Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie Offshaychusmall

Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie Empty Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie

Post by Ant0_0 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

I dont know why you would do this but i want to know if you where told to do it by someone. Plus I thought i could trust you but that turns out to be bull ka-ka because shouldnt i now start spamming your forum because of what you did to mine. Tbh i think you just like rok27 but hes better now i hope, but he would do something like that and i think your a bad person and shouldnt be fit to run a forum. You made all my members guests and then they couldnt talk idk why you did it SO PLEASE F****** TELL ME.

Ant0_0

Shaycoins : 5612
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie Empty Re: Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie

Post by Bibarel Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 am

SadSadSadSadSadSad TESTIFY JUST TESTIFY!!
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie Empty Re: Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm

harsh
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Shaycoins : 6548
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Ant0_0 wrote:I dont know why you would do this but i want to know if you where told to do it by someone. Plus I thought i could trust you but that turns out to be bull ka-ka because shouldnt i now start spamming your forum because of what you did to mine. Tbh i think you just like rok27 but hes better now i hope, but he would do something like that and i think your a bad person and shouldnt be fit to run a forum. You made all my members guests and then they couldnt talk idk why you did it SO PLEASE F****** TELL ME.

what????????
On the XAT chatbox all i did was make a few members guests... because they were breaking the rules ... after i left another mod just made them members again..
How the fudge am I a bad person for enforcing rules?
You said that you should spam my forum for what i did to yours... WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOUR FORUM?
You shouldnt be mad for something like this.
Heres another thing, the title says:
"Tyranitar all i wanted was an apologie"
First of all its apology and second of all if you want one here it is: i am sorry
I don't really think i should be saying sorry for i did not do anything wrong... but if it makes you happy then okayy
I dont think i am like rok... he destroyed a popular forum... i made a few people guests on an xat chatbox for 2 minutes. he did a BIG thing and I did a little thing.
and i am MORE THAN FIT to run a forum and you shouldn't be making conclusions when you have only heard half of a story
Don't worry I can be trusted... you have not made any bad decisions
Let me tell you that I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS if you want to see
Ant0_0 i have heard many bad things about you but i am not going to share it with everyone else because i'm not a bad person.
If anyone should be getting mad it should be me, your members were cursing me out and breaking the rules, and now YOU'RE getting pissed at me and cursing at me... saying I am a bad person, that I'm not a good admin, and saying that I am just like rok.
thanks i appreciate it

PS-
dont piss me off
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7931
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

OWNED!

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 am

LOL! Kingdra comes out of nowhere and posts on the least expected thread! Very Happy
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6453
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mew Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 am

Kingdra please don't post in dead threads.

*Locked*
Shiny Mew
Shiny Mew

Shaycoins : 5911
Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://s236114576.onlinehome.us/err.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum