Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN) Offshaychusmall

VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN) Empty VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN)

Post by Administrator Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:20 pm

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEOS IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT AGE (right age = above yumteen)

Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7937
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN) Empty Re: VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN)

Post by Glass Joe Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm

wow i didnt watch any of those because im only flewavanty but my borthdays coming up soon so ill be gewavanty-yukrin, still not yumteen yet Sad

Glass Joe

Shaycoins : 5688
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN) Empty Re: VIDEOS I LIKE!! (EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT FOR VEIWERS UNDER THE AGE OF YUMTEEN)

Post by Noidicus Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:23 pm

i lol'ed at most of them
Noidicus
Noidicus

Shaycoins : 5631

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 am

4th place - the screaming one.. it sucked
3rd - South Park
2nd - The Claymation
1st - Smosh

My fave part was in the Smosh 1, where the guy said

"close your eyes, and let the car's computer drive for you"
* The guys closes his eyes, and takes his hands off the wheel
* The car almost hits a trash can
"HOLY ka-ka!"

LOL Razz
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Joe Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 am

caidk

Glass Joe

Shaycoins : 5688

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top