Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 3 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by Mercury Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:08 am

Over the intercom, Charlie learns that they have arrived at Olivine City. He already knew this however, as he was on deck, watching a Squirtle battling a Gyarados. He races inside and off the boat, recalling Aqua into his Pokéball for more speed. He runs around to the bay where the Squirtle is bravely fighting the Gyarados, and throws Aqua's Pokéball into the air.
"Aqua, go! Use Leer and follow up with Scratch!"
"Toto!" Aqua charged towards the Gyarados, who looks up at the commotion.
It looks more scared than before, and the onslaught of attacks from Aqua pushes it back further.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6608
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed] - Page 3 Empty Re: HeartGold/ SoulSilver Adventures [RPG: Johto Map on First Post if needed]

Post by Ace Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Spoiler:

Green wasn't at his house cause he was in Cherrygrove town waiting for Gold to arrive because that's where they were gonna meet up but he never saw Gold.
"Charmer, Ya think Gold ditched us?" Green asked Charmander. (Nick Named Charmer)
"Char" Charmer said before blowing an ember to a nearby Flower which turned into ash.
"Bless you" Green said thinking that Charmer just sneezed.
"Hey there Sonny" an old man said.
"Who are you?" Green said.
"I'm the Guide Gentleman, let me show you around" He said quickly dashing off towards the pokemon center.

"Wait" Green said surprised at how fast the old man ran, "Let's follow him" Green said with Charmer following behind.
"What took you so long youngster?" he asked Green, Green replied "You ran ahead!"
"I thought you youngsters were faster then us older folk" he said.
"Now here is the pokemon center" Ran a little bit "Store" than ran some more "And Lake" he said running back. "How do you run so fast?" Green asked confused by his speed for an old man "With these" The old man pointed to his shoes "Oh Running Shoes, the newest thing for trainers" Green said.
"You want a pair for being the nicest youngster?" The old man said remembering getting ignored by some people. "Sure Green" said looking at Charmer.
"Back" the old man said returning with a shoebox in less than a minute.
"Thanks" Green opening the box and trying them on, he put his old pair in the box and waved good bye to the Guide, "Maybe Gold is still sleeping, to New Bark Town!" Green said putting the shoebox in his bag and running towards New Bark Town on route 29.

Spoiler:
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8021
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Togepi headbutted Alice and Alice sat up, frighted. It turns out staring at Sprout Tower caused her to fall asleep. Togepi looked nervously at Alice.
"What's wrong, Pippy?"
Togepi ran towards the Pokemon Center.
"H-hey! Wait!"
Alice stood up and ran to catch Togepi.

(still don't know what I'm doing yet.)
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"Finally! We made it Marilyn." Callie smiles down to the pokemon riding in her arms. The walk through the woods had been tiring and so Callie had picked Marilyn up to carry her, "We should find a pokemon center before doing anything else." she adds, receiving a small nod from the chikorita.

Callie wanders along the streets, eventually finding the pokemon center near the harbour, "Looks like a ship just came in." she notes, ducking inside the center.
Inside, she's greeted by Nurse Joy as she stands behind the counter, "Good afternoon!" Joy smiles warmly, "Would you like me to heal your chikorita?"
Callie nods, handing Marilyn over so she could be placed in the machine.
Marilyn is misted with healing spray and handed back to Callie.

Callie sets Marilyn back down on the ground before exiting the center once more, "Ok. Where to from here?" she asks, almost to herself.
Marilyn can hear the noise from the battle going on by the docks, tugging on Callie's shoelace, "Chika." she calls, nodding toward the docks.
"I know a ship just came in. You want to go see who's there?"
"Chi-ka." she nods, trotting away several steps and stopping to wait for Callie before bounding away again.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8854
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Esther was in New Bark Town.Nothing To Do But Start And Go On In His Adventures
He Threw The Pidgay into The Ocean.
He walked out of the only leading route and Encountered a mysterious man

"WHAT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CATCH POKEMON!?!?LET ME SHOW YOU" Said The Man
"No it's okay"Esther Said
"LOOK A SENTRET"He Shouted "GO POKEYBALL!"
He threw his Pokeball and captured the sentret
"Did you see that?"He said "Oh hai whered you go?"
Esther was running away as fast as Ussain Bolt

((I Don't Know What To Do Yet))

Last edited by Bibarel on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8175
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:54 pm

"Aqua, one last scratch attack, then fall back!"

Aqua yelled out as he landed his final attack. The Gyarados looked like it as only just able to keep going, but suddenly charged towards Aqua!
"Quick Aqua, dive under the water and hit it from underneath!"
As the Gyarados neared, Aqua disappeared beneath the surface. Gyarados was slightly confused, as it hadn't seen Aqua dive down. Soon after, the Gyarados was lifted high into the air, and Aqua surfaced, rubbing his head.
The Gyarados hit the water with a loud splash.
"Okay, here goes!" Charlie threw one of the Pokéballs his mum had given him before he left as hard as he could towards the defeated Pokémon. The Pokéball floated a long, flashing red and white all the while. A loud pinging noise was sounded, signifying Charlie's first Pokémon catch.
"Aqua, we did it! We caught a Pokémon!"
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

"Bad Pippy! Don't run away like that!"
Alice and Togepi walked to Sprout Tower. And they got there. Uneventfully.
"Wow, so this is the Sprout Tower! It's really neat~"
They entered the Sprout Tower. Uneventfully.
"...uhm...hello?" Alice called out to anybody in the Tower. There was no response, sans a man on the other side of the far wall training a Bellsprout. She noticed stairs and wondered if it was alright to go up, then said to heck with it and walked up anyway.
"Wow...it's...exactly the same," Alice sighed, disappointed. Togepi walked towards a monk that was training his Bellsprout; the monk noticed the Togepi but didn't notice Alice running up to it.
"Bellsprout! Vine Whip!" shouted the monk, when in reflex a person shouted "Pippy, Headbutt!"
The Bellsprout whipped the charging Togepi and the Togepi headslammed into the Bellsprout, both sides taking damage. Alice finally caught up to her Togepi and stood behind it as the monk noticed her.
"Ah! A thousand times pardon, ma'am. I had no idea this Pokemon was yours; you see, we train here, and simultaneously get rid of rats."
Alice nodded and said, "I guess it can't be helped. Wanna continue? Pippy's not a very good battler so I need to raise her better. Razz"
"Certainly. Here at Sprout Tower, we train our minds and our bodies to commune with Pokemon."
Alice nodded and got into a battle position. Her first real battle, and she was quite excited.

(I still don't know what I'm doing, so I'll get rid of Sprout Tower.)
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Green ran towards New Bark Town making sure to return Charmer to his pokeball.
Green heard rustling in some trees "Huh" Green said slowing down noticing something in the tree near him, "Let's see" Green said getting his pokedex out and snuck in closer. Green saw it was an Aipom eating an Oran Berry, "Aipom" Green said holding his pokedex up to scan it. After finishing the berry Aipom saw Green holding the pokedex, "Aipom, the Long Tail Pokemon, It lives atop tall trees. When leaping from branch to branch, it deftly uses its tail for balance." the pokedex said before being taken by Aipom.

"Hey, give that back!" Green said running towards the trees Aipom was swinging through "Aip Pom" Aipom said suddenly going on the ground and running towards Green, "Charmer, use Smokescreen!" Green shouted throwing his pokeball. "Char?" Charmer said engulfing the field with smoke, "Charmander!" he yelled out, confused Charmer came over "Shh" Green said to the confused Charmander "Listen". Within a distance the heard the pokedex "Charmander, the Lizard pokemon" Charmer heard and went towards the noise "Use Scratch!" Green said to Charmer, Quickly Aipom dropped the pokedex trying to protect itself from the scratching "Ember" Green shouted. Charmer blew a flame ember and hit Aipom, Outraged Aipom used Sand Attack and Charmer was getting hurt "Return!" Green said holding a Pokeball "Go Pokeball!" Green said tossing it at the rampaging Aipom.

The pokeball's red light trapped Aipom inside.
Shakes once
Twice
Three Times
Ping

"Yeah!" Green said knowing that Aipom still had well over half it's life but got captured. "I need to reduce their health more, or they might pop out next time" Green said knowing he was lucky this time, next time it might be a strong aggressive pokemon that might hurt him once not captured and out of the ball.

