Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 14 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 14 Offshaychusmall

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Weavile Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:08 pm

((Now if Espeon doesnt mind, we're going to do an epic battle^^))

Flygon sped around in the sand vortex, watching the disturbance of air come closer. The Pidgeot's twister was being pushed around uncontrollably by the sandstorm, but it was still reaching its mark. Turning slightly so Takako and the stolen goods could be protected, the Flygon took the hit with dignity. The force of the blow wasnt resisted against, and it blew them both further away from the large bird.

The Sandstorm itself was doing wonders for Takako and Flygon. Pidgeot was suffering, and expending much energy just to not get blown about. Flygon on the other hand was using it to their advantage since she was immune to such damage.
"Alright Flygon, I dont think we want to get close and fight." Takako looked behind her, then back to the opposing trainers. They were far away and could barely be made out from this distance. Hearing was impossible as well. With such a powerful Sandstorm raging in Viridian City, it was a wonder the opponent would even try to fly.

An alarm started to sound, or rather, a beeping noise that just got louder and louder unti lTakako could hear it. She looked at her PokeGear and saw there was a light flashing, signaling that she had a call. She flipped it open and let the sound of the sandstorm screech over the line before she hung up. Obviously she was in the storm, but the call made it clear where they were.

Pointing up for Flygon to see, they sped higher and further out, bringing the sandstorm with them. It was also spreading towards the ground and kicking up more debris. It had reached a few buildings as it spread, shattering the windows and lettingthe storm inside. The people watching were also in danger of the storm.

There was another distortion happening in the storm. It seemed to be bouncing off a large area as it rose, and that is where Flygon and Takako hovered. Pulling out another Pokeball, she released her partner Typhlosion. The white light materialized behind her and on the Flygon where Typhlosion appeared, hugging onto its trainer. It was used to flying, but wanted to protect her from the storm. This also made talking easier, as the fire Pokemon's head was next to hers.
"When they get close, use Flamethrower and burn them out of the sky." She called over the storm. Her partner nodded, then turn to watch the Pidgeot and Trainer. Takako on the other hand, pressed her hand on the distortion's 'wall', pushing an invisable button.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5959
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Ace Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 pm

lol thanks Very Happy about the complement but oh crap lol, also see wouldn't be able to arrest the grunts on a bike o_o but ok i can change it, i made two keys like on the game, and why don't they give the combee back?

I also like my made up Apps lol but i am limited right now

Calculator
Watch
Pedometer
Note
Phone

i think that's it correct me if i am wrong (i get the rest later)

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 14 Espeon10
My current team

'Quick Up the stairs! Ace said 'Return' Getting the pokeballs, making ChatterBox and Kips Return.
'Return' Everyone else said getting the pokemon into their pokeballs running towards the 2nd floor of the Laboratory. Than they looked down the stairs and saw the grunts get swept through the door Ace left open (Accidentally but good thing he did that) than they heard some sirens. 'Officer Jenny' They all said, 'Well theirs gonna be quite a party at jail huh guys?' Ace said knowing she would lock them all up behind Bars.

'Chatot, Kips Come on out' Ace said once again throwing the pokeballs. 'Nice job we sure showed them' Ace said, Chatot just dance around again while kips sat still looking at Ace.

Than they saw some Lady with Red hair Yelling at the girl's Father (also a scientist). 'Make more power, so we can use it to get one step closer to our new Planet! Or else.' Red haired lady said.
(it's Mars but we don't know her yet). 'But the Power only comes from wind, we can't make the wind.' Scientist said. 'Ha! You can't make wind but i can Come on out Bronzor!' Throwing a pokeball 'Bronze Bronzor' Red Haired Lady then said 'Go outside the window and use Sandstorm on those Generators'. Bronzor then went outside and used Sandstorm.

She went back to the computer and saw the Power increasing 'Excellent We'll be finished in no time' She said to the other Grunts that weren't washed away.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8024
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm

(("ITS MORPHIN TIME!"Jetrey shouted pulling out an oversized coin from his bag and holding it out in front of him "MASTODON BLACK RANGER POWER" Jetrey went through a morph and was covered head to toe with a black suit he pulled out a battle axe and jumped into the airand somehow defied gravity))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Does no one Role play anymore :'(

Espeon can update Mudkip if she wants

Mudkip, Male, Lv. 10 Lonely
Ability: Torrent
HP: ?
ATK: ?
DEF: ?
SPATK: ?
SPDEF: ?
SPD: ?
currently knows Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, and Ice Ball

Chatot, Male, Jolly, Lv. 13
Ability: Keen Eye, or Tangled Feet ( Espeon Picks)
HP: 46
ATK: 23
DEF: 18
SPATK: 26
SPDEF: 16
SPD: 33
Peck, Growl, Mirror Move, Sin
Wind Spin

Sandstorm is currently happening also

Ace had to train if he was gonna take on this red haired lady, he ran outside and collided with wild murkrow and misdreavus. (i am guessing they are wild) Chatot and Kips followed.

'Ouch' Ace said with after head on collision. 'Hey aren't those the grunt's pokemon?' Ace said standing up and returning Kips to his pokeball. Ace remembered how they were treated when Helen and Ace battled them. Ace then decided he won't let Any pokemon ever be tortured or mistreated again. So he wanted to catch Misdreavus and Murkrow. (I am assuming they are wild)

Ace got out Chatot and battled Misdreavus First
Than Drew Came out of nowhere to battle Murkrow
(double tag team wild pokemon)

Flying/Normal VS. Ghost
Water Vs. Flying/Dark

'Hey Drew so trying to catch Murkrow?' Ace said Prepared
'Yeah if that's ok with you' Drew replied.
'Fine with me, ChatterBox Go!' Ace said pointing Chatot towards Misdreavus.
'Finneon, Let's Go!' Drew Said

'Fin Finneon' Finneon Said happily
'Buddy, Buddy!' Chatot started to dance.

As i said in the beginning it was a sand storm.

'Here's an idea with two uses' Drew said 'Use Rain Dance!'.
Finneon that swam around in the air and it started raining, it also ends the sand storm.
'Chatot Peck Misdreavus' Ace said.
Chatot's beak kinda glowed as it flew towards Misdreavus hitting it barely.

'Drea Mis' it said and tried countering with Astonish but it failed since Chatot's part Normal.
Murkrow so his injured team mate (i am guessing Murkrow is a boy) and used Astonish but on Finneon.

'Fin' it yelled in pain.

Chatot was not hurt, it must of used a ghost move. 'That's It!' Ace said jumping up.
Drew was confused, Ace than said 'Chatot Mirror Move let's go!'

'Chat...' it said while copying the move 'Tot!' It said after using Assurance on misdreavus (double Damage)

'Drea' It said weakly.

'Pokeball, Go!' Ace said launching the Pokeball from his hand and hitting the ghost pokemon
(this is where Espeon picks if it is wild or still owned)

Meanwhile Mars got mad because sandstorm stopped and the energy was 46%.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 am

((it has tangled feet))
((misdreavus was never truly released so id count it as still 'owned'. you may befriend it and have it follow you though :3 ))
((everyone can keep going and do your own battles, stats wont matter as much anymore but use good judgment when challenging a pokemon of a higher level than yourself. ive gotten busy with school and such so if it stays number based like it is ill burn out x.x there will be another story event come nightfall though so dont get too far ahead of me))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm

((Im taking over as sasuke i edited all the post's and put my name there so k))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

ok Espeon i will just battle and guess if i will win or lose in battles, also i assume you tell us when they level, or you can leave that to Weavile

The ball bounced off Misdreavus, and it was confused as to what Ace tried doing. Ace fell on his knees because he thought he was stupid for trying to catch someone Else's Pokemon. He took the Misdreavus and Murkrow to a pokemon center. 'Hello' Nurse Joy said, 'Good Evening' Ace said back.

(Remember you said not to get ahead of you? so i am assuming it is Evening)

'Nurse Joy, Could you heal these pokemon?' Drew asked. 'What The! How did you get here so fast' Ace said Shocked. Drew had a smirk and said 'I walked over here'.

Few Seconds later

'All better' Nurse Joy said Happily, 'Have a Nice Day' she said as they walked out 'You Too' Ace shouted Back.

'ChatterBox, Kips come on out' Ace said throwing the pokeballs into the Air. 'Buddy!' Chatot yelled than tackled Ace. 'Chatot! Get off of me!' Ace said yelling trying to gain Control. Kips looked at both of them like this Facepalm. 'Let's Go Poliwag and Finneon' Drew said throwing the pokeballs into the air as well.

'All right.... How do we stop Team Galactic?' Ace said. Gerald and Helen came back 'Hey guys they' both said. They didn't know what was going on seeing Murkrow and Misdreavus but they sent out their pokemon.

Mudkip Chatot Finneon Poliwag Vulpix Vaporeon Lotad Wingull Diglett (Gerald caught Diglett in previous chapter) Misdreavus and Murkrow.

