Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
XBox Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
XBox Offshaychusmall

XBox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XBox Empty XBox

Post by HanoHano Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Mmmkay, I'm buying an XBox 360 later today.

It comes with:

Halo 3: ODST
Forza Motorsports 3

And I'm buying Final Fantasy XIII.

----

What are some other games you recommend for the XBox, wether a CD or a Game in the XBox Live Marketplace.

BTW: I'm also getting Live, so LMK if you wanna add my GamerTag.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

XBox Empty Re: XBox

Post by 7 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, it's actually quite fun.
And then Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 when you're bored of the infinite running ability and the swimming and the tanks and trying to blow up helicopters with no lock-on feature.
Left 4 Dead and its sequel are both good. If you can, get both of them.
The original Halo 3 is also good. I play that quite a bit.
My brothers and I also enjoy NBA 2K10, when we play it (which my brother does, quite often).
Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are great psychologically terrifying games unless you've played the games over and over and/or really like horror movies.
On that note, F.E.A.R. and the sequel are similarly psychologically terrifying, although I hear there's a [forced intercourse] scene in one of those games. I have yet to play them.
Gears of War looks good, Mass Effect 2 looks good, Bayonetta is amazing, and so on.
As you can see, all of the games I play are rated M except NBA 2K10. I also have Sonic the Hedgehog (not great), LEGO Star Wars (much worse), and LEGO Indiana Jones (somehow even worse).
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9230
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Borderlands, if u like shooters this is the game to get!
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5459
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Eternal Sonata ^^ its a beautiful game and a wonderful story. all the characters and places are music themed :3
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8846
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Well my friends let me borrow Modern Warfare 1 and Dead Space, so I'm playing them soon/as we speak. ((I'm playing CoD:MW now :p))
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Dead Space seems like an interesting game, I've never played it. I have CoD4 and it's a good game but MW2 blows it out of the water.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9230

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 am

how could i forget GEARS OF WAR!! one of the best games u can pick both of them up pretty cheap and set u up for the 3rd one coming out next year
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5459
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 am

7 already mentions that...

if you like RPGs you could go for American style RPG's

Oblivion, mass effect (2), fable (2), fall out (2,3,new vegas), Dragon age, way of the samurai (that looks epic cool).

i usually play playstation more myself, and most of my friends like shooters racing but i do get the odd friends who like RPGs.....

for me personally i like the games with a little horror, if you want resident evil 5 short but good,
condemned was epic, silent hill: homecoming ( scared the heck out of me in HD on me playstation at night).

as for shooters, everyone in there right mind will say COD:MW2 but i would say get lost planet it had a decent story and its an all round good shooter. I never really understood Halo when i played it but i did enjoy the online, that was good fun.
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6494
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

Woohoo, I traded in a bunch of DS games today and got Lost Planet 2!~ Very Nice Game.

Also picking up Modern Warfare 2 on my next trip to GameStop, plus I pre-ordered Halo: Reach. Smile
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Sun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Really all of these people have put out games that everyone who has an xbox or PS3 should know about. I do recommend the majority of those games except for Resident Evil 5. They did a terrible job with trying to make it a survival horror game. Silent Hill is much better. Borderlands is a definate must have and one of my favorite games personally and dont forget to pick up the reach beta.

Spencer

Shaycoins : 5647

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun May 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Spencer wrote:reach beta.

The current beta ends today. :p
HanoHano
HanoHano