Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
sorry..... Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
sorry..... Offshaychusmall

sorry.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorry..... Empty sorry.....

Post by Tech Yoshi Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 pm

so, I know I'm getting re banned right after this and I'm okay with that, I know I did wrong and I deserve that. a few things before you do though...

I want to appologize for all I've done and all I've hurt.

Shay: your awesome and amazing, and you can run this forum smoothly almost all by yourself, that's amazing.

Socceryle: wether you consider me your friend or not, ur always gunna be mine. your one of THE most amazing people I've met online ever! and we've known eachother for a long time. sorry for all trouble I've caused you.

Mercury: your like my best friend, don't you forget that. your an amazing guy and really cool, and you can handle alot of things at once, or at least, me at once >.<

DragonArtist: your so awesome and cool, and you were almost my friend from the start, I can't say that about many.

7: ur funny and u were my friend when I first talked to you. your one of the coolest as well.

Ausgust: your super talented with ur work on here, and being able to do things like you can is something that I find cool in people.

Mew: haha, ur always facepalming and things, I've alwayts found that funny, ur amazing and alot of fun, either way, u have a strong personality, make sure ur in a postitive mood, people with strong personality's rub off on others. I'll never forget you, that's for sure.

Mac/squirtel/etc: ur a real trouble maker, but still, I can't leave you out, I know you on other forums and ur really fun to be around alot, but when U get into trouble, u make people think otherwise, be good and you'll see alot of people in a good mood around ur presence.

Bibarel: ur random and funny but also have a serious side, that will get you far, ur a lucky guy. have fun with life.

Ace: ur comics are so funny, ur really talented, ur amazing and cool, u put me in a good mood when I'm mad or sad or even when I'm happy, u can always make me feel happier.

Darkheart: ur fun to be around and u can always make people laugh no matter what!

NarutoHeartGold: ur a really cool guy and always seem to make me smile ur fun to be around no matter where

David: never really knew you but u seemed like a great guy, u will go far.

Cirrus: ur awesome and just like everyone here, ur fun to be around, always funny, but can run things smoothly and swiftly, good luck

Poliswag: ur pretty cool, funny, and always have a joke on hand when someone asks for one xD

Sparky653: u always make me laugh with random things u say, even when ur serious. ur aweosme man!

and to all other friends I've left out:
your all special and all have talents, ur all gunna be my friends wiether or not I am to you. best wishes and I know I caused trouble and I'm prepared for consiquences.

Hope you all know ur my friends. good luck with everything in life.

Last edited by Tech Yoshi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tech Yoshi

Shaycoins : 5165
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

sorry..... Empty Re: sorry.....

Post by Ace Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Aww thanks, but you do know that I just copy and paste Pics together to make the comics and do a little editing, Also on another note why would you get banned?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8013
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Yoshi Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm

yeah ace, I am aware, but alot of people can't do that, well, I was IP banned and everything else, and I cauused alot of trouble.

Tech Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:12 pm

:/ Thats all u got for me? Lol

Thanks though that was sweet ^^ I was never hurt or mad n the beginning though... I'm sure now that you apologize all is forgiven ^^
David
David

Shaycoins : 5517
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Well if you are IP Banned you wouldnt be on now...

But thanks for my positive comment that will get me far in the moderation chain on shaychu

:3

Well still You didnt do anything to get banned did you?
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8167
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Yoshi Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 pm

well, IP ban, I moved so it's a different IP address, and also, this is Bambii, I don't have a sister, just a big brother, always annoying and rude, etc. although I want to be an only child so, I'm looking forward to my brother turning 18, as alot can tell.

Tech Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Tech Yoshi wrote:
Socceryle: wether you consider me your friend or not, ur always gunna be mine. your one of THE most amazing people I've met online ever! and we've known eachother for a long time. sorry for all trouble I've caused you..

I don't know you, I know your sister, Bambii. Who are you.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tech Yoshi Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:18 pm

o.0 I just said, this IS bambii... -_-"

Tech Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow, not banned yet? Well, at least you were mature about the whole thing.

:lock, rocket lawn-chair taaaahmmmmm:
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6860
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top