Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Offshaychusmall

POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16)

Go down

POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Empty POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16)

So, first of all, disclaimer, I know no one comes on this site anymore. But hey, I'm not doing anything right now, so I'm just gonna keep all of the nobody's up to date. And also I got some pretty good screenshots, so I'm proud of myself and have no where else to share them.

So there was a Nintendo Direct this fine morning of February 2nd 2016. I watched it. I cried a little. All is well, because Pokemon announced some new games! (Which I did.. hear about briefly yesterday when the whole.. thing came out that the titles were trademarked in the UK or whatever.. so I knew, as many did, but it was nice to get that confirmation, obviously)

POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Screen10

*insert racist japanese-to-english accent*
POKEMONU SUN AND POKEMONU MOOOOON

CATCH EM DURING THE HOLIDAYS OF 2016!! and here I didn't want to have to leave the safety of my own home during the wretched holidays.. mind you.. I could just pre-order it online.. which is what I'll do... because I never have time to go 'shopping' in person

AND here are those screenshots I promised! I only took them of the new stuff because honestly there's no need for.. non new stuff screenshots here, alright.

I'm putting them in the spoiler, because they're kind of big Very Happy Pictures, I mean.

Spoiler:

Alrighty! Enjoy the screenshots, and my banter!
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8109
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) :: Comments

Bibarel

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:56 pm by Bibarel

POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Magearna1-169989

Here's the newest pokemon Magearna :^)

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 pm by 7

I'm hoping for another firebird, because those are the best birds, and the coloration so far looks like it'll be likely.

I was saying the buildings looked Italian; a friend of mine (I don't actually remember which one, lol) said it looked more Spanish. I'm not an architect in the least, and I really don't have any sort of eye for the stuff, but I'm assuming any Japanese elements would be there simply because Pokemon's development team is most familiar with them.

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:44 pm by indidoge

I did see some stuff on it possibly being based on singapore? but yeah who knows. Also, heard some stuff about hawaii! What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Bibarel

Post Wed May 11, 2016 1:59 pm by Bibarel

Starter pokemon have been revealed

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 17, 2016 7:29 pm by 7

The name Alola makes me want to stab something. It's like Alomomola, except that the fish is named after the mola mola, the ocean sunfish, and I don't even like that name to be honest, so Alola really stood no chance.

The confirmation that it is actually based off of Hawaii makes me hurt right in the culture. Truth be told, though, I'm excited for the game. I'm assuming the final type matchups are Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, and Water/Psychic, though, which means that the type matchups are all kinds of messed up now.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Fri May 20, 2016 3:30 am by Shay

This is so tight, I love the legendaries.  POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON MOON!! (NINTENDO DIRECT 02/26/16) Pokemon-Sun-and-Moon-box-art  
I wonder what the starters' evolutions will look like.  I'm a bit worried about the grass owl after Chesnaught...

Back to top Go down

Post Fri May 20, 2016 6:57 pm by 7

The Moon legendary is a bat with scythes for wings, who also shoots lasers. I want this game.

Back to top Go down

Shay

Post Fri May 20, 2016 10:40 pm by Shay

I actually really like the sun lion. I thought it was fake at first and was disappointed that it wasn't real. Then I found it was real and I was overjoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat May 21, 2016 12:42 am by 7

This is the first time in a long time where I actually liked both legendaries (the last one was Ruby and Sapphire).

I also like the sun lion but I have a tradition where I always get the second named game in the duo. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere before though

Back to top Go down

indidoge

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:00 pm by indidoge

WHo's excite for the demo that comes out on OCT 18 // in 10 days??? meeee

will i have blocks available on my 3DS to play it??? maybe nottttttt

will i make space??? yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down