Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Offshaychusmall

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Empty Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours

Post by collin712 Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm

I am Collin712 and I am offering a darkrai from pokemon platinum!! All I would like is a LEGIT shiny baltoy or a LEGIT shiny claydol. Darkrai is 100% from pokemon platinum. In it's description it said "Encountered at level 50 at newmoon island" You encounter darkrai in diamond and pearl at level 40. If you would please accept this deal, I can tell you where you find claydol in the 3rd generation, you cannot encounter claydol in the 4th generation. In the 3rd generation you can encounter claydol at sky pillar. (The place you catch Rayquaza at.) If you catch me a legit shiny baltoy or a legit shiny claydol then trade it to me, this platinum darkrai is yours.

Wanted:

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Sugimoris343

OR

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Sugimoris344

REWARD

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours N07_0214_darkrai
collin712
collin712

Shaycoins : 5989
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Empty Re: Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours

Post by Glass Joe Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

brilliant! i need it

Glass Joe

Shaycoins : 5687
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours Empty Re: Pokemon platinum Darkrai can be yours

Post by collin712 Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

So you've accepted it? Wow, everyone has been telling me no to this deal. So just either in the 3rd generation go to route 111 (desert) and try to get encounter shiny baltoy then migrate it, or use the poke radar at route 206 and the grass will sparkle if it is shiny, or just go to sky pillar floor 1 3 or 5 and hope to encounter shiny claydol. The platinum darkrai is waiting for you.... Darkrai
collin712
collin712

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzler Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 pm

wait so now darkrai is easy to get? i did all that hacking for nothing Crying or Very sad

Dazzler

Shaycoins : 5600
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by collin712 Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm

No you didn't do all of that for nothing. I just got a darkrai from pokemon platinum and it was NOT easy. It was actually pretty hard so you didn't hack for nothing. Tyranitar
collin712
collin712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top