Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Offshaychusmall

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Empty Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Ace Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm

From the Creator Of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Role Play

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy

We are all entering Duel academy for fun, friends, and survival.

School Rules
1. No Bullying other students
2. No Anteing in a duel
3. No Vandalism on or near School Property
4. Have Fun and make friends

Entry

Name: (First and a last name, main characters have last names Ex. Jaden Yuki, Lyman Banner, Etc)
Description: (How you look)
Teacher or Student: (Pm me if your a teacher, and what your class is)
Able to see duel Spirits?:
Spirits: (If you have one)
Dorm: (Everyone starts in Slifer Red unless i say so)

My Entry

Name: Ace AquaMarine
Description: Black hair that looks like Aster's Hair Style but 1 inch shorter, Blues Eyes, and wears Black Jeans with his Slifer Red Jacket
Teacher Or Student: Student
Able to see Spirits?: Yes
Spirits: Boneheimer
Dorm: Slifer Red

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] 180px-Aster_Phoenix Just picture him with black hair 1 inch shorter

When and if more people join we shall first role play getting to the island and getting room keys

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] BoneheimerLON-EN-C

Important!
Duel Disk Are Provided by the academy, You can get your own as well by...

1:Defeating Certain Opponents
2:As Prizes

Basic Academy Duel Disk Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] 180px-Academy_Disk

Slifer Red Duel Disk Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] 180px-Academy_Disk_V2_Slifer_Red

Ra Yellow Duel Disk Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] 180px-Academy_Disk_V2_Ra_Yellow

Obelisk Blue Duel Disk Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] 180px-Academy_Disk_V2_Obelisk_Blue_BETTER

Room #201 Adam Park, and Blair
Room #202 Ace Aquamarine, and Syrus Truesdale
Room #203 Lloyd Tailor, and Jaden Yuki
Room #204 Ray Richardson, and Kairi Skei

Schedules

Monday

8:00 Mrs. Nivani's Ancient Studies

10:00 Dr. Crowler's Dueling 101

12:00 Lunch

2:00 Dr. Banner's Alchemy

Tuesday

8:00 Mr. Tamaya's ???

10:00 Ms. Fonataine's Gym

2:00 Professor Saytr Duel Theory

Wensday

8:00 Ms. Nivani's Ancient Studies

10:00

2:00

Thursday

8:00

Friday

8:00

12:00

Have Fun

Last edited by Ace on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Bibarel Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Name:Dustin Diamond
Description:Will edit in l8r
Teacher or Student: student
Able to see duel Spirits?:
Spirits: D.D Crow or none depends on ace
Dorm: Slifer
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8163
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Ace Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm

You have to be able to see duel spirits to have one, Yes quan D.D Crow is allowed

I just don't want people saying the have an egyptian god card as their spirit or something Impossible like that

Accepted Welcome to Duel Academy Mister Diamonds
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Name: Christopher Tamaya (cuz that's one of my characters names o_o)
Description: The one on the left. The serious one. Hard to see, but he's there.
Teacher or Student: Teacher because you said I could be. Something involving mathematics/logic.
Able to see duel Spirits?: Yes I can. Just because.
Spirits: The Wicked Gods. Unless it can't be overpowered, then I'd have Yata-Garasu. Who is overpowered in itself Razz
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] Yata-GarasuDB2-EN-C-UE
Dorm: The one that DOESN'T suck.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9226
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Name: Cleo Nivani
Description: wears a long white cloak with slifer red trim over a black V-neck shirt, knee-length skirt, and high-heel shoes. a white leather belt hold a pouch containing her zombie deck.
Spoiler:
Teacher or Student: teacher, ancient studies
Able to see duel Spirits?: yes
Spirits: spirit reaper
Spoiler:
Dorm: Slifer Red

Custom Duel Disk:
Spoiler:
purple base color with black detailing

Last edited by Espeon on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8842
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Professor Tamaya, and Professor Nivani I welcome you to Duel Academy as Our Newest Teachers Accepted

Everyone gets 1000 DP (Duel Points is like money) and a PDA

Ace was sitting in Chancellor Sheppard's Office with all the other new students and New Teachers.

Chancellor Sheppard Anounce "Welcome to Duel Academy, now here are your Schedules Dustin and Ace, And Mr. Tamaya you didn't park your electric Scooter in the Teachers Parking Spaces."

"I will let you go to your Classes Now. Have Fun In Mrs. Navani's Class" He Said as Ace Left. Ace Looked and saw he indeed had Mrs. Navani's Class. "Yeah First Day Of School!" He shouted walking toward his class.

Ace Entered the room and saw no one there, he looked at his PDA and saw class didn't begin for another half hour so he picked a seat and waited
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 pm

((Dustin Walked away with his stuff

He walked to class

He sat down

He took his deck

he challenged ace to a duel

we dueled

i won

xD))

Dustin Walked to his class with his supplies and saw ace sitting down alone with noone else there "Ey yo bro...bro....broo...broooooo. Wanna d-d-d-d-dd-d--dd-dddduel?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Chris walked into his classroom and looked at his watch. He was grateful his first period was a bye.
"No annoying kids this period, sweet."
He had just moved his electric scooter into the correct stall, and then decided to leave it in his classroom for the time being. Convenience is a good thing.

((QUAN'S ONE IS EPIC WIN. I WANT TO WRITE LIKE HIM))
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Cleo approaches the door to her classroom, a pile of books and papers in her arms. They would provide the clutter for her desk the rest of the semester as well as study supplies and a homework assignment for her new students.
She backs into the door to push it open, not noticing that two of her students were already there due to the backwards way she entered the room. She makes her way to her own desk at the head of the room, commencing to scatter the various books and papers over the surface.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Ace looked at Boneheimer pointing with his tail behind him. He saw Dustin enter with a crow on his head. "Um, I will pass on the duel because I like Ancient History, maybe later. Oh and there is a bird on your head" Ace finished when he heard the door open, in walked a lady. He thought that was his teacher, she looked like she needed some help. Ace asked " Hey Miss. Nivani, need some help?"
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Cleo starts, spinning around to face Ace, "Oh, no I'm fine." she replies, smiling, "It was nice of you to offer, though... Ace?" she tries a name she'd seen on the roster for this period, next to a photo of a boy that looked like the one before her.
Spirit Reaper billows up behind Cleo, studying the young boy carefully with his arms crossed.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Dustin Diamond looked at Ace attempting to suck up on the first day of school!
"What a nerd!" Said D.D. Crow in a choking tone of voice. "I Wonder what other nerd are in this class to!" He said again
Dustin walked up towards the teacher "Hi Tech My Name Is Dustin Diamond And I Am The One And Only!" He said
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Cleo sets the rest of her books down on the desk, "You certainly are." she replies, casually pulling a silver pocket watch from inside her cloak, "You boys are here early. Didn't you feel like looking around before class started?"
Spirit Reaper touches her shoulder, pointing up to the wall clock showing that her watch was slow by several minutes.
"Oh, not so early." she laughs, turning her head toward the door as the rest of the students begin to trickle in, "Why don't you two find your seats. Class will begin shortly." she smiles.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Chris heard the bell ring. He decided to take a nap. He put his deck in his pocket and put his Duel Disk ((thingy)) on his hand, then laid out on the desk and crashed.

((Just because you guys are getting all the action doesn't mean I can't join in. xD))
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:10 am

Ace walked over to a seat in the slifer section but was tripped by a person in a blue jacket and dropped his deck. "Grr, the Chazz has to deal with 2 more slifers!?" Chazz said kicking his feet on the desk. Ace was picking up cards and was helped by another student "don't mind them, those guys are full of themselves. I'm Jaden Yuki the next king of games. " Jaden then said "Sweet aqua deck Ace, maybe I can verse it"? "Hey Jaden, how did you know my name?" Ace asked. "Because Winged Kuribo told me" he said.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 am

((Okay just to let everone know who didnt know i look like screech from saved by the bell xD Then ii realized Dustin Diamnond Was Screech then i went heck no i have to change my name... So is that cool?Is that still cool?))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:13 am

Name: Lloyd Tailor
Description: slipher/ra clothes. blonde long spike hair,
Teacher or Student: student
Able to see duel Spirits?: no (ill be diffrent)
Spirits:
Dorm: slipher...or ra.......which ever
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6490
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Accepted but your in Slifer with us

You get a schedule and a PDA and 1000 DP

"Run along to Mrs. Nivani's Class before you get Detention for being late" Chancellor Sheppard said to the new student.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace accepted Jaden's Duel Request as well. Ace knew Jaden Yuki was one of the many others who could see duel spirits like him. He wondered if Spirits had anything to due with ancient History. He Sat a row Behind Jaden, than he raised his hand and asked, "Mrs. Nivani, What is the History of Duel Spirits?"
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:31 pm

LLoyd leaves the counceller along, as he is usually fashonable late, he hurrys along following the map, triing to find the room,
"sorry iam late!" Lloyd said
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

You Entered Dr. Lyman Banner's Room

"Hello there, I don't Think I am supposed to have any student's till later" Dr. Banner Says.
"Meow" Pharaoh Runs toward Lloyd and sits on his Foot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace looks around the class as he asked Mrs. Nivani this Question. Some kids were laughing and others were just staring at him. He sits down in his chair feeling foolish.

He looked at his schedule and saw next that they go to Dr. Crowler's 'Dueling 101' Some people said stuff about Crowler and what he heard wasn't Good.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm

"hmm where am i suppoze to go" said Lloyd being a little confused and lost..
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 pm

"Just follow Pharaoh He knows the way" Banner says. Pharaoh wakes up and walks outside the door making sure the kid followed.

The Bell Rings

Dr. Vellian Crowler Spots Lloyd

"You There! Detention For You!" Crowler Yells Running toward Lloyd.

Pharaoh Goes toward Dr. Crowler

"EEK!!!!! IT'S A CAT!!!!!" Dr. Crowler Screams, he then Runs Away like he's on Fire.
Pharaoh stands in front of a door marked 'Ancient Studies', he waits for the boy to open the door.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Chris woke up and walked around a bit. It sucks being inactive. He decided to take a walk.

((also known as a spam post))
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 pm

"is this the room? OK"Lloyd said knocking on the door, He enters a room and see that everything has already begun.
Chrono
Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Pharaoh then walks away while the boy enters the room, He sees Mr. Tamaya and starts rubbing against his leg. "Meow" Pharaoh says to Mr.Tamaya
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top