Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Warning Not For Weak Stomachs! Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Warning Not For Weak Stomachs! Offshaychusmall

Warning Not For Weak Stomachs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning Not For Weak Stomachs! Empty Warning Not For Weak Stomachs!

Post by David Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm

This is what you eat

The poor animals getting tortured for your delicious desires

I'm not trying to change anyones views in what your about to see but be cautious its very disturbing

David
David

Shaycoins : 5509
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Back to top Go down

Warning Not For Weak Stomachs! Empty Re: Warning Not For Weak Stomachs!

Post by Cirrus Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Appalling video, I only made it about halfway through. This is exactly what I mean when I say that humans are the worst thing to hit this planet. I eat my share of meat and such, but it's outrageous how the meal gets there. I don't think I could become a full-fledged vegan, but the way the animals are treated is horrendous, and IMO, there should be laws against this kind of insanity. There's absolutely no way to justify this. I honestly don't see how a human being can make a living in these conditions, and still go to heaven when they die.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6852
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Cirrus wrote:Appalling video, I only made it about halfway through. This is exactly what I mean when I say that humans are the worst thing to hit this planet. I eat my share of meat and such, but it's outrageous how the meal gets there. I don't think I could become a full-fledged vegan, but the way the animals are treated is horrendous, and IMO, there should be laws against this kind of insanity. There's absolutely no way to justify this. I honestly don't see how a human being can make a living in these conditions, and still go to heaven when they die.

I totally agree, the least you could do is show them respect BEFORE YOU SLAUGHTER THEM TO DEATH. Then slam them on the concrete floor untill they die, ive watch this 3 times and I'll never look at the world the same way again. As for the people who do this for a living they should be ashamed they, dont even show any emotion as they flop around on the floor squirting blood from their necks. Its terrible....
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 am

....its only nature as the lion king says "its the circle of life" there are way worse ways to die...

a venus fly trap, closes on a fly and sufocates it before eating....

a snake will eat a rat whole and slowly digeast it even when its a live....

ok serious matter

most of these places are being closed down anyway by the RSPCA they have to be either treated nicely or....free range to be kept open....
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6486
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Chrono wrote:....its only nature as the lion king says "its the circle of life" there are way worse ways to die...

a venus fly trap, closes on a fly and sufocates it before eating....

a snake will eat a rat whole and slowly digeast it even when its a live....

ok serious matter

most of these places are being closed down anyway by the RSPCA they have to be either treated nicely or....free range to be kept open....

Slamming very well ALIVE animals on the concrete floor till they die, slaughtering pigs and cattle from their necks while hanging upside down, and dumping chickens into scolding hot water while still alive is the circle of life? I dont think so. All of this is man made, if we do not want this done to us we shouldnt do it to them. Now your right about the snakes and the venus fly traps, but we have lots of other stuff to eat. The LEAST we could do is let them roam around a bit. Atleas those animals were happy AT somepoint in there entire lifes. Its just not fair...
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 pm

I can't see this video but I did see one from a vegetarian website and I was very hungry after watching the pigs and chicken getting slaughtered.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9222
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:07 pm

7 wrote:I can't see this video but I did see one from a vegetarian website and I was very hungry after watching the pigs and chicken getting slaughtered.

Firstly, you don't wanna see the vid. Secondly, there's nothing appetizing about pigs getting their throats slit open while hanging by one foot off the ground/getting their heads slammed against a cement floor literally to death. Yes, I watched the second half of this video, and it lowered my respect even more for the human race as a whole (I previously thought this wasn't possible).
Cirrus
Cirrus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Cirrus wrote:Secondly, there's nothing appetizing about pigs getting their throats slit open while hanging by one foot off the ground/getting their heads slammed against a cement floor literally to death.

That actually sounds like something I would do in my spare time. I'd probably do it in a more brutal fashion, then wear its head as a mask during some metal concert.
Have you lost your respect for me yet?
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:33 am

7 wrote: something I would do in my spare time. I'd probably do it in a more brutal fashion, then wear its head as a mask during some metal concert.

Assuming you're joking, no. Otherwise, I'm speechless.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 am

i knew this was made by PETA... watching it it seemed like something theyd do.

also, the vegetarian advertising plug at the end made me laugh
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8838
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 am

@Variant, This really isn't a joking matter, If your okay with people laughing at you when your dead. That's fine I guess...

@Espeon, Yeah its very much indeed PETA, I don't like that they are encouraging you to become a vegetarian at the end like that either... I understand now what is done to those poor animals. Even though not eating them is still gonna get them killed and tortured. It's one less off the market. At least most people are doing something about it which is more then I could ever do..
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 am

yeah, the slaughter houses and farms arent supposed to mistreat the animals like that. those were probably ones that were being investigated for cruelty and malpractice. specially those turkeys and chickens. they cant serve ones that are sick like that for food.

ive taken agriculture classes that cover the slaughtering of food animals before and the whole process is made as humane as possible when done correctly
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8838
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Cirrus wrote:
7 wrote: something I would do in my spare time. I'd probably do it in a more brutal fashion, then wear its head as a mask during some metal concert.

Assuming you're joking, no. Otherwise, I'm speechless.

Well, I wasn't joking, but you can pretend I was to keep whatever's left of your sanity. Wink

David wrote:@Variant, This really isn't a joking matter, If your okay with people laughing at you when your dead. That's fine I guess...
People laugh at me when I'm alive, how would being dead make any difference?

Well, now I'm hungry for one of them Double Down sandwiches.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top