Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 6 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 6 Offshaychusmall

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 6 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by NarutoHeartGold Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Gold cheers on Green and says "Good Job,Green now take down the other one!!"
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Shaycoins : 6551
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 6 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by 7 Thu May 06, 2010 12:43 am

((I'd say that's way too short but you're entitled to them once in a while like everyone else.))

Alice arrived at Azalea, modestly happy yet concerned with her mission. At a well, she noticed a man in black guarding the exit, and upon inquiry got a stern "Shove off, pipsqueak," leaving her disheartened. Walking along, she found the Poke Mart and bought a few more supplies, discovered the Pokemon Center and rested a bit, then went up to Kurt's hut near the top of Azalea. She knocked on the door, and a man said "Come in!" so Alice walked modestly inside.
"Uhm...hello?"
"Ah, hello, Alice! It's been a while. How's your grandfather?"
"He's not my grandfather, sir..."
"Ah, well, he sure fits the part pretty well. What do you need? Oh, you have Pokemon now? What a development!"
"Um, well, I picked this pretty thing..."
Alice uncovered her Pnk Apricorn and Kurt looked at it.
"Ah, an Apricorn! I make Poke Balls out of them, would you like me to make a Friend Ball out of that?"
"A...Friend Ball? Sure!"
"Alright. Come back in a day and it'll be ready for you."
"Oh, Uncle Kurt, uhm, what are those shady guys doing in front of the Well?"
"...nobodies." Kurt looked seriously angry with this remark.
"I think I hit a touchy spot so I'm going to leave..."
"Hm? Oh ok. Just come back once in a while to see me, y'hear?"
"Okay~"
Alice walked out of the hut and into the Pokemon Center, and took a nap.

((One, it should be evident that I've never played HG/SS so I'm not exactly sure of the sequence of events I'm doing.
Two, I'm lost on the time of day it is.))

ITEM COUNT
- Oran Berry x1
- Pecha Berry x3
- Cheri Berry x3
- Rawst Berry x2
- Lum Berry x15
- Poke Ball x6
- Super Potion x3
- Escape Rope x3
- Heal Ball x1
- Net Ball x3
- HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 6 PokémonDollar6220
- Pnk Apricorn x1
- Repel x5
- Bloom Mail x1

POKEMON COUNT
- Togepi (Pippy) [F] lv 18 (Modest) (Yawn, Sweet Kiss, Metronome, Headbutt)
- Rattata (Ratty) [M] lv 16 (Hasty) (Hyper Fang, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Bite)
- Gastly (Ghosty) [M] lv 12 (Timid) (Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Curse)
- Hoppip (Hoppy) [F] lv 8 (Calm) (Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Flash)
- empty
- empty
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 am

(Alex should make it a rule that you should at least battle One other trainer before going for the Gym Leader)

Green went towards Falkner who was staring at the sky "Well so we have a trainer not affected by the heights now do we?" he said staring Green dead in the eye "Falkner.... I Challenge you for your Gym Badge!" Green said holding out a pokeball. Falkner Chuckled a bit and said "I accept, Go Murkrow!" he said, "Lay your up!" Green said.

Gym Battle! 3 vs 3... To be continued later since i am at school right now
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8021
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

Grayson and squirtle leap out of the hiding spot. "Look's like we are going to have to battle this Growlithe" said Grayson pulling out a pokeball. "Go Larvitar!" "Lar, Lar!" "Larvitar use Bite" Larvitar goes in for a bite attack however lets out a large Roar attack which knocks Larvitar back. "Ok try with a sandstorm." Larvitar uses sandstorm, "Now go in for another bite attack!" But Growlithe is gone. Then out of no where Growlithe appears out of the ground and hits Larvitar. Then he quickly uses ember and Larvitar faints. "Larvitar return. You did great for your first battle. Squirtle it's all up to you." Squirtle nods and walks into battle.

