Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13 Empty Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13

Post by Ash Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:59 am

“Wow! I cannot believe it has been 9 months since the accident over sea!” Ash said.
“I know! I still can’t believe we befriended Lugia 9 months ago.” Jack said.
“Now that was cool.” Ash slurred.

Nine, faithful, months ago, the Shaychu Cruise sunk. 4 known survivors were safe from the tragedy, they are: Blitzer, Frieda, Jack and Ash. But today was also a faithful day for 2 of the survivors.
“Breaking News! Ho-oh was spotted just a few hours ago here in the Viridian Forest. Not too long ago, we have received information that Lugia was seen fly past Eterna Forest, the same time we saw Ho-oh live. What could it be?” the television reported as Ash and Jack were eating at Professor Elm’s place.
“Hey guys! This is my friend, Sora!” Professor Elm commented. “He’s a very good trainer, he’s gonna try out for Elite 4 some day.”
“Aww, thanks Professor Elm, He’s always so nice.” Sora said. “Hello, and nice to meet you.
“Hi! I am Jack Stone!” Jack said in excitement.
“And I am Ash. And this is Pikachu!” Ash said trying to share the excitement.
“Professor Hasting sent a report, Sora. We need you to investigate the Tanoby Ruins.” Professor Elm said to Sora. “You’ll meet up with Ranger Kellyn and Ranger Solana along with there intern, Quan. Yeah, be careful of Quan, he is a little distracting. There you will go on and investigate why Lugia and Ho-oh are acting so weird.”
“Okay. So Ash, Jack, Do you wanna come along? I hear there are cool relics and Pokemon there!” Sora said packing up his safety bag.
“Sure, we could use another adventure.” Jack exclaimed.
“I am in. We could go site seeing too.” Ash said.
“First thing tomorrow, I’ll see you at the Pokemon Center Helipad!” Sora said in return.
________________________________________________________________________ “Alright Let’s Go!” Ash Said.
“Nice to see you guys on this fine morning!” Sora said, “Don’t here you guys. Here’s your seats.”
“Thanks.” Jack said.
-3 HOURS LATER-
“We’re here!” Sora said. “Get ready for a long day!”
“Hey guys! I’m Kellyn! I am a Vattonage Ranger, This is my Partner, Munchlax.” The Man in the red suit said.
“I’m Ash, and This is Pikachu!” Ash said introducing himself.
“I am Jack, this is Sky-Shaymin.” Jack also said.
“Ok, so this is the entrance to the Tanoby Ruins. Be careful and stick close to me, its dangerous in there.” Kellyn informed the two trainers.

“Yes, I’ve heard that. I remember reading the news about the famous explorer, Inn D. Jones, went missing in these ruins.” Sora said.

Jack, Sora, Kellyn and Ash, walked in the ruins. So many Unown carving on the walls. So many Zubats, Golbats and Crobats.
“Here it is! The Relic we need for the lost treasure of the BellaBella tribe.” Sora said. “The BellaBella tribal people are known to sacrifice Pokemon for Ho-oh and Lugia. Unfortunately, The BellaBella tribe were wiped out of the face of the planet because of an ancient battle with Pokemon from outer space, But that’s all a Myth.”

Hear our plea?
You can see
We need a Heart and a Soul.
Find our treasure, to release these things.
Things of our nature,
If you are mature.

“My Unown reader just picked this up.” Ash said.
“Whoa, Heart and Soul? What could that mean? Does it mean a real heart and soul?” Jack said in confusion.

“Sorry we’re late! Quan forgot his Capture Styler!” Solana said while running in the cave.
“Hey! Guys!” Quan said running into the cave with his partner Porygon-Z.

Quan’s running triggered something. Quan triggered the Unowns to come out of the wall.

“Everyone stay close!” Kellyn yelled, “Solana, Quan Get ready to use your capture styler!”
“Capture on!” All three rangers yelled.
“Ash, Jack, Get ready to fight the Unown!” Sora yelled. “Lets go, Tyranitar!”
“Sceptile! Come on out!” Ash called out.
“Feraligatr, Join the party and use Waterfall!” Jack commanded.
“There are to many!” Solana cried! “AHHH!! My styler broke!” she screeched.
“Munchlax, please Poke assist!?” Kellyn asked his partner, “Thankyou!”
“Porygon-Z, Poke assist as well!” Quan yelled.
The Unown were too powerful. The just kept coming and coming. Until the all halted.
“They stopped. Why did they stop?” Ash had a lost look on his face.
“I don’t know?” Solana said.
A flash of light came from outside. Three silhouettes walked in. They appeared to be Pokemon. Kellyn check his browser for one of the Pokemon, one was Entei. Ash checked his Pokedex, the other was Suicune. Jack also checked his Pokedex, the final, Raikou.

