
Personality:Absolutly insane, has an odd urge to drink blood. she commonly also carries around a large wrapped sphere which usally carries a bomb (varies from a smoke bomb to a special "element bomb" is an expert at hiding and conning. Has weaknesses for basically any sweets and shiny objects.
Village Clan you want to join: Disastrous Blood Freakz
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6392
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm

*acceptedeth. And i demend u be my partner in crime. tell me later if thats not what you want*

The village of happy was .. very happy today. All the cute little pokemon were partying like no tomorrow.

Dark was crouched in a dark corner of the village, watchign the happy pokmon skip by. She sneered at a young pokemon as it tugged its mothers scarf. "Mommy! I'm so happy today! It's so nice and sunny!" Dark growled, but too low for the little pokemon to hear.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 pm

*hellz yea i'm in fufufufu...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy*

Lucy sat underneath the tree staring at a an instruction booklet "uh... partner?" she asked glancing up into the tree "Could you be a pal and come read this thing for me? my glases need tightening and i can't read such small print."
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Dark was in the forest now. A shadowy figure stood still in the dark, watching ripples on a small stream.

Dark sighed as Lucy called to her. She jumpped down from a tree she was sitting on and came beside Lucy. "What is this booklet for, #1? And.. whats wrong with your glasses?"
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Ace some how tied his gem collection in the red handkerchief and said 'i could sell some these and buy supplies we need to make a fortress and since i know dig from that TM a Wingull Delivered to me from across the world.' Ace heard something near the forest. Ace thought nothing about and said 'well anyway i drew a design (somehow with my paws) and look at the plans i have it will be a huge wall around us and a mansion with multiple rooms so everyone in our clan can stay together, there is also a pool, a health center, kitchen, and there will be stores and supplies area including my gem store which will sell alot of stones after i dig some more up. So.... what do u guys say? are u in for it or out?'
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 pm

"Add a tank and im in MWUAHAHHAHAHA"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

'oh yeah i forgot to mention the security system and there is tanks too George, there is also turrents, laser systems, voice locks, key locks, print locks, the ones where they check your picture to see if they match, and the best weapon system complete with nukes, genades, mines and many Vehicles including tanks, the fli-hi our own plane too bad if u hate the name, hovercrafts, speedboats, and don't forget the 500 in. TV complete with our own PS3, and Wii (no Xbox 360, they suck) what about u espe?' Ace Said running out of breath
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:22 pm

"Lets get a plane called mythbust-air to Razz"

((Lol one liners xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Dark rolled her eyes. "Nice to not answer, Lucy. Is this some sort of instruction for a bomb? You know I don't approve of those things.." Dark scowled at the village of happy from her spot on the grass. "Ugh. I wish there were more.. dark characters in that awful village. T's a disgrace to belong to such a place.."

Darks shadowy companion nodded its agreement form the shade of a tree. Then its ears perked up and it looked out to the edge of the forest, towards the village of Spirits. Dark looked the same way and saw on the path, a few of the pokemon they were eying before. She listened in to what they were saying. They spoke about making a "base" for their Clan.

Dark Turned to Lucy. "Instead of focusing all of your energy on this booklet," Dark grabbed the book let and threw it to the ground, "We should be planning our moves against the other Clans. Well, the only one other. We should be making a camp for our Clan.. Soemwhere just outside the village of happy.."
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm

"Say wha?" said Lucy snapping out of her daydream. She paused for a second and then stood up. "True, we shouldn't be messing around about whatever this doohickey in a box a stupid priest gave me" she said pushing up her glasses. She picked up the booklet and the box. She glanced up into the tree again to see a shadowy figure in the tree,"Who in the great bear god Martin is that?" she said confused.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm

'K George we are gonna get a Helicopter too but u do know we need alot of money and pokemon to help with it (meaning we are needing more members too) I already got the construction site set up over there' Ace pointed to a Big Empty Field

Last edited by Ace on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Dark stared at Lucy. "Who?"

((Abby, ill fill you in as to my other character, if thats who your talking about))
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Some pokemon Have finished the fortress wall ace paid with money he got from selling the stones 'so far so good, right george?' Ace said
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hey how can you talk so much?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 pm

'bc i am a pokemon...'
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Dark shook her head at Lucys apparent absent-ness

(revealing "mystery's" name. not like anyone knows any more about him anyway..)

Dark looked upset with her partner, so she seeked out Shadow. "Shadow, come with me." she turned back to Lucy, and Shadow followed behind Dark

"Lucy, Shadow and I will be working on our base... well, not so much working as we will be getting the village of happy to do it for us."

Dark grinned "Isn't that right, Shadow?" Shadow snickered and nodded.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

wow no one has replied in a while
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Inorite? How odd
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

(i was somewhat waiting for some others to write something before i had decided to go on with what i was doing.. but no one had posted.. )
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top