Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 5 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 5 Offshaychusmall

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Mercury Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 am

So am I lol. I thought you meant my team were looking at treasure, but I think you meant Sneasel and Buizel.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6609
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Ace Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Sneasel and Buizel stole a bunch of treasure, your team was helping weavile up, and i am still confused as to if Bruce is on my team or if he wants to be on team storm
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8022
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 pm

im on your team so ill start like ur next mission u beat me and recruit me :p
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8176
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 am

We weren't helping Weavile up, we were carrying him =/ Then we put him down.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Alex and Fizz walked toward the Kec brothers "Okay.. " Alex looked at their Stock. "I think we have enough apples... So maybe getting some heal seeds would be a good idea. Remember how ace got burned on the last mission?" The exchange was made between the Kecleon Brothers and Team storm (however amount of money it was etc, etc) And team storm set out to their second mission.

Mission Name: The Haunting Tower
Reward: Dusk Stone
Poke: 400
RP: 35
Description: Haunter has been causing trouble for pokemon in the spirit tower you have to get to haunter by getting though a Ghost type environment make sure you Arrest Haunter

"So.. It's off to Spirit Tower, then." And Team storm entered the dungeon in search of Haunter.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8058
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Weavile woke up. Someone had left him on the floor! Then it came back to him. Sneasel and Buizel! Where were they! He sat up. There they were, looking at their treasure, as if nothing had happened. Exeggcute and Larvitar had gone down a hole in the ground.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Correction lol

Buizel went into the Biggest Waterfall in the cavern, Sneasel got whooped

Ace dug through the surface and saw Team Frostbones heading down the tunnel he just dug and jumped through the Waterfall. Ace fell through a wall a water and aproximately 30 feet( maybe lol idk what to estimate it as). Ace hit the water with a loud splash, messing up his soft fur. Buizel heard the splash and awoken, he dove into the water for a sneak attack on Ace. Meanwhile Ace was struggling after the fall and tried swimming to the surface and Got Blasted By Buizel's Pursuit attack out of the water and hit a rock. 'Grr' Ace said standing Weakly, and got an idea 'Hey Buizel You Can't Catch me!' Ace said running up the Stairs (they are stairs that go to the treasure cave and to the Lake we are at, but the fastest way to the lake is the Waterfall). 'Ha Little Eevee You Can Run, But You Will Never Beat Me.' Ace Thought to himself if he lured Buizel away from the water (his territory) he might have a chance.

Ace kept running up those stairs and then tripped (Ace personality is Clumsiness as you might of noticed). 'Ha Looks Like Your Trapped Little Eevee' Ace had to think fast, he saw a Crack in the wall 'ShadowBall' he said blasting it through the wall but forgetting it was a ghost move so it went through. 'Ha Eevee nice try' Buizel said but then heard it impact with someone (Weavile but Ace didn't know). 'Oh crap' Ace said and jolted off when buizel was laughing.Ace ran up the stairs and made it back to the treasure room.

Ace ran and tripped over Weavile who was in pain after the collision.

Now Merc Roleplays being tackled/tripped over
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 am

Weavile was smashed by something that came from the stairs. It was definitely a Shadow Ball. He was about to jump up when Ace tripped over him. Weavile then jumped up and attacked Ace with Assurance, knocking Ace away. Buizel ran up next to him, recognizing him as an ally.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 am

wow lol team up on the poor, cute, Handsome, goodlooking eevee don't you lol

Ace quickly jumped back and Used Quick Attack on Buizel, when Weavile and Buizel Were Talking, Buizel got knocked down ever one of the stairs. 'Buizel?' Ace said running down the stairs seeing buizel in the same lake he got hit by pursuit in. Ace poked the Buizel with it's paw and it was knocked out as well. Ace grabbed roped and tied both these pokemon. He than used the badge to send them to Sheriff Magnezone. 'Now what should i do about these fools?' Ace said to himself talking about team bones. 'Nah I'll let them be for now' Than Ace Used the badge on himself and got out the cavern.

Sheriff Magnezone: Thanks Ace I don't know what i would have done
Ace: No problem really
Sheriff Magnezone gave him the following

Water Stone
450 poke
also got 45 RP
Ace team is now Red Rank

people not roleplaying much...

Last edited by Ace on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put Bronze rank...)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:50 am

((You has to recruit me next mission and stuffs xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am

What? That couldn't happen Ace, we didn't say a word. And also, Weavile would have stopped you from doing that =/ And also, the rest of my team would have stopped you, so you can't really do that at all =/
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:47 pm

well i don't know what you and buizel were doing apparently he recognized you, i thought your team was looking for me in the tunnels, and do you really want me to stop spamming your vids?

Ace ran outside colliding with Bruce, 'Ow. Oh hey Bruce. Ace said helping Bruce up. Than Chatot came outside flying holding two red badges.

Chatot: Hey Team Elemental Protectors! Wait!
Both of them turned around
Chatot: You moved up a rank you might as well show it
Ace: Wait What?
Chatot: Yeah you guys moved up to Red rank, give me your normal rank badges
Bruce and Ace handed him the badges and got new Shiny Apple Red Badges
Ace: Hey Bruce I forgot to pick a mission (on first page ty espeon for great suggestion) Could you go get 1 for our next mission?

Bruce now role plays getting a next mission
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 pm

((ily for godmodding me and idc do it whenever you like x3))

((Not sarcasm srsly do it it saves me trouble :p))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 pm

((People not RPing since we all got very confused with you playing our characters, but I'll make my mission in one grand post))

Eclipse and Sunflora met with Glameow, who was still over the Diglett hole she dropped her necklace in. Sunflora screamed, again, and ran over to chat while Eclipse looked down the hole.
She could barely see anything since it was so dark, but when she moved her head she thought she saw a glint. Maybe the light was reflecting off of something shiny down there.
"Hellooooo?" She called down, her voice sounding as if she was either unmotivated, or wanted to get this done and over with so she could get paid. Probably the latter...
"Oh! Is it down there!" Sunflora gasped, running over and nearly pushing Eclipse out of the way to see.
"Hmm, maybe. There is something shiny down there, but no sign of any other Pokemon." She sighed, stepping back to avoid the rather hyperactive Pokemon. With another peer down, this time making sure she wasnt blocking too much light, she saw the shiny thing bounce around, then start to make its way to what she assumed to be an exit from the hole.
"Someone found it down there." She commented out loud.
"Really?!? How did you know?" Sunflora asked, which only brought a confused look from the Skunky.
"It moved out of the light. I thought it was obvious." For a moment Eclipse was sure Sunflora had to be on a team with Bidoof for far too long, but she shook her head and ignored Sunflora's next few comments. Another look down the hole, and Eclipse decided it was safe to jump down. With regret for her action setting in immediatly after she slid into the hole showing on her face.
She had gotten her beautiful red fur all dirty! With a slight hiss as Sunflora plopped down on top of her with a trademark 'EEK', Eclipse followed the small glint of light bobbing up ahead. Since it was the only thing she could see, it was logical to follow it.

Sunflora turned out to be of little use. Her hyperactive talkative behavior ruined all of Eclipse's attempts at being sneaky. 'Next time I'm either going alone, or with someone a little more quiet...' She thought angrily. This mission may pay well, but it wasnt doing much good for her temper.

In a small clearing ahead Eclipse could see light pouring into the cave. Within just a few moments she could also see the necklace they were looking for. With its bobbing motions Eclipse had assumed a Diglett had taken it, perhaps without noticing, but instead who she saw was none other then Digtrio! With her own step into the light she called out.
"Hey Dugtrio! That necklace belongs to Glameow!"
'So what are the odds that he cares? Hmm, well if its a good Dugtrio then we get it with no fight, if he's bad we're in for a fight. Maybe 50-50? Nah, look at his eyes, he looks upset that we're in his tunnel. 90-10, we're in for a fight.' Eclipse ran over the odds quickly, then jumped back not a moment too late. The Sand Attack just barely missed her, but even so it did make her upset.
"HEY, watch the fur why dont you?" She yelled, tucking into a roll to avoid another attack. This time though, it got all over her side. "I'm not a brown Stunky!" She hissed.
Sunflora, being useful for once, stepped in front on Eclipse and launched her own Razor Leaf.
The Dugtrio ducked it, but in its rush for cover underground it dropped the Necklace. It instead was smacked further back from Sunflora's attack.
Eclipse had an idea, but she'd have to move quick to outmanouver the more powerful Dugtrio. Before it popped back up, she had lept in front and crouched. Thankfully the Dugtrio was too flustered to think about moving before it came back to the surface, so when it did she was right in its face.
Eclipse snarled and opened her mouth wide. "I SAID DONT MESS WITH MY FUR!" She roared, her powerful screech attack definatly doing its job. The Dugtrio was stunned by the sudden and close burst of noise, and Eclipse used that precious moment to jump over and grab the Necklace. She looked back to see Sunflora engaging the Dugtrio in combat. Sunflora was doing well thanks to the type advantage, but the Dugtrio was in its home. It was defending its territory, and hopefully that was enough of a reason to not chase them when they got out of the tunnel.
"Sunflora, dont waste your energy, we'd be better of running." She called and started to make a run for it. The only way she knew out was up, but even her graceful leaps wouldnt get the job done. They would have to climb, and with Dugtrio rampaging around with Sunflora that would be difficult.
Thankfully Sunflora heard Eclipse's call, and started to head back to the hole they dropped in from. The climb back up it would be easier, though Dugtrio was still angry. She backed up to the tunnel and looked over at the Stunky.

Necklace in mouth, Eclipse jumped on top of Dugtrio as its attention was on Sunflora. With another graceful hop she lept to where her temporary partner was, spining slightly to face Dugtrio.
All three faces flinched at the angry glare that met them from the skunk Pokemon. Another precious moment slipped by giving Eclipse and Sunflora the needed chance to run down the tunnel, this time Dugtrio thinking twice before following. Scary Face worked to perfection, making them think before moving and giving the two Pokemon enough time to escape to safety.

Watching their backs as Sunflora went back to her chat with Glameow, the Skunky shook off some of the dirt then turned to Glameow. Politely she handed the cat Pokemon her necklace.
"I beleive that is yours, and you should be more careful with it next time." With the utmost glee the cat inspected her returned treasure and smiled.
"Yes of course! Thank you for returning it! I'll send your reward to the guild right away!" Happily Glameow ran off to her home, and hopefully would go to the guild shortly with the reward.

"Mmmhmm, well, lets head back too." Eclipse looked at Sunflora, who screamed and started talking the Stunky's ear off again.

All the way back to the guild.... Poor Eclipse...

Mission Completed!
((Yes I did control Sunflora and the Wild Pokemon. But I think I did well, and this saves time rather then taking 6 pages of small back and fourths and waiting for people to post. Bwahahaa! Tell me what you think^^))
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5957
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm

wow lol i only role played as you guys for one post... and ty for doing that 1 post thing lol i try doing this on the trainer adventure which reminds me.

Weavile would you be chatot in the trainer role play? or i have to wait for espe?

Also when i am to lazy for making these '' i do This Person: whatever they say i find it helps save time, also i noticed i have never made it night time or day time lol

Anyway you went back to the guild with sunflora where i will start

Diglett was keeping his post watching for intruders when he saw Eclipse and Sunflora heading back. He went down the tunnels his father Dugtrio dug and was inside the Guild Base.

Diglett: Sunflora and Eclipse are back
Loadred: Finally it took them some time. Croagunk! Get The Money Santa Sent For Eclipse!
Croagunk get's package from counter behind his shop and waits for them
Chatot: Well. I am expecting for the mission to be a sucess. Right?
Sunflora: Of Course we succeeded.
Croagunk: Here you go. (handing Eclipse a sack of 1000 poke)

Team Ragnarok (i think that's how you spell it) also gained 30 RP

Chimecho: Looks Like you tied with Team Storm

Still waiting on Bruce Leonidos i think that's what Silver called himself to pick a mission from bulletin board, go to silver the spinda's cafe, or get a bottle from the beach. His choice
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Bruce walked down to Silver's Cafe and went in.
"Hello and welcome to the fresh and friendly (Spinda) Juice bar how may i help you?" Said Silver the spinda.
"Hmm..."Said Bruce

((Perfect time for the dudes who need help xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Sasuke you've doomed us now read to find out how

Here's a pick of our team (not Bruce has a headband, I have a Dark Blue Scarf, A Defense Scarf)

Ace ran after Bruce 'Wait up Bruce!' than fell down the entrance to Silver the Spinda's Cafe 'Crap' he said as he fell than made it to solid ground. Ace got up and saw Bruce at the counter. 'Bruce' Ace the Eevee said in exhaustion run running and falling in the same day. Than he saw a Reddiursa walk up to them 'Are You Team Elemental Protectors?' she asked. Ace answered back 'Yes we are... why?'. 'Oh my Gosh it is them!' a Pichu said 'Hey guys It's Team Elemental Protectors!' A Natu said flying towards them. Ace thought oh crap as they got trampled by some baby pokemon, asking for autographs and alot of questions.