Spoiler:
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8021
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

On his way to mr pokemon He meet up with many trainers, defeating all who challenged. "Bye Josh we should battle again sometime" Said Gold. Josh gave gold his number and said "Anytime Smile". On his way to mr pokemon stumbled over over a spinark which got angry and called for his other spinark friends to attack. Gold said "Take it easy guys Smile" they attacked and gold said "Tsk Tsk didnt want to do this, Pidgtaro lets go."

The wild spinarks were defeated gold captured the one stumbled over feeling sorry after stumbling over him and severly kicking his arse. Then a wild aridos came out of nowhere and attacked Gold sent pigdtaro to battle it and it was getting thrased until it evolved into a pidgetto.
Gold scanned his pidgtaro and found out it learnt wing attack. So Gold said "Pidgtaro lets try out your new move WING ATTACK!!" and defeated ariados and was on his way saying "I wonder where green is he should be able to catch up if that guides gives him a running shows like mine" and runs off to mr pokemon's for prof elm.
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Shaycoins : 6551
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://www.shaychu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:13 am

After going through countless sages with Bellsprout and Hoothoot and finding wild Rattata and Gastly (I'm too lazy to RP it but she caught a Rattata and a Gastly) and countless trips to the Pokemon Center, Alice finally made it to the top of Sprout Tower.
"So I see you've made it rather far. Welcome to the top of Sprout Tower," said an old man. Alice turned to face the old man.
"My name is Li. I am the elder of this tower."
"Oh! Um...nice to meet you sir!" replied Alice as she bowed in respect.
"I see you've been training with us. That's very good. However, I am the toughest in the tower. It will take a lot of teamwork to defeat me."
Alice and Li got prepared for battle. And they did.
"Ratty! Quick Attack!"
"Bellsprout! Vine Whip!"
"One more time, Ratty!"
"Ahah! Hoothoot, go!"
"Oh no! Ratty, Quick Attack!"
"Hoothoot, Peck!"
"No, Ratty! Uhm...Pippy! Headbutt!"
...you get the idea. Alice beats Li and Li rewards her with Flash. They then exit the tower and head towards the Pokemon center and then they go rest.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 am

Note: I have recieved permission from Mercury to use his character

Grayson awakes and finds himself in a bed. He notices someone in a seat asleep next to him with a totidile on his lap. There is the squirtle from the previous events at the end of the bed. The squirtle pops out of his shell. "Squirtle!" the pokemon hugs Grayson out of joy. The boy and his totidile wakes up.

Boy: Hey there it's good to see you're ok
Grayson: Who are you?
Boy: My names Charlie and this is my Totidile, Aqua. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be sitting there right now.
Grayson: Thanks...I guess
Charlie: No problem, is your squirtle ok?
Grayson: Looks ok but squirtle isnt mine.
Charlie: Could of fooled me
Grayson stands up and begins to leave the pokemon center.
Charlie: Wait! what about squirlte
Grayson: What about him
Charlie: He looks like he is attached to you
Squirtle looks up at Grayson with a smile.
Grayson: I guess you can come along then
Charlie: Wait!
Grayson: What now?
Charlie: Can i come along, we could travel together.
Grayson: No. I walk alone. Again thanks.
Grayson walks off with Squirtle, while Charlie looks with a confused face.

...To Be Continued
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5467
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 am

Charlie watched Grayson walk out of the Pokémon Centre.
"Oh well, I guess I can find my own way around too then."
"Toto."
Leaving the Pokémon Centre, Charlie noticed the girl he noticed earlier with her Chikorita. She was watching the people leaving the ferry. Charlie was surprised they hadn't all left yet, it seemed ages since he had. He could see Grayson walking away in the other direction. It was whilst looking where he was going that Charlie saw a massive lighthouse.

"Aqua look over there!" Charlie said pointing towards the lighthouse, "I bet there are trainers in there. Let's go check it out! Maybe Blitz (Gyarados btw) can get some training in."
Aqua nodded in agreement, and the two set off towards the lighthouse.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 am

((Geez, I need to RP more often .-.))

Flint, Jason, and Elekid all climed into the helicopter. "Why are we going to Ecruteak again? I don't wanna go to some stupid Johto region, Sinnoh's so much better." "Hush Jason", Flint demanded. "We're going there on business, and you're coming with because Mom made me bring you, and don't make me regret it." Jason pulled out his iPod, what else was he to do for the flight?

Two playlist repeats later, they reached Ecruteak. The helicopter hovered over the Pokemon Center, and the two jumped out, landing on the roof. Nurse Joy came out to see what was the commotion. When she saw Flint, her eyes got large. "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE?". Soon women were lining up by the dozens to get a picture or an autograph. Jason jumped off the roof, he was tired of all this paparazzi crap. He took Elekid out of his PokeBall, and offered him a seat on his shoulder. Elekid jumped up, and Jason headed south. Maybe there'd be something for him to do to get away from this.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8013
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AusGut Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 am

Grayson ends up at the beach looking watching the sunset while squirtle plays in the water. He looks around and notices some yelling. Grayson looks at squirtle and they both run towards the noise. Grayson peaks around the corner and begins to watch a scene between an old man and a sketchy character in dark clothes. "What do you want with my boat?" said the Old man in anger. "We need it as a transporting veichle from Cianwood City to Olivine Town" said the sketchy character. "TRANSPORTING WHAT!?!" screamed the old man. "Stolen pokemon of course you old fool" replied the sketchy character. "Why would you do such an act?!" continued the old man. "Because we are Team Rocket!" replied the Rocket Grunt.

"Go Golbat!" the Grunt sends out his pokemon to attack the helpless old man. "Squirtle, use rapid spin!" yelled Grayson. Squirtle hits Golbat unconscious, the Grunt retrieves his fallen pokemon. "You were lucky old man!" yelled the Grunt while throwing a smoke bomb to escape. "Thank you so much for helping" me said the old man. "My name is Murray i am the proud owner of this fine vessel you just saved." "Nice to meet you my name is Grayson and this is my partner Squirtle" replied Grayson. "Squirtle!" said squirtle with confidence in his first victory. "Well i guess i will see you around then, i have to be going to book a ticket for next months ferry to Cianwood" said Grayson. "Theres no need!" replied Murray. "I will take you there, i make deliveries of pokefood every fortnight and it just so happens i was planning to leave this afternoon." Grayson agreed to take the offer and hopped on the boat to Cianwood

...To Be Continued

Note: Sorry for the long post. I really like to make long paragraphs as i feel i can create a better RP that way.
AusGut
AusGut

Shaycoins : 5467
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:58 am

((I like how the RP Is Going All God Mod

I still dont know what to post yet))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Soccerryle wrote:((Geez, I need to RP more often .-.))
**^- I NEED to RP more often .. =( **

Chelsea stood where the boy ran off and (made this face -.-). "Man.. people are so rude..." she said. Ganny nodded ehr head and stared at the place where only seconds before, a boy and a Cyndaquil were standing. Ganny jumped out of Chelsea's arms and skipped away down the route. Chelsea ran after her. "You don't just run off, Ganny" she said angrily. Ganny looked back at Chelsea, grinned, and shrugged. Chelsea decided to stay on the route for a while and train Ganny. Then they would head for Cherrygrove.

((BY THE WAY guys, you can't just randomly create bad guys without running it past me first(the idea -.-) or everyone will start creating their own problems and the RP could get all messed up. the point it, try to find other players, and go through gyms together. If you want bad guys, either tell me you are making some and i'll say ok or no, or wait till i can add some in (just suggest when you feel like facing one. I'm the bad guys for now. PLEASe don't turn this into a mini fan-fiction for yourself.) And i Meant it when i said two paragraphs 6-8 sentences Max. DONT MAKE UBER LONG POSTS. ITS A ROLE PLAY GAME))

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8057
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 pm

"Oi matey! Where'd you think you're going then eh? You can only go pas' when you've battled me at a Pokémon battle!"
A Sailor called out to Charlie, as Charlie headed towards the stairs.
"Huh? Oh right, Pokémon battle. One on one?"
"No matey, two on two, one Pokémon at a time."
"Okay. In that case, Blitz, go!"
Charlie threw the glittering red sphere through the air. As it hit the floor, it opened up, releasing the bulky form of Blitz.
"A Gyarados? This could be bad for me matey, but my Poliwhirl will pull through!" The Sailor whipped out his own Pokéball, and sent out his Poliwhirl.

