Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels) Offshaychusmall

Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels) Empty Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels)

Post by Weavile Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Characters:
Spoiler:

The Story:
The Trio; Lafali, Erulissë, and Dûrion are all getting ready for their Pokemon journey through Johto. All 3 have different approaches to training, and all 3 have their own preferences making for some interesting conflict. What will happen as they travel? You'll have to read to find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter One:
~Home is where the Heart and Soul Rest~

"Lafali! Its time to wake up!"
Oh joy, another day of listening to Erulissë talk about how cute something is. Maybe this time I can get some peace and start thinking about who I want as my Starter...
"You're going to be late to your friend's house! They wanted to see you this morning before running errands for their parents.
And so it begins...
Lafali groaned before pushing himself up off his bed and streatching. He didnt like to get up so early, especially when the sun was barely out yet.
I dont see how people can be active this early. Barely any Pokemon are even out at this hour.
He looked out his window to watch a few Pigdey fly by. He wondered if they always got up as early as this. Deciding it was a question left to the birds, go got out of bed and dressed himself.
"Shower this morning or wait until my neighbors leave? Wait till they leave I think. That way whatever happens I can at least relax in the shower." He mumbled to himself before heading downstairs for breakfast. His mom was going on a trip to Goldenrod this morning and as predicted he had his breakfast and lunch premade in the fridge.

"I'll be back by nightfall, ok Lafali? If you get hungry there are snacks in the fridge, but dont over do it ok?" His mother whispered softly. She was loving and knew how he liked to be alone and quiet so she wasnt going to make his day by being cheerful and loud like their neighbors. She liked the quiet too anyways.
"Yes mother, be careful ok? Take Dusknoir with you this time. He's the one you bred to be defensive." There was a pause as both parent and child thought of the same incident where Lafali's mother brought along one of her other Pokemon for protection. Shame it was the one still in training, so it didnt fare well against the wild Pokemon of Johto.
"I know, he's already in my purse along with Torterra."
Good, those two are done with their training and know how to fight.
Lafali thought to himself once more before grabbing his breakfast and heading out. Maybe after his friends left for the morning he'd watch the Pokemon in his mom's ranch. They were all powerful, yet they knew when to fight and when not to. Perfectly trained, perfectly disiplined, just as he would raise his Pokemon.

Unknown to the young boy, a small group of wild Pokemon were watching his every move as he went to his neighbor's. They were new to this Human-Pokemon World, but the human they watched seemed perfectly calm near all those big Pokemon. While the rest cowered in fear of the large Hippowdon's roar, one just simply stood there with its usual dumb look. It had to be dragged back by its friends, back into the woods.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5940
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels) Empty Re: Jōto-chihō (Johto Region, Trio Travels)

Post by Weavile Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Lafali stopped in the doorway and began to rethink the intelligence of ringing the doorbel. He didnt have much time, since as his finger floated but inches from the bell the door swung in and his ears were bombarded with yips and yells of his neighbor whom he beleived to have a crush on him

"LAFALI OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE HERE!" Erulissë yelled and launched herself into Lafali for a hug. He tried to dodge, but was caught anyways. She hugged him until his spine cracked then dropped him to run inside and invite him in. "Oh come in Lafali! You're just in time to help us!"
Dûrion laughed as he came downstairs and witnessed the crushing of Lafali as his sister fumbled about trying to clean up the mess she made at breakfast.
"Don't you think he has enough to do today without your chores little sis? With his mom away he has to take care of the ranch."

Sweet Arceus thank you for Dûrion! Lafali prayed silently. He did have to watch the ranch a bit, but his mother's Pokemon were perfectly capable of running things themselves. They knew how to fetch water and feeding times, so they were fine. Lafali on the other hand had plans for the day.
"Its true," Lafali hung his head in front of Erulissë in an act of sadness, "I have to watch the ranch today and take care of the baby Pokemon, so I'm sorry to say but I am unable to assist. I'm sure you'll do fine on your own this time though. You're getting better at taking care of your parent's Pokemon, and soon you'll be able to take care of your own!" He smiled in an effort to cheer up his dearest friend, who ate it all up with no questions.
"Thats right! In a few weeks we'll get our own Pokemon!" She started cooing mysteriously, to which both boys determined she was thinking about her starter. "Have you guys decided on who you want to start with? Trainers in Johto get to choose from Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita!"
Dûrion laughed again, "I'll bet you want Chikorita." He teased as his sister stuck her tounge out at him. "I'm not sure who I will choose. Any of the three would make good partners, right?"
Lafali nodded, but on the inside he was ruling out Chikorita.
Weak, very weak. Maybe if I needed something for defence, but just starting out I'll need something that can actually fight. Totodile would be a good choice. Its very strong and can learn all sorts of different moves depending on how it's trained. Cyndaquil is second best though, its only really good with fire. Its speed might be useful though...

The three finished their breakfast together, all chatting about being a trainer and having their own Pokemon. Erulissë was definatly adamant on picking Chikorita, and the two boys knew better then to argue. She would have the starter that looks the cutest. Not the "Scary Totodile" or "Squinty-Eyes Cyndaquil". At least they knew she wouldnt have trouble getting along with her chosen Pokemon. Chikarita was known to be docile and calm nearly all the time, so at least there would be no attacking the trainer.

So only Cyndaquil and Totodile were left for the boys to decide on. Both were very good, but very different. Lafali planned on getting Totodile for its power, but Dûrion still hadnt really thought about who he would choose.

After breakfast the trip split ways. Lafali headed to his mother's ranch, while the other two went off to do their chores. Erulissë headed for her mother's flower patch to visit with the Grass type Pokemon, while Dûrion went into the barn to check on the babies.
Lafali however, slipped out of sight behind the ranch where his mother's Pokemon were going about their buisiness. He pulled out a notebook and a pencil and started to jot down notes as he watched a few of the Pokemon play. He wanted to see what types of Pokemon were strong in what areas. And as usual, he could easily pick out who was meant to attack, while who was meant to defend.

His starter would surely have to be strong where needed, and his plans where for all out attacking so he would have an easier time catching other Pokemon. Defence could wait, especially since the Pokemon living around New Bark Town were all very weak to Lafali. In the ranch were the true Pokemon to him. All trained, all powerful, and everything he would want in a Pokemon.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5940
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top