Baby Pokemon in the room
Pichu
Teddiursa
Natu
Azurill
Skitty

After signing autographs and answering questions Ace was tired. 'Bruce... really? We could of been safe picking a mission from the board, Heck even a bottle. But No you get us attacked.' Ace said From Exhuastion. Than Raichu, Ursaring, Azumarill, and Delcatty wlked up to Team Elemental Protectors.

Raichu: Xatu's busy with his shop like always so we watch the babies, sorry bout that.
All the parent's Agreed
Ursaring: Have can you do us a favor?
Ace: Ok you can have my autograph ( he said tired )
Delcatty: No we need you to deliver something in the Fog Forest. (I make alot of these places up)
Ace: What!?
Azumarill: Well don't think of it as an assignment, think of it as a mission. We'll reward you.
Ace: Hmm... Bruce It's filled with Dark/Ghost types should we accept it?

Bruce decides Yes or No

Here's a pick of our team (not Bruce has a headband, I have a Dark Blue Scarf, A Defense Scarf) Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 5 Riolu_and_Eevee_by_Squeek_a_chu
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 pm

((Aww, cute^^))

Eclipse gladly took the sack of Pokedollers and immediatly went to deposite it with Kangaskaun along with the remaining apples she had from their adventure.
After that business was taken care of, it was time for a nice warm bath and to see about finding a new mission. Maybe a new partner too, since Sunflora was absolutely unbearable.

Back at the guild, Eclipse looked at the board showing the different teams and how they were doing.
'Hmm, Elemental Protectors are doing well. And Team Storm is just below us. Nothing else going on.' She looked over at the mission boards and decided to pick out something interesting. For a moment she wondered what a Bronze Rank was ((lol, our ranks are different)) but read further down. Her team of one, Ragnarok, was still only normal rank so she didnt bother with the details of the mission. Further down the list of rogue Pokemon, she saw something interesting.

"Mission Name: This is an Absol-lutely big problem
Reward: Magnet (boost Lighting attacks)
Poke: 425
RP: 40
Description: Absol has been causing trouble for the pokemon trying to cross into steel valley, Steel type pokemon and many others, Take down and Arrest Problem"

Eclipse read it out loud, even if only to herself. The Rogue Togetic offered more PokeDollers, but this one offered something interesting. The Absol was bothering Steel Type Pokemon, along with others. But why would it do that? The Absol's she heard of usually warn of danger, not cause it... Something was up, and her curiousity was getting the better of her.

"Interesting..." She nodded, again to herself. Hopping on her back legs she tore off the mission as a sign of it being accepted. With a nod to Chatot she carefully folded the mission paper and tucked it into her scarf. It glittered brightly despite the dust on it, and with a rather angry look she started off towards the Hot Springs. She needed a bath to relax, and to get cleaned up. Next time, she thought, she would just use her gas attack and be done with anyone who got in her way.

Just outside the guild, she watched as the other Pokemon went about their daily routine. Without much concern for them, she walked off towards the Hot Springs. Still upset about the dirt, her tail was raised slightly. Hopefully others would take the hint and leave her be, lest they provoke the Skunk Pokemon.

((ooh yea, dont mess with the fur! And despite what I type anyone is free to talk with Eclipse. She just has attitude))
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5957
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:05 am

hehe you've seem to stumble onto one of my hidden secrets, also i can't ruin the surprise for you so you will have to roleplay going into Steel Valley and finding one of my many hidden secrets in this Role Play
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 am

Ace, we came out of the tunnel as well. Buizel didn't recognise Weavile, he realised that Weavile was an ally. But seeming that you're being so persistant about leaving me behind, I'll have to play along.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:06 am

no idea what you are talking about but ok?

Also correction Eclipse had to drop the money off at duskull/persian, cant drop money at kanghaskan she only stores items
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 am

You don't understand that my team wouldn't stay in the tunnel for the whole time? or that Buizel didn't say anything to Weavile? That's not hard to understand o.O
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:43 am

"Sure i can handle those Darks The ghost are the wild card."((Oh my god im so happy for this mission *evolve* xD)).Bruce Looked at ace " Do you wanna go?" Bruce asked
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:32 pm

wait? you made yourself evolve? lol Mercury i understand but all these random things is making me confused

'Sure' Ace said shivering. (my character is scared of ghost) 'All right' he said raising a paw 'I'm in'

not sure if Bruce puts his paw up too and if he notices ace is scared of ghost
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 pm

((No It wasnt official yet You want me to evolve xD ))

"Thats The Spirit!"Bruce Said "Lets head out now the faster we go the faster we come back!"He said.
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top