'Anyway how do we stop them?' Ace asked again. 'We could do that wave thing again' Drew suggested. 'No we couldn't, Because Vulpix and Diglett would get hurt, plus the scientist dude would get hurt too.' Helen Said. 'She's Right' Gerald said 'It's too risky, we almost got caught in it ourselves' Ace finished his sentence.

'I have an idea' Gerald Said 'Ace, Drew you could make them sleep' Gerald Finished. Drew was confused but than knew what he was talking about 'Yeah Poliwag and Chatot!' Drew said. Ace Replied 'Yeah, with Sing and Hypnosis'.

Ace tried walking outside when some blond kid collided with him.

(lol i was bored so i added Barry but i name him Tyson, his storyline is he twin brother but he was allowed to go on his pokemon Quest since he is only older by like 10 minutes lol, also he is blond i am not, he has 1 badge the coal badge, Roark's Badge. Espeon if you want more information on my Bro let me know. Also if anyone wants to Be Tyson you can be but i would need to tell you all about him)

'ACE!?' Tyson Yelled at him, Ace was just as shocked still sore from impact, 'Hi Ty' Ace said standing up. 'Lil Bro haha' Tyson said while pretending to choke Ace. Helen, Gerald, and Drew were confused. 'Ace Dad told me if i see you i should give you this' Tyson said holding out a package. Curiously Ace opened it and found some fossils inside and a note

Dear Ace,

Congrats on being a Trainer, Also the Warning was good because Team Galactic did try taking my fossils So I am giving them to Trainers like you and Tyson to take care of so Team Galactic won't Get any of them

From Dad (Roark)

'Ace I got the Skull Fossil (Cranidos)' Tyson said. Ace said 'Wow can i see?' putting down the fossils. 'Ok I will let you see... in battle!' Tyson said grabbing a pokeball. ' What about a 3-3 match Ace? Sound Good?' Tyson Asked. Ace knew he didn't have three pokemon but than Misdreavus Prepared herself, 'Alright Sounds Good to me' Ace said looking at Misdreavus, Chatot, and Mudkip.

Than Battle Frontier Theme Song began to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lZv_SXTr6Y

Tyson was Shocked 'Where is that music coming from?' he asked. 'Ha bet you don't have your own Battle Theme do you?' Ace said laughing anyway let's Battle!' Ace said.

It's a knockout battle ok ppl?

Also i give Professor Rowan some Fossils, to give to Professor Oak, to give to you guys.

(will finish battle later)

Round 1
Starly Vs. Chatot

Round 2
Misdreavus Vs. Turtwig (in show he had Empoleon, in manga he had Chimchar so i pick turtwig)

Round 3
Mudkip Vs. Cranidos
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 am

((I'm waiting on you Espeon, for your part of the battle^^))
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 am

((sorry))

Espeon shields her eyes from the sandstorm, trying to see where Takako was.
Hurricane's keen eyes pick out the flygon through the blowing sand, "Goet!" he cries, "Geot Pidgeot."
"Sky attack." Espeon replies, hugging the bird's neck tightly to avoid being thrown. The sandstorm seemed to be affecting her worse than Hurricane.
The pidgeot nods, beginning to glow with a harsh golden light as he dives toward the flygon.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm

((Its ok, though coming close wasnt very wise))

Typhlosion watched the Pidgeot get closer and closer. It was glowing with the power of an attack, and thus easier to mark. Once Typhlosion was sure Pidgeot was too comitted to the attack to stop, the fire Pokemon released its flamethrower against the flying foes. The air around them burned as the sandstorm heated up as well. Trainer and Pidgeot, the Flamethrower was going to burn anything in its path.
Despite the rising temperatures, Takako seemed unaffected. Months of training in Team Magma, and her custom uniform itself shielded her from the intense heat. She watched the Flamethrower shoot out from the corner of her eyes as the golden bird got close.

"Destroy them!" She called out, spelling out Espeon's fate. Her partner Typhlosion roared through its fire attack, pouring more power into it. The sandstorm itself burned like hot magma. Flygon opened its mouth and hissed like only a dragon could, unleashing a Dragon Pulse aimed for Pidgeot. The attack swirled magestically as the fire played off of its blues and greens. Glittering brightly for a moment, it flashed, then was hidden in the flames and sand while it sped towards the golden bird.
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 pm

((i know that, she does not though))

As the attacks sped toward Hurricane, the area is filled with a bright flash of white light, hiding the pidgeot and trainer from sight. As the light fades, they appear to have simply vanished into thin air.

Hurricane and his trainer reappear behind Takako and her pokemon, a xatu hovering beside them. The pidgeot unleashes his attack, releasing a golden wave of birdly energy upon his target.

Hurricane hadn't completely escaped fire damage, however. Several of his feathers looked badly singed and blackened. He appeared to have blocked the first wave of flamethrower with his chest and wings, shielding his trainer while she called the xatu.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:26 pm

lol wow someone replied no one has in a while, anyway i gave Professor Rowan 6 Fossils to give to Professor Oak to give to you guys.

I take Root Fossil

Available ones are Dome, Helix, Skull, Armor, Claw, and Old Amber

But your gonna have to revive it somewhere

I will have to go back to Oreburgh City

Round 1
Chatot Vs. Starly

'ChatterBox, Use Sing' Chatot than started to sing the Galactic Battles Theme Song. Starly Fell to the ground and Slept. 'Ah! Starly come on wake up!' Tyson Said trying to wake his pokemon. 'Use Wing Attack!' he said again but it kept on sleeping. Ace said 'Use Peck!' Than Chatot Flew over to the Sleeping Staly and Pecked it.

Starly than Woke up and flew 'Use Double Team' Tyson said. Starly than multiplied 2,4,8,16. Ace was confused as to which one was the real one, Chatot was confused too. 'Now use Wing Attack' Tyson said again. All the Starly Went flying toward Chatot, Ace and Chatot had to do something Quick. Ace had a plan 'Quick! Chatot use sing!' than Chatot was singing How Far We've Come.

The Starly all kept flying into Each other dissapearing, Except for the real one. Ace saw the real fall to the Ground Asleep. 'Quick Use Peck on Starly' Ace shouted not about to lose this battle. 'Starly Look Out!' Tyson shouted, but to late as the pokemon's Eyes Swirled.

1-0

Round 2
Misdreavus Vs. Turtwig

Later...

Current Location: Floaroama Town
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

lol wow someone replied no one has in a while, anyway i gave Professor Rowan 6 Fossils to give to Professor Oak to give to you guys.

I take Root Fossil

Available ones are Dome, Helix, Skull, Armor, Claw, and Old Amber

But your gonna have to revive it somewhere

((the others will have to get to cinnabar for this which, at the current rate, will take quite some time. good idea though :3 ill claim the old amber for Callie))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 pm

((jetrey=skull offense xD i want one of the 2 new fossils intro'd in gen IV))

Last edited by Adam Park © on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 pm

no one role plays anymore so i shall comtinue...

Also i heard in the new HG SS games fossils can be revived in the Pewter City Musuem (Brock has the gym there, not sure if i put right town)

i am gonna be Professor Rowan for this post

Professor Rowan was on his computer when he heard a knock on the door, He opened it and found a Package from Ace, filled with Rare and Exquisite Fossils. 'Hmm' He said as he found an Envelope, From Ace. 'Roark's Son?' He said to himself with curiosity and read the Letter.

Dear Professor Rowan,

I put Fossils from my father in this package for you so you could Study them, or Give them to other Trainers like me. Your Welcome

From Ace.

He had an idea. 'I can both study and give them to Trainers' he said Remembering the Honors Kids from the Kanto Region.

He went to his PC again to Web Chat with Oak (Espe controls him, I am controlling Rowan because i want to lol). He tells Oak that he has Fossils and that he wants the trainers to Learn all about them while taking good care of them.

Oak understood and sent them to the Pokemon Center. Near the other group of Pokemon Trainers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i am Ace for this post

Misdreavus Vs. Turtwig

'Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!' Tyson yelled and pointed toward Misdreavus.

'Misdreavus counter by using Astonish' Ace yelled back.

Turtwig's Razor Leaf hit Misdreavus just as Misdreavus attack Turtwig.

'Turtwig Use Withdraw!' Tyson shouted.

Turtwig's defense was rising

'Misdreavus use Psywave' Ace said. (Espeon's math is needed, i am to lazy here is the formula, (X + 5) × (User's level / 10) the X = a random # between 1 - 10)

'Ha, Ace that only did half the damage it would have normally done' Tyson said smirking.

Ace growled and said 'Use Spite!'.

Misdreavus subtracted PP from WithDraw

Tyson laughed and said 'Was that supposed to hurt?'

Ace said ' Grr,' He forgot that it was an attack that did not hurt Physically.

'Turtwig Razor Leaf one more time!' Tyson yelled.

Turtwig Shot a storm of Leafs at Misdreavus

'Quick dodge it Misdreavus' Ace Yelled

Misdreavus got struck then fell to the floor with Swirled Eyes.

Score
Ace 1
Tyson 1

Mudkip Vs. Cranidos... Later
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 pm

((i dont have time for this anymore so anyone still interested can take over. use good judgment when it comes to battles with each other))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top