Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pika's Travels Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Pika's Travels Offshaychusmall

Pika's Travels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pika's Travels Empty Pika's Travels

Post by seaa-swix Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Pika curled herself under a small tree. Her yellow fur waved in the morning wind. Tailows churped in the first morning rays of the day.
"Ahhh, another day, another adventure." Pika said to herself as she sat up and stretched. She glanced around looking for a berry bush or roots to nibble on. Suddenly her eyes caught a low hanging branch covered in hugh Razz berries. The problem, they were all the way across the meadow.
"Hmmm a challenge." she whispered.
"Good morning Pika," a famillar voice floated abpve her in the tree.
"Ah Pecta, good morning." Pika said as she adressed the tailow. "What's new this morning?"
"Well lets just say its a little too quiet." Pecta commented.
"What do you mean?" Pika question sckepticly.
"Like no one is in the forest this morning. Its like they all took off in the night." Pika rolled her eyes.
"Pecta, they're all sleeping still." Pika giggled. Pecta rolled her eyes.
"Your right."
"Well, I'm going for breakfast." Pika challenged. Pecta smiled as she watched the pikachu crawl across the meadow. Body low to the ground, Pika sielently scaled her way across the meadow. Grinning from ear to ear-she waved successfully back at Pecta, allowing her to glide down from her perch in the tree to a tiny patch of grass next to Pika.
"Let's feast," Pika cheered as she pulled two berries off the plant and handed one to her friend.
"So what are your plans now that you've evolved?" Pecta asked shyly.
"What do you mean?" Pika asked.
"Well, its been your dream to go and see the world, I mean, you don't want to stay here all your life."
"Pecta, please, your making me cry." Pika muttered.
"Well," Pecta glanced at her friend's long face, "I'm just saying. You know what. Just go! See the world. But promise me you'll come back and see me."
"I promise," Pika said. With tears in thier eyes they hugged each other.
"Good luck my friend," Pecta tweeted after her.
Pika waved behind her and started her journey. She stared at the dirt ahead of her day dreaming what it would be like. What kind of friends she would meet, or the expeditions she would be involved in or even the romance she would enquire.
Not paying attention, she stumbled on a root sticking out of the ground.
"Ugh," came a voice.
"Ahhh!" Pika gasped. From under her body came a tiny Bellsprout.
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you okay?"
"Geesh, new kid huh? Well where may you be going? Hmm?" the Bellsprout snapped.
"Oh, uh... well I'm not sure myself, because I'm just starting my own travels." Pika stammered.
"Oh, are you now. So that gives you right to step on me? Is that it? Huh?"
"I told you I didn't see you there!" Pika defended herself.
"Thats what they all say!" The Bellsprout shouted back.
"Hey what's your problem, Pottymouth!" a voice yelled across the path.
"Who said that?" yelled the Bellsprout. Suddenly a Ninetails stepped out into the open.
"Do you want me to toast you again like i did last week?" the Ninetails growled. The Bellsprout wimpered in fear.
"Let's go," the Ninetails demaned. Scared of what he would do to her, Pika followed the Ninetails deep into the forest.
"So where are you from, kid?"
"Well, I use to live down the path." Pika started.
"Use to?" The Ninetails sneered.
"Well, I want to see the world. Go on adventures, meet new friends, you know."
"We must not see the world the same way." The Ninetails snapped.
"Why?" Pika questioned.
"The humans out there are cruel, They use you for themselves, they never think about your wants or needs, just your power.
"When I was a vulpix, I was abused. I was hit if I didn't obey. Many pokemon, like us have been killed for not obeying." Pika stared in awe.
"I don't believe you." She stammered.
"Fine then," He said. He turned on to the route. When you are captured, beaten, don't say I didn't warn you." He threatened.
"Okay, I will be careful."
"Good Luck, Pikachu," the Ninetails said.
"Thanks." Pika replied.
"We'll see you around," the Ninetails said as he walked away.
"Bye," Pika said as she looked around. "Now where should I go? Right or Left?" After moments of arguing with herself she finally decieded to take the left and continued to walk.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Shaycoins : 5735
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Pika's Travels Empty Re: Pika's Travels

Post by Bibarel Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 am

OoOOoO

Looks awesome!
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8128
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Pika picked herself up from the ground and looked around. The morning was very clear, no clouds in the sky and the birds were singing in the trees. An unknown feeling rippled in Pika's body as she realized she had become homesick. She glanced around hoping to Pecta, but she had no such luck.
"Hmm," she sighed. "Well I'd better look for breakfast," she said as she began to walk. As she walked on the path she noticed several berry patches and decided to investigate.
"I've never seen these berries before," Pika muttered to herself.
"Really? The blue ones grow all over the place," said a voice. Smiling, a tiny rattata pushed her way out of the brush.
"Hiya," she said.
"Hi," Pika replied.
"You're new here, right?" The rattata asked.
"Well, I'm actaully traveling. I'd like to see the world." Pika explained.
"Oh," the rattata sighed. "I thought you would stay here for a while. I mean, I'd like a new friend."
"Well, come with me. I'd think you'd have fun."
"Well, I can't"
"Why not?"
"Because my dad won't let anyone leave." the rattata sighed again.
"Even if I ask him?" Pika questioned.
"I don't think so." the rattata concluded.
"Well," Pika paused, "Can I try?"
"Sure," the rattata replied, "But I don't think it will work. Follow me!" the rattata said as she walked in the woods.
"By the way, I'm Tart." the rattata introduced herself.
"I'm Pika, nice to meet you."
"You too," Tart said as she continued to lead the way.
Tart pushed through the brush into an open meadow filled with pokemon of all shapes and sizes. Most of them were in groups of 5 or 6 while farther down the meadow were two beedrills standing side by side gaurding the entrance of a brush pile.
"Come on, follow me!" Tart yelled. She made her way through the other pokemon with a breeze, dodging tails, wings and stingers.
Soon Tart was facing the two beedrills.
"I would like to see daddy, Please."
"Of course," said one of the beedrills. They lowered their drills. Tart made her way through, but as Pika began following her, they lowered the drills.
"NO ENTRY!" the other beedrill shouted.
"No, she's with me," Tart said.
"Oh, sorry, Pikachu." the first beedrill said. Pika shrugged her shoulders and continued to follow Tart into the brush.
"DADDY!" Tart scampered to her father.
"Well, hello Tart." her father said as he hugged his daughter.
"But, thats impossible," Pika stuttered. "You can't be her father."
"Well Pikachu, we meet again." Ninetails said as he glanced at her. "What are you doing here? And with my daughter?"
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 am

It's not bad, but I do feel that there is too much speech. You should maybe try and flesh it out a bit.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6561
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:07 am

Aww it looks cute :o

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 pm

i know... i do that alot...if it were like one of my novels, i would have read it over and over again... tweeking it
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 pm

"I found her sleeping near a tree not too far from here." Tart replied.
"Did you now? Tart, can you do me a favor?" the Ninetails replied. Tart lept up eager to hear her fathers request.
"What? What can I do?"
"Well it goes like this, I'm starting to get a little hungry, and I know that you know all of the bushs in our kingdom. Now here's the task, I want you to bring me a berry from every bush. Do you understand me?" Tart couldn't wait for him to finish, she spriting out of the 'throne room' as fast as her little legs could carry her. Pika watched as she sped on by, but then focused her attention to the Ninetails.
"What.... How.... Huh?" She stammered.
"Come, I will explain. See I found Tart's egg, so I decided to tend to it. Soon she hatch and I proclaimed her as my daughter and everyone in my kingdom accepted her as my heir."
"Wait, wait, wait, your heir? Kingdom?" she asked trying to comprehend the story.
"Yes, this is my safehaven for those who have been mistreated by humans. Every now and then I send out pokemon to search for pokemon who wish to join." Just as he finished his sentence a male Raichu stroled in to the room with his tail streaming behind him. He stood proudly infront of his 'king' and bowed.
"Your majesty," he cooed.
"Ah, Ryte, what can I do for you today?" the Ninetails offered. The so called Ryte looked up at Pika and looked at her. Noticing the glance, the Ninetails gave a harty laugh.
"Ah, Ryte, she will only be visiting us for a few days, do not be alarmed."
"Yes, your majesty. Permission to train the guard in the Upper field?"
"Permission granted." Ninetails replied.
"Thank you, your majesty," Ryte thanked. As he left, he stared at her.
"What's his problem?" Pika asked. Ninetails sneekered. Pika glared at him.
"Ah, he just has women trouble, thats all," Yea right. Pika thought to herself.
"Would you like to stay here?" the Ninetails asked.
"Yes, that would be fine. That way I can gather up supplies and posibly travel buddies."
"No, only you will leave this kingdom alone." Ninetails shouted, scaring Pika.
"What? Why?"
"No one leaves my kingdom!" He shouted again, almost being childish.
"Okay then, I'm sorry." Pika said, "Then I will leave you," Pika said. Ninetails laid down on his grassy 'throne' and murmmered to himself.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Pika pushed her way through the two Beedrills and into the crowds of pokemon. Not too long after she made her way through she began to realize she was in the middle of a market with a wide varitey of pokemon. The crowd shifted causing Pika to shift with them, ramming her into a spiky pokemon.
"Ouch," it said.
"Sorry," Pika appoligized. She turned around to be snout to snout with a Sandshrew. His head was about 5 inches above her's and she had too look up at his hard exterior shell. "I really am sorry."
"It happens all the time, can i interest you in anything?" he asked. Pika looked up at him and smiled.
"No that's okay, I'll pass." Pika said. The Sandshrew shrugged his shoulders and turned around to continue his business. "But could you tell me some information?" she asked. The Sandshrew turned around grinned.
"Sure, what would you like to know?"
"Who is Ryte, and why would he stare at me?" Pika asked immediatly.
"Ryte is the Head Guard, he's also the Ninetails right hand man. The reason for him staring at you... well," the Sandshrew paused, "my guess is, well mind you it's just a guess, your the only Pikachu in the kingdom and he's a very lonely man." the Sandshrew finished smiling. Pika rolled her eyes.
"Thank you," Pika said and pushed her way into the stream of pokemon. after a couple of shoves and pushes, Pika learned the pattern of the crowds. The pushed back and forth between vendors, spending a little time at each.
"Pika! Pika!," Came Tart's voice.
"Tart?" Pika called back. She couldn't see the tiny pokemon, but she could hear little footsteps pattering among the crowd. Emerging from the crowd came Tart. Her expresion was excited, yet restrained. Pika could tell there was something on her mind
"Tart?"
"Follow me," Tart said. Pika shrugged her shoulders and followed the tiny pokemon through the thick crowds and into an opening.
"Where are you taking me?" Pika asked as she noticed she was climbing a hill.
"The Upper Training Fields. See, when I wasa getting berries for Daddy, I ran into Ryte, and he wanted me to bring you to the Training Fields to watch him and his team." Tart finished.
Pika rolled her eyes. "Okay," she followed Tart to the top of the hill where a handfull of pokemon faced off with each other. Ryte noticed them across the field and darted to meet them.
"Greetings Pika," Ryte said. Pika nodded her head. "Impressive isn't it?" he asked her. She focused in on a Zigzagoon who had all of it's focus on it's target. It launched a shriek and sprang for it's opponite, but instead of tackling it, the Zigzagoon did a faceplant in the dirt.
"Yes," she said sarcastically, "Impressive," Catching her hint, Ryte snapped his attention around to catch the glimpse of the Zigzagoon dusting itself off.
"Ah, well not all of us are perfect," he boosted.
"Mmm," came a voice from behind. Pika snapped her attention to Tart running toward her father.
"Your majesty," Ryte said bowing before the King.
"Battle Pika," the king commanded.
"What?" Pika protested.
"But sir, I don't think that will be fair." Ryte protested.
"Do IT!" the king screamed. Ryte turned to Pika. A small grin grew on Ryte's face. He glanced in her eyes and gave a small wink. Take back by this, she stood up straight and waved her head in the air.
Ryte stopped in the middle of the Field. Pika began circling him, trying to decide where his weak points might be. After several minutes of circles, Ryte struck first. "Raichu!" He screached. Lightning sparked and spattered as it arched from his cheeks and struck Pika on the head. A small burnt hole appeared on Pika's forehead, which angered her.
"Pikachu!" she screamed. A white lightning bolt sparked from her face and wrapped around Ryte's body. A cloud of dust formed around his body as he fell hard to the ground.
Her eyebrows raised. "That shouldn't have dropped him," she whispered to herself. Slowly she walked to him and rolled him over. His eyes were closed, yet he was smilling.
"You trickster," she whispered in his ear. He smiled even harder. "Wipe that smile off your face, here comes the king." The Ninetails jogged across the field with Tart not to far behind. Taking Pika's advice, his face became hard as a stone.
"I don't believe it," the Ninetails said as he read Ryte's face, "I just don't believe it."
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top