Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Chrono Chronicals Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Chrono Chronicals Offshaychusmall

Chrono Chronicals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chrono Chronicals Empty Chrono Chronicals

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Prologue?

"come on one more push!"
"AHHHHHHH"
"Whaa, whaaa"
"Aww bless its a boy."
"A boy?"

The sound of a siren was began to play, The look on everyone in the room turned from happy to fear,

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK" Called one of the Guards.
"My lady we must get you out of here, its not safe!" Another said
"No, i must not go, i must stay and defend the castle, quickly Luna, take him, take him far away somewhere where no one will find him, somewhere where the Tardis's cant touch him.Go threw the Kings tunnel, it will lead you to safety, it is behind the painting in the library, pull down on the left candle." said the Queen
"Right, your wish is my command" Said Luna.

Luna put took the baby and wrapped him in a blanket, she hurried along the castle, and went into the library, the castle was trembling under the incredible fire from the Tardis catapults. Luna looked out the window and saw that they have got threw the gates, and they are pillaging the village, she new that what she was doing was the right thing, but had wished she could have helped her family.

They could have never anticipated a Tardis attack, they were to busy fighting on the western front, to worry about the rear, but how did the Tardis get to the east of the castle, and what was the fighting all for.

Luna opened the secret passage, behind the painting of the great Drake King, she wondered along the passage, not knowing where she is going, She never had been down there, it was cold wet and dark.

After a while she had made it threw safely and she ended up near the tiny village of Hope a couple miles east of the castle of Drake. She made her way to the INN, and began a new life with her baby boy,
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6499
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Chrono Chronicals Empty Re: Chrono Chronicals

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Disclaimer........I Chrono do not own any part of Final Fantasy, Oblivion and Chrono Trigger.

chapter 1- Milk makes a boy grow stronger?

Over the years Luna bought a house, found a boyfriend, married him, raised the boy which was given to her, by the Queen of the Drakes. The boy grew up in the village, not knowing about his heritage. The boy had long black hair, and in the front it was pushed to the right side, he usually wore a normal tunic, and trousers, and black shoes.

Over time the boy, grew and became stronger, his step-father, who he thought was his real father, taught him how to fight using a sword. The boy liked fighting and often was found training by the river.

The boys friend, Leon Evan, who is around the same age as the boy, Leon wore a green tunic,and black trousers, with brown shoes. Leon was very smart for his age, and was often found in the library or at old Donald's house. Leon learned by the age of 10 that his family originated from from "Dark Magrik". Dark Magrik have the power to summon the elements to hurt there enemies. People of the Dark Magrik origin are frowned upon as people fear that they will use there magrik to hurt them.

*15 years later from the attack on Drake Castle*

The boy was walking by the river, the river was clear blue, and different types of fruit trees grew yet least a foot away from the river.
"HEY!!!!!CHRONO!!!!" someone shouted at the top of there voice
"hmm?" Chrono looked up and saw Leon running towards him.
"Chrono what are you doing out here this early?" Leon said panting
"I needed to think"
"Think? Think about what?"
"I was thinking, its been 15 years and my whole life i have been here in this village"
"So you wanna leave?"
"Yea, i wanna see the world!"
"HAHAHAHAHA oh Chrono you always make me laugh. See the world, what do you want to see. Midgar the big city its quite a dump."
"Then lets go there I wanna see it, i wanna smell it, I wanna feel it!"
Chrono began running towards the village, with a grin on his face and the motive to do something.
"CHRONO WAIT UP!"

Chrono stormed threw the town past the baker, past the chaple, went streight into his house.
"Oh Chrono there you are" said a purple haired woman
"Mum, i would like to go to Midgar" Chrono said staying confident and adamant "And i wont take no for an answer"
"Hmm, i think your old enough to go, but not by urself tho, surly" she looked at chrono.
"No i will be going with Leon!"
"Fine but you will take a carriage"
"Deal"

*The next Day"

"Chrono wake up your gonna be late!" Mum Said
Chrono woke up feeling very tired, and felt didn't want to go, he got ready and went down stairs.
"all set chrono?"
"EHHHHHH" Chrono grunted.
"Well you better wake up as the carriage is here!" Mum Said
Chrono walked outside and saw a big wooden carriage and two big Chicken like things pulling the carriage
"Ahhh Mrs Scarlet good to see you again, and how may i be of service?" said a bold man taking of his top hat
"Can you take my son and his friend to Midgar"
"I may, all aboard!" He shouted, as Chrono boarded and waited for Leon.

Chrono wait for about 1 minute before he could see Leon coming.
"Hi Chrono, ready?" He said looking excited.
"Yep, get in!" Chrono said helping him in.
"Here we go!" Shouted the short fat man with the top hat.
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6499
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum