Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm

"Yes, Sir." Bane replies, exiting the castle. He blinks in the brightness, raising a paw to the unrelenting sunlight, "I didn't realize how dark the council room was..." he mutters, allowing his eyes to adjust to the light, "Now, I'm to meet Sir Geoth in town at eight. Judging by the sun, it's around seven thirty. Enough time to supply myself for the trip." he notes aloud, darting off toward the marketplace.

The market was bustling as usual, villagers and travelers making purchases and trading goods with the local shops. A sharp, high-pitched whistle catches Bane's attention. Turning toward it, he sees a shopkeeper waving in greeting, "Ah, Bane! Mysteek was telling me you have a mission from the king."
Bane nods, "Aye."
"Aha." the kadabra answers, hefting a bag from below the counter, "I expect you'll want your usual order then."
"You know me too well, Simon." Bane replies, tossing the payment of coins onto the counter and gathering the supplies.
The kadabra simply smiles, "Psychic. I know a lot more than that, Bane ol' pal."
"Of course. See you 'round, Simon." Bane calls back, starting toward the fountain.
"Oh and Mysteek said to-"
"Yeah, I know." Bane interrupts, picking up speed to get away from the shop.
Simon watches as Bane disappears into the crowds, "Touchy. She was only reminding him of the amulet's limits. Apparently, he remembers on his own."

~~~

Mysteek turns to face the toxicroak, "You're quick, child. I am ready." she pushes a shoulder bag further under her cloak and out of sight, "The question is, are you ready?"
She jabs her staff into the ground forcefully, burying the end into the dirt several inches, "Place your hand on top of it if you are. I'll teleport us to the forest's entrance."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8839
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Knights of Heigard (accepting new peoples)

Post by Bibarel Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hehe I'm Always ready!"Jermicah Took his Hand and touched the top of the staff."Hehe How long does the teleportation sequence take place..."Jermicah asked "Does it hurt?"

Toyota got a bag of Money and went to the market place and went to the towns blacksmith

"Hey I got you Hooks ready!"
"Awesome Pedro!"Toyota said "here!"He threw money in a sack at pedro "Give some to napoleon to okay!"
"Okay."
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8160
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Lunic started sprinting he could see Mysteek and Jermicah about to teleport, Lunic slides and before they go lunic touches the bottom of the staff and gets teleported along with them.

Sir Geoth was sitting by the lake, holding his locket in his hand. He opened it to reveal a female, pink aipom with a flower in her hair.. "Marley, why? Where ever you are i will find you"Geoth said. "Its about time, i gess i should go and meet the other two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcement

We really need a bad guy, since mooonkey/applemac/squirtle is banned we need someone to replace him......anyone?

Last edited by Chrono on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6487
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:29 pm

mr t will do it
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

((You guys need more evil folks. And I think I can make a good baddie leader xD))

Name: Slikver
Species (pokemon): Ampharos
(medieval)Weapon(s): Double Bladed Katana (Its more for show, Slikver is more of a mage)
Abilities: Blinding Light, Signal Others, Summon Rain
Characteristics: Slikver's family was always loyal to the kings, until King Slaking V became king. The rest of his family is still loyal to the royal liniage, all but Slikver. Disowned for openly speaking about the King's lazyness and how he is unfit to be royalty, he now roams the land in search of a better king.
Alignment: Evil of course!

Name: Bealcrest
Specie (pokemon): Honchkrow
(medieval)Weapon(s): Longbow
Abilities: Imbue Dark Thoughts, Suggestion
Characteristics: Bealcrest and his gang of Murkrows have always been against the new lazy king. Thinking himself worthy of being a better king, he gathers more Pokemon disloyal of the king. Bealcrest uses his abilities to get his way and cause strife in the land so others will feel as though they need a better king. He loves nothing more then to turn allies against each other and make friends foes. The most recent news on him being spotted nearby in town was a day before two Nidoran lovers (Nidoran male, and Nidoran female) attacked each other in a frenzy of bloodlust.
Alignment: Evil of course!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bealcrest chuckled darkly as his scouting Murkrows returned and gave him the news.
The Kingdom of Slaking V is soon to be under attack and they are looking to defend themselves? Such a pity, I was hoping they would put up a fight and not hide away like some little Pichu. Perhaps that little fool Aipom will convince the lazy king to send messengers out? We shall see, we shall see. Bealcrest thought to himself.

"Well, what are you waiting for fools? Go to the villages in the Kingdom, watch for the messengers and listen for their reports. I want to know what the Fool King is planning!" He cawed at his gang and sent them scurrying. The females of the group stayed behind to groom their boss as he sat in his large nest.

Perhaps I can get the warriors to turn against their foolish king. No warriors, no army, no defence, no king. Bealcrest continued his dark thoughts as his gang scouted about. In every village there was now a Murkrow waiting to hear the rumors of war before returning back to the base.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5941
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Mr.T ((Evil T-tar))Entered the Evil Base "Hey Fool What ya doin sendin dem weak foo's out like that foo!"Mr .T "I pity them fools!"

Toyota Went to the destination he had his cestus and his twin hooks he now had to wait
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Bealcrest jumped up sending his female attendants scurrying and cawing.

"What are you doing here? Last I heard of you, you were still loyal with that idiot Slaking!"
Bealcrest paused, "Unless you too realize how foolish it is to follow in his path of destruction?"
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 pm

"I Never Be loyal to dat son of a ((Watch Yo Mouth!))!That Fool Is A Bad ((Mama Jamma))Son of a ((Watch yo mouth!))!"Mr.T said "That Fool Is A Disgrace to The whole village!"T walked up to ((Insert name here)) And said " I can see it now Fool!You and I Being Leaders!Well until i throw you into the dungeon..."He Muttered "We will overpower dat foo kay fool?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Bealcrest grinned. "Indeed, I could use your strength. You are a powerful Tyranitar right?" The giant crow pokemon stood on the edge of his nest.

"How about you show me how powerful you are? Kidnap the king's daughter (Slakoth I'm guessing) and take her into enemy territory. Deliver her to the rival nation's royal guard and collect the ransom, then return here. Dont let anyone follow you, and destroy anyone in your way."

~~~~~~~
Still not sure what my Ampharos will be doing...
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Sir Geoth is waiting by the Sky-shaymin's statue.

"I hope Mysteek succeeds in her my plan, with this the enamy is sure to reveal itself, but we are waisting time just standing here."

"Hahaha, you think those traiters can get into my castle? They have to be as small as a roselia peoples. I ORDER MORE WINE AND FOOD" Said the King

"But your highness, Geoth plan, may not work, he is removing great soldiers to protect you." Said a Raichu.

"Oh, you old volt, the enamy is not even real, as far as iam conered, the only thing that is real is the war against, the Marrowins, that race is nothing but pigs,and barbarians, WHERES MY FOOD?"said the king

"yea the Marrowins really remind me of someone." said a Roserade sipping her tea.

"But my lord, dont you worry, that the people of Heigard dont like you?" said a Dusknoir.

"Like me? Like me? The people of Heigard adore me, as Geoth says," Said the inpatient king

"You dont think hes just protecting you from the truth?" The Dusknoir questioned

"Hevens no, if i walk to the village the people will shower me with praise. HONNESTLY HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK SOMETHING." Said the now angry Slaking.

"You are preparing you son for king ship, are you not?"said the Raichu

"Prince, Jerry, is doing fine, he does all that he is suppoze to and takes after me!"slaking said proudly

"great" said the roserade under her breath

"What was that Flora, your awfully quiet." Dusknoir said.

"Oh, iam just missing Mysteek, of corse she gets to go off on a mission, and i dont get to go along."Flora said

"Well iam sure she will be fine." Dusknoir conferred

"Well its getting late, i better be off, the baby sitter is about to pull her hair out, bedews there a hand full." Said Flora.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Name:Billy Bob Joe
Specie (pokemon): Bidoof
(medieval)Weapon(s): Rags
Abilities: Healing/Ability to stupid others
Characteristics:
good or evil?good

Monk

Shaycoins : 5558
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Bane dashes toward the meeting place, noticing Sir Geoth already waiting. He stops beside the aipom, "I haven't kept you waiting, have I, Sir?"

~~~

Mysteek grins, "Goodness no. It's painless and over in an instant." she snaps her fingers to illustrate the suddenness of it, "Well then, since you're ready..." Mysteek wraps her paw around the staff and closes her eyes, unaware of the young eevee as he slides into her staff as she magically teleports them away.

They reappear at the entrance to the forest, Mysteek leans on her staff slightly for support, "That took more energy than usual." she notices Lunic, "Gracious me! We have a stow-away. What is your name, child?" she asks softly.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 am

Weavile thnk you both characters have been accepted, monk please post some characteristic.

--------------------

"oh great Arceus, my head really head."Lunic said "Oh sorry" Lunic gets up from the ground and bows slightly."I am the great Lunic, sworn protecter to the Kingdom of Heigard, sent to help you on your mission!, My blade will strick down the biggest foes, I work for the only perpose of Justice."Lunc said and did a smile.

--------------------

"Not at all Bane, well it looks ike we are all here"Geoth said "Well lets go we have a long journey ahead." Geoth,Bane and Toyota start walking to the gate, that will start them on there journey, but the sad thing was Geoth should have made a mage come with them so they could all just teleport.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm

"Im on it!"Mr.T Went to the castle and walked inthrough the door "Your honor!"He started "Child Slowpoke(If daughter is a vigoroth Sir Ursarang)Would like to play with Lady Slakoth!"

Jermicah Chuckled"Hehe i would have done the same thing hehehe!"

Toyota Thought about htis trip and how much it would take and if he would have returned...
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Slaking looked at the tyranitar from his throne, he gently moved his hands though his beard as he thought, after he thought he sat up straight and straighten the royal crown, "And who might you be" said the king, As four gourds appeared, two at the kings side and two behind the Tyranitar. "And who sent you? Was it the barbarian Nidoking from Marrowingar in the north? Or maybe Cyrolion in the south lead by Slowking trying to increase you territor" While Slaking was saying this more gourds had appeared. "So which is it?"

"Hurry up you to, we still have a long way away befor we hit the first village, an soon it will be sun down, so we should be thinking about resting soon." Geoth said not looking back, but a few feet away was Bane and Toyota, They had been walking for 7 hours strait,

-----------------------------------

"God iam starving, fast traveling really makes me hungry" Lunic said sitting down holding his stomach. "God i should have packed some berries"
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"I was sent By My Son's Best friend(O.o)"He started "He always wanted to meet you daughter ((xD duz slack have a daughter?))"

Toyota Ran up towards Geoth "About how many villages are there in total?"He said "Do you Think We can hire some ponyta or Camurupt?"He said jokingly
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Slaking thought it over, "iam sorry, also princess Sluna, has a case of swinub flu so,,,thats why, iam sorry for my snap i am just under alot of pressure right now."

---------------------------

"Darn it why did i not think of riding horses, this would have made the trip so much faster" Geoth said scratching his head, "In fact we could have been at the village by now, well anyway lets make camp, its getting late, Bane firewood, Toyota, get started on those tents, iam goning to find some food and water." Geoth said walking in a random direction.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Toyota Took the tents and carefully Looked at the instructions He set up The first tent It was kinda lopsided but overall good...He started another tent slightly better this time Then he started the last and final tent It was almost perfect but it was unstable So he altered it and in the end none of the tents where perfect...((It was about ten minutes))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Mysteek sighs quietly, smiling at Lunic while he grips his stomach. She reaches a paw into her bag and pulls out a sitrus berry, "Here, child. I've brought supplies." she croons, offering the berry to Lunic.

She turns toward the forest, eying it carefully, "Let's proceed with our mission. We should be able to make good progress before it gets too late."

~~~

"Aye, Sir." Bane replies, dashing into the surrounding trees to gather firewood.
He appears as a red streak zipping between the thick trunks as he gathers an arm-full of logs and dry kindling before returning to camp. He arrives back in time to see Toyota finishing with the last tent. They all looked a little, slumped, like the ropes needed tightening. Bane doesn't comment on Toyota's work, however, and merely places his load of firewood on the ground and begins work on building the fire.
He carefully stacks the larger logs and sticks in a rough, pointed structure; placing the kindling and smaller sticks in the center. Pulling two white stones from a pouch tied to his hip, he expertly strikes them together and showers the wood with glowing orange sparks. Slowly, the start of flames appear on the small sticks and grasses and tentatively lick the logs above them. Bane sets the stones aside, blowing gently onto the embers, coaxing the flames higher and higher until they'd engulfed the logs as a healthy fire.

Last edited by Espeon on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 am

Lunic took the sitrus berry, "Thanks, this looks good" Lunic eats the berry. "Hold on wait a second, were going into a creepy, dark, scary forest? Do you know what forest this is? This is the forbidden forest, legend says if you go in you may never come out!"

-----------------------

Geoth was walking very carelessly, and he found a Sitrus Berry bush, "Oh, this look fresh" He takes some, and puts it into his bag, "hmm now we need some water". He continues walking, and found berries and a river, he fills up his bucket and picked some more berries before heading back. He sees that Toyota had rushed his work, and bane had made a nice fire,

"so whose ready to eat" Geoth gives out the berries evenly "So who knows some good ghost stories?"
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 pm

MURKROW MURKROW!

Bealcrest's minions flew to the towns. Gathering in allyways, town centers, taverns, and rooftops they awaited news of the king, or anything interesting.
A few had even followed the Tyranitar to the castle and were now laughing at his bumbling mission. A few cawed loudly
"MURKROW! Dead men, dead men, swinging from a tree. How many dead men do you see?"
They laughed and flew in circles rising in the air.
"Take them, take them we were told, so you can watch the plan unfold. Chaos begins when the will bends, but hidden is the true end. Take the sun so shadow rules, take it from the lazy fools!"
With their dark crowing they dived and started to create a chaotic diversion so that the Tyranitar could take what they suggested.
The Murkrow dived on small Pokemon, lifting them high into the air before dropping them. They pecked at anyone too big to carry while others even broke into houses and stole anything of value.
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 am

"MY LORD!!" shouted one of the gaurds "In the town a bunch of murkrows are attacking the village its chaos!"

King Slaking looks away from the mysterious Tyranitar. "Iam sorry but you must leave. My daughter has duties to attend to,"He told the Tyratitar, and when with the soldier outside. "By the seventeen, how could this happen! Get the gaurds to protect this town, Oh Geoth what did you get us into!"

--------------------------

Lunic fallowed Mysteek and Jermicah through the forrest. "I heard stories you know. Of pokemon going in and never comming out, is that true? Because i dont wanna die, i have a life to live, and dieing willl surely put me back a few stages."

------------------------

Geoth looked up at Bane and Toyota, "So none of you have any good ghost stories?" Geoth scratched his head, "fine i gess i will have to tell one, but be warned, i sometimes and very scary or not really at all," Bane took a bite of the roasted berries "Late at night in a house in the middle of no where, a little female pluse was sleeping, She awoke to the sound of dripping noise, sound like "drip, drip,drip". So she went down stairs nd tuned the tap off, and she looked out the window of the living room, and saw a hooded figure standing far away, she got scared and ran straight to bed, thinking it was her mind playing tricks on her. Then she heard this banging noise again, she put her hand under her bed and got licked by her faithfull manectric who sleeps under her bed, She gets up" Geoth takes another bite of the berry" She gets up, goes down stairs and turns off the tap, she looks out the window again, to see the hooded figure is even closer to the window, She runs upstairs and tries to sleep, She wakes up to the sound again, she puts her hand under her bed and gets licked again, it made her feel safe, she goes down stairs, turns off the tap, looks out the window, and sees the figure is really close to the window, she sprints upstairs, locks the door, and tries to go to sleep with her hand under her bed, she heres a banging noise outside her window, she opens it to find, " Geoth takes another bite of the roasted berry" Opens it to find, her manectric tied up swaying in the breeze, and on her window written in ist blood, says "Gengars can lick pokemon aswell" She screamed and was never seen again......So what you think?" Geoth said looking at there faces and finnishing off the roasted berry.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am

"I find The Plot Pretty Good But The Wording Was not Ghost story like...If worded better i expected i would have fainted..."Toyota Said

((More to come later))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Mysteek glances back at Lunic briefly, "Death is not to be feared." she replies cryptically, "But if it make you feel any better, I'll protect you should we find opponents." she grins, knowing this would likely irritate the young fighter.

~~~

Bane clears his throat, "It was, uh, ok, I guess." he replies, stirring the fire passively, "I've heard worse."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 am

Lunic freezes, and then starts to walk very casually. "Ha, I dont need protection, i got mad skills , these enemies will fall to my muscles" Lunic stands up on his to back paws and tenses hes two front arms muscles. Lunic starts to in cress his pace. "I ll find the enemy for you and take them down flat!"

-----------------------

"fine iam gettign tired, ill just ummmm, go to bed" Geoth looks for the most reasonable tent, and enters. "good night, and dont stay up to late!"
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top