Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
UBER Suspect Thread Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
UBER Suspect Thread Offshaychusmall

UBER Suspect Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UBER Suspect Thread Empty UBER Suspect Thread

Post by HanoHano Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Post any Pokemon you beleive should be Uber, but are in a different tier, here.

Current Smogon Uber List:
Spoiler:
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8013
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

UBER Suspect Thread Empty Re: UBER Suspect Thread

Post by Hawker Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 am

I think Latias should be uber but only when holding a soul dew.
Hawker
Hawker

Shaycoins : 5402
Registration date : 2010-01-17

http://xpokemon.pokemonlegend.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 am

That's how it already is, Hawker.

But Latias for UBER. Soul dew or no Soul dew. Razz
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8013
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:05 am

latias is not uber without soul dew

latios is uber with or without

latias (the red one)

latios (the blue one)
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6502
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JerseyGirl Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Latias, i feel, should be in Uber. I'll mention why I feel Latias should be on Uber, with 252 HP, 252 Defence, and a Bold nature a Choice Band Scizor's Bullet Punch is a 3 hit KO. U-Turn can KO in two hits, but Scizor leaves the fight, so you'll need a counter when Latias could possibly Recover. If your running a Swords Dance, you'll need two Sword Dances to get a chance of Bullet Punch KOing Latias in one hit. A Tyranitar will need the RNG to go his way for a Choice Band one to KO Latias in one hit, as would one Dragon Dance. Two Dragon Dances is when you can finally confirm the KO in one hit. As for offencive power against a Tyranitar, she can KO it in two hits without any Special Attack EV's. So if it's a Dragon Dance, Latias gets the first hit as you set up, and the KO as you cripple Tyranitar. Scizor is KO'd in one hit by a Hidden Power Fire, unless you have no Special Attack EV's and get screwed by the RNG. Surf you'll need a Calm Mind to be able to two hit KO Scizor...but Scizor, as said above, has trouble KOing Latias in two turns.

JerseyGirl

Shaycoins : 5295
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 pm

JerseyGirl wins. Latias for Uber IMO, as well. I'm far too lazy to do a bunch of calcs right now, but all I know is Specs Latias is broken. 350 Speed with its naturally high defenses and typing means it has plenty of opportunities to switch-in, and plenty of opportunities to soak up damage. Yes, it's countered by Weavile and Tyranitar, but who ever said it was to one-shot an entire person's team? Any intelligent battler would have counters for them, and neither of them are very hard to counter (nearly any Fighting attack deals with both of them). The max Defense set is extremely >.>, as well, as illustrated by JG.
Cirrus
Cirrus

Shaycoins : 6868
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://pokerealm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top