Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) Offshaychusmall

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) Empty The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Chrono Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm

I thought on making an RPG, but I wonder if it will be good. On this RPG you have to be one of the knights of the kingdom of Heigard. And at the start you are in the Thaunell Hall. The other details of places and things like that will be reaveled through the history.

We need Heigardian Knights and bad guys.

So pokémon wins! so character sheet like below please.

Your character sheet must be like this:
Name:Sir Geoth
Specie (pokemon): Aipom
(medieval)Weapon(s):Heigardian Claws
Abilities:Crazy Monkey (special), Cure, .
Characteristics:A brave, wise and intelligent Aipom. Aipom is loyal to king Slaking and his friends.
good or evil?good

So back story.

King Slaking V is the laziest king in all of Heigardian history. The baddies want a new King (the baddie who leads the enamy and enamy name is for you to decide in the story, King Slaking may be chosen in the character selection)
You must chose you rank and character (you may have more than one) and fght the forces of good or evil.....

Spoiler:

please dont all be baddies =}. and i will only use my narrative powers when something horrible wronge happens so really the story is in your hands do what you see fit with your character.
when i give the ok we can start....

Last edited by Chrono on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6487
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm

sounds interesting, i think all i do for now is fill out this form, correct?

Name: Sir Marcus Endwine(the first and last)
Specie (pokemon): Infernape
(medieval)Weapon(s): Long Bow(for distance) and Zweihander(basicly a 2-Handed sword)(for close combat)
Abilities: skilled warrior
Characteristics: A strong warrior who never thinks he's wrong. He fought for King Slaking V, and won many battles. But him never trusting others caused him to constantly go against King Slaking V's orders, and actually attack the King's army a few times. This caused him to get excommunicated from the village. He then went and trained a new group of warriors to take the throne.
good or evil? evil

like that?

-Squirtle :squirtle:

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Chrono Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm

perfect good so anyone else just like that....so monkey now just wait untill i give the ok to start
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Name:Sir Toyota Chevy ((ITS EASIER TO REMEMBER))
Specie (pokemon): hitmonchan
(medieval)Weapon(s):Cestus((Battle gloves with spikes)) And Twin Hooks ((Basically Two REALLY BIG Fishing hooks))
Abilities:Iron Fist
Characteristics:A Smartmouth Hitmonchan that backs up what he says his power and agility causes many deaths in just a few blows but over the years hes gotten slower but can still deliver the good ((Copyright the goods xD))
good or evil?good

Last edited by G2SteelN'Darkz on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8160
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Name: Mysteek Grey
Specie: shiny weavile
Weapon: a magic staff, curled at the top and adorned with beads and feathers
Abilities: Veil of Mist (she can become a cloud of mist to escape attack), Heal
Characteristics: a patient and wise weavile elder with many years of experience in the art of sorcery
good or evil?: good
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8839
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 pm

G2 and espeon accepted
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 am

sweet, this sounds like fun :3
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 am

we still need more memberss tho.....
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Cant wait to start
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:05 am

ok snince we dont have alot of character everyone can make 1 more character but they have to be on the same side as you original character.....sorry monkey looks like your on your own unless more people join...

Name:Lunic
Specie (pokemon): Eevee
(medieval)Weapon(s):Dadao
Abilities:Hidden Power, shield (may be used to shied others), .
Characteristics:Lunic, whats to become stronger and evolve. He is the fastest Squirtle in all of village, but at the age of 14 when he tried to join the knights, they turned him down...this made Lunic very angry and he worked harder to become even better...
good or evil?good
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Jermicah Wondre
Specie (pokemon): Toxicroak
(medieval)Weapon(s):Bare hands
Abilities:Liquid Fumes ((If Hit In The Solar Plexes He will Breathe out a fume of smoke : Poison Gag Reaction Very Happy)),Poison Sacks ((When Injured Toxi Can Restore Health With His Toxic Very Happy But It Takes a while to be able to do it again Your Welcome Mac xD))
Characteristics:A Silent Toxicroak He Thinks Things Through And Usually Wins most battles He is a softy For Girls and likes to chill with the older folks He helps around alot but doesnt like talking to much
good or evil?good
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Bane
Specie (pokemon): weavile
(medieval)Weapon(s): twin swords
Abilities: Agility ((running speed increases as his adrenaline increases))
Characteristics: the son of Mysteek, shares none of his mothers skill in magic but has trained extensively in the sword fighting disiplines
good or evil?: good
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 pm

can i have another char but on the bad group xD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm

If you must but now were going to start......the narrator has not a big part its self roles...
if your talking to another character say G2s character is talking to Espeons character....dont write a response for her G2......Slaking is avalible to use by any good person, you may write his own response or question,,,,,,,any sub character made for example a villager espeon meetss in town or anywhere (this includes family members) can only be controlled by people who meet them.....please dont make this difficult or you may loose the right to play and your character may be made for anyone to use....no swearing (of corse)....i shall start you all off (except squirtle/monkey/applemac)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

in the Castle, a council was taking place, only worriers, knights, Mages, scollers and the king were aloud to attend.

"And so council, the evil Empire of Mahrok, will soon be invading if we dont set up a great new defence, lord Marcus is on there side trying to kill you,your Majesty. We need more soldiers trained and ready for the war..."Geoth said

"What do you need?.."Slaking questioned

" Well we need a messanger to give a letter to each village to send there best worriers."Geoth answered

" Like whomb do you suggest?"Slaking spat

" Maybe lord Bane, He is fast and just what we need." said geoth

"Fine, maybe you are right, but do you accept Bane, do you want to help you Kingdom in need?Your life will be endanger from the enemy. Or Council should we try to reason with, the savages who try to take our land."Slaking suggested

Last edited by Chrono on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Name:Sir Mr.T
Specie (pokemon): tyranitar
(medieval)Weapon(s):Spike Mohawk Headbutting helmet
Abilities:Pity
Characteristics:A Man Who Is old but packs a punch he is loved as a bad guy and can kill with single headbutts He Pitys The Fool
good or evil?Evil

Toyota Walked Down The Village Strutting His Stuff And Stopped In Front Of Jermicah's Hut.He walked Up To The Door And Knocked.

"Hehehe Who is it?"Jermicah Said In A Kind Of gruff voice
"It Is I Toyota!"
"Heh Toyota What Name Is That anyway...Hehehe Come on in what do you want?"
"I Decided To Drop By Why You Ask?"Toyata Started "And Toyota Means Horse Riding Knight ((It does i looked it up))
Jermicah Turned Serious " Tell Me Why Your Here?"
"Well I've Looked at your fighting technique and you haven't trained in a long time... I think You Need to train more..."
"Im Good The Way I am!"Jermicah Said In Retort
"Say What You Must But Im Only Looking Out For You."
"What ever...I'll Train And Show you My Skills!"
"Okay Lad Care for a little sparring match Right here and now?"
"Hehe Not Here I don't want your blood to stain the furniture...Hehehe!"
"Fine To The Training Grounds!"
Toyota and Jermicah Left the hut and Walked To the training grounds
"You live right next to the training grounds hehe Obsessed With Training?"
"Stop The Smack And Get To The Attack!"
"Hehe If you say so!"Jermicah's Hand Started Glowing And Thrust It At Toyota Showing a poison jab.Toyota Dodged In a split second and his hand thrust up and hit Jermicah With A Sky Uppercut.

((Toyota!!!xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Lunic was walking around the town looking for something to do when he saw, Toyota and Jermicah training.

"Wow" said lunic.

"If only i could do that"

"hmmmm, this gives me an idea..." Lunic thought.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Jermicah Fell To the ground and got up
"You shouldn't have done that!"He said As He Stopped standing still and Concentrated
"Jermicah Why you standing there?A point of sparring is to attack your opponent!"Toyota said "If your Not gonna attack then i will!"Toyota Said Running Towards Jermicah Toyotas arm turned fire red resulting to a fire punch Jerimicah Dodged The attack and kept dodging the punches toyota kept throwing and released His Focus Punch And Punched Toyota In the solar plexus Toyota Stood there in pain and blood fell from his mouth a little then the focus punch got to him A Huge Blast of power Made him Go backwards he flew upwards and fell and landed on the safety barrier and Shattered it and fell back and broke the wall into a million Pieces
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 pm

"Your Majesty," Bane begins, dropping to one knee in respect and humility, "I gladly accept. I will fight to my last breath for my kingdom."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:38 pm

"Hehe Don't Mess With me..." Jermicah Said He left the training grounds and stopped at the entrance "Hope we can still be friends Hehe"Jermicah left and walked to the Castle

Toyota Slowly made his way to his feet as he wiped the blood from his mouth "He was good But i am better I will beat you!"He said to himself He walked to The Castle as well

"Your Majesty Sorry I was late!"Toyota Said "Sorry that i wasnt on the list i figured a lieutenant was eligible to come!"He said "I'm sorry if i was disturbing you during your Duty!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:49 am

"soldiers, as punishment you will go with Bane to all the villages and protect him....here you go..the road to the first village is dangerous and you may die...so be carefull"Slaking said

"Since this so dangerous I will go with them aswell." Geoth proclaimed

"But what shall the rest of them do, while your gone...." Slaking said in a panic

"Have no fear you majesty, Mysteek and Jermicah shale go to God mountain, to see if they can get the Gods on our side, Mysteek is the only mage with the Birth sign to do thise."Geoth said happy of his plan

"Fine Mysteek and Jermicah, the road to God Mountain is even more dangerous that the road to the villages."Slaking said remembering the good times when he used to travel.

"Mysteek and Jermicah, you must first go through the darkest part of the forest and get lost, you shall be met by the first guardian, she speeks to the forest, pass her test and you will make it out of the forest alive..The Guardian will teleport you to ancient times, since the God mountain of today is ruined,so dont expect back up. You will walk out of the forest and onto a desert."Geoth said with a serious look on his face." After sometime, a beast will come the Second Guardian, pass his test and he will take you out of the desert. You will then be met, by the Third Guardian right after " Geoth continued" you will have to find your way though the labyrinth, then the last and final Guardian, you will have to fight it and defeat it, without dieing, then you will gain accesse into God mountain, you will be greeted by Arceus the God of the Pokemon, you will need to speek to our God Sky-Shaymin for help, since she looks after us with her grace and beauty, she can give us help..as for the rest of you, you will fallow me, we leave at sun rise. Are you up to it?" Geoth questioned

" VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD INDEED, the enemy will fall to HEIGARDS MIGHT" Slaking said happily

Everyone in the council cheered.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

Mysteek turns to the toxicroak that had entered earlier as Geoth describes the mission to her, eying the young soldier carefully. She smiles when Geoth finishes with a question, "I may be old, child, but I can handle that and more."
After the kings moral boosting statement and the cheering, Mysteek bows to King Slaking before approaching Jermicah, "It would seem we are traveling partners this time, young soldier. I'll meet you in town when you're ready to leave for the forest." with that, she moves past him toward Bane, "I can't come with you this time, dear. Be careful." she lovingly pets his feathers back.
"I will, Mom. Don't worry 'bout me." he smiles, "I've got all these soldiers coming with me so it'll be fine. You have your own mission to worry about, anyway."
Mysteek nods, "'Tis true, dear, but I'll always worry about you. I'm your mother."
"I'll be fine. I still have that amulet you gave me." he pulls a small necklace from his neck feathers, letting it swing slightly from the cord. It seemed to glow bright pink with an inner power.
Mysteek closes her eyes and sighs in relief, "That eases my mind. It will protect you as I would if I were there with you." she places a paw on Bane's shoulder, "A successful journey to you,"
"And may the gods be merciful on your quest." he answers.
She smiles, "Fare thee well, dear." she turns, proceeding out of the council room and outside.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm

tyranitar is taken T^T
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7919
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:59 pm

((you could still make one, both of my characters are weaviles...))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:11 pm

After the council..."Toyta, Bane! come here"Geoth said "Get yourself rested we have a long dangerous journey, Even more dangerous than what Mysteek and Jermicah's mission. I will meet you at 8 sharp at the Sky-Shaymin statue in the center of town...dont be late." Geoth said.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hehe I go with Ms.Mysteek I might learn something from her along the way..."Jermicah Said He ran outside of the castle " Hehe You all ready Ms.Mysteek?"Jermicah Asked I his usual gruff voice.

"Yes 8 sharp i see...I will be there..."Toyota Walked outside and went to Jermicah and patted his back "Nice Combat lad!" And walked off back to his House/Hut thing

(Mr T. Is waiting for postatude xD)
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top