Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu? Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu? Offshaychusmall

Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu? Empty Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu?

Post by Ralts Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Ralts
Ralts

Shaycoins : 5638
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu? Empty Re: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu?

Post by Pikablu Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 pm

I love the microwave show and I was excited when I found out they were going to microwave a pikachu
Pikablu
Pikablu

Shaycoins : 5632
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu? Empty Re: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Pikachu?

Post by Evil Bunny Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 pm

I watched it and it was AWESOME to see pikachu's head light on fire! but it's face was really scary.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6416
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Noidicus Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:21 pm

lol win
Noidicus
Noidicus

Shaycoins : 5627
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Joe Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:56 am

it depends, does it like westlife? coz if it likes westlife, yes, yes it should be microwaved

Glass Joe

Shaycoins : 5684
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum