Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view) Offshaychusmall

Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view) Empty Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view)

Post by Ace Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am

Chapter 1: The Flame Ruby

"This is the place" I said, looking up from my map at the entrance to Crystal Cavern.
"I've noticed as well" Variant replied loading his pistols with flame bullets.
"Do you think this could be a trap?" I asked concerned about this mysterious Treasure.
"Could be" He replied as he spun the pistol around.
"All right let's go" I said as we ventured into the cave.

As soon as we entered it was like a maze of mirrors, It even echoed in here. Variant was well prepared for just about anything except for the figure standing in front of us. "Hello?" Variant said waving towards it, "You lost?" he added on. I however knew what the figure was holding in his hand, "Look out!" I said while tripping Variant while dodging the object myself. Variant yelled "Ace! What The...." than looking forward at what almost struck him, a crystal that the mysterious person tried striking him with. "Stay away from here, The treasure is mine!" the mystery person yelled running deeper into the cave, "Var, you Ok?" I said helping him up. "I should've drawn my pistol and shot him before he threw that crystal" he said. "Glad to hear your Ok, So shall we continued forward?" I asked. "Most Certainly" he replied "Be prepared Ace I have a bad feeling about this".

As we ventured deeper into the cave there were multiple Crystals hanging above us, the floor in this part was indeed Crystal itself. There was oddly nothing of far interest in these caves. "Seems too quiet in here, not even creatures are lerking" Variant said to me. I put on my Steel Knucklers on and knew something was near and waiting for us. As we turned a corner the mysterious person was on the floor unconscious. "Holy crap" Variant said noticing the claw marks across this guy's face. Than we turned and saw a Wolf with a Ruby in it's forehead "The Flame Ruby" Variant said as he fired a flame bullet at the beast.

The wolf was on Fire but... it didn't seem to feel pain as it came towards me "Take this" I said kicking the wolf straight in it's face. It flinched than I punch it with the Knucklers repeated as it started to bleed, Variant shot it with another flame bullet as he got anxious. While I was yelling the wolf bit my foot, "Get off" I yelled while kicking it in the eye. Than it took my shoe and tossed it across the cave, I knew I might be next. I stood and ran toward Variant "Shoot!" I yelled. Variant tried but nothing happened "I ran out of Flame Bullets while shooting it, It must be
flame- proof!" he yelled. We thought this was the end of the Pirates Of Shaychu, "Step aside" The mysterious man who was lying near our feet said as he stood.

He was limping but stood well by himself, despite being attacked by a flame resistant Wolf. He grabbed the closest crystal possible and saw the wolf heading towards him. He said "We meet again Beast, but I won this time" he said as he spun around a flung the Crystal as it was a Ninja Star right into the Wolf's head barely missing the Ruby.

The Wolf wobbled a bit than fell to the ground, I ran and grabbed my shoe and quickly put it back on. Variant had regular bullets loaded just in case the wolf was playing possum.

"Thanks man, I'm Ace a Brawler and you?"
"Hmpf Quan, The Assassin" he said standing just fine.

While they were discussing their earlier encounter Variant took the Flame Ruby from the Wolf's forehead, who dissappeared as soon it died.

Next Chapter 2: The Escape
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8024
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view) Empty Re: Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view)

Post by Bibarel Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:42 am

I Feel So Loved

Who Do I Get To Kill?
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view) Empty Re: Kingdom Shaychu: The Story (1st person point of view)

Post by Ace Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Chapter 2: The Escape

As soon as the ruby was snagged the whole cave shook, "What!?" I yelled as crystals were falling around me. "We have to go now!" Variant said as we ran through the cave until we saw the exit. "There it is" Quan yelled out, but the biggest crystal came crashing down in front of the exit. "I'll handle this I yelled while punching the crystal vigorously, "Gawhr, it's no use unless... you can break it Variant. "I'll try" Variant said. He grabbed his Pistol and attached the Flame Ruby to it, "This should help use" he said as he fired. The Bullet transformed into an arranged cyclone and was destroying the crystal. "Hmm, The flame ruby grants Fire powers and Flame Resistance. I Can't wait to have my own crystal to power my fighting skills" I said as the crystal broke apart.

I jumped through and Quan followed close behind, "Come on Variant!" I yelled as the cavern was about to cave in. Variant than jumped through the exit as the whole cavern was blocked barely by the Crystal. "That was close" Variant said, than I was struck with an Arrow. "Oh crap, It's an Ambush!" I said as we started to bolt down the main road back to the Shaychu Kingdom. "Halt" some guards in armor from the kingdom said as they surrounded us. "Back off" I said as I prepared myself to fight, "We have the warrant for your arrest, Ace, Variant. And one for you mister assassin" they continued "Signed by the rulers of the Kingdom, Lindsay, Ash, and Jack".

"What?! For what?" I asked
"Stop asking questions and come with us now"
"Make me" Quan said.
"We will, Hey ranger get these fools" they said
Than from behind them an Archer stood readying her Bow, "Stand by men" she said to the guards. I was still hurt from the Arrow she shot at me near the cavern.
"Forget this" Quan said as he grabbed a knife from his pocket and stabbed the closest guard. I turn around and punched someone in the face with my steel Knucklers. Variant was burning someone alive with his flame bullet cyclone from the powers of the ruby.
Now everyone was fighting each other so they couldn't tell where we were. "Come on" I yelled to Quan as I pulled Variant away from the fight. I pulled the Arrow from my arm and stabs someone's neck and ran towards the gates to the City.

As we entered the Gates of the Shaychu Kingdom I noticed the Archer was following us. "Run!" I said as we passed loads of people walking by. She shot an Arrow and yelled
"I have to kill you guys, by order of the Shaychu Army Captain Justin" The arrow struck a wall and on the Arrow it read 'Kassandra'.

Coming soon Chapter 3: The Prisoner
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

Chapter 3: Prisoner

"Holy crap" I yelled as the Archer Kassandra tried to shoot us, good thing only pirates had guns at the time. "Quan, take Variant Away." I said running down the main road inside the kingdom. Quan and Variant were safe, but I wasn't safe from some lady trying to shoot me. Damn I thought I should of took the ruby to help me, but it was clearly too late for that. I continued to run through the entire kingdom. "What did I do wrong?!" I yelled dodging another Arrow, "I'm not quite sure but I am getting paid by Captain Justin, by orders of the Rulers of the Shaychu Kingdom." she yelled.

I knew I had to get away or else I'll go to prison, I kept running but unfortunately I ran into someone. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry......" I mumbled as I was staring into the eyes of Captain Justin of the Shaychu army. He pulled a sword and nearly sliced my throat, "Well done Archer, now guards take him away". Two guards came and locked me away in chains, as I was getting dragged I saw my friends hiding in the shadows of the walls in safety.

Dusk-Drawn Dungeons, that was the name of the place I was in. One way in and no way out of there, "Damn" I yelled as the shackles prevented me from moving around much. As if that wasn't bad enough my weapons were gone as well, I was robbed and thrown in prison for a crime I haven't committed yet. I stood up slowly and saw it was nearly dawn, just enough sunlight for me to see the room. I walked around thinking would I be able to escape from here, or would I stay here for life.

As I thought of this someone came in and brought food and a glass of water, I looked and saw they had the keys to my escape. "You there, what is your name?" I asked, "Not that you'll ever know prisoner" he said as he tried to walk out but was locked in by his mistake.
I found the right opportunity and grabbed my bowl of food and flung it at his head, he fell to the ground and was knocked out cold. I thought some guards heard me but nothing happened so I crawl over to his unconscious body and took the keys. I place the key into the lock and they came off.

I got up and saw the sun setting, "I have to get out, but first" I said as I grabbed the man's armor and locked him up in the chains I was confided in. I quickly put on the armor and grabbed his sword, dagger, and his... Jewel!? I pick up the sac concealing a yellow crystal, "It's the Thunder Topaz" I said as I quickly took it. I unlock the door and lock it as I quickly walk down the hall way. I thought to myself, I should get out and quick before the guards notice me, or their missing friend. "Help me" someone said quickly, I turn and see a prisoner locked in a room. "Are you a Friend?" he said, "I was until my freedom and weapons were taken from me. "I know the way out, and to the treasure room where they keep stolen items. Only if you let me out of here with you though." he said.

This guy was blackmailing me into helping him, but I didn't know the way out myself so I said, "Ok than what's your name?". I said as I open the door and unlocked his chains, he answered "Merc, the Bandit". I hand him the Dagger hoping he wouldn't double cross me, but guards spotted me helping him, "That man is a Traitor to King Jack, Attack!" They said. "Three guards are coming towards us do we, 1. Retreat, 2. Distraction, or 3. Get Captured." I asked him. He answered "4. Showtime" as he stabbed Guards 1 and 3, I immediately took my helmet off and toss it in guard two's face. I grabbed my sword which I took and added the Thunder Topaz to the handle, Immediately sparks began to fly around lighting the darkness of the hallways than transferring to this sword.

"I took the sword and slashed guard 3, than I shoot a bolt of electricity to guard 1, and I finished by stabbing guard 2. Immediately after the fight I take off the armor as we head to the treasure room. "So you know of the Sacred Crystals too?" Merc said, "I studied them and was sent here for not revealing there location after I discovered their whereabouts. "I know about the too, there are multiple Crystals but once formed all together it can equal good, or bad. Depending on who gets it. I said running through the halls.

(Origins of the Crystals shall be revealed later on)

"There it is" he said as I grabbed my knucklers and some gold and jewelry. After that we exited the Dungeons and did not like what we saw as we left. There was a dragon circling around us, "Ace isn't that the Dusk Diamond" Merc shouted as the Dragon swooped in on us.

Chapter 4: Dusk Diamond

Last edited by Ace on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 am

omg this is an epic story ^.^ lawl someone likes dungeons and dragons LMAO

anyway cant wait to see some more? yea?
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6505
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 am

Hey, man, you couldn't have at least made me a girl? x]
Despite your terrible grammar, it's very good. Mostly because I'm in it as a main character.

Do I see some MapleStory in there? Smile
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9241
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am

yes var it is based around maplestory combat, but has a story of my own creation

there are many gems in the kingdom with elemental powers, the elements are based of the elements in pokemon

Flame Ruby
Thunder Topaz
Dusk Diamond
Earth Emerald
Ice Sapphire

and many more to come plus appearances by most active and well known members

Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 pm

(Meant to continue up there but internet died while i created art master pieces for the story so i retyped and added and edited it)

"Gawrh" the dragon said as it swooped down on us good looking heros, "It's time for my Ace Assault!" I barreled roll and grabbed ahold of its claw. "Ace WTF are you doing?" Merc yelled.
"My plan! Not when the dragon goes falls on the ground blind it with the dagger! Understand?" I yelled still managing to hold onto the dragon for some reason. I climbed up its leg and grabbed onto the wings, I still had my Thunder Topaz attached to the Knucklers on my hands. "Hyah" I yelled as I used the Topaz to electrocute the dragon. Its wing suffered from the shock so it became paralyzed and..... was falling towards the forest, "Awe man" I yelled as I hung on to the paralyzed dragon for a better landing than towards.

As soon as the dragon crashed landed Merc was running faster than a cheetah chasing its prey. I grabbed the Thunder Topaz from the knucklers and placed it back onto the sword. I plunged the sword deep into one eye as Merc stabbed to second eye, the dragon roared in rage as it was blinded. "Now it's time" Merc said as he grabbed a blue crystal from his pocket and stuck it onto the Dagger. "Here we go!" he yelled as he flung the Dagger at blinding speed towards the dragon. A bright blue light appeared as soon as it impacted into the dragon, a looked away as the light grew blindingly strong.

I looked and saw the dragon in a Iceberg that was slowly disappearing, the dragon died of the cold. "Ha my sapphire killed the beast, which makes that two Gems for me" Merc said grabbing his Dagger, Ice Sapphire, and newly acquired Dusk Diamond. "See you later Ace!" he said disappearing into the night by the powers of the Diamond.

Meanwhile in the Shaychu Kingdom

"Oh my goodness, how did you get into the palace" Espeon said as she was standing near the Throne Room. "I walked through the door, man you security team is horrible" Var said as he withdrew his gun, "Give me the Royal treasure and Ancient Gems you have" he said as he pointed his Pistol with the Flame Ruby attached. "Foolish gunslinger" Espeon said as she withdrew her Staff and smacked Variant right in the face. "Oh no, my beautiful face. You'll pay for that" he said but was too late as Espeon launched him across the room.
Variant looked at her before passing out and saw the Physic Amethyst attached onto the end of the staff.

Variant awoke in front of the palace and stepped up to the guard, "What happened..." she said realizing her voice has changed. She looked into the shiny armor of one guard and gasped. She than said "Damn I look good!".

Chapter 5: Returning to Town
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm

good thing guns weren't invented yet.

he said as he pointed his Pistol with the Flame Ruby attached.

Contradiction
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

(congratulations quan you win, here is your prize)

Variant was.... shopping like crazy, than saw Kassandra glaring evilly. "She's just jealous" Variant said walking away.

Quan saw Variant and said "Damn, that should be me".

(Now to continue the story)
(Yes 4th wall breaking activate)

Chapter 5: Returning to town

It's night time and sometimes I hate this Kingdom. The gates are always locked at night to keep out intruders who might threaten the Kingdom. Like that'll ever happen, "Hello again Ace" Merc said, "Oh my god, we met again and you knew about it." I said.
"Ace, it's only been one chapter remember?"
"So, I thought you lied"
"Whatever, just help me through the gates to attack the evil Captain Joshua"
"Wait... Who is Joshua?"
"The Captain"
"Don't you mean Captain Fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca?"
"Yeah Ace how did you know?"
"It doesn't matter lets get through the gate by impossibilities succeeding"

1 1/2 minutes later

"Wow, who would of though that a wooden gate is that hard to get through?" Merc Said.
"I did, now lets try using the Sapphire's Ice to make a staircase" I said.
"Yeah... about that"
"Don't tell me..."
"Too late I already started, I was perfecting my skills out near the lake when a girl appeared"
"You gave her the Gem?! You fool"
"Let me finish, I said hello. Than she slapped me and took the Sapphire"
"So you didn't fight back to get the Sapphire?"
"No, it's bad luck to slap a girl"
*Gasp "No wonder Kanye West sucks"
"We'll just find some other way through the gate"

1/2 minute later

"Wow opening the gate was a great idea Ace, those idiots left it open" Merc said.
"I had a feeling, the security was horrible"
"But the chapter should end, we entered the kingdom"
"No way, we have to do something important"
"Like cause rampage around the Kingdom and make the rulers curious and fight them or something?"
"... Sure"

Attaching my Thunder Topaz to my Knucklers, and Merc with his dark blade dagger with the Dusk Diamond. "And with my Ice Sapphire" ??? said as we were causing a storm to attack the guards that started to form around us. "Don't forget me" said Variant which none of us knew at the time had a bologna change spell firing at the enormous storm with her Pistol with the powers of the Flame Ruby. "I am still part of this story too!" Quan said as he threw multiple Shurikens that somehow were enhanched by the Earth Emerald he was holding in his other hands.

Dark + Lighting + Ice + Fire + Earth = Epic Explosion killing 87% percent of the guard population around them

"Damn" we all said, "That was Awesome" I said.

Soon Chapter 6: Espeon's Excellent English

Secret Page that was ripped out Chapter 5.9

I turned and saw Quan with the Earth Emerald, "Quan, How'd ya get the Emerald?" I asked.
I took it from Ash, too bad he has another Gem I missed to get while I was in the palace looking for Variant. "I'm right here guys" she said looking angrily at us. "Damn, You're a chick" I said as I was readjusting my knucklers.

Gem List:
Thunder Topaz
Flame Ruby
Earth Emerald
Ice Sapphire
Dusk Diamond
Physic Amethyst
Water Aquamarine
Nature Turquoise
Wind Opal
Light Pearl
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:54 pm

(Shall refrain myself from future 4th wall breaking)

Chapter 6: Espeon's Excellent English

"Whoa we just obliterated the Shaychu army" Quan said. "We rock!" I said, "Now let's invade the castle!" yelled the better looking version of Variant. "I agree" said the person that stole the Ice Sapphire from Merc. We ran into the palace as a storm surrounded the whole kindgom, "Yup we must defeat the darkness, but who could it be in? Espeon, Jack, Shay, or Justin?" I asked my friends. "Who knows, we just have to go to each one of them" said Merc. We ran down this confusing maze of Hallways, StairCase, and Walls, but we didn't find the way to any of them.

"Well I read in a book about the Gems and the Evil ones who try to use their powers to destroy the world. Each Gem is protected by a different beast that has been controlled by the evil, but humans can also be controlled by the evil. When we made that storm of our light energy the storm seems to have gone and surrounded the Palace. The storm would only surround evil to try and stop it. Now each of us and our gems have to try and protect the land by taking down their evil ruler, we are good people so we don't have a mark. However the Evil ones will have a black mark on their arm, like a tattoo." I said not noticing that we arrived at Espeon's Room.

"Well since I'm a Pirate I say two of you guard the door so no one interrupts our meeting. So who wants to volunteer?" I asked the group, "We shall go" the girls said at the same time. Variant and the other person whose name had not been revealed stood in front. "Hyah" Merc said trying to kick down the door, "No use" he said after some more attempts.
"Let me try" Quan said having the Earth Emerald in his hand. "No Quan! Causing an earthquake will not help us. "I know ho to get in" Variant said, "Great, how would we?" I asked. "I found a book in the kingdoms library about secret passage ways, the only thing is I forgot how to decipher it" she said.

"Great" I thought as I turned around and saw a mysterious figure approaching us. "Look out" I yelled as I was thrown towards a wall. "What are you doing in the Palace?" She asked us pointing the Staff with the Physic Amethyst. "I shall expect you to be running away by the count of ten." She said as my friends ditched ran. Espeon than kept lecturing me why it was bad to break into the palace with big and complex words I and i fell asleep from when Espeon threw me across the room to the wall with the Physic Amethyst.

I awoke in a dark place, "Damn, I gotta stop getting knocked out and trapped" I said to myself. I used the Knucklers to create some sparks and saw I was in a Library, I lit the candles on the table near me with the sparks and looked around. This library was huge and... the Door was locked by some key. "Hmm" I said thinking about the book Var was talking about, the one about hidden passage ways. I also had something to decipher as well but I'll worry about that later. I looked through the huge library for a book that didn't seem to fit.

1/2 days later

Morning

"So hungry....." I said as I looked through the last books. So far most of them were about War, the kingdom, history, and the Gems. "It's hopeless, I said in frustration as I threw some more books onto the floor. Every book I found useless I threw onto the floor, It was now like a sea of books. I stood and grabbed a very dusty book, I carefully place it onto the table and blew the dust of revealing a part of a word "Liter?" I said as I cleaned the rest of the book.

'The Proper Way To Speak The Correct Language Of Literature' READ page six

Inside I found a letter entitled 'Urrgent News'

Deer King Jack,

I have been informed a bout a great evil spreadding across the land. As you may already know Prince Philipp has been murdered by a man with Nature Turquoise. Ill I can do is hope you received this book and letter. Jet yourself to safety until wee all find and track down this evil man. A soon as I find out a way to saive you and the kingdom I shall write back.

Your friend from another kingdom,
Alec

"This is horrible grammar... the thing Var had to solve" I said writing the Mistakes

Urgent has one R
Deer is supposed to have one E
About has the words Connected with A
Spreadding has One D

Philipp has one P
Ill is supposed to be All with an A
Jet is supposed to be Get with G
wee is we with an extra E

A soon is as soon with one more S
saive is save without the I
Alec is spelt Alex with an X

"Read Page Six?" I said as I flipped through the book and saw a map of the Castle. I looked for the library and saw an exit through the door behind a wooden shelf. I saw only one Wooden shelf and pushed it out the way "Man wait till Espe sees her precious Library" I said walking through the door and down some stairs, after walking through I saw the end of this tunnel and was instantly back in town. "Now my so called friends shall pay for abandoning me!" I yelled at people in town.

Chapter 7: Jack is back
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:40 am

OMG KICK THERE anus JACK!!!!!!!!
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6505
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 am

Ace wrote:Urgent has one R
Deer is supposed to have one E
About has the words Connected with A
Spreadding has One D

Philipp has one P
Ill is supposed to be All with an A
Jet is supposed to be Get with G
wee is we with an extra E

A soon is as soon with one more S
saive is save without the I
Alec is spelt Alex with an X
Dude, I LOVE those ciphers. They're just really, really hard for me to notice. Smile

Ace wrote:"This is horrible grammar... the thing Var had to solve" I said writing the Mistakes
Because everybody knows I hate horrible grammar, of course. x]
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9241
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 am

(lol I forgot i had this Fan Fic)

Chapter 7: Jack is Back (Short Chapter, might add more later)

"King Jack has returned!" Shouted some guards near the gate, "He returned from his long exhausting journey and has obtained the Nature Turquoise." As soon as i heard those words I was listening closely but the speech was already over. I walked around looking for my friends when I was tackled by some guy with a boomerang (Only one Australian on this site) "Sorry Mate, didn't see ya there" he said helping me up. I looked at the Boomerang on his belt and saw the Water Aquamarine, he was looking at my knucklers containing the Thunder Topaz. "Umm, so.... Looking for the gems as well?" I asked even though the answer was "Yes" he said interrupting my thoughts.

"Shall we group up? The guards are getting suspicious of a guy with a gem." he asked "Same here" I said still thinking about the warrant for my arrest with the signatures of..... Hey wait a minute, I thought to myself. How did Jack sign a warrant if he was on a quest?
"Someone forged Jack's Signature" I said to the Australian person "Excuse me?" he said.
"Jack was on a quest and somehow his signature ended up for my arrest" I said
"I didn't sign anything like that" he said
"What are you talking about
"I'm Jack"
"What your name is Jack too?"
"Yeah so?"
"King Jack signed a paper for my arrest, but was on a quest"
"That means someone in the Royal Palace must've signed it for him"
"But the question is who wants me arrested?"
"Got any enemies?" he asked
"Plenty" I replied

Meanwhile underground the Kingdom the Secret Society was telling our friends what the origins of the gems, the beast who protected them, and many other stuff

Chapter 8: (Haven't decided what to do)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 pm

very nice tim had to put an australian in there
Australians are good
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5416
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:38 pm

good job ace... cool story.... .... .... oh, c'mon! when do i come in?! xD
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8060
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm

(Lol I haven't come up with a future for this story and ppl still reply after like a couple weeks, Damn I have Fans)

Chapter 8: (Give me an idea for Inspiration)

"Sir, the princess of the fallen kingdom is here. She is possibly the only Survivor of the terrible war, and her father King Philip was murdered. Her life must've been turn completely upside down" a guard said to King Jack.
"Send her in" Jack said with Espeon, Aj, and Justin standing by his side. "Hello Alex, I've received you letter probably a month ago" Espeon said "I've kept it inside the library to refer to". Alex was quiet at first and spoke "Before my father died he talked to a man who's name I do not know, but he did carry a Boomerang so I'm suspicious that he may have killed my father" She finished.

(Omg special super awesome plot twist, could there be two betrayers in the kingdom?)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top