Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it) Offshaychusmall

Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it) Empty Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it)

Post by Administrator Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey this is Sky-Shaymin.
A.K.A.-Tyranitar, Jack, Reverand Tholomew Plague, Breloom, Divine Invert, Jack, Punkdog918, Vincent Chase, Shaymin, etc....
anyways...
To those of you who do not know yet, I have quit Pokemon. I have been off it for more than a week, but I'm not sure on the exact time so it could have been like 2 or 3 weeks.
I think I am doing a lot better without Pokemon. I have been hanging out with my friends and stuff. I have been a lot happier lately.
Pokemon can be like a drug to me. I am either addicted and play a lot, or I quit and don't play at all. I have tried quitting before but I had withdrawals. (I am not f**king kidding)
I might come on Shaychu once in a while (Like right now) ... Don't count on me going on the Chat Box every time I am on.
I promised I would quit before summer. Well, I did it, really early too.
Today was the last day of school, we got out at 12 noon, after taking 3 finals. (I'm in 8th grade by the way) Everyone went to town center after school and I had one of the best times of my life. It lasted 6 hours.
I am going to High school next year and I don't really want to be playing Pokemon.
I have a really busy summer too.
I think this is for the best. I mean I wasted half of my 8th Grade on Pokemon.
Pokemon was just a fad I had since I was little and never grew out of it. I always played with my Cousin.
I mean, I am not going to lie, I am a pretty popular guy at school. Wellll.... 3 of my juvenile friends and I really screwed up in October 2008. I am not going to say what I did, but I will say that I got grounded for like 6 months. I wasn't able to hang out with my friends. So I resorted to one of my old fads, Pokemon.
In November of 2008 I learned about WiFi battles and joined a Pokemon Forum. I was obsessed until now.
Anyways...
The few times I've been on Shaychu lately, I have been a d!ck to some people.
So I am sorry for that..
Uhh I don't really have much more to say.... butttttttttttttttt either stay on Shaychu, or leave.
Idc.
Love me, hate me, like me, whatever.
I just felt like sharing that.
(More coming later)

PS- I am writing this in a thunder storm. I was almost done with, but my power went out. :/ So I had to start over and this is actually the second time I had to write this.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7887
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it) Empty Re: Sky-Shaymin's Blog (Read it)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

1) when you said you were quiting you said ud give me clones of all ur pokemon xD

2) i think you have been a d*** and careless and setting bad influence but im not mad anymore ive had my days and now you had yours

3) you need someone to watch over this forum cirrus nicole and ash are never on and mods arnt doing much of a good job

just thought i had to say and dont close shaychu its the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

1) I might do that.
2) lol yeah.
3) You might be admin again, definately maybe.

I'm not closing Shaychu.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7887
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm

i dont have to be admin we just need someone to watch over us

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Nice Shay, I've been cutting down too, and I also feel much happier. :]
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6409
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Houndoom wrote:1) when you said you were quiting you said ud give me clones of all ur pokemon xD

2) i think you have been a d*** and careless and setting bad influence but im not mad anymore ive had my days and now you had yours

3) you need someone to watch over this forum cirrus nicole and ash are never on and mods arnt doing much of a good job

just thought i had to say and dont close shaychu its the best!

What do you mean I'm never on? I left for 3 days to think things over with Shaychu, and that constitutes as 'never'? Soz if that sounded harsh, but I have a lot going on lately, and a lot going through my mind.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6821
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:30 pm

i didnt mean it in a bad way... i was just saying these past days none of the admins were on

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 pm

and how are the mods doing a bad job?? we do what we can T-T
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8807
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:10 pm

well they arnt doing anything and its not that they arnt its that they cant do much that an admin can

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top