Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Prof. Lee's Laboratory Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Prof. Lee's Laboratory Offshaychusmall

Prof. Lee's Laboratory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prof. Lee's Laboratory Empty Prof. Lee's Laboratory

Post by HanoHano Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Prof. Lee's Laboratory Dptr158 Welcome to my Pokemon Laboratory! Professor Lee, at your service! I am here to amaze you, bewilder you, and help you with anything Pokemon!

I am an expert on..

• Movesets
  • Team Building
  • Breeding
  • Battling
  • Pokemon in General
  • Pokemon Video Games
  • Pokemon Anime
  • Pokemon Fan Fiction Writing
  • Pokemon Magna

I will also be giving away.. STARTER POKEMON! You can choose from the following.. =). Each month, I have a special pokemon I'm trading away however. Each pokemon will have a Random Nature, and Random IVs. They May or May Not have Egg moves. You can only get 1 Pokemon each month.

Here are the current starters of this Month!

May 2009:

Prof. Lee's Laboratory Dpmfa001 Prof. Lee's Laboratory Dpmfa004 Prof. Lee's Laboratory Dpmfa007 Prof. Lee's Laboratory Dpmfa215

Any questions that you decide to ask, will be added to my FAQ list below. This list will be a quick reference, so You don't have to post. If your question is not there, Post it, I will answer and add it =)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Spoiler:

Archived Starter List:
Spoiler:
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8015
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum