Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Offshaychusmall

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Empty Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation

Post by Ace Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm a spriter though I haven't done anything lately this should make me active, though the gallery or collection as you might saw is small it might increase depending on your demands. I also put stuff that isn't created by me so you have a larger variety of Avatars and PSP Wallpapers to choose from, the other stuff however would be made by me or some of the other artists. Prices are accordingly and I might add other art for sale as I get more popular and more business.

-Trainer Cards: 100 Shaycoins (tell what Name you want to be seen, badges, pokemon, type of background, which trainer sprite, and any editing)
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Blitze10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Lynzee10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Lindse10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Ace_s_11
This is how the Gym Leaders and Elite members cards are set up, what ever badge or symbol or ribbon they have than they rest of the space is what type they are and any back up pokemon or anything else I can think of

-Commemorative Prints: 50 Shaycoins Each, for a version with both the Male and Female character it'll be 80 for both (Only using 4th and 5th gen sprites I can find online)
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Battle10
Just name Characters and place you want, or whatever in the background.

-PSP Wallpapers: 200 Shaycoins(Working on themes, also the most time taking since measurements and stuff have to be precise. Either connect psp to computer for transfer or connect to Shaychu forums and go to this topic and save picture then set as background)
(These will be random or requested, I'll say which ones I made or not)
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation 167204_153941877990197_100001231588124_326880_4912879_n

-Sprites: 200 Shaycoins (I can edit, splice, create, and recolour sprites. I can sprite your OC's your favorite npcs and some others
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Punkas10
(I made Joey not anything else, to see more sprites look below and up at the other art)

-Rank Images: Shaycoins Each (Have a User Rank Image made with either a trainer's sprite or pokemon sprite next to a word/rank, Ex. Admin, Mod, Leader, Elite, Artist, Prof., Etc.)
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Rank_i10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Silver10

-Signatures: I make them according to how you want them, basically anything and I have my own setup type thing for a signature I made.
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Jack_k10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Robin_10
Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Rachel10

-Banners

-Backgrounds

^These three are there In case I do those things as good as the others are, so if you want one of them name your price and whatever you want on it.

Suggestions (Ideas or suggestions go here so people can see what others think should be changed or done about this thread)

This also counts for my new art thread since it says so in title

Last edited by Ace on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8013
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Empty Re: Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation

Post by Ace Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 pm

I make maps also (Will add later)

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Isshit10

That is how a regular map looks but this certain map has been updated since and might be posted later

Price: ?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Empty Re: Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation

Post by kai-ssan Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:19 pm

What are dark coins?

kai-ssan

Shaycoins : 4680
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Fixed that lol
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation Shaych11

Finished making this today, now onto Darkie's Avatar
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Wow I am horrible/lazy/procrastinator.

I completely forgot that I owed/promised to make Darkie an avatar DX

http://nyanmaster.deviantart.com/

That's my dev that I sometimes post art to if you want to ask me for something there

Plus I also now remember owing 7 a sprited version of his region's map after seeing that map up there again.

Now let's see if I can find the picture of 7's region and the message with the request from Darkie. And also might post more here or on dev to get activity up maybe
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 am

http://pokerealm.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=698 where the first post has the map in it.

If it doesn't bother you, I'd also like front/back/left/right overworld sprites of the two main characters, Steve and Gabby, as well as two other characters I'm in the process of fleshing out.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9230
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 am

Sure no problem, and since the site is still deadish like today's economy I doubt I'll make any shaycoins anytime soon. So I'll make them for free, and I'll try to make it 5th gen overworld sprites.

(Plus don't know what I could use them on since the shops are inactive)

To do list:

Darkie: An avatar of an Espeon colored/looking like one of her characters (Not sure which one but I remember the coloring so I'll just browse her dev gallery) and I also forget which trainer it was supposed to be following. Can't find original message just remember that much.

7: Map of his region Azukebara, and overworld sprites for Steve and Gabby.

Hope I can complete these
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

Ace's Alternative Artistic Amateur Avenue, Also Accounting As Ace's Art Accommodation New_ca10

New signature thing I made

Left side is standard trainer card and the right side is badge cases for both of the leagues here, and it's shaychuish colors. I might update this later on if I see a way to improve it
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top