Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update Offshaychusmall

Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update

Go down

Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update Empty Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update

An update has been released for Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS that rectifies certain glitches in Pokemon X and Y, specifically the game-breaking Lumiose City save glitch and an error in the GTS, as well as updates the GTS sorting filter.

To verify that you have the patch installed, on the Pokemon X and Y save-select screen, on the bottom-right of the touch screen, there will be a small text that says "Ver. 1.1"

The update data will be saved on the SD card. Do not remove the SD card while playing, or delete the update files from your system.

Download the patch by entering the Nintendo 3DS eShop, or (in the HOME Menu) holding a shoulder button down, selecting the QR code scanning option on the touch screen, and scanning one of the two QR codes (depending on your game) below:

Pokemon X update QR Code
Pokemon Y update QR Code
Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update Img-qrcodepokemonx-98x98
Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update Img-qrcodepokemony-98x98

For those who are unaware, the Lumiose City save glitch essentially freezes your save-file if you save anywhere in the areas highlighted in blue:
Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update CI16_3DS_PokemonXandY_Map_enGB_image600w
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9222
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Y - 1.1 Update :: Comments

Ace

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 am by Ace

I was hoping they'd add more for an update, oh well. Save glitch is a first priority though because many a victim have fallen to the Lumiouse curse

Back to top Go down

Chrono

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:17 am by Chrono

I never knew this existed good thing I never needed to save in Lumiouse.. I really want to try it now :/

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 pm by 7

If you didn't update yet, go ahead and try, I guess. The patch is supposed to also fix the save file.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 pm by Ace

This probably won't be the only one, more glitches have been discovered in the game. Like apparently shiny litleo and spinda look missingno. like and one person's entire game has pokemon missing body parts and stuff. Just saying

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm by 7

Most likely there are quite a few more glitches, but thankfully they can actually add patches so it's less of a problem than before. Like the Berry glitch in R/S that could only be fixed with, like, Pokemon Colosseum or something.

In fact, I expected glitches. Normally the Japanese release is first to remove glitches from the international release (see Red/Green -> Blue and Diamond/Pearl's door-Surf glitch) but this time they released all the games on the same day, so there's less of an actual bug-fixing window. Not like same-day international release is a bad thing, mind you.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm by Ace

True enough point, but I expected more like color or graphic type glitches, not game breaking glitches. I've already seen random lines in the overworld map myself, and yeah the recent game's international release might be the only one of it's kind. Thanks to some countries like Italy, Saudi Arabia, Canada (Darkie I hold no grudge against you) and others releasing earlier than anticipated. Thus pissing off Nintendo and Gamefreak to where they apparently sued said places to the point of bankruptcy, I believe $10,000 per copy and they had to go out and get said copies back, says sources anyways. But that's kinda off topic, but also don't forget censorshipping as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down