Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Merry Christmas! Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Merry Christmas! Offshaychusmall

Merry Christmas!

Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty Merry Christmas!

I'm being butt-early so nobody else can claim the spot. I AM EVIL.

Anyway it's Christmas what did you get ???????

If it's not Christmas for you yet (like me) don't post in here until it is. If you don't celebrate Christmas just say whatever you got on December 25, if anything. If you think 7 should just shut up and leave me aloooooooone, press 0 now and a Shaychu representative will get back to you in a time period between two seconds and five years. Thank you.

For me I literally have half a day left until Christmas, give or take ten minutes.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9221
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Merry Christmas! :: Comments

Dragonartist713

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am by Dragonartist713

i got candy and money from my moms side of the family (divorced parents, yay) on christmas eve. cocoa mix, a tetris board game thing, and a dungeon master's kit from my boyfriend (blitzersephiroth), also christmas eve

dads side has yet to take place but it should in about 12 hours or so. ill edit here or repost with an update later.

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:03 pm by indidoge

YUHS merry christmas, humans of shaychu :3

... i basically walked away with money, pj's and socks... and a towel/turban thing (my aunt and i have jokes so.. yeah xD) ohhh and more socks and more things that are good for everyday life that is ALWAYS given out on christmas, no matter what.

and same.. i'm going to a celebration with my moms side today so i don't know what will happen there...

Back to top Go down

Dragonartist713

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:31 pm by Dragonartist713

i ended up with more gift cards (for a fabric store this time. to be used for my next con costume), some clothes (including socks x3), and some other misc. things that they probably thought looked interesting but i could honestly care less about...
oh and new furry slippers :3 favorite of the night
im the hard to buy for one in my family, so yeah.

happy holidays, guiz

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 am by 7

So I ended up getting Sonic Colors Wii, a toolkit with a hammer and wrenches and other cool stuff, and a lot of clothes. I really only wanted the clothes, Sonic Colors was a nice little addition and the toolkit was just random and completely took me by surprise.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 am by Ace

I got a rock I got a projector thingy where I can connect game consoles and play looking at a wall or ceiling so I don't need a tv, then I bought myself a psp adapter to connect to said projector but projector went bleh and killed itself. We then proceeded to get a refund and teh moneys back. Now I await for another projector, until then I can still play psp on tv

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:10 pm by Shay

Merry-belated-Christmas Shaychuians!
For Christmas I received a new guitar!
Spoiler:
I also got a pair of Ray Bans from my cousin, bunch of Polo Ralph Lauren clothes from my parents, money from my family, gift cards, cologne, a blender, and etc.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 am by Ace

Found a picture of 7's tree

Merry Christmas! Internet-memes-leftover-christmas-the-fruit-cake-is-a-lie

Didn't know some portal guns shot out purple and red portals until now

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 pm by 7

it's actually red and blue but the camera fizzed out and WAIT I MEAN

I'd never draw that terribly on a whiteboard and my house floor is carpet, not wood :l

Back to top Go down

Mercury

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm by Mercury

I got money, chocolate/sweets etc, a few books, clothes, an mp3 player - this one:
Spoiler:
and Skyward Sword Limited Edition which comes with a gold wii remote and the 25th anniversary special orchestra Cd Very Happy -this
Spoiler:

So yeah, pretty awesome Christmas

Back to top Go down

Blooboboboobobob

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:52 pm by Blooboboboobobob

Well we just now finished christmas since I have extra family, so it seems like every year we have christmas, which usually is crappy, then after christmas then something in january with my cousins then later with my uncle. SO. My point is... This is what I gots Razz

Lol, Underwear,
socks,
Facepad (like an iPad but ghetto-er. I guess),
Fantasia watercolor pencils,
drawing kit,
Drawing pad,
Erasers that look like tasty treats :3,
DS games which is as follows,
CustomRobo,
BrainAge 2,
Harvest Moon DS,
Rune Factory{x2},
Super Mario DS,
Final Fantasy III,
Mystery Case Files,
Battleship/Connect Four/Sorry/Trouble
Sims Life Story (I already have the other two sooo lol),
Gamecube,
Animal Crossing: Population Growing (gamecube),
Pokemon Colliseum, Pokemon XD,
Harvest Moon (gamecube),
Sharpies Fan Favs,
Smores Poptarts,
A dead fish (R.I.P. Dori... Oh wait it was a dude... Dorian. ....)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time,
Guitar Hero DS,
Naruto DS... and I think that's about it.

And hey, don't think I'm rich because 90% of that was handed down to me. But though it's not new TECHNICALLY... it's new to me. -sobs for loss of fish-

Smile) Anyway, sorry it's late but I just now finished "christmas" Lol. Good thing about a lot of family, a lot of presents. JKJK. I'd be just fine if I didn't get anything (And that HAS happened Before.)

Back to top Go down

Bibarel

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:59 pm by Bibarel

What the bibs got for Christmas.

Madden 12 (Which includes Will Ta'ufo'ou)
A Jacket
A Jacket
A Jacket
Boxing Gloves
A Jacket
A Jacket
And $150 + In money

I will never be cold again.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down