Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The New Keyblade Masters Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The New Keyblade Masters Offshaychusmall

The New Keyblade Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Keyblade Masters Empty The New Keyblade Masters

Post by Ace Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 pm

(There is going to be a storyline based around kingdom hearts but there is also going to be nintendo worlds other than the standard disney worlds and brand new worlds that might not even be playable with more square enix characters along with the Jewels that brought elemental abilities and this will actually keep running because I have a storyline for it, there is even a shaychu/pokemon world)

(Pictures used are probably not made by me so I'm giving credit to those hard working artist out there who made the stuff that will show up in here)

Keyblades (Everybody in the shaychu world has one but you can either send me a pic or I'll find one that I think suits you)

The New Keyblade Masters The_ki10
Made by Suburbbum (Real name Mickey's Crown) Ace's Keyblade

The New Keyblade Masters Roxas20battle20keyblade1
Made by Square Enix (Two Across) Justin's Keyblade

The New Keyblade Masters Sleeping_lion
Made by Square Enix (Sleeping Lion) Spencer's

The New Keyblade Masters Kingdom_Hearts_358_2_Keyblades_by_nativetech
Nativetech redesigned Square Enix so credit goes to both (Multiple Keyblades which will go to Multiple People, will upload more pictures like this so first come first served)

(Also will use real names whenever possible or if I know them, nicknames will be said If i don't feel like typing whole names)

Worlds (So far, what movie they are from, send me more ideas if you want to see or technically read about them)
Space Paranoids (Tron, Tron Legacy)
Timeless River (Old school animation)
Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, 3, and 4)
Land of Dragons (Mulan 1, and 2)
Notre Dame (Hunchback of Notre Dame 1, and 2)
Atlantis (Atlantis the lost Empire 1, and 2)
Narnia (All Narnia Movies and Books)
Tropical Paradise (Lilo and Stitch 1, 1.5, and 2)
New Orleans (Princess and the Frog
Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)
Jamestown (Pocahontas 1, and 2)
Radiant Gardens (Original World)
Twilight Town (Original World)
Traverse Town (Original World)
Pride Lands (Lion King 1, 1.5, and 2)
Cartoon Wasteland (Epic Mickey)
Disney Castle (Original World)
London (Not Neverland, perhaps 101 Dalmations, The Great Mouse detective)
Halloween Town (Tim Burton's movies, still not sure if I can create a new storyline since the second one was about christmas and KHII already featured it)

Jewels (Scattered along with the Shaychu Crew) and the Command styles they unlock
Flame Ruby: Flame Inferno(Location Unknown)
Dusk Diamond: Dark Impulse (Found in London)
Thunder Topaz Lightning: Storm(Location Unknown)
Earth Emerald Everlasting Earth(Location Unknown)
Ice Sapphire: Icicle Barrage(Location Unknown)
Physic Amethyst: Lucks Abilities(Location Unknown)
Water Aquamarine: Aquatic Assault(Location Unknown)
Nature Turquoise: Nature's Demise (Location Unknown)
Wind Opal: Cyclone Impact(Location Unknown)
Light Pearl: Holy Blessing(Location Unknown)
???: (Jewel and Location Unknown)

(Might make better names later if this gets good reviews amongst shaychu)

Reports Found (Report on each and every Jewel along with prophecy, and information and etc)
None

Ice Sapphire: This Jewel was created when Even was destroyed and Vexen was brought to life, and his powers transfered to this Jewel by the death of Vexen which brought full power to the Jewel even when it was far away from Vexen at the time of his death. The Jewel has the power to freeze whole worlds solid and render them an Arctic wasteland with it's powerful Blizzards it can destroy life by freezing it to death. Research shows that extreme heat might be able to destroy the Jewel though we are unsure, The Flame Ruby or a volcano would probably be best to bring an end to this Jewel making it disappear and it's powers could transfer over to another object or human when done so.

Flame Ruby: This Jewel was created with Lea's death and Axel's beginning. Powers were put into this Jewel after Axel sacrificed himself to help Sora and the others to get to Xemnas, Power of Fire is felt in this Jewel. Destruction is almost impossible unless you might be able to drown it with the Water Aquamarine or in an ocean, as well as the Wind Opal or a Tornado.

Summon Charms
Spencer: Old Amber Charm (Aerodactyl)
Justin: Electirizer Charm (Electivire), Motor Charm (Rotom)
Ace: Fox Charm (Eevee)
Espe: Lunar Charm (Umbreon)
Merc: Igloo Charm (Snowrunt)
Jack (DVR): Jolt Charm (Jolteon)

The rest are Legendary pokemon when defeated or closest bonded pokemon

Storyline

Set up as

Chapter ?: Title here
??? Point of View
Worlds been to, or included along adventures in this chapter
People met (Maybe, and enemies as well)
Story- (A shortened version)
Items Gained, stuff learned, etc.

Ways to travel around the worlds, vehicles, etc.

Gummy Ship
Keyblade Glider
Starshard
Corriders of Darkness
Lightcycle (Only Justin, Spencer's was destroyed)

More to appear

Chapter One: The beginning of the end of Letope
Ace's Point of View
Letope
Friends Met- Shaychu Crew
Enemies Met- Xehanort, Heartless
Story- Ace and his friends were called out to battle the shadowed army known as heartless while Xehanort used this opportunity to steal the Jewels but Blitz came in time to stop him as a giant lizard like heartless showed up and everyone gaining Keyblades of their own and with the power of the Jewels held off the heartless until the world was destroyed by the heartless.
Items Gained: Everyone got a keyblade
Stuff Learned: World got destroyed

Chapter Two: Justin Time to Save the Day
Justin's Point of View
Radian Gardens, and Space Paranoids
Friends Met- Joe, Yuffie, Leon, Merlin, Sam, Tron
Enemies Met- Clu, Winslow, Heartless, Dark Pocessed Rotom, and Clu's Program Army
Story- Justin arrived at Radiant Gardens where he met up with old friend Spencer and new friend Sam as Rotom took control of a laser and teleported the gang inside a computer in a place called the Space Paranoids. They then were locked up and met Tron, a program who knew Kevin Flynn, Sam Flynn's father but the group was captured by Clu's Army and Tron retaliated but was gone ad the others were than forced to play a game where they escaped towards a Input/Output Tower where they met Rotom for a third time and defeated Rotom along with the darkness controlling it turning Rotom into a charm, than proceeded to escape. Where Sam continued to find a way to help his father Spencer and Justin were taken to Merlin, who could teleport them to gain starshards until the gang figured out a way to travel along the worlds.
Items Gained: Motor Summon Charm, One Light Cycle handlebar transforming things (No these can not fly)
Stuff Learned: Jewels scattered, Book with Jewel Information Scattered (Belonged to Espe), Friends on other worlds, a friend is waiting for them at the Mysterious Tower

Chapter Three: Britain is Win for Certain
Mercury Point of View
Mysterious Tower, London
Story- ???

Last edited by Ace on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

The New Keyblade Masters Empty Re: The New Keyblade Masters

Post by Ace Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 am

Chapter One: Beginning of the End of Letope (Ace's Point of View)

"Togekiss finish him off with Metronome!" Ace yelled as some challenger though they could defeat him so easily with Grass and Fighting type pokemon. The metronome turned into Fire Fang and instantly Vileplume was finished "Oh no Vileplume" the trainer said as Ace the Normal Type Gym Leader stood there "Looks like I win" he said as Togekiss flew around while Eevee sat next to his feet. "Vileplume is unable to battle, the victor is Gym Leader Ace!" Chrono said as he was hired as the Referee for Tim's Gym. Ace was the name he was referred to by more so when his pokegear rang and he heard an old friend yell "Ace! You need HELP! NOW!" he knew this was an emergency.

Naruto: Hurry along with all the other Gym Leaders!
Ace/Tim: What's going on?
Naruto: These weird creatures came out of nowhere and have been attacking people.
Ace: Creatures? Are you sure they are not Pokemon?
Naruto: Positive, Variant is looking into things right now and he says they aren't even pokemon, they are some type of shadow creatures.
Ace: Could they have escaped from the Distortion world by Giratina?
Naruto: That's what we're thinking.
Ace: We're?
Naruto: Yeah Me, Jack, Andrew, Blitz, and Zappy are here trying to hold them off the the sanctum that protects the Jewels.
Ace: Whoa why are they trying to take the Jewels?
Naruto: How am I supposed to know, just get over here pronto.
Ace: Right
Naruto hangs up

Ace then proceeds to tell the other Leaders of the strange disaster than proceeds to ride Togekiss "Come on Juliet" Ace says as his first/star pokemon Eevee jumps aboard as they set off towards the Old Museum located near Variant's Lab. "Good evening Ace" another one of Ace's friends says flying right beside him on a Honchkrow "Hi Espe" he says as his Eevee says hello to her mother Espe's Umbreon (If you didn't see a picture where Espe's Umbreon and Zappy's Espeon had a baby well you know and that's how Ace got Eevee) "Well we are needed to protect the Jewels" Ace said trying to make conversation. "So it seems the prophecies will be fulfilled" Espe said.
Ace: What prophecies?
Espe: In the books of the Jewels origins, it says an army of shadowed demons will hunger for the Jewels Powers and try to steal it and send the world into chaos or even destruction. It also says ten brave warriors will stand up to them with the help of a Jewel but the Shadows won't stop because they are being controlled by another group of dark cloaked villains who's goals are unknown except that they want to live again and have hearts.
Ace: So they're dead?
Espe: Technically they are heartless people who control powers which pokemon can easily control, the term for them are "The Nobodies".
Ace: So you think the prophecy is real?
Espe: Hard to say, they say a great warrior with a "Keyblade" Defeated all the members a while ago but they are some how being resurrected again and want to use the Jewels powers to help make them fully Human again.
Ace: I'll need to read this book later than.
Espe: It's in my library if you wish to borrow it
Ace: The book will have to wait look!

Ace says pointing to a massive battle scene of Shadowed Creatures and Pokemon. There were wild pokemon battling as well as Trainers battling along side Naruto and the Elite as well as Legendary Pokemon helping out. "Oh my, those are the Heartless" Espe said as they descended upon the War zone "All right gang go forth" she said throwing four pokeballs into the air as Umbreon, Skuntank, Crawdaunt, Weavile, Tyranitar, and Houndoom. (Honchkrow wasn't technically hers, she just rode it because it hangs around her gym a lot and she needed a ride) Rushed forward at the heartless. "Fight as well!" Ace said throwing the pokeballs and out coming Kecleon, Lopunny, Persian and Tauros (Snorlax was lazy and stayed to catch up on z's at the Gym) "The battle has begun" he yelled as Heartless and Pokemon Clashed at each other until the ground started to break apart and more heartless rushed out "Will it never end?" Ace asked as he saw nearby friends fighting as well "Wait a second where is Duty and Nicole?" Ace asked and getting a reply from Quan "They quit a while ago remember?" he said as he counted those who were here. Naruto, Blitz, Zappy, Andrew, Jack, Aj, Quan, Spark, Espe and Me. "Ten Brave warriors will stand up to them with the power of a Jewel..." Ace said wondering himself if he was a part of the prophecy.

"Hold on guys" he said to the others fighting the heartless as he was running into the Sacred Sanctum "Hey who're you?" he said seeing a cloaked figure "Well if it isn't one of the Warriors" he said holding the Jewels in his hand "Those aren't yours give them back" Ace yelled as the man merely laughed "I don't see how you're going to stop me" he said as Ace realized his pokemon were the ones who always did the fighting for him "Those stupid creatures will make great additions to my heartless and nobody enemy once this planet has been destroyed" he said laughing again "They are not stupid" Ace said standing in a fighting pose "They hold great power but choose to stand with you people when they could be ruling this world but that won't even happen as this world will die very soon" he said as Ace questioned the prophecy "What do you mean the end of the world?" as once again the man said "You see the heartless destroy worlds once they have found the keyhole, and when they do the so called pokemon will be destroyed and become part of my army to help us regain our lost hearts" and Ace continued questioning him "Does this Keyhole have anything to do with the Keyblade?" and silence was heard throughout the sanctum "What did you say" he said as Blitz came in silently right behind the cloaked man with his Ariados "Now Ariados Spider Web" as the man was tied up and dropped the Jewels while Ace and Blitz picked them "Give one to each of the others hurry!" Blitz said running outside with Ace right behind him "Is the world really getting destroyed?" Ace said as Blitz said "Unfortunately yes" he replied as the world continued to split apart.

Meanwhile back at Ace's Gym

"That must be a pretty intense war" Chrono said talking to Jack (The Awesome Australian)
"Too true we should have gone out there and helped them" Jack said as some other friends walked in the gym "We should go out there right now" Merc/Peter said "Agreed" Kass said "Than let's go" Alex said running along side everyone while Spencer was already half way there "Aerodactyl hurry" (Don't know if I spelled it right) Spencer said as he saw the Letope region cracking open even more "Now let's land" Spence said as they landed "Return" he said calling back Aerodactyl "What're you doing?" Zappy asked former Leader Spencer "The world is going to be destroyed and you don't want to get separated from the only help that can aid you in battle" Spencer replied as Zappy also started to return his pokemon as well "Return your pokemon" Zappy yelled to the others who were fighting in this war. As soon as that happened the Legendary Pokemon were attack head on by the heartless and were almost swallowed by the darkness but managed to escape only to be possessed and start attacking trainers and fleeing from the fight "Now you run and protect the Jewels from the cloak society" Ace yelled to the others even though they didn't know what was going on still they ran any way as the world was almost completely destroyed. "Don't get in my way" Ace yelled at a group of heartless as they started merging together to form a bigger and more vicious heartless "Guys I might need some help" Ace said holding the Wind Opal as the others including those who weren't holding Jewels came to fight along side Ace anyway.
Spoiler:

Ace and the other stood side to side (Ace, Espe, Aj, Quan, Sparky, both Jacks, Blitz, South, Naruto, Zappy, Kass, Alex, Merc, Chrono, Spencer, Justin and Variant. Might be more others but those are the primary main characters for now) as the lizard shot it's toungue out and Quan grabbed it and used the Thunder Topaz "Electric Surge" he said as the tongue was used as a conductor to strike the Lizard directly rendering it paralyzed for now. "Take this, Cyclone Impact" Ace said trying to find abilities the Jewel had a a cyclone picked up the lizard and spun it around and threw it at the floor. "Yeah" Ace said as the darkness was now flooding where they were standing "It's like quicksand" Zappy said trying to protect the Physic Amethyst "Wait why is there light glowing around each of us" Merc said as some type of Weapon appeared in each of their hands and had different looks and characteristics to each of them. "A keyblade?" Ace asked Espe as the Darkness started to fade away from them but not alot "Indeed it seems each of us has a light within our hearts that enabled us to call out these keyblades when we needed it the most" she said as the Lizard tried striking Espe "No you don't" blitz said holding his keyblade and deflecting the attack and protecting Espe "Let's combine the Powers of the Keyblades and the Jewels" Aj said as each keyblade with the power of a jewel gave their bearer new armor and new powers "Whoa we look awesome" Quan said in a golden armor as the lizard lounged forward "Look out" Ace yelled throwing his keyblade which created a cyclone as it spun towards the Lizard and struck it between the eyes and came back right in Ace's hand "Whoa" Ace said seeing the new abilities. (My Keyblade is the only one up there so far) The Lizard was now pretty angry as a dark vortex appeared right above it. "This is it, the end of the world Letope" Blitz said holding on to Espe's hand and a tree as pokemon, heartless, and some of their friends were disappearing "But where will we end up?" Ace said using his keyblade as an anchor "Can't say for sure but we aren't going to die" Blitz said as Ace's Jewel and Keyblade separated becoming two weapons again. "No!" Ace said unlatching his keyblade from the ground "Ace don't do it!" Espe said as it was too late "But it was my duty to protect the jewels from the wrong hands!" Ace yelled as he was trying to swim for the Wind Opal but was too late, Ace was separated from his friends and the Opal but what he didn't know was that the vortex caused everyone's jewels to get separated from their keyblades causing them to scatter amongst the multiple worlds as well as everyone was also separated from each other as they landed in a new strange place long away from home.

Will they find the Jewels and protect them from the wrong hands?
What new dangers and adventures await The New Keyblade Masters?
With the power of the Keyblade what will they be able to do?
Will they be able to get back to their world?
Will they even be able to save their world?

Find out in Chapter Two: Justin time to save the day

Last edited by Ace on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 am

in a word

AWSOME!!!!!!
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6498
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 am

Ace wrote:Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch 1, 1.5, and 2)
wat

So far, so good! Keep up the whatever.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9234
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm

YES Kingdom Hearts!! =D I'm playing my bro's old kingdom hearts games now on our ps2 xP .. anyways, GOOD FICTION!! keep it up =]
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Chapter Two: Justin time to save the day (Justin's Point of View)

Meanwhile in the Mysterious Tower (Almost right after the destruction of our world, no not Justin's point of view)

"That can't be good" King Mickey said looking out the window seeing another star blink out. "Another world has fallen to the heartless" Yen Sid said as Mickey was saying "Where is Sora when you need him" but Yen Sid smiled and said "Why need one keyblade master when you have plenty?" but Mickey was confused "Uh Master Yen Sid? The only keyblade masters we know are Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Vanitas, Xehanort, Eraqus, you, and me. But Ventus destroyed Venitas, Xehanort destroyed Eraqus, Exhanort than released his heart to take Terra's body, Terra's body was destroyed by Terra's Mind, Ventus's heart was broken, Aqua sacrificed herself to save Terra. So the only people that can help is Sora, Riku, you, and me. Kairi is used to fighting yet" Mickey said as Yen Sid shook his head "But Terra, Aqua, and Ventus can be saved again with the help of these New Keyblade Masters. We'll just need to show them the right path" he said as a star was twinkling "Something is not right in Radiant Gardens, go and resolve the problem Mickey" Yen Sid said handing Mickey a book titled "The Legendary Jewels and their secrets as well as their origin".

"The World most the Jewels were gathered has just been destroyed by Xehanort, he plans on bringing the Orginazation to full power" Yen Sid said as Mickey was shocked "But Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed how is he still alive" with a sigh Yen Sid said "That's exactly how he's alive, but when they are alive once more they will have regained their lost hearts so why take the Jewels? He's planning something dark and devious which is why you must go to Radiant Gardens, I fear this may have something to do with his plans" Mickey still confused but said "All right Master Yen Sid" before leaving the room and running down the stair cases "I fear that this is just the beginning" Yen Sid said still trying to pin point Xehanort's exact plans.

(The Organization is being resurrected when their heartless and nobody has been destroyed so they don't need heart's anymore but what are they after than with the power of the Jewels? That's for you to find out)

(Now Justin's point of View at Radiant Gardens)

"Kupo" somebody said poking my head "Kupo" they said again as I opened my eyes and looked up at a short white creature with a pompom on it's head "Are you a pokemon?" I said getting up feeling dizzy "Pokemon? Is that a new type of heartless Kupo? You might've hit your head harder than I thought" it said flying away towards a group of people "Kupo's world must've been destroyed" it said as a ninja looking girl said "What's you're name? I'm Yuffie" I looked around the town and said "Hi I'm Justin, what happened to Letope?" but the girl had a doubtful look in her face "Letope? You're in Radiant Gardens Justin, you're world must've been destroyed by the heartless" she said as I remembered those shadow nonpokemon creatures as he held out his hand a conjured the same keyblade from the fight with the heartless chameleon "WHAT?! You have a keyblade too?" Yuffie said shocked as well as Justin "Wait you mean one of my friend's is here?" Justin asked as Yuffie nodded "Probably, he's in the Castle helping us out with a Computer Failure" as Justin smiled "I'm pretty good with computers" as Yuffie said "Great then you can help fix it, Come on Leon" she called out to the other guy standing there lead the way towards the castle than inside.

The New Keyblade Masters Roxas20battle20keyblade1 Justin's keyblade named Two Across

Mickey has the Star Seeker which I'll find a picture for later

"Here we are" Leon said as he say a torn up office and a door way leading us to the computer room and Spencer was standing next to another kid about his age. "Spence you're here" Justin said finally seeing a familiar face "Justin just the guy we needed, me and Sam have been trying to find the virus that has infected the computer and messing with files and causing power outages through out town" Spencer said shaking my hand.

(Something you'll need to know, I mixed the Tron characters with Radiant Gardens that way I wouldn't need to create another world)

"Hi there I'm Sam Flynn" he said reaching out to shake my hand "My dad was the one who created a Clu2 program to help the Tron Program to help restore the computer to the was it was when the MCP was destroyed, but he went missing afterwards and I've been looking for him when I heard a virus was threatening with the system my father built" Sam said as another recognizable face appeared on the screen and shouted "Rotom!" as Spencer and I didn't grab our pokeballs (Justin has Evire and Spencer has Aerodatcyl but you can't call out pokemon in such a small room) but instead conjured our keyblades as Rotom jumped out of the computer and took control of the Laser that beams people inside or outside the computer and loaded up "That can't be good" Sam said as we tried fleeing but were too late as we were being beamed inside the computer and Leon shouted "Damn, not this again" remembering when Sora and friends were teleported inside the computer.

The New Keyblade Masters Sleeping_lion Spencer's Keyblade named Sleeping Lion

Inside the computer in a place called Space Paranoids, haven't watched Tron Legacy yet so it might be off a little bit

"Uh..." I said as we were inside a pitcell and wearing cool futuristic blue futuristic armor "What just happened?" Spencer said as by Sam asked "And how'd I get this" he said holding a disc "You're inside a main frame computer system" as he stood up "And you're now prisoners of Clu2" he said as Sam questioned him "Clu2, that's the program my father created" he looked at Sam and said "Well than I guess that Clu2 has taken you're father captive as well" he said as Sam was still not believing what was happening "That can't be, Clu2 and Tron were supposed to restore the computer to the way it was" Sam said as the other guy replied "Did you say Tron?" and Sam asked "You know Tron?" but the other guy said "I am Tron, guess I should've introduced myself" as Sam, Spencer and I than introduced ourselves "He's Spencer, that's Justin, and I'm Sam Flynn. Tron looked at him and said "I knew you were related to Kevin, he helped me and Sora destroy the MCP than proceeded to keep it that way by creating Clu2 but Clu2 thought he shouldn't take orders from his user and kept me and him hostage when we tried to stop him" Sam had new intentions on rescuing his father and destroying the program who did this to him. "How do we get to Clu2?" Sam asked as Tron shook his head "First we would have to escape through that firewall and Lightcycle our way across the canyon to a Solar Glider than we'll have to hitch a ride and enter Clu2's Lair and stop him, he's also holding your father there" Tron said as Sam looked disappointed.

"Hey Justin can't you hack through firewalls?" Spencer asked as I said "Some of them but I don't have a computer" as a keyhole appeared "Huh?" I said as mine and spencer's keyblades were drawn out pointing towards the firewall and shot a ray of light making the firewall disappeared, Tron was just as shocked as he said "Sora did the exact same thing when we were locked up, now let's go" he said as we followed until a voice boomed "You can't escape that easily without playing just a few games". "We don't have time for games Clu" Tron said but Clu laughed and said "Actually you do, and you will or else you'll be deleted immediately" and with that some guards showed up "Get a move on" they said trying to push us into a recognizer (Ship things in Tron and Tron Legacy) when a familiar voice appeared "ROTOM!" as it took control of the recognizer and the guards ran away as the voice said "Oh no that virus is back, so long users" and with that it was just us four. "Evire go" I shouted but instead of a pokeball I found a charm "Huh?" I said as Evire came out anyway "Areodactly you too" Spencer shouted as now six of us were fighting Recognizer Rotom.

(To be finished after I watch the movie... maybe)

Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 am

Ace serioussly mate this is some of your best fan fiction yet Very Happy please dont end it half way like normal stories i dont think i could live without knowing the end O__O
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 am

(Thanks, also if you want a specific keyblade or want to read about some other favorite movie/game worlds send me ideas, pictures, or names)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

lolILikeHowIStoppedBeingActiveAndStillGetInTheStory.

LoveYouAce(;
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

good story so far :3

Spoiler:
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 am

(Spoiler alert to those who haven't watched the Tron Legacy Movie yet)

Spencer jumped on Aerodactyls back "Stealth Rock" he shouted as Recognizer Rotom was now surrounded "Hit the rocks to get Rotom, he's too intelligent to go after us" Spencer said jumping out Aerodactyl and striking Rotom with the Keyblade "Tron Now!" Sam said as they both threw their disk colliding into rocks and striking Recognizer Rotom, "Evire, Giga Impact" I shouted as Evire ran into rocks and kept charging towards Rotom and breaking on of it's legs knocking it off balance and falling into the ground "ROTOM!" it shouted as it retreated towards a city? "Return!" me and Spencer shouted as I asked the question "What is a city doing inside a computer?" as Tron said "It must've been added cycles ago, how long was I in that cell?" but than we were surrounded by guards "You're going to play some games now, or you'll be subject to immediate de-rezzolution" Clu's voiced boomed again as we had no choice but to play games. "This way!" one of the guards said pushing us as Tron revolted and sliced a guard in half with his disc "Run!" he said as Spencer said "But what about..." as Tron cut him off "I'll be fine, now go!" he said as we ran and he was attacking more guards until one came up behind him with a taser and zapped him "TRON!" I shouted as Sam pulled my arm "We need to go now!" but than another recognizer came and lifted us off the ground "Ha, we got you now!" the guards said as they locked our feet and flew us towards a giant arena.

"Here you are" they said pushing us out into separate rooms "What do we have to do to win this game?" I asked as they were about to close the door "Just survive" he said laughing. "It's going to be dangerous but I'm sure I can survive, how difficult can this be?" I said to myself as the room started to move and the walls moved making everything see through as I could see Spencer and Sam in other see through rooms as other programs tried to kill them with their discs, I turned back around and saw a program lunging at me with his disc "Whoa" I said deflecting his disc as it bounced off the wall and back into his hand reminding me of what Ace did to that lizard heartless "Let's see how you handle this" I said throwing my keyblade that bounced off the wall, into the ceiling, cut his leg, bounced off the floor which broke and into my hand "Oh, what's wrong? We're you supposed to kill me?" I said as he tried throwing his disc at me again "Hyah" I said striking it back as it went through his head. "Yes!" I said than looked around as Spencer and Sam whooped and some program wearing a helmet wearing a dark helmet and holding two discs and Sam was his next opponent as I stared back at my rival "Spencer how are we going to escape?" I asked as I heard Sam yell and the other program stopping "He's a user" he shouted to somebody in a cloak "Their Leader?" I asked as me and Spencer were escorted once again out of the battle arenas and into a bigger one, the program took off his helmet and said "Sam" Sam looked shocked and said "Dad!" as he ran up and gave this guy a hug.

"I don't think that's his dad" Spencer said as I was objective "I think Sam would know his own father" I answered but Spencer still wasn't sure "But programs look like their creators apparently so how is he so young looking when it's obviously been years?" Spencer said as I thought "Because it's the internet?" I said as more guards showed up after I saw Sam get handed back his disc "I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not actually you're father" Clu said as we all realized who it was "Now users usually play Light Cycles until their death since it's so much more fun, isn't that right?" he yelled at the audience as they erupted with cheering "Here you go" One of the Guards said handing each of us a handle looking thing "How would this work?" I asked as the opposing team of five pulled apart the handles creating Light Cycles they were maneuvering and rode away "Come on" Spencer yelled driving towards Clu and the others as me and Sam stood there "Five against Three isn't fair, we should fix that" Sam said as I nodded and pulled my handle apart riding towards the enemies while Sam trailed behind me "Alright so we're racing right?" I asked as Spencer created a light wall and killing one of the programs "Oh right... survive" I said as there were walls trailing behind us when we pressed a blue button near the handle.

Meanwhile in Radiant Gardens

"So what seems to be the trouble" Mickey asked Leon as he replied "The computer took more people inside with the laser" Mickey asked "Oh no, is Sora alright?" but Leon said "It wasn't Sora this time, apparently some kids world was destroyed and they each acquired keyblades of their own and when helping Sam they all got zapped inside the computer by the laser, if they access the terminal within the computer and find the laser's terminal than they can escape but apparently they have to find Sam's father who was trapped inside the computer along with destroying the Clu2 program" Leon said as Mickey said "Leon, those kids may be our only hope for restoring the worlds back and stopping the Organization Resurrection, Xehanort is alive but he might go after everyone else's heartless just to bring them back to life. If we destroy the heartless he'll only be one step closer to achieving his plan which we're still not even sure of this time, but if he destroys the heartless he'll still be winning so if we find the Jewels and the New Keyblade Masters than we'll win this war before it's begun and before it's too late. "Jewels?" Leon asked as Mickey said "Yeah the book.... exploded with the world" Mickey said realizing they'll have to search for a report about the jewels along with the jewels and keyblade masters.

"Don't worry King we'll find the Jewels, the report, and all the Keyblade masters to stop Xehanort and the Organization from whatever they are planning" Leon said as Mickey smiled "Yeah but they probably ended up in different places" Mickey said as Leon said "I'll get everybody to look around Radiant Gardens, you get a head start and search other worlds" as Mickey nodded and walked out the room "This will be our most difficult journey yet" Leon said as he walked back into to town to send a search party for any Jewels, report about the Jewels, and anybody besides Sora or the King who had a Keyblade.

(To be continued this is a pretty long chapter)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

"Sam let's cut off those two" I said as Sam said "What about Spencer?" I said "He can handle himself, besides look he's using the move I used before that I learned from Ace" as Sam said "What is the attack even called?" as I wasn't even sure "I'll call it Strike Raid" I said as two orange cycles were headed straight for us "Ready?" I said as me and Sam were revving up our cycles and rode around evading the other two "Yeah" he said as me and him slammed into the orange light cycles and they crashed making it now two on three "Clu your going down" I said getting ready to use Strike Raid (Real name of attack) as Clu and Winslow than cut Spencer off "NO!" I shouted as he flew through the air and grabbed his Old Amber Charm "Aerodactyl!" he shouted as Specer's Aerodactyl than swooped down and saved him from certain doom "All right!" I said as Spencer flew over us "Come on we're outta here" he said as me and Sam pulled apart the handle bars once more turning the light cycles back into handle bars. "Come on Sam!" I shouted as I grabbed Aerodactyl's foot with one hand and held my keyblade downwards so Sam could grab on with the other. "Winslow Stop Them!" Clu shouted as Winslow zoomed towards us with one disc is his hand and the lightcycle handle in the other. "Sam, knock the handle out of Winslow's hand" I shouted downwards as he nodded than grabbed his disc "Ah!" he shouted as his disc flew and struck the handle bar and Winslow knocking them off but not deleted yet than returned to Sam's hand. "Aero, let's get out of here!" Spencer shouted as we flew out of the arena "You're not fleeing yet!" Clu said as a recognizer flew by one again "We have to get out of here" I said as Sam shook his head "But what about my father?" Spencer said "We have to save ourselves before we can save your father" reluctantly he agreed and saw the recognizer as well "Strike Raid!" I shouted to Spencer as he grabbed his keyblade and threw it while mine was still being held by Sam who was now slipping. "Sam don't let go!" I said as I saw Winslow on a Light Jet now while Clu was trailing "Get thier discs, that's the only way we can escape and take over their user world" Clu shouted as Winslow nodded than sped up to catch us.

"I can't" he shouted as he fell "NO!" I shouted as we were about to be another man down until I saw Sam on Winslow's Light Jet "Get off user!" he shouted trying to make Sam let go as we saw a tower with a giant beam of light "Don't let them get to the I/O Tower" Clu said as I turned around and said "Thanks for the tip!" Then retaliated by Strike Raiding and he barely dodged it "Missed me User" he gloated as the Keyblade than returned back and sliced off his Light Jet's Wing "Rawr" he said as he was going to crash but abandoned the Light Jet and aboard a recognizer than was only slightly damaged thanks to Spencer, than Clu had a horrified face "Retreat!" he said as everyone turned around including Winslow as Sam jumped off and onto Aero's back "Missed me?" he said as everyone was silent at what we saw. A Light Jet being controlled by who else but Rotom as he was now blocking our exit to our world "We'll have to stop Rotom before we can get out, we don't want to be zapped back inside the prison" Spencer said landing and a platform and returning Aero to it's Summon Charm.

"All three of us throws our weapon at Rotom than we each go individually to defeat Rotom and get to the exit okay?" Spencer said as me and Sam nodded at this full proof plan. "1, 2, 3!" he said as we Strike Raided our Keyblades and Sam Threw his Disc as sure enough Rotom couldn't dodge all three and got slammed and almost spun out of control than flew towards us "Take cover!" Sam said as me and Spencer dodge in time to see Sam jump aboard the Light Jet and started prying off the wings as Rotom grew furious and threw Sam back onto the platform as Spencer check to make sure he was still alive "Unconscious and only a minor cut but he'll be fine" as Rotom now turned around and wished to make us it's next victims "Justin take Sam and escape, I'll make sure Rotom doesn't escape this time" Spencer said as I replied "No, I'm not going to leave you here. How will I explain that to the others?" as he shook his head "Go no!" as he held up his Keyblade and struck Rotom and got electrocuted but was okay enough to continue the battle "Evire!" I shouted holding the electirizer charm as Evire came out again and looked around as Spencer said "I said go!" but I shook my head and said "And I said not without you!" as Evire lent me his strength "What?" I said as Electricity flowed through out my body and some how gave me the ability to control Lightning like the Thunder Topaz "Now I just need to strike Rotom just once and maybe the Light Jet will malfunction and crash rendering Rotom's end" I said as Spencer also gave me strength as his Strike Raid gave my Strike Raid a boost and lounged outwards striking Rotom multiple times and than knocked the Light Cycle out as Rotom flew downwards to it's demise "How'd you get new abilities?" Spencer asked me half dragging Sam while I helped him lift Sam up "Evire and you gave me strength to defeat Rotom" I said as my lightning abilities ended and Evire returned to it's charm but something caught my eye "Another charm?" I said as it floated towards us "It must've been created when Rotom was defeated" Spencer said as he handed it to me "I do believe you were the one to defeat Rotom" as I put it in my pocket along with Evire's Charm.

Justin obtained Motor Charm (Summons Rotom)

"Let's get out of here" I said as we walked into the beaming light "He said we could escape the by going to the I/O Tower but how?" I asked as Sam was waking up "The guard that took me said if they took a User's Disc they could escape through the tower" he said kinda half dazed "But me and Justin don't have Discs" Spencer said as I had a crazy idea "You know how we got through the firewall?" I asked as Spencer and Sam nodded "Why don't we point our Keyblades upwards at the light and maybe we'll get transported" I said as Spencer thought "Why not? It worked to unlock the firewall maybe it'll help unlock as escape route" he said as Sam had his disc pointed upwards while me and Spencer pointed our keyblades upwards and lights bursted out and than got brighter and brighter to the point of blinding.

"Ugh" I said as I layed on the floor and saw Spencer and Sam lying near me "We made it! We're out of the computer" I said jumping up so happily as can be until the white pompom creature thing flew back "Kupo you're alive!" It said flying around us as I asked "Why wouldn't we be?" as the thing said "Kupo.... the Jewels that inhabited your world are now scattered amongst the other worlds "No problem we can find them" I said as it shook it's head "It's not easy traveling to different worlds only a Keyblade Glider, or Gummy ships can. And I don't think you can travel along the corridors of darkness either Kupo" It said as I was kinda disappointed "But won't the Organization take them and use them for whatever?" I said as the white creature explained to us while Sam was busy typing away on the computer.

Moogle (Nicknamed Joe): The Jewels have been separated but even if you find all of them they might have the book pages
Justin: There is only ten so it's not that big of a deal
Joe: There is way more then ten, only ten ended up on your world Kupo the rest are still scattered along with your ten
Spencer (Intruding): So if there is a book report and jewels to be found, are our friends out there?
Joe: Most probably Kupo, but like I said traveling along the worlds isn't easy
Justin: Wait you said something about pages?
Joe: Yeah the only information about the Jewels is scattered as well so if the dark nebula finds the pages they could destroy or manipulate the true powers of the Jewels
Spencer: And the book happened to be on our world
Joe: Yeah so it scattered along with the jewels and your friends
Justin: Is there anyway we could obtain a Keyblade Glider, Gummy Ship, or another way to travel along worlds?
Joe: Well Merlin can teleport you as well as a Starshard but Starshards teleport randomly and Merlin has to be there to teleport you again but there is no starshards in Radiant Gardens
Spencer: Could this Merlin guy teleport us to a place where there are starshards?
Joe: Of course why didn't I think of that? Follow me Kupo

Joe said as we followed him and he led us outside back into town into somebody's house "In here" it said as Spencer tried pulling open the door "It's locked" he said as Joe shrugged "Maybe he's looking for the Jewels, and the Report" it said as I grabbed my keyblade "Let me try" I said pointing it's toward the lock as it shot a beam of light and I heard a click. "It's open" Spencer said as he walked in and saw a wizard "Merlin, these Kupos want to be teleported to a place where there are Starshards by the plenty as Merlin turned around "Ah yes I've been expecting you two" he said pointing to us as I asked "Than why lock the door" Merlin chuckled and said "That was merely a test to see if those Keyblades of yours were real and they were, you passed and your wish will be granted" he said getting a wand "Once you get there look for Yen Sid and he'll provide you with one each" he said as Spencer stepped in "But we need more for our friends" he said as Merlin laughed again "Why yes, I forgot there are plenty more Keyblade Masters then you two" as I was surprised "They are here?" I asked as he shook his head "Unfortunately you two were the only ones that made it to Radiant Gardens but one of your friends is at Yen Sid's waiting for you this minute" he said as Spencer asked "Who?" Merlin only smiled and said "You'll find out soon enough. Now no more delaying, listen to what I'm saying, by my magical power, I send you both to the Mysterious Tower!" as a ray of light surrounded us and we were of to the Mysterious Tower.

Will they find the Jewels?
Will they find the Report?
Will they find their friends?
Is one of their friend's waiting for them?
If so who is it?
Will they help Sam defeat Clu and rescue his father from the computer?
Will Joe the Moogle stop calling everybody Kupo?
Will Justin get laid?

These questions and many more will be answered or asked in the next chapter

Chapter Three: Britain is win for certain

Last edited by Ace on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm

to be honnest so far it looks like it will be the best fan fic i have read in a while **** so far Smile
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:59 am

(Correct any spelling errors you see by send me a message of the mistake and quote it or copy and paste or telling me which chapter it's in, feedback can still be posted on here though, my bro hacked my computer and deleted my files and some pictures so I'll have to retype it and look for more keyblades:/)

Chapter 3: Britain is win for certain (Merc/Peter's pov)

Prior to Justin and Spencer's Adventure to the Space Paranoids

"Ow" I said gazing up at some stars "What happened" I said groaning while standing up and saw that indeed Letope was no more "Where am I?" I said to myself as a mouse holding two keyblades one with stars and the other golden ran by me and said "Scuse me fella, I'm on a very important quest" as he made the star keyblade disappear and took out a star from his pocket and held it up to the sky and was whisked away looking like a shooting star. "Hmm if I can get one of those stars I could get off this world and go looking for my friends" I said as I looked at the tall strange looking tower. I walked over to the door and knocked expecting somebody to answer, I than opened the door and saw nothing except a staircase "Up I go" I said walking up also remembering my own keyblade "How did that mouse have two? Is he a Keyblade Master or a Champion" I said conjuring my own keyblade while still walking "Why did we all get Keyblades, and not just one of us all of us" I said pondering the questions when a door was blocking my way.

"Looks like this is it" I said grabbing the handle and the door was locked "Hmm" I said as I had nowhere else to go until the keyblade was drawn to the lock "What's happening?" I asked myself as a light shot out and I heard a click "No way" I said as I grasped the knob as it was now opened and walked in and saw a wise old wizard sitting there painting a landscape as I just watched until he noticed me "Ah yes I knew you would be here Master Peter" he said as I walked in "I prefer to be called Mercury" I said as he grinned "I know, the stars tell me everything about anything like how your planet was destroyed and how you ended up here" he said as I was surprised "How'd you know all that we just met, and I don't even know yours" I replied as he said "I am Master Yen Sid" as I asked "Wait you wield a Keyblade too?" as he shook his head "Not anymore I don't" he said as I asked "I saw a Keyblade wielding mouse holding a star and teleported somewhere else and i was wondering do you have anymore?" as he nodded and asked "But don't you also need the Jewels?" as it ticked in my mind and the events on Letope flashed through my head once again. "Let me guess the stars told you again?" I said as he nodded "Indeed and fortunately that fate is on your side "Huh?" I said as he handed me a pile of papers "That is one of the multiple chapters in a book on your world that scattered around and just so happened to land through my window right onto my desk" he said as I read through it.

Mercury obtained the Ice Sapphire Report (I'll type report later)
(Yes the landscape is the Cartoon Wasteland which I'm still debating to make a world since I don't own the game yet)

"Hmm so the Jewels were created by the destruction of the Organization?" I asked reading about a person named Vexen's destruction "Indeed but that was a while ago when Sora was tricked into going to Castle Oblivion, and ended up destroying all the Organization's members. But it seems they are becoming like me and you and regaining their lost hearts" as he explained how Xehanort was back and the other Organization's Heartless's were running loose and how Xehanort was convincing them to go after us and a guy named Sora and even if we destroy their heartless's they will live again anyway so it was not a very good situation to be in but with more keyblade masters we could be a great threat to Xehanort and whatever plans he has with the Organization, I've already contacted another great Wizard like myself. He says their happened to be two new keyblade masters in Radiant Gardens and that he'll send the over here than you can have the Star Shards you need but you'll need some training" he said and I asked "Training?" he laughed and three fairies came in and casted a spell recreating a heartless and a nobody "These are your enemies, they come in many forms including human forms which might deceive you and take your heart when you're defenseless" he said as I got my keyblade "Well than bring them on!" I said as the creatures just stood there "You can just simply attack or combine your powers with your friends, or even cast spells that you can teach your friends when they get here like this one" he said teaching me a new spell.

Mercury learned to cast Fire (Spells can be taught to friends, and you can get powers by combining with friends or your pokemon.

"Now let's continue the Training" he said as the Heartless charged while the Nobody kept circling me "Fire!" yelled pointing the Keyblade at the Heartless as it disappeared while the Nobody lounged as I blocked it's attack and counter struck "Impressive but you'll need more Spells, Strength and Skill if you going to stand a chance against Xehanort and the Organization. I continued fighting Heartlesses and Nobodies and getting more skill until I asked "Couldn't I also use the Jewels to help defeat the Organization?" as he nodded "But the Organization could also use the Jewels against you and your friends and gaining greater power than what they already have" he said as the Fairies stop making Heartlesses and Nobodies and the one in Green suggested "Couldn't we give him something that could lead him to the Jewels?" as the others said "It would just point out all the Jewels at the same time and be useless to pinpoint one and get him confused" the Blue one said as they than saw a blue ray of light appeared right in front of her and two friends came crashing down. "Spencer, Justin am I glad to see you guys" I said as Yen Sid mumbled "Right on time as I suspected, Now Mercury you and your friends can get those precious Star Shards you need until you find a more suitable way to travel to different worlds and return them to me" Yen Sid said as the three Fairies looked at each other than nodded and waved their wands making ten Star Shards float right in front of them "Now you must know the Star Shard transports the user automatically when held randomly to another world that is why it is best you keep it in your pocket or a bag until you need to travel elsewhere, also it transports people in contact with you when you have the star in your grasps, here is a backpack that can hold unlimited supplies for you when you need it" he said as the three fairies once again used their wands and made three backpacks, one blue, green, and red.

I grabbed the blue one while Spencer grabbed the green one and Justin took the red one we each stuffed three stars in each bag and left the last one debating who should take it "I think I should take it since I'll be using the Star Shard to find our friends and can give them one whenever I see somebody" Spencer said as Justin contradicted "Since I have two pokemon summon charm things I should hold it that way they can evade an enemy while I can fight them off and keep them safe" but I shook my head and said "We got seperated once, we can't let that happen again. So we all should hold onto it at the same time than we'll be transported together and not be separated again" as Spencer and Justin looked at me than agreed to the plan "All right Merc" they said as I almost forgot "Here I'll teach you how to cast Fire first" as they learned how to manipulate fire just like me "I also got the Ice Sapphire Report.. or Document of It's Origin and True power and how to destroy it, if we really needed to" I said as they read the report and knew as much as I did about that Jewel.

Mercury Obtained Blue backpack with unlimited space, and 4 star shards (They decided for Merc to hold on to the extra one)
Justin and Spencer Learned Fire
Justin obtained Red Backpack with unlimited space and 3 starshards
Spencer obtained Green Backpack with unlimited space and 3 star shards
(Bags are references to how Merlin can store furniture in his bag even though he shrinks them and Ramona Flowers bag from Scott Pilgrim Series)

"All right everybody ready?" I asked as they nodded their heads and placing the hands onto the Starshard as the Fairies waved their wands and casted a spell to help us along the way they waved good bye "Good luck New Keyblade Master's you'll need it" Yen Sid said as we were now flying off to a new world. I couldn't see much as we flew by stars and other worlds until we arrived at this one and crashed landed "Ow, we'll have to find a better way to travel when we can" I said putting the Star Shard in my backpack. "So basically we find our friends, the Jewels, and the documents if we need to destroy the Jewels or use their true power right?" Justin asked as Spencer added "Also fighting the Heartless, Nobodies, and the Organization" as I also added "And restore balance to the worlds with our Keyblades" as heartless were running around this place that seemed to be a park "Fetch me those Dalmatian Puppies!" some lady shouted as I said "Oh no" and Justin asked "What's wrong?" Spencer than answered for me "She has one of the Jewels" pointing towards her hand which had the Dusk Diamond.

The spell helps everyone (Because we're connected by friendship through our hearts) disguise or bland in with the world Ex. Pridelands Atlantica Halloween Town etc.

To be continued obviously and still need to find pictures and update the first post accordingly
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Part 2 of chapter 3

"Go after the Heartless I'll see if I can take the Diamond" I said as Justin and Spencer ran off and I walked toward the lady wearing stripes "Excuse me, where did you get that Diamond?" I asked and she laughed "I bought it one of a kind" and I said "Um that Diamond is mine so can I have it back?" I said holding my hand out as she laughed "You think you can fool me boy?" she said as some more Heartless appeared "Xehanort told me the power of these Jewels and how could I not want one? He also told me about the Keyblade you and your little friends hold, they can open and close anything at will by the wielder" she said as I now got out my Keyblade to battle the Heartless "Make it simple on yourself and give me that Keyblade" she said as I said "I'll never let someone with darkness within their hearts ever get a Keyblade" she continued lauging and said "Pity since you could rule the worlds with the Keyblade, let's awaken the darkness that still lies deep within your heart shall we?" she said holding up the ring with the Diamond and Darkness seemed to flood out and head straight towards me "I'm not afraid of the darkness because it'll never have me" I said as she smiled "But it already has" she said as I saw a dark aura surround me "Argh!" I said as she was now manipulating me "Excellent, as my servant you can fetch me those puppies along with ruling this world.

By this time Justin and Spencer had returned "Ah more of you is there?" she said as she made me hold up my Keyblade against them "Merc what're doing?" they said as I lounged after them and struck Justin than went after Spencer who evaded and countered me "It's not me" I said as they looked at the lady "Hahaha This Diamond truly let's me manipulate the darkness as well as the darkness within others like your friend here" she said as Justin and Spencer had to fight me as I had no choice "Run!" I yelled as I jumped and struck the ground pretty close to Justin's feet "Not without you!" Justin said as the lady laughed "Muahaha Xehanort now's your chance!" she shouted as a dark vortex appeared and out came the cloaked man from before on our world as he got out a Keyblade of his own and smiled "It does seem that this boy could be like Ventus and forge the χ-blade but he insists on resisting the darkness" he said as he suddenly struck me and I fell with the Keyblade in my hand "χ-Blade?" I asked as he nodded "Yes you seem to be the only candidate since you were not originally from Letope were you?" he said as I replied "I've been there all my life I think I know where I came from!" but he shook his head "You were originally from this world" he said as we were all confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked as he said "Remember Mercury!" as he pointed to the Clock Tower from faraway "That is where you liked hanging out with Ventus" than pointed towards the lake "That is where you always sword fight" and than pointing at me with his Keyblade once more said "You were both perfect to forge the χ-blade but I chose Ventus and erased your memories so as to not raise suspicion with the locals in this world. Than flashed some memories and eventually I remembered my past as Justin threw his Keyblade at Xehanort but he disappeared and struck both Justin and Spencer than walked back over to me "After Ventus was destroyed I thought I would never be able to forge it again since Terra finished me off and Aqua tried sacrificing herself to save Ventus and Terra, but than I remembered you! It was also necessary to relocate you as to create a new identity for you that's why I called you Mercury, to try and hide the truth from you but you still remembered your real name and slowly began regaining lost memories, but now I need you to help me to take over the worlds!" he said as I angrily stood up without the lady controlling me and Anger flowing through me "I'll not be a pawn in your chess game to rule the worlds" I said as the Lady decided to flee the scene as still Justin and Spencer were rendered unconcious "I'll just have to release the Darkness within you than" he said holding the Keyblade and pointing it towards my heart "What?!" I said as I fought back "Useless" he said as he swung and launched my Keyblade out of my hands and into the pond. "You can either choose the easy way or the hard way" he said pointing the Keyblade at me still as I started stepping back "Neither" than broke into a sprint which didn't last long and he ended up teleporting to trip me with the Keyblade "The hard way it is" he said as I felt darkness leaving my body and falling into a deep sleep state as my heart was torn apart. "Creature made from Mercury's evil, I now name you Mercitas" Xehanort said as the dark creature took human form and said "Yes Master" as he dragged Justin, Spencer, and me to the Big Ben Clock Tower.

I floated down into darkness and kept floating downwards "Am I dead?" I asked myself remembering Xehanort extracting the darkness from my heart "If darkness lies within every heart than he fractured my heart?" I said looking at a platform with me and my friends and a different type of Keyblade which I recognized as the χ-blade. I landed on the platform and figured out that this was my heart and it indeed was broken "I must stop Xehanort and that lady but how?" I said as a light floated towards me "You need my help to repair you heart full of light?" it said as I nodded and said "My heart wasn't always full of light, there is also darkness" but it floated around and said "But deep within the darkness is a light that never blinks out no matter how hard you try" I reached out my hand and said "Okay let's join together our hearts and I'll be able to return and stop Xehanort and that lady" I said as the ball of light floated inside my heart and the rest of the platform grew out and I saw the rest of the picture of all my friends and somebody I didn't recognize "That's probably my new friend who helped me" I said as the Light grew and I opened my eyes to reveal we were on top of the Big Ben and they were trying to make me wake up and saw I was alive "Mercury! Are you okay?" one of them said as I answered "I'm fine...." I than realized my memories had been tampered with when I let that place that happened to be my heart but why didn't he take away all my memories, Xehanort left the memories of him. Did he want to torture me?

"Mercury we've got a problem" one of them said as a Giant Ice Bird surrounded by darkness tried blasting us off the tower "Haha you fools" I heard from the lady standing below us still holding the Diamond and I still wondered why Xehanort made me remember some things "You!" I shouted as she smiled and said "Of course it's me, the Great Cruella DeVille. Now while you're occupied you can't stop me from getting a new puppy coat!" she said as she waved her hand and the bird tried to blast us with more Ice while some accomplices of hers drove a getaway car "She's getting away!" one of the guys said as I yelled "Not if I can help it" and tried making my Keyblade appear but remembered it was in the lake "Oh no, my Keyblade is still in the lake. Xehanort must've messed with my abilities as well!" I said looking and seeing the park's lakes across a couple streets "I can't get it because I'll never make it back in time to help you guys" I said kinda disappointed and one said "You'll just have to get it, Justin go after Cruella while I handle Articuno!" as the other guy said "Already on it Spencer" and grabbed some blue handle bar and jumped off the tower "No!" I shouted until I saw he was okay and landed chasing her on a Motorcycle thing "Fire!" the guy apparently named Spencer shouted as the bird was struck and went for another attack "Aero let's go!" he said as a dinosaur appeared and he hopped on it's back "Charge!" he said as the dinosaur went for a head on collision with the Ice bird and he threw the Keyblade right before to make it stop it's momentum while the dinosaur had all it's speed and crashed against the Ice one as it spun downwards and disappeared until I saw a little Charm float up and Spencer grabbed it and tossed it towards me "Merc go get your Keyblade now!" he said going after Justin, the one on the Motorcycle.

(Merc kinda lost his memories if you didn't read and more POV might be needed)

"Hey Mercury!" a voice said which I didn't know who's it belong to and turned around "Been a while huh?" he said nudging me as I still had no idea who it was "Me and Ace have been worried about you guys when our world was destroyed" he said as I still could remember Xehanort using Heartless to attack and destroy our world "Mercury you okay?" he said as I stared at him blankly trying to remember his name and a tense pain was hurting my head "Ace! Mercury is in pain!" he shouted as another kid came from the shadows right near him still not sure how I didn't see him "Maybe Roger can help us Jack" the guy named Ace and the other named Jack (DVR) grabbed one of my shoulder each and walked down stairs to the outside of the tower a couple streets over and to a house almost located directly in front of the Park. As soon as Ace knocked barking could be heard within the building and when the people opened the doors I saw several puppies running amuck in the house and the came to great their old friends and a new friend... me. "Good lord is he alright?" a man with a pipe said talking about me as Jack said "He's one of our friends from our world and seemed to end up here just like us" as a maid came and felt my head "Goodness he has a fever" she said as Ace and Jack than layed me on a couch where she got a bag of ice and plopped it on my head. "I'm fine really" I said trying to get up as she pushed me back down "Not until you are feeling better" she said then left towards to kitchen "You can't tell people we are from another world okay?" Ace said to me as I nodded but asked "Than why'd you'd tell them?" he answered "They promised not to tell, and besides we are okay and that's all that matters" Jack said as I said "But you don't understand, I have to go help Justin and Spencer" I said remembering their names as the were shocked "Justin and Spencer are here also?" as I nodded and gave them a report on the Ice Sapphire "Well now that gives us two of the supposed Thirteen" Ace said as Jack got out the other title Flame Ruby. "And the Dusk Diamond is here!" I said as they weren't surprised "We know, we chased after her and saw Articuno attack the Big Ben Clock Tower and thought she was there controlling it and we ran into you" Jack said as I nodded "But she did, Spencer fought it while Justin chased her and I lost my Keyblade, and Xehanort told me my true past and that this was originally my home world" I said now not feeling good. "Where is it? Tell us more about what Xehanort did, the story can wait because we gotta go help the others" Jack asked as I said "In the lake in the park, and Cruella is being chased by Spencer and Justin. And Xehanort was here and messed up my heart and memories releasing the darkness to forge something called a χ-blade" I said before I really started to not feel good "Don't worry we'll get revenge on Xehanort, recover your Keyblade, and the Dusk Diamond" Jack said holding up his Keyblade "Come on Ace!" he said running out the door while Ace followed then the maid came back inside "Here this should help" she said shoving a spoon of nasty medicine in my mouth. Than some puppies curiously jumped up and laid on me or next to me as I was now sleeping.

To be continued again, Merc is sleeping from the effects of Xehanorts doing so the story will now be told from another characters view

(Sometimes happens and will explain more in depth story line than regular storytelling, even if I tell you Jack and the others got back the Jewel while Merc was in a deep sleep you won't know how so this is one of the times there is more than one person telling the story which I might edit all in if I finish the story and some characters haven't been told how this or that happened)

2/13 Reports
1/13 Jewels located
5/? Friends known or found or mentioned in the story
Birth by sleep references if you don't know storyline
etc later
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 am

nice fiction xD keep it up! but where am i hiding... ?
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Spoiler:

Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 pm

The New Keyblade Masters Kingdom_Hearts_358_2_Keyblade2_by_nativetech The bottom row third from the left, pinkish purple is Espeon's called Darker than Dark. The others are available if you want.

Prior to Justin, Merc, and Spencer's arrival in london (DVR Jack's POV)

"WHOAA!!!" I shouted as I was about to crash head first into some pavement "Why me!?" I asked when a bus pulled up just in time to break my fall all the while hurting me"Ow" I said feeling a bit dizzy. "Oh my" some lady said as she was checking my bruises "I'm okay really" I insisted getting up only to be walking with a slight limp "See? No harm done" I said as the guy sitting next to her said "Can't be said about the double decker though" as I apologized to everyone onboard the bus and almost tripped but caught myself "Are you sure you don't need any help?" they asked getting off the bus as well "No really I'm fine" I said as some car tried running me over "Watch it!" I shouted as she backed up "You need some manners boy, you'll regret yelling at me I assure you" she said pointing her hand at me which had a Diamond but not just any Diamond "The Dusk Diamond" I muttered as she asked "What'd you say?" I replied "That's a nice Diamond" and she said "Thank you boy" than drove off angrily. "You're not from around here are you?" the nicer lady asked as I pretended to not understand "Whatever are you talking about?" I said as the guy shook his head "You just fell out of the sky and talked to the scariest woman around, you must be from another world" I was surprised these people read me that easily "How'd you know about other worlds?" I asked as they looked at each other and remembered when their world was destroyed (Kingdom Hearts One) and the ended up somewhere else until the worlds were saved.

"I'm Jack" I said as he said "I'm Roger, and my wife is Anita" he said pointing at the other lady "Maybe you should look for your friends, who knows maybe they might've ended up here too" she said as Roger pointed to a door right near us "That's our house, you're welcome anytime" he said as they walked away. "Maybe I could use my pokegear to locate the others" I said as I called each number and searched for individuals.

(...=static in phone)
Jack: Anybody out there?
???:......
Jack: Hello?
???:.......
Jack: Please answer
???: Ugh my head.....
Jack: HELLO?! Who is this?!
???: Santuary, or chapel of some sort.... heartless are here............
Jack: I'll be on my way!
Hung up and batteries died

"Oh well" I said tossing the thing into a garbage can and walked to Roger's house "Answer Please" I said knocking on the door until he opened it "Jack, back already?" he asked me as I shook my head "Where is the nearest Sanctuary or Chapel?" I said as he scratched his head "Down two or three blocks that way than take a right" he said as I ran off in half a dash "Thanks!" I said knowing the Diamond will wait until I help my friend first. I ran and ran until I saw it and it seemed abandoned "Hello?" I said as I got my Keyblade as a windown smashed in front of me "Your not getting these pages!" a familiar voice said as I heard another familiar sound of a certain Lizard Heartless "Rawrgh" it said as it hit somebody and they were they next to fly out the window with some papers in their hand. "Ace?!" I said as he had some cuts and holding onto some report and his Keyblade "Jack, run!" he said as I stood in front of him "No way I'm leaving my friend behind" I said as I got ready to fight this lizard one more time.

"Gawhre" It said breaking down the doors than sticking it's tongue at me "Take this!" I said striking back with more determination as it crawled away towards the local park "Jack here!" I heard from Ace who tossed me his Keyblade and I now held two Keyblades "Bring it on!" I shouted as the Lizard tried swinging it's tail at me "Too slow" I said attacking twice as much. It was now angry "That's what happens when you mess with me" I said running towards it and unleashing a barrage of strikes and combos "You'll pay for hurting my friend!" I said continuing this combo barrage, It than stuck it's tongue out and ate the papers Ace was holding "NO!" he shouted as now he seemed mad "Ace? Are you okay?" I asked as he stuck out his hand and got his Keyblade back "Whoa" I said not knowing that the Keyblade could return back to it's wielder's hand. "It took me a long time just to find all of those papers, I'm not going to let some lizard just take them!" he said running towards the lizard and striking without mercy than the lizard had enough and tried running away but we could obviously see it heading down the street almost towards Anita's and Roger's home.

"Slow down Ace!" I said weaving through traffic as he was filled with rage "This isn't like you!" I said as he said "Our world was destroyed, some guy named Xehanort tried taking the Jewels and is now reviving evil members of an Organization somehow, and we lost our it's the perfect time to get revenge by attacking the creature that was on our world as it happened!" he said sounding furious "I have to stop him" I said taking a slight detour through a park and seeing it head my way. "If I defeat the lizard before Ace maybe he'll calm down" I said as my Keyblade suddenly pointed at the creature "What's going on?" I said as a beam of light shot right through the creature as it screamed in agony than slowly faded away and a heart floated towards the sky "What was that about?" I asked myself as the papers floated downwards from the lizard's defeat.

Jack obtained Flame Ruby Report

"Jack what happened?" Ace asked seeming dazed "You don't know?" I asked as he shook hs head "All I remember was the lizard eating the Flame Ruby report, the rest was a blur" he said getting up than falling back down "Good thing we are near their house" I said half picking up Ace and half dragging him while holding the report and the Keyblades disappearing back into thin air. "Knock Knock" I said opening the door and seeing puppies everywhere "Whoa" I said as they began barking and running about. "Oh hi Jack" Roger said as I brought Ace inside and put him on the floor "This is one of my friends, he's been cut by some glass.." I said before getting interrupted by a maid "Goodness Gracious" she said as she ran back into the kitchen and got a First Aid-Kit. "Hello" I said talking to the puppies as they kept looking at me and Ace who was awake again "Am I dead?" Ace asked as puppies licked his face "Unless you consider heaven a haven for Dalmatian puppies than no" Roger said as they laughed. Ace got up and petted some puppies and rubbed their bellies "Sure aren't Pokemon" he said as I added "And neither heartless" as everyone went silent. "Was it something I said?" I asked as Roger said "No, it's just that was how our world was destroyed as well, they came and attack something called the heart of the world" he said as Anita began speaking as well "The only way we heard of closing it off from the heartless is by something called a Keyblade" as I got mine out "Like this one?" I said as they gasped "You must be a Keyblade Master" she said as I shook my head "More like Amateur" I said as I heard a crash from outside "What was that!?" I said as I walked outside and saw a flying blue bird shoot Ice at a clock tower "It's Articuno!" I said as Ace was beside me "No time to lose, they're being controlled by the darkness" he said as we ran towards the clock tower.

Meanwhile in Radiant Gardens after Justin and Spencer left

"What's going on?" Mickey asked Yuffie who said "A creature was causing havoc with the laser and took two kids with keyblades who weren't Sora and the solved the problem came out and went to the Mysterious Tower" as Mickey thought "I just passed somebody could they have had a Keyblade as well?" Yuffie nodded "Maybe but they went there to get starshards to travel the worlds and fine their friends and jewels and some report" she said as Mickey sighed "Where is Sora when ya need him?" as he remembered the letter he had sent Sora in a bottle about taking the mark of mastery exam and becoming stronger than he had before. "Huh as if, he's pathetic and won't pass an exam you give to him" a familiar voice said from behind "Xigbar!" Mickey shouted as he shook his head "I'm the heartless created when Braig died" he said pointing his Arrow Gun at Mickey "I'll destroy you once and for all" Mickey said as Braig's heartless laughed again "As if, by destroying me Brain will live once again" as he shot some arrows at Mickey. "But if I don't you'll destroy me" Mickey said deflecting the Arrows or dodging them "Hold still!" he shouted trying to kill King Mickey "Hyah!" Yuffie said throwing he Ninja star and he jumped to avoid it "Instead of fighting you I'll test these new Keyblade Wielders to see if the Keyblade made a good choice this time" Braig's heartless said before opening a corrider of darkness and jumping in. "Oh no you don't" Mickey said trying to run but was too late. "It's as I have feared, the Organization's Heartless's are running around as well until they are destroyed bringing them back to life" Mickey said running off and using the Starshard which he knew more about and headed back towards the Mysterious Tower.

Meanwhile back in London

"Almost there" I said with Ace behind me as we came out of a door in the side of one of the clock faces and saw Mercury just standing there and Articuno long gone. "Hey Mercury!" I said as Ace stood next to me leaning against the clock face tired from climbing those stairs "Been a while huh?" I said nudging him as he still just stood there "Me and Ace have been worried about you guys when our world was destroyed" I said as Merc stared intently at us "Mercury you okay?" I said as he suddenly grabbed his head and creamed out in agony "Ace! Mercury is in pain!" I said as Ace stood up and ran next to Merc and Me "Maybe Roger can help us Jack" Ace said as Ace grabbed one of his shoulders and I grabbed the other and dragged him down the stairs and to Roger's and Anita's House.

(Now that we are caught up let's continue shall we?"

"I can't find his Keyblade anywhere" Ace called as we were standing in the pond "Keep looking" I said as I remembered what Ace did with his and made it appear again in his hand "Wait we are wasting time looking for his Keyblade" I said as he turned "What do you mean Jack?" he asked as I said "The Keyblades seem to disappear and reappear again later, so what if his disappeared and will just reappear when he's awake and better?" as Ace nodded his head "Yeah, we should be helping Justin and Spencer now" he said as we got out the pond and there stood some guy in a black cloak "As if!" he said pointing one of his Arrow Guns at me than at Ace "The Organization!" I shouted as me and Ace got our Keyblades out "Well, well. Looks like I found you, but where oh where are the others" he said laughing. "Let's see if your still laughing after we are through with you" Ace said as he stopped laughing and said "Yeah, we'll see about that".

To be continued even if the story didn't progress father you now know how Jack and Ace came to London and found Mercury. NExt shall be "Braig's Heartless verses Jack and Ace"
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

"Take this!" he shouted running around us shooting lots of arrows as me and Ace stood back to back using our Keyblades as shields "What's the plan?" Ace asked as I said "Go seperate ways, he can't get us both. Than survive and find the others" I said as I ran out the park and Ace ran deeper inside "Oh no, I'll never catch the both of you" Braig said choosing to follow me as I saw Ace turn around and pursuit Braig as well. Braig than jumped through a vortex and we stopped running "What the?! Where'd he go?" Ace said as I saw him on top of a building scoping us "I can see you" he said shooting an arrow "Look out" I said kicking Ace and deflecting the arrow right back "Ouch, no more mister nice heartless now" he said as he jumping off and about to shoot us "Say good night!" he said almost clicking the trigger as he got hit in the head and collapsed by our feet "Whoa" Ace said as we looked up and saw Merc standing there with his Keyblade and a blank look on his face "Merc you're okay!" I said as he made his Keyblade disappear. "I'm not done with you, no way not by a long shot. As if I'll let you get away" Braig said angrily walking off into a vortex "Well now that guy is gone let's go help Justin and Spencer" Ace said as Merc and I followed behind.

"Justin! Spencer!" we shouted out down the streets looking for any signs of them but not finding a single one. "What's that?" Ace said picking up a star looking thing "Careful Ace! You don't know what that is." I said as Merc simply said "Starshard" as he took it in his hand and grabbed one from his bag "Whoa, so that means Justin and Spencer dropped this?" I asked as we saw another star about a block away on the curb "They must've left a trail for a reason!" I said grabbing both starshards and putting them in Merc's bag. "Let's go!" I said following a trail of starshards out of the city and into an abandoned mansion "That's the sixth one we've found" I said putting it in Merc's bag. "They could be in there" Ace said getting out his keyblade as me and Merc were doing the same. "Let's bust in there!" I said as they stood on both sides of the door "Now!" I said kicking the door and looked around as some puppies ran past us "We gotta save those puppies as well, they were probably taken from Anita and Roger by Cruella" I said as Ace and Merc seperated from me and I went up stairs as they stayed down on the first floor "All right where are you!" I said holding my Keyblade like a gun expecting whoever to see me to be terrified of me. I opened various doors until I saw Justin tied up to a chair.

"Justin!" I said using my Keyblade to cut the rope and took out the tape from his mouth as he shouted "Behind you!" as I turned and saw one of Cruella's Henchmen from before when she fled the scene driving away and they were sitting in the back but only saw a glimpse of them "Didn't you learn any manners yet?" he said then tried to strike me with a crowbar "Yes, but knocking while evil villains are home is just stupid" I said blocking his attack than striking back twice as hard "Ouch, well you'll still have to go through me and Horace to get to Cruella" he said as I replied "That's fine with me" as I fan to attack but he jumped out the way and tried to kick me through the already falling floor as I had an idea. "Wow you're pretty tough, but why work for Cruella? She should be working for you!" I said as Justin stared at me as he scratched his head and said "Because she tells me too" but I shook my head and said "But does she even pay you?" as he had an angry look "No she doesn't! She just bosses us around to be on top of the ladder!" he said not holding the crowbar up at me anymore as I smiled "You should ask for a raise, or better yet you should boss her around!" I said as he grinned "You're absolutely right, and that cool Diamond should be mine as well! Why should we hold you back from reaching her at the Big Ben Tower? We should go take the Diamond which is rightfully ours and be ruling this world!" he said as I walked up slowly to him and said "Good luck with that" Than struck him with my keyblade and than kicked him through the floor. "Good thinking, now get me out" Justin said as I untied him and we stared at the henchmen lying down on the first floor "Good ridance, let's get Spencer and the others and head towards the clock tower!" Justin said as we looked around.

In another room puppies were trapped and Spencer was tied up and Merc and Ace pointed their Keyblades at the guy who must've been Horace "Jasper is the only one who has the crowbars that's able to open the crates the puppies are in" Horace said as I walked in "No we can open it" as Justin pointed his Keyblade at the crate than a beam of light shot out and the puppies ran out freely and out of the mansion back to Anita's and Roger's place. We than untied Spencer and all five of us pointed our Keyblades at Horace as he surrendered clearly being outnumbered "Okay I'll talk, she's on the Big Ben Tower planning to enshroud the world with the Diamond into complete darkness to capture the puppies and make a fur coat!" he said as we all were puzzled "She did all this for a fur coat?" I asked as the other shrugged than Spencer said "Well we heard him, better get to the Big Ben Tower to make sure she doesn't use the Diamond for a fur coat and that we get the Diamond as well as saving the world. I nodded than we all ran out and headed for the Big Ben Clock Tower where we didn't know Cruella was expecting us.

Next: The conclusion to Chapter 3 and maybe a beginning to chapter 4, the whole rest of the chapter was finished but internet or shaychu messed up and I lost everything so this is most of it except for the conclusion of course which shall come later.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"Come on we've got no time to waste" Ace shouted running beside us as the skies have grown very dark and storm like when our world was destroyed "She's planning on destroying the world!" Justin said as Spencer said "Not if we stop her first" as we continued running through the streets as a two blinding lights lit up the skies "Oh no, Zapdos and Moltres" Spencer shouted as the headed our way "She's trying to stall us for time!" Ace said as we had no choice but to split up "Me and Merc will stay and fight while you three go get Cruella!" Ace said as we tried convincing him that Merc was still blank minded "No worries I'll take care of him" Ace said as he got out the star shards from Merc's backpack and handed Justin, Spencer, and me two each "I'll make sure Merc doesn't get hurt once we're done with Moltres and Zapdos, we've already known we had to split up sooner or later to find the rest of our friends" Ace said as I nodded "And we'll make sure to catch up with you after saving this world" I said as him and Merc ran towards Moltres and Zapdos "Let's go" Justin said as we once again headed toward the clock tower. "You two better be alright the next time we meet again" I said to myself as the tower seemed to be flooding with darkness "Yup, she's up there alright" I said as we started running up the stairs all the way to the top.

Meanwhile Ace and Mercury were fighting diligently

"Hyah!" Ace said striking Moltres then getting shocked by Zapdos "Merc!" Ace shouted as he took a Starshard out of his pocket "I know I was supposed to watch you but it's getting too dangerous" Ace shouted as he tossed Merc the Starshard "Justin, Spencer, Jack forgive me but I'm still keeping him safe" Ace said as Merc was now being transported somewhere else "If anybody's out there keep Merc safe" Ace said as he continued the two on one battle against the possessed legendary duo.

And back to the tower

"Hey Cruella" I said pointing the keyblade at her as Justin and Spencer still haven't caught up yet "Give up the Diamond" I said as she laughed "No, you'll have to pry it from my lifeless fingers" She said as the Sky was blanketed in darkness and she walked off the tower onto this new floor "I don't want to but now I see I don't have much of a choice do I?" I said walking onto the what seemed to be solid clouds of darkness "Muahaha!" she said as Justin and Spencer stood next to me "We'll see about that" as a dark wave was sent towards us "Look out!" Justin said as we dodged it and she made a vortex of darkness "Looks like I'll have to send you away!" she said as the Vortex was getting Stronger "I don't think so!" I said throwing my keyblade as it was just swallowed up by the vortex "Haha nice try but now it's my turn" as she blasted me with a dark energy pulse "That's what you think" I said getting my keyblade again as Spencer threw his keyblade and knocked the Diamond out of her hand and directly into the vortex "No! Not my precious Diamond!" she said trying to jump in as Justin tripped her and the vortex closed "I don't hit ladies, but I do fight psychopaths who use evil for a fur coat made of puppy fur!" he said as hit struck her again.

"I'm not going to let it end this way!" she said as she blasted Justin Spencer and me. "This world is still on a one way trip to oblivion! And it looks like you'll be joining me" she said as a bright light shot through the skies "What?!" she said as I got up and helped Justin up and Spencer stood up and ran to help me get Justin back on his feet. "What was that?!" she said as it shot by again and landed right behind her. "AH!" she shouted as she was stabbed by someone and fell to her knees than onto her face as she disappeared through a dark cloud and fell spiraling towards the world she once inhabit and tried to destroy only to get destroyed herself. We looked up and saw Merc holding his keyblade up and a starshard in his hand "Merc you saved us!" I said stepping forward but realizing something was not right "The world is still going to get destroyed!" I shouted as the clock struck 3 pm and started bellowing continuous dongs as Justin saw something on the clock face "Look!" he said as a keyhole appeared not on one but all four sides of the clock "We have to seal up the World's keyhole!" I said as we each picked a side of the clock and Merc following slowly "Come on Merc" Justin said as we all lifted up our keyblades and beams of light shot through brightening up the dark skies with light. "Click!" we heard as we cheered and saw the dark skies clearing up again "Back to the clock tower!" I said realizing the platform of darkness was beginning to fade away.

We ran as fast as we could to the tower but Merc stood there "Merc come on!" Spencer shouted as I was almost to the tower "Jack you're almost here come on!" Justin said as I shook my head "I've gotta protect Merc now I'll catch you guys real soon" I said running through what little platform we had towards Merc and feeling no ground at all now "Aero save them!" Spencer said as Aero tried swooping in to save the day but wasn't fast enough "I've gotta save Merc" I said skydiving towards him as quickly as I could "Almost there!" I shouted as Merc's hands began glowing "That Starshard!" I said grabbing his hand and we were whisked away through the sky while Justin and Spencer were relieved we had escaped death with only mere seconds to spare.

Will Ace defeat both Zapdos and Moltres?
Will Spencer and Justin go to different worlds with their Starshards?
Where will Mercury and Jack end up next?
Is the Dusk Diamond okay?
Which friends will the meet next on this Journey to save the worlds?
Will they ever recover the lost jewels?
Or is the Organization already closer to their goals than we thought?

Find out some of these questions and wonder many more in the next chapter,

Chapter Four: Blitz saves Christmas.... and Easter, St. Patricks Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Valentine's Day, and Halloween!
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top