Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant) Offshaychusmall

I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant) Empty I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant)

Post by Ace Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah I recently acquired wi-fi and can now battle though the league is dead anyways.
Play a lot on a minecraft server it's a ponyish server but not everyone's a brony.
I draw ponies somewhat decently.
Trying to get a job at 17 is difficult.
Life is becoming complex deciding between if I should go into the air force then go to college or other way but regardless I still plan to leave the U.S. to leave my past behind and start anew.
My mother has been making my life heck from day one of her divorce and haven't changed at all towards a betterment.
Moved to a new school and know nobody but since it's been a few weeks I have some friends but still somehow managed to get some haters, and surprisingly ponies were not the cause.
I'm not even sure if I'll graduate this year or not.
Passing all my classes so far though but chances are my mother will do some stupid thing which will cost me graduation like how I was forced to work in a damn chinese restaurant for five years of my life and by me focusing all my time on that because of my mother caused me to slack in school and apparently it's my own fault that she did nothing at the restaurant and made her own kids work less for minimum wage then just come in to collect the money instead of hiring actual employers to do some work while I could focus on my studies. And even after all that she robs her own kid of the money he worked so damn hard for and claims it was stolen from her own wallet because she can't keep track of her own money.

So yeah that's what's been going on with me how has everyone else been?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8006
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant) Empty Re: I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant)

Post by 7 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 am

your mom is silly and also ridiculously lazy?

i'm just not really doing anything at all since i'm both lazy and stupid enough to not actually care about my life at all ever although i am making money so that's good i guess
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9223
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant) Empty Re: I'll just put this here (Warning, bit of a rant)

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 am

I play bass in a jazz band, three orchestras, and a concert band. I'm teaching someone how to play french horn. I play lots of Team Fortress 2.

My life is alright atm but music takes up lots of homework time and I'm not happy to say I'm falling behind in Math, but not by much.
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6441
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Don't leave the U.S.A. Ace! It's a wonderful place, so many different cities and states to start fresh at. I worked as a deliver boy for a chinese restaurant last summer. Also, applying to college sucks. I have to write three essays for University of Texas by December 1st and I have an audition for Berklee College of Music in Boston on December 9th.
Shay
Shay
The Super Trooper
The Super Trooper

Shaycoins : 6562
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 pm

True enough but I wanna go to Australia to mostly hang out with DVR (The other Jack) and to get away from my mother. I'm even considering changing my name and such to avoid and and all possible confrontations. And if I do stay in the U.S. I might not even get into college like I want. I need to graduate high school first but English 4 is killing me, as well as I still need to make up classes I failed and I'll need a foreign language and arts class if I want to get into college. I'm currently learning Japanese and I can't take art cause no open spots on my schedule. Also I can't sign up for any colleges yet because I haven't taken the SATs or ACTs, my mother won't drive me to take them. And even when trying to sign up for college scholarships and such they aren't likely to even consider me because of my 1.88 Gpa (Yeah I know.... but there is a small sliver of hope).
As well as I don't even have my license yet because my mother won't let me try and the fact I don't have a car because she won't help me whatsoever. The only license I have is a Scuba Diving one so with that my only option might be to join the Military since they could use a Scuba Diver, besides even if I got a job here I'm not possibly going to walk back and forth everyday for however long I'm stuck there. The only reason I might possibly stay is for my friends here and college.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8006
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top