"Okay Poliwhirl, lets start this off with Hypnosis!"
"Blitz, don't look at it!" But it was too late. Blitz was sent straight to sleep, effectively putting it out the match. Charlie gritted his teeth, and attempted to shout Blitz awake. "C'mon Blitz, you've gotta wake up!"
"Poliwhirl, Belly Drum!"
Charlie watched in amazement as Poliwhirl appeared to hurt itself, but suddenly appeared to become stronger at the same time.
"C'mon Blitz, wake up!!" Charlie shouted again, but to no avail.
"Poliwhirl, finish this with Body Slam!"
'There's no way Body Slam can take out a Gyarados in one hit, even if it is asleep,' Charlie thought. However, Gyarados was woken upon impact, but to no use at all - Blitz was taken out in one hit.
"What!? That's not possible!!"
"Belly Drum halves your Pokémon's Hit Points, but raises it's attack to max. Barely anything can take a hit after a Belly Drum."
"Hmm. Aqua, you've gotta finish this off for me, go!"
Aqua walked over as Charlie returned his Gyarados.
"Poliwhirl, you'll only need a doubleslap for this thing, it ain't as strong."
"Grr, how can you say such a thing!"
"Easy, just watch."
Charlie watched as Poliwhirl approached Aqua, and slapped it a few times. Aqua was out for the count.
"That was a good match matey. You need to train your Pokémon some more though, we'll have a better match next time."
Charlie nodded, and headed back to the Pokémon Centre.

Spoiler:
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

umm guys when are battling do we use the game battling stuff or the shows??
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm

NarutoHeartGold wrote:umm guys when are battling do we use the game battling stuff or the shows??

Battles work like shows. -.-
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8057
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:00 pm

...oh.

Good to know.

o_o
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I cba to change my battle now. It was kinda like the anime anyway, so it doesn't matter =P
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm

sigh i hate the show battling its so sigh
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 pm

DarkHeart wrote:((BY THE WAY guys, you can't just randomly create bad guys without running it past me first(the idea -.-) or everyone will start creating their own problems and the RP could get all messed up. the point it, try to find other players, and go through gyms together. If you want bad guys, either tell me you are making some and i'll say ok or no, or wait till i can add some in (just suggest when you feel like facing one. I'm the bad guys for now. PLEASe don't turn this into a mini fan-fiction for yourself.) And i Meant it when i said two paragraphs 6-8 sentences Max. DONT MAKE UBER LONG POSTS. ITS A ROLE PLAY GAME))

I Just Use Random In-game Characters

And I Just Stole Some guys Pidgey To Get To New Bark Cuz I Didnt Feel Like Starting Completely Over By Choosing A New City
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by NarutoHeartGold Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Gold finally reach's to mr pokemon's house. Gold said "Hey mr pokemon. Prof elm sent me here to collect something from u." Mr pokemon Said "Oh yes this egg is i found for is super rare and i was wondering if prof elm would find out what it was for me." Gold and explotaro stare at the egg in amazement " Wow that egg looks sexy hehe." Mr. Pokemon handed over the egg to Gold. Mr. Pokemon said "I almost forgot i have the famous Prof. Oak here with me." Prof Oak looked at Gold from head to toe and look at his explotaro the same way and said "You like a promising trainer,Can u do me a favor and help me complete the pokedex on the Johto pokemon." Gold excitedly said " Sure, i always wanted one of those that green has Smile" Prof Oak handed over the pokedex to Gold. Gold said "Thank You" and ran off back to prof elm where he bumped into Green.
NarutoHeartGold
NarutoHeartGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well Aqua, I didn't expect to be beaten that badly in our first battle. That guy had some serious skill."
"Totodile." Aqua nodded in agreement, and continued to watch Charlie eat his dinner. It was too late to do anymore exploring today. Tomorrow they'd train some more, and then go back and beat that Sailor. But for now, it was time for rest. He called his mom to tell her he was okay, and headed off to his room.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top