Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
2011... Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
2011... Offshaychusmall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2011... Empty Re: 2011...

Post by Ace Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm

FINALLY some of my ideas have or are being taken into effect, I would like to be an Artist/Leader/Reporter
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Another thing.

This is currently going on on PR (Although Cirrus is on leave, and I doubt he'll aprove when he gets back.)

But, they're basically turning into smogonites.

Shaychu. Will. Never. Turn. Into. A. Smogon. Leeching. Location.

That is all.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 pm

awe thnx =3 im win-sauce

by the way.. i have obtained Adobe Flash Pro CS5 (via my bro's university site xD) So if you wanted some animations or something for the youtube channel... i could try and make some =]

And i like a good bunch of your ideas. by the way... i think it would be cool if we could make up our own region (though i think we already have somewhere in the site O.o) and we could all make up the pokemon (a whole 100 somewhat dex of poke made by shaychu users) and you could make a game out of that somehow x3 just thinking.... It gets our creative juices going
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 am

haha noice and next year it will be the "Retourn of the Chrono" cuase iam getting my weefee fixed (cause weegee stole my weefee) Very Happy

also are you going ot have a better tire list?? maybe based on power than usage??
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6498
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 pm

I SUPPORT THIS ENTIRE THREAD
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6452
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Welcome to Shaychu: 2011. For the new year, I plan on getting Shaychu back up and running, with some changed aspects along the way.

New League
For 2011, I will be opening a new league for Shaychu called "League 2011" (ino, so original V_V). This league involves:
  • 8 Monotyped Gyms
  • 4 Monotyped E4
  • Standard OU Champion
  • Five "Gimmick/Metagame" Frontier Brains (like NFE, Metronome only, triple battles, etc.)

The news for this league will be in the forum dedicated for it.

Reset Gyms
On that note, the old league will not be closed. BUT, if you wish to keep your position you must:
1) Let me know you still wish to keep your spot.
2) Battle me or someone I designate, and we will decide if you should keep your position.

This applies for Gym Leaders and Elite Fours. Even you, Jack. lawl

so... there will be two separate leagues going on? simultaneously?
also, frontier brains have been done before... they were deleted due to inactivity and lack of challenges

Giveaways
We may have pokemon giveaways as we used to. Remember, these pokemon are LEGALLY Pokesav'd. (Legally Pokesav means to Pokesav a pokemon, but give it legit stats, random IVs, etc.)

i can help with this if you need me to

Game
I was thinking of making a game for Shaychu. It would be a standard Pokemon game BUT it would include ALL 5 REGIONS, plus the Shaychu 2011 League (once decided). It would be pretty difficult, but AWESOME if it worked out.

i can also help with this. only if you need though, via sprite work and art related things

overall, im glad to see a revival effort :3 i hope this all comes to fruition and works out well
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Soccerryle wrote:
This is currently going on on PR (Although Cirrus is on leave, and I doubt he'll aprove when he gets back.)

But, they're basically turning into smogonites.

<____________________<

I'll help with coding.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6864
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down