Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 Offshaychusmall

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by Bibarel Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

((I also highly doubt your cynaduil is level 37 and knows flamethrower))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8175
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by NarutoHeartGold Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 pm

well i thought we were using the anime so go eff urself bib
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Shaycoins : 6551
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat May 01, 2010 3:35 am

we are using the anime, but even in the anime Ash's Cyndaquil didn't learn flamethrower for ages. Quilava learns it even further along, so you should probably have used something like ember, cos it can still hit hard early on.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6608
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat May 01, 2010 5:43 am

Grayson steps off the boat and says his goodbyes with Murray then begins to walk into Cianwood City. He ends up infront of the Cianwood Gym. "Wonder what this place is...." said Grayson. "Squirtle..." Squirtle is amazed by the Gym and walks in with Grayson. "Well...Well...Well...seems we have another challanger" said a mysterious voice coming behind the waterfall located in the centre of the gym. Then out of no where a large man appears. "That is fine with me. The rules are simple, we will have a one on one battle with no time limit. GO POLIWRATH!!!"

A large Poliwrath appears, Grayson and Squirtle are confused with whats happening. "Well arnt you going to call out your pokemon?" Asked Chuck. "Squirtle i think its time for another battle" said Grayson. "Squr....tllllleeeee...." said squirtle scared of his opponent. "Come on, it cant be that hard" replied Grayson. "Squirtle use rapid spin!". "Dodge Poliwrath then use Focus Punch!" yelled Chuck. Squirtle is knocked out in one hit. "HAHAHA looks like i win!" said Chuck. "Come back when you actually have a pokemon that can battle". Grayson ran of to the Pokemon Centre with Squirtle in hands.

...TO BE CONTINUED
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5467
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat May 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Alice threw a rock.

It hit a tree.

Very exciting.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun May 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Spoiler:

Green and Gold battled for about half an hour (Trying to save time here by not explaining how they battled the monks) battling monk after monk. "Are we even close to the top floor?" Gold asked Green, "We are on the top floor look it's the head monk" Green said and pointed out. "Hello there, we haven't had some great trainers since a while" the monk said, "Cool, I'm going to battle first" Green said while still holding the egg. "Hold it" The monk said "Let's make it interesting by having a tag battle, me and the top monk against you two" the head monk said. Green and Gold looked at each other, than Green said "All right let's battle!".

Spoiler:
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8021
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

how i am being god plus u were the one who told me to put sentret in the box so do it then im busy now to type it up
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 am

Spoiler:

"Ahoy there! You're back! Think you can beat me this time?" It was the Sailor again.
"Yeah sure, same rules as last time?"
"Of course. Let's go Poliwag!"
"Hmm, sending out his Poliwag first. In that case, I choose you, Aqua!"
The two Pokémon had a stare down as the trainers decided what to do. Aqua was of course more intimidating, but Poliwag was not scared.
"Okay Poliwag, Hypnosis then Belly Drum, let's go!"
"Aqua, jump into the air and hit it with Bite!"
Aqua leaped over the Hypnosis attack, waited for Poliwag to finish it's Belly Drum attack, then KO'd it with Bite.
"Huh, nice work kid. Let's see if you can take on Poliwhirl!"

The second tadpole appeared.
"Aqua, use Scary Face!"
Aqua stared at Poliwhirl, and the tadpole visibly slowed down in fear.
"Poliwhirl, Hypnosis attack, now!"
Aqua had turned to face Charlie, and had just looked back towards Poliwhirl. It was hit.
"Aqua, return! Blitz, go!!
"Poliwhirl, Belly Drum whilst he's switching!"
"Blitz, Dragon Rage!"
Poliwhirl was hit head on, before it could even use Belly Drum. After almost defeating itself, Poliwhirl was tired.
"Blitz, let's finish this off with another Dragon Rage!"
"Poliwhirl, no!"
Poliwhirl had no chance of escaping, and was again hit straight on. Poliwhirl fainted.
"Congrats kid, you got me this time."
"Thanks."
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Mon May 03, 2010 1:46 am

thats because i trained in the grass like i do in the game in new bark town i train till my cyndaquil is lvl 12 then i start the the errand for prof elm and same thing for the pidgey i catch as i catch it train it to lvl 9 before moving on and i didnt know we were going by the game rules because if i have a quilava in the anime most of them have flamethrower
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Chelsea had waited long enough for the answer so she decided to give it up. "Time to move on, Ganny" Ganny nodded and the two kept walking down route 30. "I wonder where we're going next?" Chelsea opened her pokegear and looked at the map... "Oh, Violet City. It has a Gym." She turned to Ganny, "I think we'd better train a bit on the way, and then take down the gym leader" she said. Ganny smiled widely and skipped ahead of Chelsea.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8057
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon May 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Alice got bored of the Ruins of Alph very quickly, and after reporting to Mr. Pokemon and assuring him that nothing was there, she started hearing weird sounds coming from her PokeGear. Assuming it was breaking, Alice took it off of her wrist and stashed it in her pocket. Because that's what you do when a watch is breaking. You put it in your pocket.
Anyway, Alice thought that the breaking of her new PokeGear was very strange, so she decided to investigate. After searching through the ruins and finding nothing but incomprehensible glyphs, she noticed her Togepi panicking quite a bit.
"What's wrong, Pippy?"
Togepi ran into Alice's arms and cowered in fear (for some odd reason). Alice thought it best to leave and did so.
Or she would have, if some scientists weren't blocking her path.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Chelsea decided to camp out on route 30 once her and Ganny had trained for a bit. Ganny rested quite close to Chelsea as she lay against a tree. Just over the horizon was Violet city, she could see the suttle lights. Then some branches stirred above her head. Chelsea looked up and saw a creature's big eyes starig down at her and Ganny. "Ekkk!" she cried. It scared her as it flapped its wings ans flew down to the grass just beyond her. Ganny squeaked and jumped to the ground. Chelsea took out her pokedex and scanned the wild pokemon. "Hoothoot. Owl Pokemon. It marks time precisely. Some countries consider it to be a wise friend, versed in the world's ways. It always stands on one foot. Even when attacked, it does not brace itself using both feet. It switches its standing foot so quickly, it can't be seen. It cries at the same time every day."

Chelsea looked to Ganny. "Tiem to catch another pokemon" she whispered. She looked through her bag and pulled out some pokeballs sh'd been saving since she had been 10.
Chelsea and Ganny engaged in battle with the Hoothoot, and Chelsea caught it that night.

RPG info
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 pm

"These strange readings are coming from in here!"
"Yes, yes! This could be evidence of the elusive Unown!"
Three scientists huddled together, blocking the exit, hunched over a mysterious device. Alice attempted various different ways to pass through them, to no avail. Suddenly, her PokeGear rang. Alice thought this strange, as her PokeGear broke earlier...didn't it?
"...h-hello?"
"Ah, Alice! I've recieved word that a mysterious group of criminals are terrorizing the residents and Pokemon of Azalea Town. Can you go over there and report the situation to me?"
"Yes, sir. I won't let you down."
"Oh, and whatever you do, don't get involved."
"Um...yes, sir."
"Thank you. Your help is invaluable, Alice."
"Thank you, sir."
She hung up her PokeGear and stared at the three scientists. Then, she had a foolproof idea.
"Ghosty, Hypnosis on them!" she whispered to her Gastly, who proceeded to do so.
Walking over their slumped bodies, Alice headed to Azalea Town.

ITEM COUNT
- Oran Berry x2
- Pecha Berry x3
- Cheri Berry x3
- Rawst Berry x2
- Lum Berry x15
- Poke Ball x9
- Super Potion x3
- Escape Rope x3
- Heal Ball x2
- Repel x2
- HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 PokémonDollar8320
- Fry x32

POKEMON COUNT
- Togepi (Pippy) [F] lv 12 (Modest) (Growl, Sweet Kiss, Metronome, Headbutt)
- Rattata (Ratty) [M] lv 10 (Hasty) (Tackle, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Bite)
- Gastly (Ghosty) [M] lv 8 (Timid) (Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look)
- empty
- empty
- empty
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Tue May 04, 2010 1:20 am

Grayson, after days of wandering through routes 47 and 48, attempted many times to catch multiple pokemon but would keep on failing. This was until he reached a group of markets with an entrence at the very end with a large sign which read "Safari Zone". Grayson walked up to the door and opened it to find a desk with a lady typing away on a computer. "Excuse me what is this place?" asked Grayson. "This? this is the brand new Johto Safari Zone, where you can capture all kinds of exotic pokemon" answered the lady. "If you would like to particapte the fee is HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 PokémonDollar100, the rules are simple you have unlimted time but will only be given 30 safari poke balls to use." stated the lady.

Grayson payed up the money and entered through the door to suddenly find all kinds of pokemon with trainers attempting to catch them. "Squirtle..." said squirtle amazed by all the sights (riding on Graysons shoulder). "Ok Squirtle lets catch us some pokemon." said Grayson running off towards the grassy area. Grayson attempted to capture many pokemon but continued to fail. By the time he was at the rocky/mountian terrain he only had one safari ball left. Then at the corner of Graysons eye he noticed a group of men near a truck. Grayson hid behind a rock. "With this pokemon we will be able to get quite alot of cash" said one of the men. Grayson noticed a Larvitar inside a cage being haulled onto the back of the truck. "Squirtle, those guys dont look like trainers to me, they look more like poachers." said Grayson. "Squirtle!" said Squirtle nodding at Grayson.

