Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Gym 3 - The Dojo Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Gym 3 - The Dojo Offshaychusmall

Gym 3 - The Dojo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gym 3 - The Dojo Empty Gym 3 - The Dojo

Post by Monkey Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Gym 3 - The Dojo Truefight
The Official Things:
  • Gym Leader: Monkey
  • Friend Codes: 1421 4554 7530
  • Type: Gym 3 - The Dojo Fighting
  • Pokemon I May Use:
    Gym 3 - The Dojo 056 Gym 3 - The Dojo 057 Gym 3 - The Dojo 062 Gym 3 - The Dojo 066 Gym 3 - The Dojo 067 Gym 3 - The Dojo 068 Gym 3 - The Dojo 106 Gym 3 - The Dojo 107 Gym 3 - The Dojo 214 Gym 3 - The Dojo 236 Gym 3 - The Dojo 237
    Gym 3 - The Dojo 256 Gym 3 - The Dojo 286 Gym 3 - The Dojo 296 Gym 3 - The Dojo 297 Gym 3 - The Dojo 307 Gym 3 - The Dojo 308 Gym 3 - The Dojo 391 Gym 3 - The Dojo 392 Gym 3 - The Dojo 447 Gym 3 - The Dojo 448
    Gym 3 - The Dojo 453 Gym 3 - The Dojo 454 Gym 3 - The Dojo 475 Gym 3 - The Dojo 499 Gym 3 - The Dojo 500 Gym 3 - The Dojo 532 Gym 3 - The Dojo 533 Gym 3 - The Dojo 534 Gym 3 - The Dojo 538 Gym 3 - The Dojo 539
    Gym 3 - The Dojo 559 Gym 3 - The Dojo 560 Gym 3 - The Dojo 619 Gym 3 - The Dojo 620 Gym 3 - The Dojo 638 Gym 3 - The Dojo 639 Gym 3 - The Dojo 640 Gym 3 - The Dojo 647 Gym 3 - The Dojo 647-resolution Gym 3 - The Dojo 648-pirouette

The following are settings that are to be used in all Pokémon Gym matches:

•Match Type: Standard Play Only.
•Best of: 1 match (6 Pokémon each)

In addition, the following rules apply to all Gym matches.

•Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokémon on your team. This does not mean that using a team of all Flying/Psychic will be permitted against something like a Fighting team. DON'T BE CHEAP and use doubles of each type if you can avoid it.

•Sleep Clause: No two Pokémon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent at the same time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest.

•Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokémon, and one player performs a Self KO technique such as Self-Destruct or Explosion, and both players' Pokémon faint as a result, the player that initiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include techniques or items that produce recoil.

•Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokémon’s evasion skills are banned from use. This is due to the simple reason that it brings the battles to a gamble, a luck draw, if you will.

•One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produce a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

•Item Clause/Restriction is OFF: That means you may use more than one of the same item. Just try to refrain from six focus sashes. No hax items. They bring more of the luck factor into the game.

•Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.

•Banned Pokemon: A team cannot have any of the Pokemon found in the following tiers: Ubers(see Smogon's list or ask me for it BEFORE we battle).

•Banned Abilities: A team cannot have a Pokemon with any of the following abilities: Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.

•Banned Items: A team cannot have the Pokemon Latias or Latios with the hold item Soul Dew on their team.

•Drizzle + Swift Swim: Using both a Pokemon with Drizzle and a Pokemon with Swift Swim on the same team is banned.

Keep in Mind: The use of any hacked Pokémon is strictly forbidden. This means Pokémon created by Pokesav or any other cheating devices even with legit stats are not allowed.
Make sure your Pokémon are legitimately obtained before using them. If you got your Pokémon in the GTS, check them using IV calculators. Or, if you don’t completely trust yourself, ask me to engage in a trade – not for Pokémon, but to check the stats of your Pokémon to see if they are legitimate. Having no “legit” Pokémon available is no excuse, even highly competitive legitimate Pokémon are not that hard to obtain.
If you want to play with Pokémon teams that have all maxed out stats, there are online simulators that allow this advantage.

Gym 3 - The Dojo Mace4a

Mini-Story
You enter the Fighting Dojo. It's a simple room, hard wood floors, no furniture, and a monkey standing in the back. As you approch him, a whole bunch of fighting type pokemon jump out of a trap door on the floor.

Monkey's Intro Line(words before the battle)
Welcome young challenger. I see that you wish to challenge me. Well I wish you the best of luck. My fighting pokemon's muscles are strong, but their wills are stronger. You also must over come the mind of a Pokemon Trainer. You can only win by using your mind, strength, and will power to your highest potential. Finally, remember to have fun out there.

Mini-Story(continued from after your victory)
Wow...that sure was a great battle. You are truly a great battler. As proof that you defeted me take this Fighting Gym Badge. I wish you good luck on your journey, there are many other trainers here much stronger than me. Just remember to have fun with your pokemon.

Prizes Defeating The Gym Leader:
-Fighting Gym Badge: Gym 3 - The Dojo 18_2_KnuckleBadge

Gym 3 - The Dojo Galladebanner3

Winner's List:

Monkey

Shaycoins : 4087
    Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top