Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Rate Meh Mixed Team... Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Rate Meh Mixed Team... Offshaychusmall

Rate Meh Mixed Team...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate Meh Mixed Team... Empty Rate Meh Mixed Team...

Post by HanoHano Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 pm

1. Lead / Spiker
Timid Roserade @ Leftovers
Serene Grace Abilty
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Sleep Powder
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Grass Knot
~ Shadow Ball

Roserade uses Sleep Powder to put foes to sleep. Use TS at least once, if not 2x, to increase Poison =]. Grass Knot bc I didn't get Leaf Storm Egg moves, and Shadow Ball over HP Fire bc I think It's better, as I keeps off the alakazams =]. Smogon said Focus Sash but I think Leftovers. Put your opinion plz!!

2. Mixed Sweeper
Naughty Togekiss @ Life Orb
Hustle Ability
252 Atk / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Aura Sphere
~ Flamethrower
~ Roost

I found this on Smogon. Looks kewl to me, what about you?? ExtremeSpeed for Stab. Aura Sphere always hits (I Think). Flamethrower bc I already have Shadow Ball on Roserade, and Roost for when Life Orb gets to be too much T_T. Hustle + Life Orb = 1.8x On Each Move. Then think about ExtremeSpeed w/ Stab.
ExtremeSpeed + Life Orb + Hustle + Stab = 216 BP AND PRIORITY! AWESOME, THAT'S MORE THAN FACADE + GUTS + FLAME ORB + STAB T_T.

3. Psychical Sweeper
Lonely Electivire @ Life Orb
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
~ Brick Break
~ ThunderPunch
~ IcePunch
~ Earthquake

Just the standard Psychical Electivire.

4. Special Sweeper
Timid Ninetales @ Lum Berry
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
~ Nasty Plot
~ Hypnosis
~ Flamethrower
~ Energy Ball

Energy Ball to take care of all It's weaknesses. Stall w/ Hypnosis. Block status w/ Lum Berry. Flamethrower for STAB. And Nasty Plot for a Power-Up.

5. Mixed Wall
Timid Latias @ Leftovers
148 HP / 108 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Calm Mind
~ Recover
~ Dragon Pulse
~ HP Fire

This bad Boy (/Girl) Barely takes 1/2 damage from Physical Ice Moves like Ice Beam. Do I need to go further?

6. Psychical Sweeper 2
Guts Ability
Adamant Ursaring @ Flame Orb
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Facade
~ Crunch
~ Flamethrower
~ Earthquake

Guts + Flame Orb + Facade = Uber Awesome. Need I same More?

So That's meh Team. Rate It, Hate It, Whatever :-)
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 7997
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Rate Meh Mixed Team... Empty Re: Rate Meh Mixed Team...

Post by Cirrus Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:23 pm

You might want to give Roserade a Focus Sash instead of Leftovers, as it gives you a second chance if you miss with Sleep Powder. If you miss with Sleep Powder, and you don't have a Focus Sash, chances are, you won't be able to set up Toxic Spikes. Spikes instead of Toxic Spikes would be more suitable, since there are lots of Steel types that are immune to Toxic Spikes in OU (glares at Scizors and Metagross'). And since this seems as a more offensive team, there's no reason for Toxic stall when you could just get immediate damage with Spikes.

Not sure why you have Lonely on an Electivire. Adamant would be more suitable, as you're not using any Special attacks.

Sub Ninetails for Heatran. It retains your answer to Ice-type attacks (which you have a glaring weakness of), fulfills the same duty as Ninetails, and isn't nearly as fragile.

The rest doesn't look too bad. You don't have much for walls, but with enough sweepers, you should be fine as long as you don't dawdle around. Paraflinch Togekiss would probably be better, though.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6852
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happymunda Sat May 23, 2009 7:29 pm

I think you have a great team planned out.

You should get someone with SR to also set some massage damage to flying pokes seeing as the only you eletravire has the enough juice to take out one easily.

I agree that you should put a focus sash on the roserade seeing as a miss on the sleep powder will hurt you start very much. I also think you should replace grass knot with synthesis so when the other poke falls asleep you can get back up to full HP and you get a second use out of the sash.

You togekiss is a great pokemon to have and you did a great job getting down the moveset.
Same with the ursaring and Ninetales but, considers getting ride of the latias, many people hate when a latias comes in. Belive me.... may be switch it out for a breloom: adamant@leftovers@effect spores

Att:252
Speed:252
HP:6

Moveset:
Subsitute
Focus Punch
Mach Punch
Seed Bomb

Set up with sub and on next turn focus punch lossing your sub and heal with lefties. then Mach punch or Seed bomb to get ride of any remaining HP and do it again.

Other than that you have a great overall team and it can really take you far.

happymunda

Shaycoins : 5495
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mew Sat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Please don't post in dead threads.

*Locked*
Shiny Mew
Shiny Mew

Shaycoins : 5898
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://s236114576.onlinehome.us/err.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top