Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
My One True Story Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
My One True Story Offshaychusmall

My One True Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My One True Story Empty My One True Story

Post by HanoHano Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Venus: Alpha is a story I have been writing for many years. It has changed along the way, but the main plot generally stayed the same. The story is about four, element wielding warriors who have to find the true power within their element.

The original version was the G.I.A., written when I was 8. It involved 4 infants who were on a cruise ship with their parents. The ship crased and only the four infants survived. They washed up on an island and survived for 18 years, until someone found them. They then learned of their powers, blah blah blah, never finished it.

The I changed it up. The main plot stayed the same, but was more wordly. The four wielders were students at school who got sucked in by a black hole at school.

The next version, Chaotix. It involved 3 regions that were at war. Alpha, Beta, and Gamma (Ino, such unique names rite? lol.) The protagonists were disocovered on earth and were taken to Beta to be trained etc.

Then, I added a twist to Chaotix. There was a MASS of Serious Natural Disasters, each representing one element. Hypercane, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, and a Tsunami. In this version, there were EIGHT protagonists. One of which, was secretly on the dark side, or the 'Chaotix'. She asked one of the other protagonists to join her in the evil, at knifepoint. Another protag. overheard this conversation, and commited a sin later on for being the only one who knew of it.

Now, my CURRENT version, Venus: Alpha. It's A LOT differnet, and involves 1 protag. and one antag. from each element, and they fight to destroy evil and restore their element.

I'm currently at a big writers' block Mountain. I can't decide which version to persue. It would probably be One of the last three, as I was older when I wrote them, and the plots were more well thought out.

So, my main question is, which version do YOU think I should persue? What features do you like from each of the Versions? You guys' help is really appreciated. I've work a little over 5 years on this, and still have gotten mostly nowhere ^^.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

My One True Story Empty Re: My One True Story

Post by HanoHano Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm

I wrote the prolouge to the story. This one is based on Venus Alpha:

"Hurry!", the man cried from only a few feet away. The two figures were running through the dark forest. The cold air of dawn grasped onto their bare shoulders, attempting to hold them back. Every now and then, the group would turn around as if they were looking for something.

Suddenly, a blast of fire fell from the sky, destroying what little vegetation was there left on the ground. Men riding in what seemed to be a flying automobile were shooting down fire at them. These ignorant species of destruction-bearing people. The Karians, were what they dubbed themselves.

The Karians first visited the peaceful village around four moons ago. Their leader asked to have a word with the Master Sage. The Master Sage agreed, and the two of them collaborated behind closed doors. When they came out, the Master Sage proclaimed the two had reached an agreement. For our resources, they would provide new technology that would supposedly help our lives.

A little less than three dawns after that, the Karians took over. Their supposedly "peaceful" proposition turned into a plot of corruption. They visited Lake Arci, stealing the entire water supply from the village. They stole the sunlight, leaving the entire area in cold darkness. Trees had been uprooted by technology, and fed into a machine. With their final act of chaos, they destroyed all the land, including this year's crops.

One dawn after these actions, the Master Sage protested. He cried to the Karian leader, "You said you would share the resources, not steal what little we had!" The Karian leader's expression turned bittersweet. He turned around, and engaged the Master Sage with a blade to the chest. He then chanted to his army, "Take down any villager you see."

Running. Running is all they had been doing for almost two months now. Running and hiding from the Karians. The absence of sunlight didn't make this procedure any easier either. They continued to run, hoping the Karians would eventually give up, but it didn't seem to even make a dent in their efforts. "Jaz, just keep running!" "I can't, they're gaining, there's no time. We have to give up..." As she spoke she stumbled to the ground. As the other runner looked down, salvaging one last look, he advanced.

After endless hours of covering this dark wasteland, the man realized his efforts were useless. A large smirk grew on his face. He grabbed a glass bottle from his pocket and opened it. There was a blue liquid inside of it, and it was bubbling. The man poured the solution onto his hands, and rubbed them together. He looked down at his hands, dripping with blue ooze, and squeezed his eyes shut. "This is it, my last shot", the man thought.

As the man began chanting something in what seemed to be a foreign language, the Karians shot him with another Firebolt at him, and he was hit in the chest. He began to bleed and he grabbed reacted to grab his heart to ease the pain, but he stopped. He had to use what little magic he had left of the Karians. He fell to the ground, and felt as if it was over, his final demand would not be met. He managed the strength to sit up. He showed his blue palms to the Karians, still dashing towards him. The man screamed "VEPOUS, RIOUS!", and a blue beam of light shot from his hands. It hit the Karians, and killed them instantly.

As the man lay there, bleeding and burning, he smiled to himself. He knew in his heart, that he had succeeded. He had helped destroy the Karians. The man's dead corpse remained on the ground, with the smile still implanted upon it.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum