Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Kass wrote:
Espeon wrote:Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_258147

yay new dragons ^^

i think the layout is cool. its different, yes, but nice ^^ just needs some getting used to
the update kicked all my items off the market though XD

Is that the new Dragon species? If so, what do you plan on making it for its element? I can't wait to see yours hatch! (:

it is and i plan on making it the earth element.
i cant wait for it to hatch either ^^

DarkHeart wrote::p help him grow/hatch please Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 YJvr

clicked ^^
thats one of the new dragons. the adult is really pretty :3

and and update!!!

TJ09 wrote:Incubate
Red dragons now have the "incubate" action. This will remove one day from the timer of an egg, enabling it to hatch faster. However, it cannot be used on hidden eggs or eggs with less than 3 days left. In addition, abandoning an incubated egg will cause the removed time to return, although the egg can be incubated again by the new owner.

Earthquake
Green/Pebble/Earth dragons can use the "Earthquake" action. This action operates on all of your eggs and may result in eggs being forced to hatch early. However, there is also a small chance that the earthquake will kill the egg, although much of the time the eggs will simply be unaffected.

Last edited by Espeon on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 pm

OO cant wait till it hatches :p
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:19 pm

i went to visit him a moment ago and he hatched for me ^^ ozmigosh hes so adorable!!

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_258147
click on him so he grows and we can see the other stages :3
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:47 am

Hmm, found some interestin things on dragcave. The new pink dragons can influence your eggs to hatch into their gender, and red dragons can take a day off the hatching time. Green/Earth can 'Earthquake' which will either hatch all your eggs, or kill them (lol?)
I'm collecting the new eggs anyways, and breeding what are the new rares (I rarly see some colors anymore so I'm populating the cave)
If you see a dragon species on my scroll PM me about it. I'll work on breeding one and we can set up a time to transfer it (I abandon, you grab at the right time)

Still trying to get an alt vine for myself too, so I might breed by vines then abandon the hatchling if its incorrect <.<

As for dragonadopters I got one of the new eggs^^ Plus I'm loving the new descriptions on them. I have so many resources I should prolly make some items though lol!
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5952
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:02 pm

i have more eggs up for adoption
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 NM1eAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 AWfYAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 R5LaAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 TFgmAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 GlZo

post or PM me if youd like any of them. abandonment in 4 days if no one wants them because i dont like inbreeding if i can help it

Last edited by Espeon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_273525

My newly adopted Furdragon! Click and help it hatch and SEND IT FEMALE VIBES!!! plz.. :]

Tyrant: Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_237539
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:09 pm

DarkHeart wrote:Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_273525

My newly adopted Furdragon! Click and help it hatch and SEND IT FEMALE VIBES!!! plz.. :]

Tyrant: Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_237539

When you hatch a dragon you can hope for its gender now. I picked out my new one and it hatched like I wanted it to^^

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_270465
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Weavile wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_273525

When you hatch a dragon you can hope for its gender now. I picked out my new one and it hatched like I wanted it to^^

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_270465

hope for its gender now? what do you mean?
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm

The baby stage of pterodragon is cute but its child stage is fuggly i hope its ancient/adult is better

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:25 pm

hes not ugly T-T

pterado is still adorable...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Im not saying just yours is i mean its just not as cute as its hatchling it looks like Idk....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kass Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I WANT TO SEE THE ADULT VERSION OF THAT THING(Petrodragon) SO BADLY! It's annoying me, cause I don't want to get one if it turns out un-pretty/not as gorgeous as some of the others... :p

~Visit Osiris and Rae! They're in my signature, being bored!

Kass
Kass
Kass

Shaycoins : 6065
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.jalokim.dragonadopters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Incubator_AlbinoDrow

WOW
There be a lot of dragons on my scroll...
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:59 pm

DOUBLE POST FOR THE WIN I KNOW I KNOW BUT THIS IS SOOOO COOOOL!

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 VLq4
I got one! I EFFIN GOT ONE AND I KNOW HOW!

Thanks to it being halloween there is a better chance of getting a zombie. Now I just gotta kill something I didnt freeze so I can get an adult too... Or maybe I should try it with an adult? Hmm...
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 am

ozmigosh *jealous*

also, nyuuuuu~ TJ dropped a new holiday dragon. the harvest dragon
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 1
sry for the lateness of news
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am

Yea, I managed to grab one just before they stopped showing up (whew)

Now I'm just waiting for my two hatchlings to grow into adults. They have wings now, and only a few days left, so they should go shortly.

EDIT:
I also have almost all of the 'new' releases too. I just need a cheeze and one of the tiny ones that are confused with chickens.
Sadly I just bred all of my rare dragons, and some uncommons, to try and get baby rares, but failed T.T
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kass Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Dragonanimated_279942

New Egg! I like the Western Dragon appearance, so I thought I'd get that as my third. :3
Clicks?

Kass
Kass
Kass

Shaycoins : 6065
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.jalokim.dragonadopters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 am

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 DebC

Just bred it. The Geode Egg, still kinda rare though easy to get if you know how to breed. I already have three, so I'm offering this one up for adoption if anyone wants it.
If not it will be let to grow into a hatchling and frozen.
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 BjOJ is the Adult form of it

Since I can get Geodes easy, and I'm scroll locked exept for my own bred eggs for now, I dont need anything in return

My Current babies:
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 7gkFAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 64X1Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 AWZdAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 1OEpAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Ep5sAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 HMemAdoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 RJ0u
Yes I DO have that many eggs and hatchlings on my scroll (4 eggs, 3 hatchlings) on top of the Geode I bred (making 5 eggs, 3 hatchlings). I'll be scroll locked until a few of them grow up, so about a week. One I plan on freezing after it hatches though, and the waterhorse has been influenced to be a female so I can get the other sprite. Yay for new dragon collecting!
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 am

Weavile wrote:EDIT:
I also have almost all of the 'new' releases too. I just need a cheeze and one of the tiny ones that are confused with chickens.

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 DYEm

another one up for adoption
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Espeon wrote:
Weavile wrote:EDIT:

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 DYEm

another one up for adoption

If you can keep a hold of it for a few days until I'm not scroll locked, that would be awesome^^ Nearest dragons to adulthood should grow in little over 3 days
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

I've started playing DC again

Click my eggs please Sad

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 Nlg0
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 9ZgK
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 MmjR
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 GccI
Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 YkOF

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I clicked...

& lol.. I gave up on dragon cave when my eggs kept dying XD so.. yee no more dragon cave for me ^^

CLICK MY DRAGONADOPTERS!! ♥️
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Lol i clicked and ty so much for kliking mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Adoptable Sites Discussion and click request thread - Page 4 BVrc
I just got that. Saw it in the cave and decided to click after I froze one of my hatchlings that grew wings and got gendered and was suprised it let me take it xD
I have no idea if its a chicken or a pigmy. I dont even know if chickens are still around, but I also saw an egg with the description:

"This egg is about a third of the size of the others"
Maybe thats the new chicken?

And with a test off the adoption page, I am no longer scroll locked!
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Weavile wrote:I have no idea if its a chicken or a pigmy. I dont even know if chickens are still around, but I also saw an egg with the description:

"This egg is about a third of the size of the others"
Maybe thats the new chicken?

its a pygmy, chicken eggs are a little bigger and white instead of yellow :3
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top