Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
What is Everyone doing with their lives now? Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
What is Everyone doing with their lives now? Offshaychusmall

What is Everyone doing with their lives now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Everyone doing with their lives now? Empty What is Everyone doing with their lives now?

Post by Shay Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:16 pm

It seems like Shaychu is virtually dead. I'm just wondering what everyone is up to now-a-days. I myself am going to college and doing a lot of music stuff. How about you?
Shay
Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 6565
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

What is Everyone doing with their lives now? Empty Re: What is Everyone doing with their lives now?

Post by 7 Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 am

SHAYCHU WILL NEVER DIE

(because I'm incredibly deluded)

Other than working on minor Shaychu things here and there, I'm trying to draw a manga, which isn't going so well considering I can't draw straight lines. Or animals. Or buildings. Or still life. Why am I doing this again?

I also write fanfiction because I didn't as a teenager, and that makes me feel deprived. On the upside, I'm at least a better writer than a good 60% of the people who write fanfiction. (Which still makes me a terrible writer.) I'm also probably older than that 60% of people, which makes me die a little inside.

I also have been making dumb music things, which nobody will ever hear ever, and a friend and I are making a Pokemon clone for literally no reason at all.

I, too, have college, but I'm a paragon of unproductivity and so they're mostly online courses.

I've also made a YouTube gaming-related channel where I'll post videos of myself playing games. It'll be funny because I'm really bad at games, but I haven't actually posted any videos yet.

So basically I am doing absolutely nothing with my life. How's everyone else?
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9226

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

What is Everyone doing with their lives now? Empty Re: What is Everyone doing with their lives now?

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

I've finished college by now and have a job in a hospital lab as a phlebotomist. Basically means I'm employed as a vampire and deal with blood all day. I moved into a house, too. My own house, guys.

Drawing wise, i'm just now coming off of a major lack of creativity but have started sketching again, which makes me happy. Current projects are two comics, and a lot of reference images.

I role play a lot, still, but not like I used to. Not much for writing even though I'm told I write very well. Dnd is cool and I'm writing a campaign setting, complete with new races and monsters (yes i am insane).
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8842
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 pm

life is life is life~ I'm in denial about the dead-ness too since I keep coming back xD haha

personally, I'm also in college. An 18 month film production program (I'm gonna be done at the end of next march and it's crazy D:) so since I'm getting to the .. end ish of the program, we're actually filming short films and things for realzies. Just finished up a doc that my group members and I are very proud of and we're going to try and get it into festivals next year~~ And for the sake of saying this, I'm actually not in the art department for most of these- I've been lucky enough to take on DoP (cinematographer) / Camera Op for most of these projects~

I also do the artz and try to get commissions and things on the side. I want to learn more about digital art and art in general so I'm looking into applying to a one year animation program for the end of 2015 so that'll be fun. but then it's off to finding jobs in the field and making connections and stuff...
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8045
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:38 pm

I am currently in my senior year of high school.

Livin' the dream
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8163
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:54 pm

I too am in my senior year of high school, starting to prepare for Bachelor of Music program auditions in February, mainly playing the euphonium now, hoping to become a music educator.
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6444
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 pm

I joined the Navy, I'm out of Bootcamp and in A-School which is basically college all over again. I'm an AO (Aviation Ordnanceman) so I make explosives. I also am BSing around with RPG maker trying to figure out the engine to make my own RPG. I also do more sketching and more gaming, awaiting ORAS and some other Nintendo Titles. I still am on skype all the damn time so yeah you know where to find me
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 am

a bit sentimental, but... seeing what you've all been up to is really making me reminisce on the old days when most of us were not even in high school yet and some were, and some in college and stuff and now those younger ones are about to be IN college and it's kind of getting to me. Like we're all gonna be really old some day and have careers and, in some cases, families, and i don't now why but it's kind of blowing my mind. hm.

random fact too, I just realized. I've known you guys and probably talked to you more and for a longer time than any of the friends I have currently. Like I knew you people from when I was in like 8th grade. it's weird but kind of interesting at the same time

sorry it's really late where I am and I'm rambling bah
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8045
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:23 pm

I completely agree Rk9! (I guess that's what you go by now Razz) Internet friends are awesome.
Shay
Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 6565

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:32 am

Coming back to Shaychu makes me feel old.

Then I realize that, yeah, I kind of am old.

I think the funniest thing is that, while everyone else has improved their writing since they started here (just looking at the archives), mine is the only one to steadily get worse. It doesn't hurt that I don't actually care anymore lol

(I have no opinion either way about internet friends so please don't ask me)
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm

I had a point where I typed everything properly. Then I just gave up.

Well I'm currently interning at my local sheriff's office, and that takes up most of the free time that I have after school and everything.

I would say I will try and get on more and everything, but I probably won't anyway Very Happy Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance Dragon Dance
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8163
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:21 pm

7 wrote:Coming back to Shaychu makes me feel old.

im probably the oldest one on this site ._.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8842
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:46 am

Dragonartist713 wrote:
7 wrote:Coming back to Shaychu makes me feel old.

im probably the oldest one on this site ._.

You said it, not me Razz

Bibarel wrote:I would say I will try and get on more and everything, but I probably won't anyway

that's fine we don't need you anyway Crying or Very sad
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum