Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED! Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED! Offshaychusmall

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED!

Go down

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED! Empty POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED!

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE GAMES CONFIRMED!!
AND FOR NOVEMBER 2014!!!!

Here's the official video from Pokemon-

SO Hoenn* has been officially confirmed! Pokemon fans are raving and of course, jumping to many conclusions about the games already- found something interesting on the web as-well regarding the games:

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED! Photo11

I posted here a scan of a japanese poster that I'm going to be taking as authentic-- I'm pretty sure it is.
According to this poster, I'm going to guess that:

1. There will be mega-evolutions for the rest of the Hoenn starters (that much is obvious)

2. We (again, obvious) see the return of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza

3. A little catch- see the arrows pointing from Groudon and Kyogre to Rayquaza in the middle of them? and the black silhouette below them? If you look closely at the shape of the silhouette, you can see that its neck is long like Rayquaza, the head looks like Groudons- and the arms similar as-well, and there's a little smidget of Kyogres tail to be seen under the picture on the right ride. This silhouette has GOT to be a fusion of the THREE pokemon, which means we may be seeing a comeback for those DNA splicers introduced in gen V~~~

Also- little mention on the official announcement video- I say Hoenn* remake because they mention a new world. I think it is... likely that they could either be using a trick on words to make us jump to these conclusions (where it actually IS a straight up remake/sequal in Hoenn) OR these starters and legendaries could just be the important pokemon in yet ANOTHER region of the pokemon world.

ANYWAYS that's it for my spiel~ I'll attempt to keep the up-dates coming on here even though that might be useless xD

I know not a heck of a lot of us come here often anymore, and that all of you who care or don't live under a rock know this information already, but I thought this was something that needed to be here nonetheless~~~
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8040
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE CONFIRMED! :: Comments

Shay

Post Sun May 11, 2014 11:39 pm by Shay

I am so excited for these games! Treecko is my favorite starter and I'm so happy I'll be able to use him in a brand new game.

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm by indidoge

Same- I'm so torn too because I love Kyogre and want to put it in my team but I love Swampert and I don't want two water types on my team :/ Sceptile is my second favourite so I'm probably going to go for Treecko. I THINK we should expect there to be mega evolutions for the starters so I'll decide after seeing those xD I can't wait to see what they do with this game @_@

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 pm by Shay

Yeah they better not mess up on these new mega evolutions!

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 13, 2014 8:47 pm by 7

Chances are I'm getting this sometime in the future but not at release, since I'm saving money for the new Smash Bros. I'm getting like four copies of it, three for 3DS and one for Wii U, so my wallet will be pretty much entirely empty for a long while...

Also I feel lame but I'd be choosing Torchic again...which sucks, since it won't have Speed Boost and won't be a very good Pokemon this game, lol. As long as they don't remake the female protagonist like they did in HG/SS I don't care what they do to the games.

Between the two I'm getting Alpha Sapphire. I don't actually like very many of the Pokemon in RSE, so the legendaries don't really matter to me (although I prefer Kyogre between the two, because giant fish)

Back to top Go down

Dragonartist713

Post Sat May 17, 2014 6:18 pm by Dragonartist713

i originally had all three games but sapphire was my first. so ill probably get the 'upgrade' for it eventually. hoenn really isn't my favorite region plus i don't really have a lot of time for gaming anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 27, 2014 6:52 pm by 7

I'm going to reply to the topic post because I didn't actually read it until now lol

Rk9 wrote:This silhouette has GOT to be a fusion of the THREE pokemon, which means we may be seeing a comeback for those DNA splicers introduced in gen V~~~

Alternatively, Rayquaza could get a Mega Evolution. Kyogre and Groudon's superior is Rayquaza, which explains those arrows, and then Rayquaza's superior is Mega Rayquaza.

Kyogre and Groudon don't have their Mega Evolutions on there because obviously they're right there on the cover.

I liked the DNA thing though, I wish they would bring them back.

Rk9 wrote:Also- little mention on the official announcement video- I say Hoenn* remake because they mention a new world. I think it is... likely that they could either be using a trick on words to make us jump to these conclusions (where it actually IS a straight up remake/sequal in Hoenn) OR these starters and legendaries could just be the important pokemon in yet ANOTHER region of the pokemon world.

Pretty sure it will end up as a straight-up remake of Hoenn. They might add something like the Sevii Islands, though, which would be nice. I don't remember any new areas added for HeartGold or SoulSilver but I actually still haven't played either of them yet.

6/7 edit: https://imgur.com/a/i8uHg - corocoro leaks of new Pokemon stuff (idk whose imgur gallery that is but it's not mine)

Back to top Go down

Chrono

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 am by Chrono

Apparently kyogre and groundon dont get mega evolutions but a primal form. Some speculation is that it will expand to other fossil types. Therefore you wont get a mega kabutops but a primal kabutops.

Back to top Go down

Dragonartist713

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 am by Dragonartist713

this topic is still relevant << also, did anyone else get into the special demo?

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 am by 7

I got the special demo but I've only beaten it twice. Apparently you need to beat it ten times to get all the rewards?

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 pm by indidoge

i've gotten/ beaten the special demo. only thing you get after 10 times through (beating the whole thing) is the.. pokemon (i believe it's Glalie at level 40 for ALL of north america) 10 poke balls, 10 heal balls and 10 heart scales (i think it's 10 for all of them) but that's pretty much it :/

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:31 am by 7

It's actually a Lv. 40 Glalie worldwide, with the exception of Japan; they get a Steelix instead.

I'm pretty sure, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down