Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Bibas Blog of stuff and words Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Bibas Blog of stuff and words Offshaychusmall

Bibas Blog of stuff and words

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bibas Blog of stuff and words Empty Bibas Blog of stuff and words

Post by Bibarel Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Hello i made a blog cuz i just felt leik it

In my blog here any comments/Constructive criticism will be Glady apreciated
So in this blog here i will post everything i can think of Leik Pokemon Commercials and etc

leik here Yesterday i was leik in my moms school and there where fake phones and i picked one up and pretend to call someone then my Cousin Jason was leik "Oh the phone!"So he picked up the other phone i said hello he shouted "NOONE WANT TALK YOU" oh he was 4 years old

I was on FML the other day and it said 'Yesterday my daughter was bugging me asking me "When did you first have bologna?"Over and over then i said 22 she said "BEAT YA" shes 13 FML
That was frikken funny xD

I bought some yu gi oh cards the other day
they where all crappy

I bought a book called "How to NOT be cool" i did those thing which was realy stupid in my opinion so i was invited to join the transformers club and the science club

So at my school my teacher di ck Cummings (Not married Shocker) was taking student out of the room to take inividual tests so he forgot one and was leik "Oh i didnt do her yet" I was leik "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OMG U DIDNT DO HER YET?" but it was in my head i just chuckled i little

I entered the advertising contest the catagorys r Most creative best and other ones that are not important so i think i have the most creative in the bag hers my script so far

"Hello We will be right back from your movie 'The fruity muffin and the other one" in just a moment but WE HAVE A SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU!" do u have an aching back?a sore neck a really tired lower region?Well you have came to the wrong place cause i am selling you a phair of All terrain Car of Mightyness It has mighty car powers leik Engine jam Flat tire and the most important Out of Gas!And if you call right now!!!!!!!it will still take about 4 to 6 weeks to deliver"
Thats all i got so far so i end blog here i guess
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8160
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Bibas Blog of stuff and words Empty Re: Bibas Blog of stuff and words

Post by 7 Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 am

LOL WUT
The Imaginative Warden