... TO BE CONTINUED
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue May 04, 2010 6:42 am

Green and Gold sent out Charmer and Explotaro while the monks went bellsprouts, "Charmer Smokescreen" Green said covering the room in smoke. "Explotaro use Swift that way" Gold yelled pointing towards what he thought was the monk's bellsprout "Lava Quil" Explotaro said while shouting the stars at the direction. "Missed" One monk said "Attack that Charmander" said the other one. Charmer was being teamed up against "Charmer use Ember!" Green said. Gold stood there and replied "Help Charmer Explotaro!" as Quilava ran over to Green's Direction. Charmer's Blaze ability kicked in and Charmer roared flames in the belllsprout's faces and KO'd them. "Charmer that was Awesome!" Green said running up to Charmer until Charmer glowed a bright color "What's happening" Gold asked. Green got his Pokedex out and read "Charmer is evolving!" Green said remembering how it gained a couple levels since he first got to the tower.

"Charmeleon!" Charmer yelled, Gold yelled "Cool!"
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 am

"What do you think you are doing?" asked Grayson. "Lookie what we got here, a hero!" said one of the poachers. "Lar...?" Larvitar looked up to see Grayson and Squirtle standing there. "Let that Larvitar go!" demanded Grayson. "HAHAHAHA you really think we are going to do that. Go Houndoom!" yelled the poacher. "Squirtle use water gun". Houndoom dodges. "Houndoom use flame thrower!" squirtle is in much pain. "Now finish off this little pip squeek with a fire fang. Grayson realises a defensive counter in which he can combine moves to create a stronger counter and attack. "Squirtle combine withdraw with harden!" The strength of Squirtles teach brakes the fangs of Houndoom. "Squirtle no combine rapid spin with water gun!" Houndoom falls to the ground.

"Squirtle break that cage with your rapid spin!" Larvitar is free and now Squirtle and Larvitar are facing the poachers. The poachers run off scared in their car but Larvitar uses rock slide on the goons. "Larvitar how would you like to join us?" asked Grayson. "LAR!!" said Larvitar with a smile on his face. "Go safari ball!" Larvitar has been caught. Grayson walks out of the Safari Zone with squirtle on his shoulder. "Squirtle, i think theres some more pokemon out there waiting for us to catch" "Squirtle, Squirt"

... TO BE CONTINUED
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 am

After defeating the Bellsprout leaders he (the outcome depends if we are using tms) 1.. TM 70 flash or 2. Taught Char Char and Explotaro how to light up a dark place with their flames. The duo departed from the tower where they went to the Pokemon Center to heal their pokemon. Gold gave his sentret to Green's grandfather. He looked on Green and said"Are you ready for the gym?" Green said "HELL YEA!". Gold asked "So who should go first?" Green looked and said "i dont know". Gold said " I got an idea lets play rock paper scissors winner goes first." Green said "That sounds fun!" They both said "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!" A voice said " I win!"

TO BE CONTINUED
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue May 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Chelsea woke the next morning with Nox at her side, snoozing. She straightened up from her sleeping bag and looked around for Ganny. Where was she? Chelsea started squinted into the route's bright morning light. then, over by a bush, she spotted a bit of yellow. Ganny!! she got up and slowly tiptoed around the bush.. but in stead of finding Ganny, she found a pikachu munching on some oran berries that grey there. oh, she thought, Ganny should see this.. but where is she?
As Chelsea thought that, the pikachu turned around to look at her. It's mouth was covered in berry juice and its cheeks were full like a squirrels. Then it smiled widely and jumped on Chelsea. "Pi!! Pikah!!" it hugged her. Chelsea stared at the pikachu. "Ganny?!" Ganny nodded and jumped back to the forest floor. She searched the bush for an oran berry and offered it to Chelsea. "Oh.. Thanks Ganny... " She just couldnt get over the fact that she had evolved...

So Chelsea and Ganny went back to the make-shift campsite and found nox sitting in the tree's shade. "Nox, return" Chelsea said, and then packed up her stuff. She and Ganny then contiued down route 30 untill they were in Violet City.

RPG info
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Spoiler:

Charlie continued up the lighthouse, training his new Tentacool (nicknamed Beam) and his other two Pokémon.

