Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Bibarel Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"Hehe I see why don't you show the pain to that band of Rouges Coming towards us Haha!"He laughed "Wait are those really rouges or is it a mirage?"

_________

"Ill hit the sack to"Toyota went to the second best tent and went inside "see ya tomorow"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8160
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Weavile Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 pm

((Sasuke I need you to post on what Mr T is doing. The mass chaos is his opportunity to kidnap SOMEONE important to the king lol!))

The Murkrow continued to attack the villagers, flying away from the guards to gang up on them seconds later.
"Murkrow!" They laughed as they started to take the village children and fly off into the distance. At this point they were expecting the Tyranitar to get his job done so they could move on. Of course, they were not complaining considering they could have more fun causing the village problems.

A small group flew by holding a few bottles in their talons. One bottle dropped near the castle guards, the liquid inside spilling over their feet. It was dark, scentless, but caused a ton of pain where they hit. If added to the village's water supply it would cause sickness or even death to anyone who drank it, and that is exactly where the group was headed.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5941
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Mr.T Ran up to the kings daughter and kidnapped her "BYE ARSES!" he Ran away "YOU MURKROWS COVER ME!" he said while running He stopped and stole a choice scarf and ran faster then ever back to the evil base
"I brought the girl!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8160
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 am

"By the Gods, they took, Peach(sorry i looked around my room and saw a mario poster and thought of peach), quickly get any remaining generals, this means war" the slaking said gettting very angry.

"But shouldn't we wait, Mysteeks mission can save us all." said a houndoom

"There taking way to long, its time we take actions, i want no one comming in and out of the,,,,"

a hitmonlee bardge through the door injured by the murkrow, "My Lord, theres a poisonous gass and its spreading around town, in a matter of miutes it will hit our water and food suppply"

"This is terrible" said the houndoom

"Fine get some flying bird thing to bloy it away, and some poison things to eat it. as i ws saying no one is comming in and out of this caste, oh and give everyone some antidoes and mood the food."slaking said

"mysteek was incharge of medicen, sir" the hitmonlee said.

"just do something!"

==========

Lunic stop dea in his tracks when he saw wierd pokemon moveing strangly towords him. "Ahhhh," He yelled.

"WHO DARES ENTER THE PRESENCE OF THE EVERLASTING KNOW IT ALL!?"
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6487
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

Mysteek steps forward, facing the pokemon, "We are travelers questing for the guardian of this forest. Would you be she?" she asks, assuming a respectful posture.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8839
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 am

((Everlasting know it all? ROFLTOTS!))

Bealcrest chuckled at Peach as she was thrown into a cage by the Tyranitar. "So nice of you to join us, though you look slightly ill. I doubt we'll be able to get a full reward with you sick."
Bealcrest moved off to search through his potions and poisons. Finally he found what he was looking for, in the very back. It was a small vial and the liquid inside was a beautiful blue. Obviously Bealcrest didnt use this kind of potion often as it was more helpful then hamful.
"I usually make sure I have a few of these around just in case. Hold her down TYranitar. I doubt she'll drink it on her own."
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5941
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am

the little slakoth started yawning,"i dont want it. iam fine"

-----------

"oh so you must be in search of the mountain of the gods?" said the voise "so be it, you must pass the first test, a berry eating contest!"

"Meh iam not hungry," said lunic not really caring about whats going on.
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6487
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Mysteek nods, "Very well. What are the rules, oh guardian of the forest."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8839
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top