Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) Offshaychusmall

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) Empty Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:05 am

im here to try and breathe life into this rp board <<; im using an idea from a friend on another board with some tweaks and edits

edit:
*Main character submissions closed*
you can still apply for a minor character role through PM, however. just fill out the form and send it to me for approval

Rules:
ideally, id like to have 5 main characters, should be experienced RPers but its not necessary. No inappropriate language or content, no spirits/ghosts/magic, no godmodding or bunnying. All characters are normal, no special powers. The RPG must be written in 3rd person storybook format. No legendaries or ubers in character teams unless you ask for them first, some legends may have roles later in the story. And please only use original characters. No anime/manga characters but you may be related to them. Please type 'Sunny Espeon' somewhere in your sign-up so i know you read the rules.

Setting:
You are a young start-up trainer heading out to Professor Oak's lab to receive your starter pokemon. The card your teacher handed you states that since you graduated with honors, you can chose a special starter or one of the standard starters if you wish. It also has a list of pokemon on the inside.

-Magby
-Elekid
-Vulpix
-Bellsprout
-Cacnea
-Slowpoke
-Azurill

The card goes on to explain that these are the alternate starter choices for you and your classmates and are available on first-come-first-serve basis.

Character Bio:

Code:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Age (10 unless youve got a good reason otherwise): [/b]
[b]Hair Color: [/b]
[b]Eye Color: [/b]
[b]Birth Region: [/b]
[b]Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: [/b]
[b]Number of Badges Earned in other Regions: [/b]
[b]Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...): [/b]
[b]Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab): [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): [/b]

ill post my character after we get a few entries ^^

~~~

RPers are:

Ttar/shay
Justin
Super/bib
Jolteon
Espeon
Flygon/Seaa

Last edited by Espeon on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8842
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

I'll go first...

Name: Ducky
Hair Color: Brownish/Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Birth Region: Hoenn
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: 7
Number of Badges Earned in other Regions: 3
Title: Collector/Pokemon Trainer
Starter Choice: Cyndaquil
Personality: Perverted lindttle boy, timid, loves to have fun (After he gets to know the people he's having fun WITH)
Appearance: Red hoodie, navy blue jeans, red shoes, white cap
Bio: He came from the land of Hoenn. His parents had decided that they were tired of Hoenn, because all the pokemon were smelly!

Snowy Espeon

*cough*fixed?*cough*

Last edited by Zangoose on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6444
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 am

PENDING

read through my rules zan, you missed something
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Name: Jack
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Birth Region: Johto
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: 0
Number of Badges Earned in other Regions: 0
Title: Pokemon Trainer
Starter Choice: Totodile (can mine be that???)
Personality: Relaxed, funny, only serious when nessecary, likes to have fun and party.
Appearance: Jeans, white Macbeth shoes, Element jacket, Volcom shirt.
Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): Jack specializes in steel pokemon. His life revolves around music and creating advanced Pokemon teams. He wants to become the champion in all of the regions.

Sunny Espeon
ps- I am not really an experienced RPer but I would like to become one ^^

Last edited by Sky-Shaymin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7922
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Name: Justin
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Birth Region: Sinnoh
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: 2
Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...): PokeN00b
Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab): Elekid
Personality: Calm, Easygoing
Appearance: Black Jacket, Jeans, Nike Shox (AWESOME =P)
Bio: Justin has always enjoyed Music and Electronics. He was born a Sinnoh, but has traveled to all regions.

Sunny Espeon
Happy Now? XD

Last edited by Justin on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8001
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm

@ zan

ok youre good now ACCEPTED ^^

@ttar

yes, all standard starters are available ACCEPTED

@ Justin

PENDING your missing one little detail, check the first post again

~~~

ill post up my character now i suppose ^^

Name: Callie G.
Age (10 unless youve got a good reason otherwise): 10
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: silver in the right, amber in the left. wears large round glasses most of the time
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: 3
Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...): Jr. Trainer
Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab): Chikorita
Personality: curious and playful like a suny espeon. highly individualistic
Appearance: very messy-looking, her hair is in dreads with a few crystal beads woven into places. she has mis-matched clothes, wearing a white tee shirt under a pink flaafy-printed tank and a green miniskirt over black leggings and purple running shoes. the resulting look seeming very much like her closet exploded on her and she walked out the door that way.
Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): she was born and raised in olivine city. she enjoys combing the beach in the mornings and has found many 'treasures' this way, mostly bits of colored glass and some sticks. she did find a pretty silver feather once and had it made into a necklace that she wears at all times.

Last edited by Espeon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Abby
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue-green. wears glasses most of the time
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region: 2
Title Trainer
Starter Choice: vulpix
Personality: calm, sometimes depressed
Appearance red jacket, black shoes, black pants, and grey shirt
Bio: Abby had always been the odd-one-out in life. She's always alone and always out somewhere.

Sunny espeon.

*is hungry*

Last edited by Jolteon on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6405
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 pm

PENDING check the rules ^^
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

come on guys O_O we only need 2 more to start this. dont let it die T-T
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

dont die little rpg!
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 am

@ Justin

lol, yesh im happy now :p ACCEPTED

so thats 4 complete SUs :/ id ideally like to have 2 more players but we can prolly start now if you guys want
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Name: Jetrey VULCANO!
Age (10 unless youve got a good reason otherwise):10.00000000
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Black
Birth Region:Sinnoh
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region:3
Number of Badges Earned in other Regions:3
Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...):Black Belt Jetrey
Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab):A Magby Yesh my first choice
Personality:Awsum?
Appearance:Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) 5a71207
Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): Was born.Was taught karate.Is a black belt

sunny espeon i mean sunny Ms.Lindsay PS No bidoof as starterz wahh!!and does it have to be from the list?cuz i wanna pick Machop

Last edited by Supermaniacz on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8163
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 pm

ACCEPTED

^^ thats 5 ppl yay. we can start now if you want

rp going to the lab to get your starter and then its up to you from there.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Jet rey walked around he just came back from traveling in Hoenn His Machop was still with Brawley his dads friend.He had just turned ten and was gonna get his pokemon from Professor Rowan.As he entered the lab his heart pounding Thump THUMP THUMP his heart beating increased and became louder.He stepped slowly and went up to The Professor he looked kinda scary in Jet's eyes but he had to suck up his gut and keep going.
"Professor!?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Oak looks to the boy as he enters the lab, "Hello, you must be Jetrey." he smiles. The school had called him earlier and given him a list of students to be given starters, there were only five at the moment.
"Have you decided which starter you want?"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

"Ummm...Yes sir!"Jetrey replied "I decided to get a magby it took around 3 days but i want it!"
He looked around for a magby "Is it still in its Pokéball?"He asked curiosly "Oh have my friends been here yet?"He wanted to see his friends get there first pokes but he could have came early
"So anyway...Can i have the Magby?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Oak smiles, "Of course you can. It's right here in it's poke ball." he replies, pulling a strange red poke ball from his lab coat.
The poke ball appears to be made completely out of translucent red plastic with a darker red band around the center. Pressing the button in the center of the band releases a flash of rainbow colored light that gradually forms into the small fire pokemon, magby.
It rubs its eyes gently, looking up at Oak and over to Jetrey, "By?" it asks, sounding groggy. Apparently it had been sleeping inside the poke ball.
Oak hands the poke ball over to Jetrey, "Here you are. And if you'll wait just a moment, I have some other things for you to take as well."
At this point Oak turns and walks over to a desk to begin rummaging in the many drawers, leaving Jetrey to get aquainted with his new magby for a few minutes.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 pm

"Hey Magby!"Jetrey said"I hope we can become good friends!"Jet walked around examing his new Magby."Hmmm....I think we will have some good adventures Magby!"As his new magby strangely walked around Jet followed it and saw it got to a strange machine "Hey Magby what ya find?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm

My turn lol:

Justin slowly opens the door. He then walks awkwardly, with his head down, and a grim smirk on his face. "Pro-Pro-Proffffffessor oak s-sir..
Ma-ma-may i ha-have my p-p-poookeemon...
I chose e-e-elekid.."
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8001
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

"Hmm???"Jetrey wandered around the machine He had never seen anything like it "Mag Mag by?"Magby said
"Lets stop and wait for the professor Magby!"As jetrey turned around He saw Justin "Hmm...Hey Justin!"Jet shouted out load "Hows it going?"Jetrey ran to Justin and put out his hand for a hand shake "So I guess we will be rivals then?"Jet says "Friendship will be over after this 'kay?"Jet murmored "I hope you will be a great battler"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Jack is late as usual and just got out of bed. He quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth as he ran out the door. He couldn't wait until he had gotten his FIRST Pokemon. Jack saw the lab and started running faster. He was almost to the door but he tripped on a swinub. The swinub grunted. "Wha!?!" Jack yelled out. He stumbled for a little but then got back up and ran to open the door. "Hello? Anyone here??? I want a totodile!"

Last edited by Sky-Shaymin on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm

OOC @ jolt

ACCEPTED ^^

~~~
((BIC))

Oak looks up from the desk at the new arrivals, "Hello. I'll be with you in just a moment boys." he calls, extracting a box from one of the drawers and removing several different colored pokedexes from it. He smiles and walks back over to the young trainers.
Stopping in front of Justin, Oak pulls another poke ball from his lab coat. It is similarily colored to the one that Jetrey's magby had come from and releases a similar flash of rainbow light when Oak pushes the button. The energy gradually forms into a young, confident-looking elekid standing beside him.
"Kii." it salutes, watching as Oak hands the poke ball to Justin. Catching the hint, it walks the short distance to stand beside its new trainer as Oak distributes the pokedexes to the new trainers; Red to Jetrey, yellow to Justin, and Blue to Jack.
Professor Oak pulls a white poke ball from his lab coat pocket. A thin red stripe ran along the center of it, designating it as a premier ball. He presses the white button, releasing a flash of red light that forms into a bouncy totodile. He hands the ball to Jack before beginning his explaination.
"These are your pokedexes. They will be a valuble tool for you as trainers so don't lose them." Oak explains.
A loud crashing noise is heard from the front door of the lab, a young girl stands panting against the door frame, "Sorry I'm late professor, " she pants, trotting over to stand beside Jetrey, "Hi! My name's Callie." she announces, glancing down at the magby, "You're getting your pokemon today too? Cool!"
Oak chuckles softly, "Hello Callie. I was just explaining pokedexes to these boys." he hands her a green pokedex and an ordinary red and white poke ball, "Here's yours and the chikorita that you asked for."
"Thanks!" she smiles, hugging the poke ball to her chest.
"Now, as I was saying. Pokedexes are and important tool, allowing you to record and review data about pokemon you encounter as well as pokemon travelling with you. I could spend all day explaining the features and functions of them but I think you would enjoy discovering them on your own more than listening to me talk." he laughs, producing a cardboard box filled with empty poke balls in assorted colors and styles, "Before you leave, I'd like each of you to take five of these."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Jet stared at the new girl that walked in she was like nothing he had ever seen before (Literally) "Well dudes and dudettes I am off!"Jet said and took 5 pokeballs he took a Net ball,a dive ball,a pokeball,a dusk ball and a heal ball "Bye!Come on magby!"Jet said he lifted up his magby and started to leave but stopped and stood at the door "Hey!You guys I hope to see you again in the future!"He went outside and went to his house that was right in front of the lake.He got some supplies and went outside again"Magby Lets make a better future together kay?"Jet said he took out a sleeping bag and a blanket from the supplies he just got "we will be sleeping outside a lot so lets get used to it by taking a nap!"He got a pillow and laid it down and sets magby's head on it "Hey Magby."Jet said "By?"Magby replied "I hope we will be together for ever!"
"BY!"Magby replied happily and ran and hugged Jetrey "Alright magby time to get some shut eye!"

Last edited by Supermaniacz on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i should really use spell check)
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:26 pm

As the trainer and pokemon sleep, several wild pokemon begin to emerge from the surrounding area. A group of caterpie and a wurmple observe the sight with curiosity from a tree branch over-head.
A furret and her sentret pack wander out of the bushes and march across the path before heading into the bushes on the opposite side. One of the sentret, presumably a baby, glances over at Jetrey and magby curiously. He stops and stands watching for a moment before cautiously scittering over to the sleeping trainer, poking him gently, "Sen-tret?"

~~~

Callie watches the boy leave, "Ok, Bye!" she waves after him before rifling through the box of capture balls, coming across a few luxury balls, "Ooo, these look cool. Theres only three though..." she continues to dig and come back with two quick balls, "Kay. Thanks again, Professor! Bye!" she waves, running outside before Oak can say anything.

Once outside, she presses the button to release chikorita from the poke ball.
The small green pokemon emerges from the white light, tossing her leaf flirtatiously, "Chii." she grins at Callie, moving her head in such a way so her leaf droops over one eye.
Callie giggles, "You're funny. I need you to sit still for a few seconds though, kay?"
The chikorita tosses the leaf back behind her head, nodding to Callie's request, "Chika."
"Thanks." Callie opens the pokedex and after a few button presses, manages to activate the scan function.
A green light sweeps quickly over the chikorita before pinging and displaying a picture of a chikorita on the screen. An electronic voice also gives this entry:

Chikorita. The leaf pokemon. It uses the leaf on its head to determine temperature and humidity and has also been known to wave it at foes. The leaf gives off a sweet scent that appears to create a calming, friendly atmosphere. It is usually docile and loves to sunbathe.

This is followed by a list of stats:
HP: 20
ATK: 10
DEF: 11
SPATK: 10
SPDEF: 14
SPD: 9

The pokedex also informs Callie that this chikorita is a sassy female, has the ability Overgrow, knows Tackle, Growl, and Vine Whip, and is currently at level 5.
"Wow...that's a lot of stuff. Let's not worry about it right now, though." she smiles, "I should think of a name for you, shouldn't I?"
"Chika." she replies, flicking her leaf over her shoulder and peering at Callie sideways over the top of it.
Callie laughs again, "You kinda act like those beautiful people on TV sometimes. Hmm, what if I called you Marilyn?"
The chikorita grins at Callie, seeming satisfied with the name, "Chii chika."
"Ok, good. Glad you like it, Marilyn." she smiles, "I guess we head to Viridian from here, huh?"
"Chika." Marilyn replies, strutting past Callie and up the path out of Pallet Town.
Callie trots after her, "Wait for me!"

Last edited by Espeon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Abby rushed along the path heading towards the professor's lab. "if only I didn't have to feed my two brother's pokemon," she thought to herself as she rushed along. When she finally reached the lab and walked in she saw the professor and other children. "Professor, I'm here to pick up my vulpix," she said.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6405
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top