Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Empty Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview"

Post by Ash Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am

DAY ??1

“Charizard, Curtain Call!” Ash called. “Search the island to look for food or civilization.”
“Shaymin, Please go with Charizard.” Jack Followed.
“Jack where are we?” Ash asked.
“I don’t know but we got to figure out what Lugia meant.” Jack said as he was thinking about what just happened.
“Jack remember when your cousin, Steven, Gave you that silver wing. Its time to use it!” Ash said.
Jack pulled out his necklace.
“Oh Guardian of the sea, Help us please.” Jack Said.

The Mother Lugia Got them, and stopped the current and resurfaced.
Lugia Dropped Them off on a mysterious island .

“Jack?” Ash Asked. “ Is everything Okay?”
“Yeah, but something occurred to me, Lugia Said Something about Return back.” Jack Said.

“Jack?! Is everything okay?” Ash asked
“I Just had a flashback.” Jack said.
“Um, okay. Do you think Frieda and Blitzer are okay?” Ash wondered.
“Yah, they did have the submarine.” Jack reminded Ash.

*HOWLLLL!*

“Jack…Did you hear that? Pokemon are on this island!” Ash shook. “Jack Behind you!”

As Jack turned around, a Pokemon pounced on him.
“ASH! Help me!” Jack was struggling.
“Jack I cant see its to dark! I don’t even know what it is?!” Ash yelled back. “it’s a shadow of some sort. Gliscor, Curtain Call. Help out Jack!”
“Gli-Gli” The fang scorpion Pokemon cried.
“Gliscor, what’s wrong?” Ash asked his beloved Pokemon and took one step closer to the dark pokemon. “JACK!!! THE POKEMON IS KIDNAPPING YOU! I CAN’T MOVE I’M IMMOBILIZED BY IT. THE DARKNESS IS…”

Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Darkness-3-1Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Shaychup2-1
Ash
Ash
The Duper Trooper
The Duper Trooper

Shaycoins : 6198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview" Empty Re: Shaychu's Dark Sequel "Sneak Preview"

Post by Bibarel Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Im on the Cool side xD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8158
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top