Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG Offshaychusmall

Welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG Empty Welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG

Post by collin712 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello welcome to the world of pokemon sinnoh online RPG. I am your professer, professer Collin but I like to be called professer C. In this odd pokemon world there are unusually 6 gyms and only one long battle in the elite 4. Hey what are your names? (only 8 people can sign up.)

-------------------------

Now first off you can chose your starter. Here are the regular starters. (If I give you a regular starter, you must trade me bidoof.)

Regular starters:
budew
cingling
happiny
muchlax
bonsly
mimeJr.
mantyke

Every person must have a different starter. The special starter: If you give me a level 1 turtwig untouched I will give you a pichu with volt tackle!

Let me explain the rules. Right after you enter this RPG you can only use pokemon you have caught after you signed up. PM me when you are ready to challenge a gym. Only 1 pokemon allowed per gym. Once you have beaten all 6 gyms, you can challenge the elite 4. Now remember it is YOUR responsibillity to remember what badges you have earned. These pokemon in the gyms will not be easy or hard. Have fun in the world of pokemon!!
collin712
collin712

Shaycoins : 5975
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top