“I think their presence stopped the Unown from attacking.” Jack informed.
“Greetings Humans, You have disturbed the BellaBella Guardians.” The Long, Brown Haired Pokemon said in a deep trembling voice.
“You mean the Unown?” Quan asked.
“Yes, we placed them here for a reason.” The clear beautiful Suicune said in a feminine voice.
“We came here because our Masters sent us here.” The Yellow striped Pokemon said in a rough raspy voice.
“Masters?” Jack asked.
“Yes, Ho-oh and Lugia.” The trio Pokemon said in unison.
“Because you have triggered the Unown, You will awaken our lord.” Entei said.
“Lord? Who’s this lord?” Solana asked.
“Lord Arceus of course.” Raikou said.
“If you awaken him, he will cause great destruction among the human race.” Suicune said.
“Oh, how do we stop him?” Kellyn asked.
“To stop him? To stop him! Are you joking?” Raikou laughed among the explorers.
“You cannot stop him. But only put him back to sleep.” Suicune explained.
“To put him back to his slumber, you must find the Calibur Sword and Royal shield.” Entei said.
“Where?” Ash asked.
“In the BellaBella Tribal lands.” Suicune said.

With a twinkle of an eye, the Pokemon disappeared. The six explorers needed to go back and find the BellaBella Tribal lands.

“So…how you guys doing?” Quan asked to break the silence.
“Not now Quan, we need to catch so flying Pokemon.” Solana said, “Big and Study ones, we need to fly to Goldenrod City.”
“Hey, I saw a swarm a Flygon on the cliff.” Jack said.
“Perfect.” Kellyn murmured.

______________________CHAPTER 2______________________________________
“Nice capture Quan & Solana!” Kellyn complemented.
“Thanks, good thing there were 7 Flygon.” Quan said, “Enough for the 6 of us.”
“Now, how do you ride a Flygon?” Ash asked.
“Quite easy actually, its like riding a Latios!” Sora said.
“Poke-Assist!” Kellyn yelled!
“Poke-Assist!” The other rangers mimicked.

After a long flight to Celadon city, They boarded the train to Goldenrod city.

“Wow, I remember riding this train during my traveling days.” Sora reminisced. “It was me and my Cyndaquil. I wonder how he’s doing.”
“Why, what happened?” Jack asked curiously.
“Oh, nothing, I left him with a pack of tortured fire Pokemon.” Sora brought up, “ Pokemon hunters and poachers where after them.”
“Oh, I think we’re here!” Ash said.
“Guys, Um, yeah, I think I need to go!” Quan said. “ Goldenrod city is where most of my family live so, um yeah.”
“Okay, see you Quan!” Solana said.
“Hey, Solana! Look at this, I’m getting a strong frequency charge on my capture styler! Its coming from the radio tower.”
“Kellyn! You’re not alone! My Pokedex is not functional and so is Jack’s Pokegear!” Ash complained while he was tampering with his Pokedex.
“Yeah, its most definitely the Radio tower. My PokeNav has a silver screen flashing gold.” Sora commented.
“You guys ready?” Solana asked.
“Yea, We’re ready.” The gang said.

_____________________________________________________Chapter 3___________

“Hello! Welcome to the Radio Tower, I am Ace, How may I help you?” The receptionist asked.
“Hi, We’re Pokemon rangers investigating around this area, may we look around?” Kellyn asked.
“Most definitely, let me call The security and Pokemon guards and tell them you are not intruders.” Ace said as he picked up the phone.
“Munch!!” Munchlax pointed to the elevator.
“PIKA!” Pikachu pointed at the elevator as well.

A man stepped out of the elevator. His Skin was so pale almost like he was dead. He had bags under his eyes like he hasn’t slept in centuries. His hair was blonde, blonde like the sun when it sets. He was wearing a lab coat.

“Um sir, Are you okay?” Solana asked.
“Obviously, not.” Jack as a side comment.
“Yes I’m fine, How may I help you young kids?” The man said blankly”
“Um you look sick.” Kellyn added, “You need to go to a hospital.”
“Oh no, no, I always look like this. I am Dr. W. S. Hall, Dr. Hall for short.”
“The radio tower isn’t some laboratory, why are you dressed like that?” Sora asked.
“Oh I just came from an interview. I was testing my new alarm system via radio, that’s why Pokedexs, Stylers, Pokegears, Navs, and Poketchs had a gold and silver screen to them. I was summoning Lugia and Ho-oh.” Hall said plainly.
“Sir, I believe that is against the law.” Ranger Solana said.
“Whoa, Solana is really mad.” Ash side-commented.
“Um, who are you to tell me what’s right and what’s wrong?” Hall said. “Come on out Hypno and Bronzong!”
“You want to battle now, in this hallway?! People are right here!” Jack worried. “But okay, don’t cry when you lose. Come on out, Feraligatr!”
“I want to join the battle! Pikachu lets go!” Ash called.
“Bronzong, Hypnosis on Feraligatr! Hypno, Hypnosis on Pikachu!” Hall ordered.
“Pikachu, Volt Tackle on Hypno!” Ash commanded.
“Feraligatr, Aqua Tail on Bronzong!” Jack also commanded.

With amazing speed, Pikachu was able to put Hypno down. But Feraligatr was put to sleep!
“Pikachu, Quick Attack!” Ash commaned.
“Bronzong, Gyro Ball! Return Hypno! Join the fight, Seviper!” The Mad Professor laughed insanely.
“Pikachu! Great Job! You brought down Bronzong!” Ash congratulated Pikachu.
“Seviper, use haze.” The Doctor whispered.

The main lobby started to be filled with a thick, black, ice cold, smoke. Everyone had to evacuate the building. The good guys just lost the fight.
“You guys did amazing!” Solana commented standing outside the radio tower.
“Oh, it was nothing.” Ash blushed.
“I could have done better.” Jack put his comment in.
“Jack, its okay. You’ll learn while you grow as a trainer.” Sora said as he put his hand on Jack’s shoulders.
“Guys, I just got information from Quan via Voicemail.” Kellyn informed the group. “Dr. Hall, isn’t really a doctor. He is a descendant of a BellaBella Witchdoctor, Madame Pythonia. She apparently died because she was trying to murder Lugia and
Ho-oh, because she believes that their blood will give her immortality. How she died, she was ripped into pieces by the two Legendary Birds.”
“How ironic.” Sora inputted.
“Yeah, and get this, Hall isn’t the only one trying to capture Ho-oh and Lugia, Pythonia has about 30 true descendants. And to tell they are TRUE descendants, they will have the mark of the Arbok.” Solana added to the information as she Listening to her voicemail.”
“Mark of the Arbok?” Jack questioned.
“Yeah, It looks like Arbok’s stomach design. But it is tattooed on to the person.” Kellyn described.”
“Its kinda late.” Ash broke the awkward silence. “Lets go to the Pokemon Center.”

_________________________________________________________ Chapter 4______

“Guys, I just located the Calibur Sword!” Kellyn said as the sun rose. “Its now located in The Pewter City Museum.”
“I’m afraid that Ash and Jack will get hurt. So, I’m sorry to say this buy you guys cannot come any more.” Solana said like a mother.
“What no!” Jack said. “ Did you see us out their with that Hall creep? We PWNED him!”
“Yes, please, we’ll help you!” Jack said.
“Just let them Solana, they are teenagers, they want adventure.” Sora implied.
“Fine.” Solana said. “But you boys need to be more careful.”
“My friend lives near this area, we could borrow her jet.” Sora said.
“Or we could fly!” Ash said. “ Come on out, Charizard!”
“Sky-Shaymin! Lets Go!” Jack said.
“True.” Sora said. “Show time, Skarmory!”
“Watch this, you guys! Tracks of Light! I summon, Latios!” Kellyn said as he was swooped from the ground and onto an Eon Pokemon.
“Really, Kellyn? Try this, Tracks of Light! I summon Zapdos!” Solana said as a yellow Pokemon flew over.
“Wow.” Jack said.
“Alright, Lets go!” Ash said riding his Charizard.

“Hi, and welcome to the Pewter City Museum!” The receptionist said.
“Yeah, hi! We’re looking for the Calibur Sword.” Kellyn asked.
“Yeah, I apologize, that exhibit is off limits.” the receptionist said. As she finished that sentence, the security alarm went off.
“Lady, listen up, You leave this to us, we are Pokemon rangers & trainers. We got this!” Sora told the receptionist.

“Whoa. Sorry to burst this party. Hahahaha! I am Velvet, your worst nightmare.” The lady said almost destroying a wall while holding the sword in the sheath.
“We didn’t ask but ok.” Solana said.
“Listen beach! I know you!” The lady in the highly armored tank-top said.
“Solana, do you know her?” Kellyn asked.
“Yeah, long story.” Solana said.
“Time for you to die, SOLANA!” Velvet said. “Come on out, Steelix and Medicham! Earthquake! Psychic!”
“Alakazam! Teleport!” A voice said.

The group teleported out of the museum where velvet got away. “Good Job, Alakazam, Return” A kid around 19 said. “Hi, I am Logan Scotts! I am a Co-ordinator and Gym challenger.”
“Thanks for saving us!” Ash said.
“No problem! I guess I’ll catch you later” Logan said.
“See ya.” Jack said.
“So, Solana, How do you know her?” Kellyn asked.
“I know her because she was in ranger school with me. But she flunked out and I graduated.” Solana explained.
“Wow, she’s, um crazy?” Jack said it in a nice way.
“Yeah. She hated me.” Solana said
“Yeah we know.” Sora said.
“I feel like I lost the Calibur Sword.” Solana said depressingly.
“No! don’t worry about it. We just need the Royal Shield.” said Ash
“Guys! I just got a text message from Cynthia and Lance, Pokemon Champions of Sinnoh and Kanto saying that they are in Fortree City in Hoenn. We need to meet up with them.” Sora said.
“Funny, Quan just Voicemail me, The royal shield is in a house in Fortree Tree City.” Kellyn Said.
“I’ve got an idea.” Sora said.
“Lets go! We need a flight to Hoenn tonight!” Jack said.
“Yeah.” Kellyn said with a sigh.

_________________________________________________________Chapter 5_______

“Hey we’re here!” Ash said while they were leaving the plane.

BOOM! A big explosion blew up near a big tree. 2 familiar villains were on hovering disks. “Look! Its That Hall guys and Velvet!” Jack yelled.
“They’re getting away!” Ash yelled.
“GARCHOMP! Get them! Use Draco Meteor!” A blonde chick said holding a shield.
“DRAGONAIR, Thunder!” A Red Headed Guy with a cape commanded his Pokemon.
“Run Hall!” Velvet screamed.

“Hey look! Its Lance and Cynthia!” Sora said.
“Wait, how do they know about the shield?” Kellyn asked.
“I called them before we left.” Sora simply said.
“Nice.” Solana smiled.
“HEY. Sora! Ash! How are you guys?!” Cynthia said.
“Hi, Cynthia!” Ash yelled.
“You know each other?!” Sora yelled.
“Chyeahh!” Ash said.
“Can we have the shield now?” Kellyn asked politely.
“Yeah sure.” Lance said.
“Sorry to break up the reunion, But I know that’s Velvet with a flock of Skarmory and Fearow!” Jack said.
“Mwhahaha! Look, You Asswipes thought I would give up on the shield?” Velvet said returning with many grunts behind her.
“Lets go, Pikachu, ThunderBolt!” Ash yelled.
“You too Forretress, Rapid Spin!” Jack threw his Fast Ball.
“Join the Fun! Glaceon, Blizzard!” Sora yelled also throwing his PokeBall
“Garchomp. Dragonair! HYPER BEAM!” The Champions yelled.
“Its not enough! Our stylers aren’t working! it’s the magnetic field!” Solana cried.

The Skarmory and Fearow were too vicious. But out of no where, “Togekiss! Ominous Wind!” a Kid with long hair around the age of 16 commanded. With the Togekiss’s help, All the Grunts failed. And Velvet’s attempt failed again.
“God damn it! Retreat!” Velvet was very frustrated.

Last edited by Ash on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash
The Duper Trooper
The Duper Trooper

Shaycoins : 6203
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13 Empty Re: Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13

Post by Ash Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm

finished!
Ash
Ash
The Duper Trooper
The Duper Trooper

Shaycoins : 6203
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13 Empty Re: Shaychu's Gold and Silver Riches. Rated pg 13

Post by HanoHano Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

This story makes me lol cuz Jack is so unbelievable. Even though this is a fictional character, it's very LOOSELY based of the real Jack. Shaymin would never be excited to see someone, unless it was a girl or something. XD
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8001
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top