The two of them stand off, some sand flows by in the wind. There is complete silence. Growlithe makes the first move with a bite attack. "Squirtle withdraw" Growlithe is a bit to fast and ends up biting Squirtle tail. Squirtle is in the shell (except for his tail) but is wriggling around in pain. Growlithe still has a mighty grip on his tail. Then Grayson realises something, "Squirtle use rapid spin!" Squirtle uses rapid spin to shake off Growlithe. "Now quickly use water gun" Squirtle hits growlithe with a huge water gun attack. "Go pokeball!" *Wiggle Wiggle* *Wiggle Wiggle* *Wiggle Wiggle* *Wiggle Wiggle* *TING!*. "Looks like we caught him...." Grayson picks up the pokeball and walks off with Squirtle on his shoulder.

RPG Pokemon Info:
Squirtle (M)
Level: 15
Moves: Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Withdraw, Harden

Larvitar (M)
Level: 14
Moves: Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Bite, Screech

Growlithe (M)
Moves: Bite, Ember, Dig, Roar
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5467
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 am

Alice decided to try for the Gym, and walked right in...

...then left, shuddering. Bugs. Ew.

Alice noticed some thugs in black harassing a kid with a Slowpoke, but she had orders not to interfere with the operation of the black-dressed thu--

"Hey, kid! You there!"

Alice jumped.

"What do you want? You lookin' for a fight?"

Alice shook her head.

"Hah! I can tell by that belt of yours that you're a Pokemon Trainer! Come on, then, let's battle!"

Alice facepalmed. Mr. Pokemon was not going to be pleased.

"All right, I have no choice, then."

"Haha! Koffing, get her!"

"Hoppy, go!"

"Koffing, use Smog!"

"Hoppy, Flash!"

A bright light, then a purple cloud.

"Hoppy, return! Go, Ratty!"

"Koffing, Tackle!"

"Ratty, Hyper Fang!"

"No! Koffing!"

With that, Alice decimated Smogon the grunt. The other two grunts panicked, then fled, and Alice looked quite indifferent through the whole affair.

"Ah, hey, kid, are you alright?"

The girl with the Slowpoke nodded.

"That's good."

"If you could beat that guy up, why can't you beat up all of them?"

"I have orders not to. I'm sorry."

"..."

Alice called Mr. Pokemon to report the situation.

ITEM COUNT
Spoiler:

POKÉMON COUNT
Spoiler:
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 am

While Green battle Falkner Gold made sure to pay attention to make a plan for his battle while Lay and Murkrow fought in the air. "Murkrow Peck!" Falkner said "Ledyba counter with Comet Punch!" Green said as their pokemon were brawling still in the air. As Murkrow was punched in the gut Ledyba was pecked in the face. "Double knock out!" Gold yelled in surprise/excitment "Return!" Green and Falkner said "PomPom go!" Green said knowing that it was risky since PomPom was worn out. "HootHoot go!" Falkner shouted knowing he would have the upper hand in this fight.

To be continued

Green has 2 pokemon left and so does Falkner

(Need to update sig with what apricorns I have, I believe it is Pink and Green) (have 5022 money)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu May 06, 2010 6:35 pm

"...and that's what I can see."

"I see. What a predicament. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, since you're so close to your home, why don't you go back? Short paid vacation. I'm sure your old man would be thrilled to see you again."

"Eww, I have to go through the forest again..."

"Hehe, sorry about that. You'll manage; you're tougher than you know."

Alice put her PokeGear into her pocket. She detested the Ilex Forest; it's filled with icky bugs and it's dark and such. Togepi popped out of her Poke Ball and Alice decided to brave herself and rush the forest.

RUSHING THE FOREST.

RUSHING.

Rushing.

rushing.

...rushing.

Alice quickly got lost among the trees, surrounded by bugs and covered in darkness.

"...damn. I'm lost..."

She sent out Hoppip, who tried to illuminate the area with her Flash, and chained it with Gastly, who attempted to use Hypnosis on a large area of Pokemon. Neither were fully successful, but to a certain degree Alice knew which way to go, so she headed that way. By RUSHING OUT OF THE FOREST.

RUSH-RUSHING OUT.

RUSHING OUT.

Rushing.

rushing.

...rushing.

ITEM COUNT
Spoiler:

POKÉMON COUNT
Spoiler:
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Green and Falkner continued their long Epic Battle. Green managed to weaken HootHoot, but then HootHoot used uproar and KO'd PomPom. "Charmer go and use Scratch!" Green said still managing to keep balance. "Hoothoot dodge by flying!" Falkner said as Hoothoot flew around Charmer, "Charmer use Growl to intimidate Hoothoot!" Green said determined to win. To his surprise Charmer did not growl but spit up a Bluish Purple Fire instantly knocking Hoothoot out "Cool" Gold said "Charmer Learned Dragon Rage!".

Open to read the long three paragraph of Charmer Verses Pidgeotto
Spoiler:

Falkner smiled then looked at Gold's Direction, "Are you my next challenge?" he asked.

(Alex you be the judge and tell me if I really get the Zephyr Badge or not, and once again sorry for making it like a fan fiction but I really wanted to finish the long battle)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 pm

i was wondering if we could make a new rule that for a gym battle you can have a long rp
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

(I suggested we battle at least One other Trainer, you could add that to the suggestion)

"Gold you go ahead and battle, don't worry I'll be back for the finale" Green said going back on the platform which immediately went downwards as Green still struggled for Gravity. As soon as the Platform landed on the floor Green went walking out when the random guy in the gym talked to him "Wow, that battle was really outta this world hey you should... huh where'd ya go?" the guy asked himself as Green walked out the Gym to the pokecenter. "Can you heal my pokemon please?" Green asked as Nurse Joy healed them "There you go" she said "Thanks" Green said as Primo walked toward him. "Some victory Champ, by the way what was your name. I didn't catch it" he asked. "Green Oak" he said before walking out "Whoa Professor Oak's Grandson?" he asked "Yup" Green replied as Primo told people about Green's Victory over Falkner.

Green even got some fan girls, when he went back to the Gym the man was putting Green's name on the plaque for people who defeated Falkner. The list was pretty short but Green didn't care and rode the Platform back up to Falkner and Gold.

(Don't know if you battle yet so I'll leave it at that)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat May 08, 2010 12:18 am

Grayson was one days walk to cianwood city in which he would challange Chuck for a rematch. But today was his training day. "Ok Growlithe use dig and make multiple holes. Great! now use Ember!" Ember sparked out of all the holes created by Growlithe. While Grayson was busy training with his new pokemon Squirtle noticed something off in the bush. "Squir?" said Squirtle walking over to the bush. Squirtle pushed the leaves and twigs out of the way and noticed an injured pokemon. "Squirtle!!!" said squirtle in suprise trying to call Grayson. "Squirtle? Oh there you are what are you doing in that bush?" said Grayson walking towards Squirtle. "Squirtle, Squirt" replied Squirtle pointing to the injured pokemon. "What is that?" said Grayson opening his pokedex.

Elekid, the Electric Pokémon. It rotates its arms to generate electricity, but it tires easily, so it charges up only a little bit.

"This pokemon need medicle treatment right away..." said Grayson picking up the injured Elekid. Grayson rushed over to his stuff gathering everything up and using a potion to give the pokemon some small treatment but not enough. Grayson began to run towards Cianwood city. Grayson continued to run until he noticed a pick up truck passing by. "HEY!! STOP!!" yelled Grayson. A woman pulled up next to Grayson, "You need to take me to Cianwood City, this pokemon is in need of help." said Grayson. "Sure thing i was heading that way to make a delivery, hop in the passenger seat. My name is Sally." said Sally. "Looks like that pokemon is really injured, no worries this ol gal has some juice left in her." said Sally reving the engine and driving as fast as she can towards Cianwood.

... TO BE CONTINUED
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat May 08, 2010 4:11 am

((AusGut, I'll be honest, I have NO IDEA what you're doing. xD
I haven't paid any attention.))

Alice made it out of the forest with most of her sanity intact. Out of breath, she stopped for a second, then headed up.
This road was second nature to her. She had memorized everything to this place, as she lived here, and walked around here a lot. The Trainers around here greeted her with delight. Alice smiled and waved back. A newcomer Trainer noticed her and challenged her to a battle, which she refused (seriously, you should be able to refuse in the games), and walked to her home, where she caught the eye of a young man, who walked up to her.
"Hey there. What's a cute girl like you doing walking around these parts?"
"I'm going that way," said Alice, pointing the complete opposite direction.
"Oh? Why are you walking the other way?"
"I have to go work up the courage to go through that icky place."
"I see. Maybe if we both run through, we'll be able to make it. Wanna try?"
"Uhm, sure."
They both got ready to run through the forest, and the young man said, "Ready, set..."
"GO!" and the young man sprinted off.
Alice ran for a few steps and when the young man was already far away, Alice ran into the Day Care.

ITEM COUNT
Spoiler:

POKÉMON COUNT
Spoiler:
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sat May 08, 2010 4:36 am

(@7: I am catching a bunch of pokemon and doing a bit of training before my gym battle, i am making a storyline out of this i dont want to just say "Grayson trains and catches this and that then goes to this city." I want to make it interesting.)

The pickup truck stops at a screeching halt. "Why have we stopped?" asked Grayson. Grayson finds a car pile up with a major road block at the edge of Cianwood. Grayson gets out of the truck and begins to run on foot once again. "Hold in there Elekid..." said Grayson sprinting down the road. Elekid opens his eyes and takes his first look at Grayson. Then eventually Grayson noticed the pokemon center and eventually made it. "Nurse Joy!" said Grayson in a rush. "Oh i remember you from the other week" replied Joy. "This Elekid is in need of serious help" said Grayson. "Dont you worry ill have him up and about in no time" replied Joy.

About an hour have passed and Grayson is sitting in the lobby drinking a soda with his pokemon waiting on the news. Joy then appears, "Everything is ok, Elekid is resting at the moment so id give him some time to rest." said Joy. Grayson smiled. Another hour had passed, Grayson walked to Elekids room and took a peek. He was sound asleep. Grayson closed the door but the sound woke Elekid up. "Bri bri?" said Elekid sitting up and walking over to the door. Elekid leaves the room and walks towards the lobby. He sees Grayson sitting there with his pokemon and walks behind him and out the front door. Squirtle notices and runs over. "Squirtle where are you going?" asked Grayson following him. "Elekid?" said grayson. "Bri?" said Elekid turning around. "Its good to see your alright." said Grayson. "Bri" replied Elekid turning around and walking away. "WAIT!" said Grayson. "Would you like to join my team, you could get a great journey out of it". Elekid stopped and after a few seconds turned around and looked at Grayson. "Bri Bri!" said Elekid nodding.

... TO BE CONTINUED

RPG Pokemon Info:
Squirtle (M)
Moves: Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Withdraw, Harden

Larvitar (M)
Moves: Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Bite, Screech

Growlithe (M)
Moves: Bite, Ember, Dig, Roar

Elekid (M)
Moves: Quick Attack, Leer, Thundershock, Low Kick

NOTE: Woops i didnt notice Elekid was a started, my bad. Alex is it cool that i still go along with it?
AusGut
AusGut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

(MIght as well continue what Gold never started)

Falkner looked at Green returning in time for the battle and said "Here take this" quickly throwing a TM51 at Green who caught it. "It's Roost, It'll heal a pokemon by up to half" he said before turning back to Gold "Are you ready?" he asked Gold.

Green obtained TM51
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Gold looked at falkner and said "I am ready" with a pokeball in his hand " Go pidgtaro" Falkner sent out Hoothoot.Gold said "Hoothoot already."

Pidgtaro used Sand attack
Hoothoot used Peck but it missed
Pidgtaro used quick attack and made a direct hit
Hoothoot Foresigh
Gold used peck but Hoothoot dodged it
Hoothoot used confusion and made a good hit
Gold said "What you didnt have this yesterday?"
Falkner said "I was training since my defeat"
Gold said "Hehe you think you are the only one,Pidgtaro show him our new move, TWISTER!!"
Falkner was suprised and Hoothoot was knocked out Falkner then chuckled and sent out his murkrow.
Gold looked on falkner and said "My pidgtaro really wants to defeat your pidgetto so i will save him for that Pigdtaro return."

Since u guys are always arguing about my pokemon stats here they are taking them directly from my HG game
Explotaro(cyndaquil)
Nature: Rash
Level: 21

Pidgtaro( Pidgetto)
Nature: Naughty
Level : 22

Aipom(Aitaro)
Nature:Brave
Level: 18
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon May 10, 2010 5:41 am

Alice walked in to the Day Care Center and hugged the old man and lady. It's been only five months since she was home but she was incredibly homesick and cried in relief. Togepi popped out of her Poke Ball and comforted Alice.
After coming to terms with realization, Alice walked into her room and took a nap of relief.

ITEM COUNT
Spoiler:

POKÉMON COUNT
Spoiler:
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 am

Green sent out Lay, PomPom, and Charmer who were watching the extreme fight that was taking place. "Gold you got this battle planned out perfectly well so nothing can stop you if you try your best, in other terms win so I'm not the only one with a badge!" Green said as his pokemon team were shouting as well.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 pm

After reaching the top of the lighthouse, Charlie found he could go no further. The trap door was locked, and you could also tell there was a very bright light inside. Charlie decided to leave, and not waste any time.

After a quick trip to the Pokémon Centre, Charlie headed to the gym. However, the Gym guide pushed him out, saying he wasn't strong enough to challenge this gym. He was recommended taking on Whitney of Goldenrod, then working through Ilex forest to Azalea Town to take on Bugsy. Looking at the map he was given, Charlie saw he had a long way to go. He bought a few items at the Pokémart, and headed off towards Ecruteak City.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6608
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 am

(No helping people on the role play mkay?)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Falkner sent out his Murkrow. Gold looked an said "murkrow huh then i choose explotaro."

Murkrow used Haze.
Explotaro use smokescreen all around the field and hit murkrow
Both pokemon cant see each other
Falkner said "hmm nice thinking with that move"
Gold said 'Thanks"
Gold said " Explotaro wait until he comes to attack"
Falkner said "Murkrow use aerial ace!!"
Murkrow went to smokescreen and found that explotaro was not their
Gold said "SUPER FLAME WHEEL NOW!!!"
Falkner looked up to see explotaro coming down with a super strong flame wheel
Murkrow was defeat.
Falkner began to Laugh
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 am

Alice deposited her Gastly with the day care couple. She had no use for it, and it started to creep her out. Alice walked to the Game Corner and played some games.

Screw training.

ITEM COUNT
Spoiler:

POKÉMON COUNT
Spoiler:
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 pm

"Not bad seemed u prepared for this match" said Falkner. "Hell yea!!!" Gold said. "Well this is the where the real battle starts, Go pidgetto!". "Explotaro u stay in and stick to the plan"

Explotaro used smokescreen
"Same trick again,Gust" said falkner
Gust blow away the smokescreen and explotaro
"Aerial ace now pidgetto then quick attack!" said falkner
Explotaro was hit with a fury of attacks and is one the brink of fainting
Explotaro flames begin get bigger and his eye start getting fiery red
Gold said "Hmm,blaze huh, OK explotaro Used a blazed up ember!!!"
It made a devastating hit and pigdetto was severy injured
Falkner looked in amazement and said "What power but i wont give up finish this pidgetto aerial ace!!"
Explotaro was hit and was defeated.
"Hehe, You did explotaro take a good rest.Hmm pidgetto seems badly injured its time for pidgtaro to end this!"
Gold sent out Pidgtaro
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 am

Green looked intently to who was going to win and take the victory until Gold's Pokegear rang, Gold merely looked at it and threw it at Green "Tell them I'm not here" he shouted.
Green shrugged and answer "Hello?"
"Hi Gold, I wanted to ask if you were near the ruins yet?"
"It's Green... and we are in Violet City"
"That's great, your grandpa got something he wanted you to have"
"What is it?"
"It's something that apparently stops the evolution of a pokemon"
"Really? How is that possible?"
"I don't really know, he just wants you to have it"
"Okay? I'll go to the pokecenter later to pick it up"
"Great, also don't forget to meet my associate at the ruins"
"You can count on me Elm" Green said before hanging up.

(I couldn't think of much to do)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat May 15, 2010 3:01 am

The sun was up, the Pidgeys were singing, and Charlie was feeling great. Having battled a number of trainers whilst heading north, he found a what looked like a farm. There were a lot of Miltank on top of a hill, who also looked like they were enjoying the sunshine.

After walking east for a while, he saw a building in the distance. Looking above the building, he saw what looked like a tower than had fallen down, and further away than that, a tower that hasn't fallen down. Excited, he hurried on, knowing that that must be Ecruteak City.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6608
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 pm

(Waiting for Gold to finish the Gym battle)

Green stood there waiting for the battle's conclusion to this match between a Gym Leader and the next wanna be Champion.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top