Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Well, This is Different. Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Well, This is Different. Offshaychusmall

Well, This is Different.

Go down

Well, This is Different. Empty Well, This is Different.

Hi Guys! Long time no talk! I haven't been online on a forum in FOREVER. How are you guys? I kinda miss this. Scold me, go ahead lol. But i'm in college now and i think it'd be cool to have a ShayChu Revival! Smile
Ash
Ash
The Duper Trooper
The Duper Trooper

Shaycoins : 6198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Well, This is Different. :: Comments

Shay

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm by Shay

Agreed!

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm by Ash

We need to revamp EVERYTHING. build from the bottom up again. we did it before we can do it again. we're older and wiser this time around. I mean, if this website didn't have something special... there would be no activity.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 am by Shay

Should we change the name and theme to something else in order appeal to a wider demographic?

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:47 pm by Ash

Yeah. I feel like we're appealing to 16 year olds, which was our target 2 years. Now that we're a bit older, we should keep the name for nostalgia.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 pm by Shay

16 year olds? I don't know about that haha, more like 12 year olds

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 am by Ash

Pikachu and Shaymin are a bit too Cutesy. We need more BADASS colors and a badass mascot. nothing wrong with shaymin and pikachu. but i feel like the creators are teen girls or young boys lol

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 am by 7

i will always be a teen girl or young boy

always

Considering everything else I've planned bombed miserably, I really don't have any ideas planned any more, so go ahead and do what you feel is best and I guess I'll just try to help out.

Unless I don't want to do it. Which is likely.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 am by Shay

Lol^ When I was lucid dreaming I thought of the name "Shady Grass Forums". Now that I am fully conscious, I am not too fond of the name haha. Also I feel as if a whole bunch of small forums died with Gen 5 since Nintendo/Gamefreak/Pokemon decided to not have Lv 100 6v6 Wi-Fi battles anymore.................................................

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 pm by Ash

Why dont we expand? Instead of Pokemon... why dont we expand into like a forum where we can express who we are? idk does that sound like a good idea?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm by 7

I do think we should expand. I don't think that expanding to a forum talking about who we are is a good idea. Particularly since I'm very much opposed to having my privacy violated by others. Also, I ramble.

If we have to, I'll try to scrounge up some money to buy a webserver (ergo we/you/I would be able to have near-complete control of the website), although doing so without any source of income is pretty difficult.

Archon wrote:since Nintendo/Gamefreak/Pokemon decided to not have Lv 100 6v6 Wi-Fi battles anymore.................................................
Maybe this'll change with X&Y, who knows?

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm by Shay

7 wrote:I do think we should expand. I don't think that expanding to a forum talking about who we are is a good idea. Particularly since I'm very much opposed to having my privacy violated by others. Also, I ramble.

If we have to, I'll try to scrounge up some money to buy a webserver (ergo we/you/I would be able to have near-complete control of the website), although doing so without any source of income is pretty difficult.

Archon wrote:since Nintendo/Gamefreak/Pokemon decided to not have Lv 100 6v6 Wi-Fi battles anymore.................................................
Maybe this'll change with X&Y, who knows?
Aren't social networking sites such as facebook and twitter for talking about who we are?

How much would that cost?

And I sure hope so!

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 am by 7

Webservers tend to cost like $10/month. The one I'm looking at is significantly cheaper than that but I'd have to buy bulk years to get a discount and that's like $300 right there.

I really only use Google+ as a social network and even then I barely log in. Besides that, yeah I don't think we need yet another social network. But that's what this topic's about! Brainstorming.

ok no it's really not

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 pm by Freak

I thought I was crazy for coming back here. Lol I see posts.
Expanding would be a good idea though.
All for the revival. o.o

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm by Shay

Yeah this light green theme isn't very masculine

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:39 am by 7

You're right!

It needs more pink.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 am by Freak

Lol so I'm guessing you all plan to keep everything and just archive it or something?

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am by Shay

Get on the chatbox!

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 am by Ash

I agree with freak. we should archive everything! I apologize for the lack of being on this week you guys, i am extremely busy!

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:04 am by Shay

Who has gotten Black or White 2?

Back to top Go down

Ash

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 am by Ash

I do!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 pm by 7

Speaking of B2W2, I just got the event Meloetta. The Relic Song event is really weird.

Back to top Go down

Sparky653

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm by Sparky653

Well, I guess I'm not the only one who came to visit.

Remember me, anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm by 7

Yes indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum