Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon X and Y Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon X and Y Offshaychusmall

Pokemon X and Y

Go down

Pokemon X and Y Empty Pokemon X and Y

Released today! Or yesterday. That depends, really. Pick yours up.

Color scheme up for a few months thanks to the release. Please enjoy!

Fun fact: Torchic distribution is apparently until January 15, 2014.

Last edited by 7 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9221
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Y :: Comments

Shay

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm by Shay

7 wrote:Released today! Or yesterday. That depends, really. Pick yours up.

Color scheme up for a few months thanks to the release. Please enjoy!

Fun fact: Torchic distribution is apparently until January 14, 2014.
I got my Torchic! I just beat the second gym, currently looking for a Skrelp.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm by Ace

Got Torchic, but since I already have Fennekin I might not use him. But will keep him for later

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:14 pm by 7

Fire/Fighting Attacker + Fire/Psychic Special Attacker is surprisingly useful. You can use both.

On that note, I just beat the Elite Four. I made this post when I got the game. That's how long it took me~!

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 pm by Ace

True but unlike you I'm not going to be a fire gym leader, and I also planned on using more pokemon in the Kalos region though I'll probably get a mega-evo eventually

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm by 7

PSA: Don't save outside of a building in Lumiose City. The game can and will permanently freeze and lock your save file so you can't access it (rather, it'll freeze as soon as you start it up). If you absolutely must save, save in a building or a Pokemon Center.

There's a fix for this, according to Reddit:

1. Load your game.
  2. As the game loads wait for the music to start. (But while the screen is still black.)
  3. Mash the home button until it works.

So if you DO save it outside and have the game freeze, there's your fix.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:54 pm by Shay

7 wrote:PSA: Don't save outside of a building in Lumiose City. The game can and will permanently freeze and lock your save file so you can't access it (rather, it'll freeze as soon as you start it up). If you absolutely must save, save in a building or a Pokemon Center.

There's a fix for this, according to Reddit:

1. Load your game.
  2. As the game loads wait for the music to start. (But while the screen is still black.)
  3. Mash the home button until it works.

So if you DO save it outside and have the game freeze, there's your fix.
I've saved so many times outside of a building in Lumiose City though lol.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 pm by Ace

It might refer to shutting off the game afterwards, because it happens when you try to open up the save file. Though I've only seen a video on the glitch so no personal experience with it.

So have I but I still kept playing so I guess nothing happened. But I've probably saved inside buildings and not outside them as the glitch has claimed those

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:45 pm by indidoge

I finally got mine in from amazon yesterday and the. I only had the afternoon and this afternoon to play so im just before the 3rd badge but my starters already at level 41 :Y

ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE A DITTO TO ME?? PLEEEAASSEEE I NEEDETH ONE! xD

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am by 7

It happens on some cartridges. Apparently it's a toss-up, but it's also a fair warning and not something you should try anyway. Save in Lumiose buildings anyway, just to be safe. I think it's supposed to happen if you're near cabs or something; to be honest, I don't really remember.

I can get you a Ditto! It'll take a while because I completely forget where I got mine from, but I can get you one.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am by Shay

Rk9 wrote:I finally got mine in from amazon yesterday and the. I only had the afternoon and this afternoon to play so im just before the 3rd badge but my starters already at level 41 :Y

ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE A DITTO TO ME?? PLEEEAASSEEE I NEEDETH ONE! xD
I've got two dittos and can trade you one now! 4270-1528-0212

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:37 pm by 7

RE: my PSA post thing, Nintendo of Japan created a map of places not to save in.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/ekjj/info/index.html

edit: Nintendo of America also has one:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/3wjvChGG7BsUTVPEszTwG__rwArdVqOY
Pokemon X and Y CI16_3DS_PokemonXandY_Map_enGB_image600w

Essentially, don't save in the boulevards. Also two of the avenues but I can't remember what they're called.

Most importantly, the page does say that they're releasing a patch soon. So that's important.

Something else that's cool: Xerneas will be in Super Smash Bros. Wii U as I'm guessing a stage artifact like Spear Pillar of Brawl.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down