(woot for interesting post)
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Yea but after so much training wouldnt interpret it to learn flamethorwer.
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

(I Keep Forgetting THe Name Of My Character Lol)
Esther kept wandering til he ventured into a new city.
He decided on going south and after a whilea man stopped him "Hey!"What's The Rush Buddy?"And pushed him back into the city

((He wandered until he encoutnered very god-moddy liked a wild arceus
he threw a pokeball very god-moddedly and caught him very god moddedly arceus knew everymoves evar,

xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8175
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

"Huh?" Green said turning around to see a macho buff dude. "Hahaha, well is that how my fans greet me?" he said. "Hey, you're Primo. You are a great poketholanist (I think that's what it's called) , I see you compete on TV a lot with" Green said. "Wow, you truly are a fan. Well I'll give you this Sun Stone!" Primo said handing Green the Sun Stone. "And here is a Soothe Bell for you" he said handing Gold a bell.

To be continued since I was kicked off by my sister
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed May 05, 2010 4:00 am

Alice skipped cheerfully along to Route 33, on her way to Azalea. The beautiful scenery took her mind off of the mission, even if only for a second, and for that Alice was grateful, because of the cave she had to go through to get here. Alice detested caves, they tended to get her clothes quite filthy, but today the travel didn't do too much to her clothes, and thankfully, she carried Repels around. She also caught a Hoppip in a Heal Ball and tried many times to capture a Spearow, but failed. She also picked an Apricorn and put it into her pocket.

ITEM COUNT
- Oran Berry x1
- Pecha Berry x3
- Cheri Berry x3
- Rawst Berry x2
- Lum Berry x15
- Poke Ball x6
- Super Potion x3
- Escape Rope x3
- Heal Ball x1
- HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 5 PokémonDollar8320
- Pnk Apricorn x1

POKEMON COUNT
- Togepi (Pippy) [F] lv 18 (Modest) (Yawn, Sweet Kiss, Metronome, Headbutt)
- Rattata (Ratty) [M] lv 16 (Hasty) (Hyper Fang, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Bite)
- Gastly (Ghosty) [M] lv 12 (Timid) (Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Curse)
- Hoppip (Hoppy) [F] lv 8 (Calm) (Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Flash)
- empty
- empty
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 am

Grayson steps out into a field with the wind blowing. Squirtle is walking down the hill but without noticing trips over a rock and begins to fall. Squirtle quickly retreats into this shell but continues to roll at a fast pace. Grayson the runs down to try and stop him but squirtle is going way too fast. Grayson then notices a pokemon walking across the field. "Squirtle look out!!" yelled Grayson. Squirtle pops out of his shell but unfortunatly hits the pokemon. "Squirtle are you ok?" asked Grayson. "Squirrrrr" said squirtle rubbing its head trying to stand up. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" growled a noise from ahead of them. "What is that thing?" asked Grayson opening his pokedex

Growlithe, the puppy pokemon. It is very protective of its territory. It will bark and bite to repel intruders from its space.

"Squirtle looks like hes not too happy with you..." said Grayson noticing the anger of Growlithe. "Squir?" Growlithe jumps at Squirtle. "Quick, Squirtle water gun!" yelled Grayson. Squirtle uses water gun but it doesnt do much damage even though Growlithe is a fire type, he is way to pent up. "Ah Squirtle lets bolt..." said Grayson. "Squirtle!!!" yelled squirtle already running away. "Hey dont leave me to defend myself!" screamed Grayson following. Growlithe also followed the two and wouldn't let this up. Grayson ran up a small hill and noticed a rock near by and ducked behind it to notice squirtle hiding there as well. "Your a traitor..." whispered Grayson. "Rrrrrrrrrrr" a growling noise coming up from the top of the rock. Both Grayson and Squirtle looked up to see Growlithe staring down at them.

... TO BE CONTINUED
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Spoiler:

Green and Gold thanked Primo and went to the Gym. "Whoa" They both said looking at how high up the people were away from them. "How do we get up there?" I asked before interrupted by some guy "That's Falkner the Flying Type Gym Leader. Grass, Bug, and Fighting Types won't do ya any good here. Ice, Rock, and Electric Types are great to use here. Go on that wooden panel and go for it!" The man finished. (The guy that seems to be in every gym at the same time is refrences here) "Thanks?" Green said walking towards the panel with gold right behind him. After stepping on the wooden square the floor seemed to disappear as they went upwards.

"WHAAAA" Green said almost losing his balance and plummeting downwards. After gaining his balana once more Gold saw a bird trainer "Think you're good enough to take down Falkner? Well you ought to think again!" he yelled at Green before sending out a Natu, "PomPom you're up!" Green shouted as PomPom burst out of her pokeball "A Pom!" PomPom yelled.

The battle began! Open Spoiler for full long battle

Spoiler:

Green got some money
Green got the right to Battle Falkner (Which will happen later)
Gold will battle the other Bird Keeper
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top