Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Award Zone Index Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Award Zone Index Offshaychusmall

Award Zone Index

Go down

Award Zone Index Empty Award Zone Index

This is the Award Zone Index. It's a simple reference to most (Any Recent Achievements) ribbons, trophies, etc. See someone with a ribbon, don't know what it is? Check this post to find out what the award is!!! Very Happy

(Note: I'm fixing ALL of the awards! ~7)

Award Zone Index Shayphy-3-1 ~ 1st Annual Shaychu Awards [1SA]

The recipients of the 1st Annual Shaychu Award were the result of multiple community polls. There were various different categories a user could be placed in at the time.

Award Zone Index Shaychutrophy ~ 2nd Annual Shaychu Awards [2SA]

The recipients of the 2nd Annual Shaychu Award were the result of multiple community polls. There were various different categories a user could be placed in at the time.

Award Zone Index Shayphy-3-2 ~ Chatbox Award [BTC]

The recipients of the Chatbox Award have successfully beaten the clear. Basically, this requires a healthy dose of luck as well as timing. Beating the clear means your message appears above the system message for a clear. Needless to say, it's very tricky to do.

Award Zone Index Trophy ~ 2009 Shaychu Birthday Tournament Trophy [09TT]

The recipients of the 2009 Shaychu Birthday Tournament Trophy are...I think they were participants in the tournament? Either that or they were finalists or victors. I actually forget already.

Award Zone Index R-1 ~ 2009 Shaychu Birthday Contest Ribbon [09CR]

The recipient of the 2009 Shaychu Birthday Contest Ribbon successfully completed the contest with flying marks. Espeon, now known as Dragonartist713, is currently the only known member who owns this ribbon.

Award Zone Index Year1AnniSmallColored ~ Shaychu Year 1 Anniversary Ribbon [Y1A]

The Shaychu Year 1 Anniversary Ribbon was awarded to any member who had been active during the Year 1 celebrations.

Award Zone Index 9552432dfdef82988403020363e3defb_05 ~ Shaychu Snowflake Contest Ribbon [SCR]

The recipient of the Shaychu Snowflake Contest Ribbon completed the contest with aplomb and superb contest skills. The only known member who owns this ribbon is dutybear15.

Award Zone Index Whirlcup ~ Whirl Cup Trophy [WC]

The recipient of the Whirl Cup Trophy assumingly beat the Whirl Cup. I forget what that is but SKYxShaymin has it on his profile so it must be legit.

Award Zone Index Rib_04 ~ Tunnel of Love Contest Ribbon [TLCR]

I have no idea how this got here. I found it on Soccerryle's profile.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 7996
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit