Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!] - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!] - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!]

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 am

Soccerryle wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
but will this game ONLY be for that new DS witht he 3D feature? O.o if so that would be sad b/c i dotn wanna get it xD

No, this is for the original DS cuz the 3D DS has NOT been officially confirmed yet, only rumors. Smile
Its Has Been Confirmed Bro Ham
http://ds.ign.com/articles/107/1079233p1.html

But it might not be for the N3DS
Cause I Think This Might Come Out Before It But IDK Yet xD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8168
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Its Offcial! 5th Generation games have been revealed! [With official pictures!]

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Bibarel wrote:
Soccerryle wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
but will this game ONLY be for that new DS witht he 3D feature? O.o if so that would be sad b/c i dotn wanna get it xD

No, this is for the original DS cuz the 3D DS has NOT been officially confirmed yet, only rumors. Smile
Its Has Been Confirmed Bro Ham
http://ds.ign.com/articles/107/1079233p1.html

But it might not be for the N3DS
Cause I Think This Might Come Out Before It But IDK Yet xD

And here too. Sorry for my confusion. Smile
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8006
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 pm

HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8006
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7927
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

read it again, because I see no mention of it.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9231
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

atleast dump dawn
xDD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8168
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Update: Contrary to a previous version of this story, there is no confirmation at this time on who will not be included in the cast.

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8847
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:20 am

i highly doubt they r dropping ash and pikachu, pikachu is the face of the entire pokemon company. I can see them dropping brock and dawn though. They should also drop team rocket, i am sick of them.
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5460
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 am

finally....ash annoys me...hes been working for pokemon for about 14 years now? and hes still not the best, his pikachu should be around lv 1000000, you i think nintendo needs to go into a new direction, its original target market is changing. as for pikachu i think he will stay as the face of pokemon, 1 because if they change it now, they will change it for 2 reasons

1. to start afresh, 2010 pikachu is getting a bit old dont you think 14 years promoting pokemon, maybe his little charm aint picking up more pokefans.

2. maybe pokefreak had a change of CEO and he doesnt like pikachu....

so yer i hope they change, it will be interesting to see, but i think it will turn out like chronicles you know the stories of everyone else, didn't take off aswell...
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6495
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:29 am

They'll drop Dawn, they always drop the girl eventually
Brock will go and come back again.

Ash and Pikachu will always be there, no changing that. Maybe they'll make him age. He's been 10 for about 14 years lol

Team Rocket aren't likely to go either.

Pikachu will forever be the face of Pokémon probably.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6601
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 am

I sure hope the new Pokemon Black and White have the return of Team Rocket on it. About the tv show, i think they will keep Pikachu at least...but you can't have Pikachu without Ash I guess. I believe the other characters are gone though. It's going to be quite interesting to see more info coming.
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5770
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Zappy Boy Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

lol Being honest...the name sounds so stupid to me XD....wats next?...brown and pale?
Legendary Zappy Boy
Legendary Zappy Boy

Shaycoins : 5707
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 pm

LOL @ Lzb

and they cant drop ash and pikachu its just not sane :/

I think its all lies
David
David

Shaycoins : 5518
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 pm

t's certainly the end of an era, and as of right now, there aren't any details on the types of characters and creatures that will move into the spotlight, but in a very real sense, "Black and White" sounds like a total rebranding of the "Pokemon" franchise.

they can and just might. companies adjust themselves all the time. its a fact of business, and pokemon is a business.

maybe if they do keep them though, they can make ash grow up a bit e_e hes been the same age for 4 generations now

also...
Ausgut wrote:They should also drop team rocket, i am sick of them.

Team Rocket is the winningest enemy team pokemon has ever come up with, mmkthnx
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8847
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 pm

I think they should win for once though. Maybe keep Pikachu for like a whole series or something. That would be good. Then they'd be evil again, like at the start xD
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 pm

They should drop Ash, Brock, and Dawn

At least for Yu-gi-oh they changed the main characters

They should add the main characters from the games like Silver, Ruby, Diamond, and maybe Emerald, and also include the characters from black and white

As for the name it is kinda stupid, I though Topaz and Amethyst would be the names of the next games.

LZB I think the third game (If they make a third one for the 5th gen) might be called Pokemon Grey. In my opinion that's what it should be
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8014
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm

and thats why yu gi oh sucks ace (roll)
David
David

Shaycoins : 5518
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm

YGO sucks because they want to start off fresh each season?

YGO Anime fail cause 4Kids and Cartoon Network
But it's kinda being like pokemon

Pokemon has been the same for along time

Ash wants to be the best
Starts with Pikachu
Finds Brock
Usually find a chick character
Catches almost all starters
Tries to win at Gyms
Usually loses before victory
Almost never goes to the League
Quits and leaves all pokemon with Oak
Goes to the next Region

And Repeat Multiple Times
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm

the main problem with pokemon is they stetch the anime out SO much ash gets a gym badge every 50 episodes.

i much prefered the first seaosn where he got all 8 badges in 50 episodes

and i hope to god they drop these pokemon contests, they suck in the game and they suck in the show, i liked it wen misty and brock were just followers of ash and the entire series focused on what pokemon was all about BATTLING
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5460
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 am

actually yo-gi-oh failed not because of cartoon network..

bo-bo-bo is a show that was failed baecuse of cartoon network......

yo-gi-oh failed because of 3 reasons

1) way way to many characters...(more the cards)

2) it got a bit stupid with the whole everyone can see sprite monsters...usually on the chosen one could see it...

3) the story line was much better with yugi moto and crew, jaden uki and friends went way off of the orignal story (yet least that was remotely interesting), I watched Yo-gi-oh XD and to be honnest i think the writers either changed or ran out of ideas because its really bad......
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6495
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 am

Ace, Ash always goes to the league, he never wins it. Except for the Orange Island League, but that doesn't really count.

What I don't like about the anime is how now it follows the storyline of the game. In the first season, Ash Brock and Misty didn't take down Team Rocket like in the games. In The recent season, Ash, Brock and Dawn have beaten Team Galactic, like in the game.

Everything else you said is correct though Ace xD

Hopefully they'll get rid of Dawn and Brock and replace those two at least. Ash is highly likely to stay, because last time they got rid of him, in the Chronicles, it failed completely.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Ash's Pokemon ceasing their God mode business would be nice, too. In the first season, when Ash fought Brock, his Pikachu KO'ed Brock's Onix with Thundershock, and we all know it doesn't affect Ground-types. And no, just because water happened to hit Onix, that doesn't make electricity effective. Then in his battle against Candice, Ash's Grotle uses Tackle once on Candice's Sneasel, and it gets KO'ed....
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6861
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 am

lol dont forget when he tag battle against Tate and Liza,

Killing Swellow = Going Super Saiyan?

I don't think so, Swellow should have been knocked out, bc they Say Ash's Pikachu is so powerful. Thus so many people want that pikachu

Merc, he only fought one person in the Hoenn League. That Dragon person
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Chronicles
I don't remember anybody caring about this...ever...which is probably why Ash is still in the series.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9231
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 am

no no Ace, in the anime, the Pokémon League is that massive championships at the end of each region xD

Drake is part of the Elite Four, in the anime, you don't fight the Elite Four D=

Yeah, that's why I think Ash will stay in too 7.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum