Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Offshaychusmall

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After reading the main idea and maybe some suggestions, should this be made into an RPG?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello100%Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello 100% 
[ 4 ]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello0%Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello0%Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Yello 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!)

Post by indidoge Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Ok so I decided to make this RPG incase it could help in the increase of activity on shaychu. Before we start though I'd appreciate any plot ideas from ppl who want to join the RP. I was thinking the RPG could be something... weird and out of the norm. I don't really know yet.

The RPG starts like this. You are a human... but you are suddenly transformed into a pokemon. You are introduced to this weird pokemon-ruled world by pokemon that live in it (so, technically, this is like mystery dungeon.. but i was thinking the general plot it different). You learn more about this pokemon world and you have an option to join teams. There are good teams and bad teams (I'm going to keep out that option of making your own team.. because everyone always wants to make thier own team..) You'll live in a guild run by great adventurous pokemon (some great team who retired to teaching other teams) And they teach you battle skills and other usefull skills (ninja-spy skills??) You find out that this world revolves around important items (jewels [i gues]) and that the jewels can be used to make each team stronger. There are many rampaging evil pokemon (AND STRONG LEGENDARIES). Evil teams want to get the jewels to gain control of stronger pokemon to use in some kind of evil world domination scheme. Good teams want to find the jewels to power themselves up and fight the bad teams and d good stuff for random pokemon who need help.

Okay. whoever had the patience to read that paragraph of confuzzled thoughts and ideas, koodo's to you O.O But thats the general idea of this. PLEAASE read that and try to understand what i was thnking. if you have any ideas, please add and.. ill see what i think. Tell me if this is a good idea for an RPG. If there's enough feedback and stuff, i'll straighten out my messed up paragraph, add in other's ideas and officially make it an RPG that we could try out. BY THE WAY, i'd appreciate some people i could assign certain roles of pokemon who actually know what they're doing from the beginning of the game (because we'll all start as people who turned into pokemon) so you guys could have an exrra role or two. PLUS users who could help me with the main plot and storyline would be nice.. because then we'll have an epic journey of some sort... and battle with some really evil characters... you know. Like, climax and conflict. *sigh* anyways sorry about my messed up of thoughts ness.

indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!)

Post by Ace Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

First idea, fifth generation legendaries battle for control of the skies or something.

Second I agree to mystery dungeon, the other rp was more popular until I ran out of ideas for missions.

Third jewels with powers sounds a little like my dead story, no offense but yeah that could be part of the plot. (Not the Kingdom Hearts one if you're wondering what story, shall update that later also even though the site is dying, hope black and white revives it)

Fourth here is how it should happen or something (This sounds more like a game but meh)

It's great to be a human! (Filler) Goes to sleep and has the strangest dream ever about talking pokemon and being a pokemon than waking up and sure enough you're a pokemon. You meet a member of the retired clan on the beach or somewhere and they go "Hi there I'm ??? and who might you be?" You're all like "OMFGWTF if happening?! Imma pokemon and you're a talking pokemon!" Than you flip out and the member is laughing and is like "Of course we're pokemon" than thinks you might be ill and takes you to the members guild house thing and you meet multiple other pokemon and find out about guilds and join one, than a rival guild mocks you and goes to do some mission and you go into town and a pokemon is scurrying away and gives you a jewel to keep safe while they keep running pursued by the same rival team that mocks you. You take the jewel back to the guild and the leader is like "Where'd did you get that?" and you explain and than lights go out and the jewel is missing. The leader flips out and is like "we have to retrieve the jewels and keep them safe from the wrong hands" and the retired clans agrees but you're like I'll go instead and they are like "thanks but you kinda weak no offense, what you could do is go into town do missions become stronger and a batter clan and than go after the jewels. But while all this is going on some others hear about the jewels and its like a race and stuff.

Congratulations to those who read all of this, you win a prize of something later on at that one place.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8014
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!) Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventure RPG (IDEA!!)

Post by indidoge Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:25 pm

that's how i felt about my messed up paragraph xD like, congrats for reading.

and.. yeah. when i said the jewel thing i was kinda remembering sonic the hedgehog and.. yeah. SO... yes. thank's for that suggestion (when it comes to missions... yeah.. hopefully it wont be like : Help ____ Get ____ Locatioon ___. More like, you just go and help other pokemon cus you are a good guy and stuff. Let's say... maybe the jewel can be more like shards. so when people give you something in return for helping htem, it's a shard.. and when you egt so many of one type.. you make a whole jewel. Like there could be 5 different types of jewels and some are more powerful once whole. SOMETIMES, whole jewels could be spotted and that's when really evil guys are all like 'mwahaha lets get that and eventually gain more power and control)
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

DarkHeart wrote:BY THE WAY, i'd appreciate some people i could assign certain roles of pokemon who actually know what they're doing from the beginning of the game (because we'll all start as people who turned into pokemon) so you guys could have an exrra role or two.

*volunteers*
i can play a few npcs. itll give me an excuse to post more often x3 im not sure if ill have a regular character or not... depends on how much attention this gets.
it sounds like a good idea so far though :3
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8847
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 am

I'm willing to give this a shot. It sounds fun.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9231
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 pm

What I would've Imagined is a roleplay of Black and White like almost immediately after it came out, like the hgss one but the thing is nobody roleplays long enough to make it to the elite four
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

well, i always leave/ stop rping because people put huge butt posts... and reading those make me lose interest. If we make this an RP, it pretty much STRICTLY needs to be two small paragraphs for ONE character.For example, I'd be role playing more than my main character. whoever i need to have in that post can have a max of two small paragraphs.

Okay.... i guess this is interest enough to get started.... anything else/ more suggestions? and, yes.. who volunteers to help me out with plot and to be more characters so this could run smoothishly??

editeth: Also, we need to promise ourselves and others that our characters actually communicate with eachother regularly.. because then its just a bunch of fan fic's based around the same storyline.... that's kind of why everone would post big paragraphs in rpgs; they don't have their characters talk to other peoples characters and they only do things on their own. if we could keep that to a minimum, then this might last...

by the way, for the storyline, anyone of us that were human and turned into pokemon are like that for a reason. Maybe our characters are stronger or have 'special powers' that set them apart from normal pokemon. another BTW i like the idea of personalizing your character. so when we decide what pokemon we are you can add on accessories to them =] because accessories are COOL and fun.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Okay, I'll be some NPCs too. Accesories could be given for missions or bought and stuff, like scarfs, glasses, hats, rings, etc. And please nobody be a shiny, I'll find QUIZ or something online so we can actually have a system for being a pokemon, I remember everyone wanted to be their own favorite last time. And would we changed everything for gen 5 or keep some npcs from the regular games? And as for storyline The legends are after ultimate power and want the jewels to over power the others, once the jewels kept peace throughout the land but theives came in a stole them for powers for themselves. The legendaries didn't like the fact that the other pokemon stole the jewels and have been causing problems all around ???. So rescue teams have been established and are needed now more than ever with these ever growing catastrophes and needing to return all ? jewels to ??? peak where the sky pokemon roam and plot revenge on the other pokemon. By returning the jewels you quell their rage and the lessen the assualts and problems for us the rescue teams. They might even help once in a while, and to get more activity for this you might add in roleplay items like Ex. Feb 4-11 pick up a new spirit charm nekalace that when you enter graveyard/sanctum the ghost pokemon fear you and leave you alone and you can finish missions faster, or something like that which I am more than willing to help. I need to roleplay again because if I don't I'll die of boredom.

And for those who actually read that now that's two things I owe you, So that'll be IOUs to some people now :3
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah.. with the accessories being gained is a good idea =D thanks yous ppl for the suggestions.... and for volunteering, ace. i'll pm you later =] and then .. should I make a new thread or just continue from here?? O.o
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Continue more ideas and plot/storyline here than new thread for rpg. So how shall this play out, since we are all human did we know each other before we turn into pokemon or we just haven't met each other at all until we are pokemon and join rescue teams?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

I say no one knew eachother. but then in the pokemon world, they figure out that all of them were humans and they can try to figure out what the purpose behind it was. (( i just got a good idea, i shall pm you)
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambii Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Well maybe I'm just being to "Hey, this doesn't sound realistic" (even though it's not real to begin with) but I'm just thinking here, if they gain the jewels where would they take them and stuff, I mean they sound HUGE.

Also, what if when they gain all the jewels they find this flat cliff thing right by the sea and then they put all say, 15 jewels in the ground in the proper order but before they get the last jewel in a bad guy comes and his team come out of these portals right above the first guys head and they attackk them (that scene should be like stormy) but some stuff happens and like they get them back in order and then the jewels grow into these curved vine-like things and make this huge temple and then they go inside and there's this huge rainbow waterfall and tons of gold and jewels and stuff all over the floor then on both sides of the waterfall there is these little metal things and stuff and it plays this song, then like some legendaries like uhh Arceus come out of no where (I'm thinking like little dust like particle things form into arceus) and he says "Thank you young heroes for awakening me from me darkening sleep for one more day of it I and all of the Pokemon world would have been vanished. As of repaying my gratitude, I shall grant everyone a wish." then your team all make their wishes then arceus says "I think I know what you'll wish for, to return home as human. But is that truely what you want? Be sure you know for sure...." then you look around at your team and stuff and your partner starts crying and says "Just go... How can I stop you from going home? it's....it's where you belong......" then you say "No. No! I can't leave you, we've been through so much.... but I also can't let my family wonder where I am...." then arceus makes this mirage of your family at home and arceus says "Pokemon and Human are now one. Why not join your lives together?" then you agree and you and your family and friends uh.. live happily ever after...I guess.

And if you bothered to read all that... Wow-za!
Bambii
Bambii

Shaycoins : 5527
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top